Sinful Beauty Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Remember, just do it. You've waited for me to be ready for this, I'll be happy with whatever happens my first time. Okay handsome?"

"Janet, I love you."

"That's what makes this special. I love you too," as I reached down to grasp the tip of his penis and placed it into position. I felt some pressure, then a small surge of pleasure, then more pressure, pleasure, then another surge of pleasure deeper inside. Then, a full feeling inside as his pelvis met mine as he moved onto his forearms resting partly on me, looking into my eyes.

I smiled and said softly. "I'm fine, I can feel you. It feels different. Now go ahead, I'm ready."

If felt him hitch upward after thrusting into me several times, then he started to move over me in steady rocking movements, now and again grinding against my pubis with his. The pleasure started to grow, the ache was being massaged and it felt wonderful. My body moved beneath him in time with his thrusts, each bringing with it pleasure that continued to build. I felt his body come to lay down on top of me, pressing me down firmly into the mattress. I moved my legs, spreading them farther apart, then pulled them up, placing my feet onto his upper legs, I felt the pleasure continue to build, it was like no other sensation I had ever experienced--but I liked it, I liked it a lot. I could hear his breathing, feel his breath at my neck as he moved inside me.

I felt something different after a while, like I had closed around him, the feeling indistinct, but there. He slowly came to a stop and lay still for about a minute. Then softly whispered, "Janet, you're wonderful."

Then he started to move again, this time a little faster than before, keeping a steady rate of thrusting as I felt the heat and pressure build, this time I felt hot and tight, my breath picked up becoming erratic, I closed my eyes tighter, my hands coming to his back, clutching him as I felt myself hold my breath as a surge of pleasure washed over me as a few small sounds escaped my open mouth. It wasn't earth shattering, but it was better than anything I had ever felt before. It didn't last very long, but I heard Benson groan as he continued to push into me and hold. Then as I felt a bit limp as I felt him slump onto me, almost panting. He rose above me with a smile. I smiled back knowing our first time had been good. At least it had been for me.

I moved into his arms and snuggled against him as he pulled the sheet over us. I told him it had felt good and hoped it had been for him too. His reply warmed me beyond belief. I felt so safe and secure in his arms, as if there was nothing in the world that could hurt me. His hands softly caressed me and I wondered why being a virgin had been presented as such a special gift of faith. This act of love seemed a much greater gift as I had given, and had received something wonderful from a man I cared for so deeply. Tess told me I would like it. She was right.

A short while later, after we had talked, I asked if we could do it again. He laughed saying it sounded like a wonderful idea and I giggled as he kissed my neck, then my breasts, telling me I was a horny woman. I didn't argue, I was. Our second time was almost a repeat of the first, only this time I was even more relaxed knowing what was going to happen--this time he slipped into me in a single stroke. He went after me with vigor, moving over me smoothly. This time I felt my clit respond, the pleasure again building as I adjusted my legs and held him tightly, then what I thought was an orgasm erupted as I gave several slow rasping sounds at the end. It was different than the first time, but the pleasure was undeniably something I wanted to experience again. If this was love, if this was sinful, then I didn't care what anyone else might think, it was between Benson and me, and I wanted more.

After that afternoon 'nap' my life changed. I was happier and satisfied in a way I had never been before and my craving for sex extended into the weekdays. Often, after we finished studying for the day, I found Benson's appetite for me matched my own for him. By the time Thanksgiving break arrived we were as firmly bound to one another as we had ever been, indeed, I knew more so.

Tess and I had talked often over several weeks, then my mother had called to tell me my father would pick me up from campus for the break. I told her I would ride home and back with Benson saving them time and money; she hadn't seemed to put off by the notion. Of course, they expected me to sleep at home over break and when I asked if Benson could join us for Thanksgiving dinner she had replied it would be fine. It was the first indication that perhaps they were becoming accepting of reality.

She told me Tess would have Alan with her and that it seemed only fair I should invite whomever I wanted. There was no indication mother knew that Tess and I talked at least once a week-- we had discussed plans for the holiday and she had hinted to our parents I might want to invite Benson.

The drive home with Benson was a seeming breakthrough in its own right. The two of us together, not hiding from my parents provided a sense of achievement, of dogged persistence that had paid off. The two of us together defying all those who had sought to make our being together a struggle. Now, they would see they had failed and that our friendship, affection, and love had prevailed over their pettiness and ill-will. It also produced a feeling of uncertainly and a tinge of dread at what may happen.

For the first time, I realized that someday I was going to be Benson's wife: that was the reality. We would be married and have a family someday--the thought warmed me as I knew Benson would be a great father. I had seen him interact with small children in his family a few times and they loved him and he them. It was funny how these once separate interactions between us now combined to provide me with a picture of him as a man I was bound to emotionally and physically.

I felt my stomach start to churn as we turned onto the street to our parents' homes as this was going to be the first time Benson and I would greet my parents together since the meeting with my father at the start of the semester. This was going to be the point at which my parents would have to decide on their relationship with us, and indeed, probably with Tess and Alan, in the future.

My parents were standing in the window watching as we pulled into the driveway. There was no turning back now.