All Comments on 'Sinful Needs of the Flesh Vol. 02'

by Syzoth

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Dirty & Romantic

From the caption, I thought this was just going to be a smut story about a man sleeping with his 2 cousins. But it evolved into something tender and romantic. Much deeper than I was expecting, was even somber at times. Good story worth reading again. Glad to see it had a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I Loved this story

Story, characters, descriptions...great.

Writing...rather poor. Serious problems with mismatched tense, wrong words, misspelled words, completely missing words.

I'm not going to claim it made the story a waste of time, but it caused me to have to recheck a sentence frequently. A decent proofreader may have caught most of these.

HtslHtslover 6 years ago
Great story

Even if im Not a native english speaker, i had my Little problems with the writing itself. But the Story was absolutely Great.

I dont Know how the laws about incest Are in the USA. Here in Germany its forbidden only for brothers, sisters and kids. So there is no problem for cousins and Otter siblings. Best example is Albert Einstein, WHO also married his cousin. And in france for example incest is legal since over 200 years. So while reading the First part, i wanted to suggest, that they shall go to some other countries where they had no problems.

China_Doll95China_Doll95over 6 years ago
Wonderful author!

I read this author's previous series, "Sharing My Wife Amanda", and thought those stories were sexy, daring, and descriptive.

But he topped himself with "Sinful Needs of the Flesh". More romantic than naughty, there is a powerful sense of love, tenderness, and heartbreak that I definitely did not expect. I would've paid money for these stories, too!

Amanda would be very jealous at Sami! ;-)

VitriolhackVitriolhackalmost 6 years ago
Cute story

First cousins marriage is legal here in Canada and i believe the same is true for the states.

I loved that story the ending was a little heartbreaking and I was kind of hoping a reunion was going to happen.

I admit, I am a sucker for happy endings. (Yes that too!)

;)

V.

patilliepatillieabout 5 years ago
Excellent

you write from the heart, and thus the emotion is transferred to the reader. Great job!

morbiusrgmorbiusrgover 1 year ago

That was so sweet and lovely. Thank you for sharing the fantasy with your readers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSyzoth@Syzoth
1188 Followers
That beautiful ass is of my wonderful wife Mandy. I love talking about her and discussing my sexual fantasies... wife-sharing and watching Mandy in a gangbang is near the top of my list Mandy is the center of my life... and the focus of most of the stories that I post on L...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES