Sinful Things: Cowboys and Angels

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He forced himself to take his time, loving the way he could feel her body shivering with desire and the way he could hear her breath catch ever so slightly every time he got close to her breasts. He teased her a little longer and then firmly cupped her 38B breasts in each hand, his thumbs stroking the exposed sides, before gently squeezing them in circular motions, as he continued to kiss at her throat. Over and over, he kissed her neck and massaged her breasts, enjoying the feel of her firm, soft skin and the way it made those low moans of desire fall from her lips.

One hand continued to knead at her breasts, deftly switching between them, as the other lightly grazed along her spine right down to the curve of her ass and he saw her biting her lip, her closing her eyes as her stomach tensed. His fingers lightly ran across the lowest section of her abdomen, and she shivered, relieved and frustrated as his hand moved back up to her shoulders.

"Don't you dare move," Dylan whispered in her ear. "Mmm," he moaned against her ear as he lightly rubbed his palms against her thighs, before gently kneading her shoulders as he kissed up and down her spine.

She sighed softly, her head lolling as her shoulders relaxed, feeling overwhelmed by his firm and caring touch. He ran his hands along her arms, firmly pressing against her wrists in a not-so-subtle reminder that she should not move. He clasped her breasts in his hands, testing their weight almost, before crushing them deliciously against his palms, making her moan again as waves of desire coursed through her body. His lips on her neck and his hands firmly massaging her breasts lulled her into a feeling of content, comfortable desire, making the sudden pinch of his strong fingers upon her sensitive, throbbing nipples almost painful.

Her eyes flew open and she yelped in surprise, and she felt his low chuckle against her neck, as his fingers continued to pinch and pull at her nipples. Her breathing was becoming slightly erratic, and her hips were moving slightly from her sex clenching tightly, as if it was somehow possible to be less aroused and prevent the wetness from pooling between her legs.

"Ohhh fuck Dylan," she moaned, almost whimpering in despair as her breasts grew cold in the absence of his hands.

He stood in front of her and kissed her passionately, crushing her lips against his, and she wrapped her arms around his neck, her hands against his shortly cropped hair feeling like velvet under her fingertips. Her fingers trailed along his shoulders and down his back, and she placed her palms against his chest, feeling his smooth, tanned torso and the hard muscles that seem to tense beneath her trembling fingers. She rubbed at his pectorals gently, her eyes locked with his blue gaze, and he grabbed her hands with a smirk before they could start drifting lower.

"Later baby," he said, kissing her fingertips. "I'm nowhere near done with you yet." He knelt in front of her and caressed her calves. He lightly ran his short nails along the length of her legs, shaking his head slightly in disapproval as he realised that she was keeping her stomach tense and sucked in. He dragged a finger along her wet sex, and she gasped, unable to keep her stomach a secret any longer.

"Beautiful," he murmured, kissing her stomach, kissing down to her pussy and sucking her clit. A long, low moan escaped from her parted lips, as her legs began to quiver. He looked up at her blissfully pained expression and feeling her legs beginning to give way, he lifted her up, before practically throwing her back down upon the bed, pinning her wrists once more above her head.

His free hand began to move down her body as he kissed her and she pulled at his bottom lip with her teeth as he broke away, and sucked lightly upon his thumb when he brushed it over her lips. He growled softly and began kissing her neck, his hand travelling along her skin, lightly brushing against her sides, before moving over her breasts. The exquisite sensation of his hands once more on her breasts made her shiver and moan, as she arched into him. Her arousal grew as his lips slowly moved closer to her left breast. His right hand tried to mirror what his mouth was doing -- as he circled around the full breast with his tongue, his fingers did the same, the circles becoming tighter, until they reached the darker, crinkled flesh of her areola. He kissed them in turn, firmly, increasing the pressure gradually, sucking on them as she began to moan and writhe beneath him, before pulling at the tight, sensitive, rose-tinged bud with his perfect teeth as his fingernails nipped and pulled at the other.

She arched wildly beneath him, thrusting her breasts deeper against his lips and hand, so aroused that she barely noticed that his hand had moved, until his fingers grazed her g-spot and she let out a desperate little cry of pleasure.

"Ohhh fuck," she gasped, writhing beneath him. "Ohh fuck."

He let go of her wrists and immediately began to kiss and suck at her clit, letting his tongue trace up one pussy lip and down the other. He looked up, enjoying the sight of her hands clenching at the cotton sheets, her head tossing from side to side as his tongue continued to taste her sweetly-salty warm slick juices. He sucked on her clit for several moments before kissing down to her tight, wet entrance, and allowed his tongue to slip inside, lapping and curling at her inner walls as she continued to moan and whimper.

"Please, Dylan," she begged, her hands reaching to hold his head.

Feeling her body tense, he gave her one last lingering lick and sucked her clit in one last teasing kiss.

She groaned at his denial, her eyes dark and wild as he stared down into them, pinning her hips with his. Resting on one arm, he teased his cock back and forth along her wet folds, pressing his leaking head against her engorged clit over and over until her hips were unconsciously moving against his.

"Please, Dylan," she begged again, her hand against his cheek, looking deeply into his eyes. "Please, fuck me."

He teased her for a moment longer and then, without warning, he thrust as much of his length as he could. into her tight, eager pussy. He groaned as his thick hard shaft pushed into her wetness, feeling her pussy gripping him tightly, as she moaned, bucking her hips and allowing him to go a little deeper.

He held himself inside her, staring into those shining eyes tinged with the delicious pain of that first thrust, her hips rocking ever so slightly, getting used to the thick cock inside her. She gasped as he pulled himself all the way out, and lifted her hips as he thrust back in, moaning as he drove in deeper. Again, he held himself inside her before pulling out and thrusting back in, creating a slow steady rhythm as her pussy clung to his dick, not letting him escape so easily now, not that he really wanted to. Fuck, she looked like an angel and being inside her felt heavenly. She wrapped her legs around his waist, her fingernails biting into the skin of his back as she rocked and moaned beneath him, her breathing hot and heavy, her eyes half-closed as she arched into him.

He lowered his lips to hers, her arms moving as she kissed him back hungrily, moaning into one another's mouths as he began to increase his speed and power.

"Oh fuck yes, oh yes," Amy moaned in approval.

"That's it kitten, take all of this big hard dick," he commanded, suddenly thrusting in even deeper and harder.

She cried out again, that sweet desperate squeal of rising pleasure, her pussy being forced to take more than she had taken before, low deep moans falling from her lips every time his cock hit the deepest parts of her womb.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, ohmigod, ohmigod, ohh fuck Dylan," she whimpered, her cries getting more and more impassioned.

His balls were slapping hard against her as he rammed into her, his cock thickening and swelling inside her throbbing pussy, knowing that once he sent her over the edge, he would fall in after her.

"Cum for me kitten," he groaned "Cum for me Amy, I wanna feel you cum."

His panting, breathless voice saying her name as he slammed deep inside her, tipped her over. Her pussy clenched hard around his cock, her back arched almost violently as her head tossed and her nails dug deep and hard into his ass as she pulled him harder inside her. She screamed out, a crescendo of obscenities and praises as the orgasm ripped through her body, her eyes rolling back, her hips rocking uncontrollably against him. Her body arched again as he roared out his own release, his hips thrusting into her in desperate, jerking motions, and she could practically feel his hot, white cum filling her as her pussy pulsed around it, milking it with the tremors of orgasmic aftershock.

"Ooooooh fuck," he groaned, holding her tightly and rolling her onto her side as he collapsed next to her, his cock still buried within her.

She kissed him softly, small kisses over and over, stolen between desperately needed breaths.

"My gods, you are stunning when you cum," Dylan whispered, his hands lightly caressing her breasts, as he allowed her to catch her breath, although she could see the sadistic glint in his eye wanting to see just how far he could push her. "I don't think I could ever tire of that sight."

She blushed in the darkness and snuggled in closer, feeling a rare wave of contentment and relaxation as her fingers lightly touched his strong chest, imagining that she could feel the beat of his strong, steady heart underneath. She closed her eyes, just wanting to rest for a moment, the heat from the fire and his body after the long day make her feel safe and sleepy. She whimpered, partly from the sensation, partly aching at his absence, as he slowly pulled his cock from her satisfied pussy. She watched him, her eyes suddenly fearful as he climbed out of the bed, but he returned a moment later, covering them both with a large, thick fleece blanket.

"You're not getting rid of me that easily," he said, kissing her forehead.

"Good," she murmured, kissing his lips before turning her back to him, tucking her hair against the pillow and moulding her body against his, loving the feel of his cock against her.

***

A few hours had unexpectedly passed by the time Amy opened her eyes again. It took a moment to remember where she was, unable to see much without her glasses and the only light coming from the low burning fire. She found them on the bedside cabinet, next to a tall glass of water, and she sipped it, shivering at its coolness. Given that his hat was sat on a chair in the corner, Amy knew Dylan could not be too far away and she briefly considered just laying on the bed with just the hat and a pair of boots on, but she was curious as to where he was.

His shirt was hanging on the chair and she slipped it on, loving the feel of the cool cotton on her skin. She loved the way the arms hung past her hands, how the back covered and gently caressed her ass, and how it made her feel carefree and sexy as she padded barefoot across the floor. Her ears caught the sound of running water and she followed the sound, finding a large bathroom with a big, free-standing shower surrounded on three sides by steaming-up glass. She smiled, looking at the unclear image of him, her body tingling at the thought of those strong arms holding her up, those lean hips thrusting powerfully into her, that taut back ripping under her nails.

She placed her glasses next to the sink and opened the shower door, lounging in the doorway with one arm above her head, letting the shirt fall open as he turned around. His roved her body in a long, lingering gaze and his cock twitched to attention, leaving her with no doubts that he was happy to see her. Her smile brightened and she dropped her arms, letting the shirt fall easily from her shoulders, the soft material barely hitting the floor before he pulled her under the hot water.

"Ohh-oo-mmm," Amy exclaimed, her exclamation cut off by his lips on hers. It took a moment for her skin to adjust to the temperature of the water and the coolness of the slick tiles as he pressed her up against the wall, his hands grabbing her ass and lifting her as she wrapped her legs around his waist, their kisses and touches getting more and more frenzied. She moaned as he began to kiss her neck and she sighed contentedly as his mouth wrapped around each nipple in turn. "Mm, but no, this is not what I had in mind," she murmured in his ear, pulling on the lobe with her teeth, setting one foot on the floor, waiting for him to release her other leg.

"What were you thinking of?" Dylan asked, reluctantly letting her down, kissing her neck again.

"You'll see," Amy said with a bright smile, kissing and nibbling along his jaw, before kissing down his neck, all the way along his chest and down to his hips, as she slowly sank to her knees. She looked up into his blue eyes with a devilish grin, wrapping her hands around his thick shaft, feeling it tighten in her grasp. She ran her fingers up and down his length, using the pads of her fingers the first couple of times and her nails a couple of times after that, delighting in the way his cock jumped under her teasing caresses. She cupped his balls, rolling them between her fingers, tugging on them with various degrees of force, seeing how much pressure he liked. Then she wrapped one of her hands around the base of his cock, and began to tease the head with her tongue, parting that little slit and licking up the first few drops of pre-cum. She kept her eyes looking up at his face as best she could, massaging that dint under his cock-head with her tongue before swirling it around his thickness and tracing along that little slit once again.

She began to stroke the base of his cock while her other hand continued to play with his balls, and gently kissed the tip of his cock, gradually parting her lips and taking his thick plump head into her mouth. She sucked gently at first, barely letting her lips graze against his skin, keeping her tongue flat, breathing against it teasingly, before sucking in earnest. She rocked against her heels, using the momentum to help a take a little more of his cock until she could take no more. When she pulled her mouth off his cock to take a breath, she continued to lick him, stroke him and tug on his balls. She moaned around his cock as his hands gently tangled in her hair, making small grunting noises of pleasure, his hips thrusting slightly in time with her movements.

She felt and looked so good with her mouth on his cock that he could not help but move his hips, although he was careful not to force more of his dick into her mouth than she wanted to handle. Every time she moaned, he felt the vibrations though his cock, intensifying his enjoyment. It would have been easy to let her keep sucking until he exploded in her mouth, but he was eager to sink his cock deep into her tight pussy once again, and he could tell from the blush on her skin, her erect nipples and the largeness of her pupils that she was already very aroused.

He waited until she pulled her mouth away to get a larger breath of air, and grabbed her chin, gently but firmly encouraging her to stand, a delicious shiver of arousal running through him as she got to her feet, her hand still clasping his cock.

"Turn around," he whispered, gathering her hair to one side and kissing her neck as she did as he asked. He moulded his body around hers for a moment, teasing her hard nipples and running a hand against her pussy, feeling it come away with slick juices and the sweet scent of her sex. "Mmm."

"I was actually enjoying myself," she said, reaching her hand between them to stroke his cock once more, leaning back to kiss him passionately.

"So, I see," he said, sliding two fingers inside her, loving how she arched and whimpered. He pulled them out and pressed them to her lips, watching her as she licked her lips and sucked them clean with seductive intent. He took her hands and placed them against the wall, and then pulled at her hips until she was bent at the waist. He heard her moan in anticipation as his hand firmly closed around one breast, the other guiding his cock into her tight, throbbing entrance without any further teasing. She arched again, her hands clawing for purchase against the tiles, as he thrust in and out, his heavy balls slapping against her sweet rounded ass. She whimpered and moaned, but she took every brutal thrust with a lustful and longing look every time she looked over her shoulder, moaning in pleasure as she pushed back, allowing him to plunge even deeper into her womb. He had no idea how she was taking it, but she did; her pussy took every inch of his dick and caressed it with a tightness he could not remember ever feeling. "Oh fuck, Amy. Fuck, fuck, fuck you feel good."

She moaned in reply, her breath becoming hot and heavy as his fingers began to dance against her clit, slapping and rubbing it, as his cock thrust deep and hard from behind. Her hips moved with his, her pussy tightening every time her groaned in her ear and told her to take all of his cock, even though they both knew that he was balls deep inside her and tearing her apart in the most beautifully delicious way. Her hands began to claw more desperately at the wall, as his thrusts began to increase in intensity mirroring the rapidly rising pleasure in her throbbing cunt.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck." She felt like a rag-doll as he slammed into her over and over again, and she was loving every second, her body beginning to tense as the frenzied desire to climax crept over them. "Fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, yes, ohmigod, yes, Dylan, yes, YES!" she suddenly screamed, arching violently, her hips bucking hard, her pussy clamping down on his cock. Even if he had wanted to, there was no escaping the vice-like grip of her cunt as she orgasmed, and he came hard with her, his cock being squeezed for every drop of the thick white cum that was shooting hard in the deepest reaches of her exquisite sex.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, ooohhh FUCK!" he groaned, feeling a primal triumph in taking and claiming her. He rested his head against her shoulders for a moment, kissing her hot, wet skin, feeling her shiver as he reluctantly withdrew his cock. He turned her to face him, his blue eyes searching her brown ones in concern, but all he saw was a glassy blissful look, her body trembling as he held in her in the afterglow. "Are you okay?" he asked, kissing her neck as he held her to him.

"Mmmhmmm," Amy replied lazily, feeling too wonderfully fucked to reply properly. She felt him chuckling and shaking his head, helping her stay upright in one arm as he reached for the soap and began to rub it all over her body in relaxing, massaging manner. She kissed his lips with soft, deep kisses as they stood beneath the water until she had been rinsed clean. She rubbed herself teasingly against him.

Dylan smiled at her and playfully spanked her ass, grinning at the mild-shock in her eyes. "Behave. We have a whole lot of other rooms to try out before the weekend is through." He turned off the water and stepped on to the bath mat, picking up his discarded shirt and placing it on a hook as he removed a warm towel. He wrapped it around her shoulders, rubbing them for a moment before tying his own towel around his waist. "And I can see it'll take a whole lot longer than that to get you trained properly." He smirked and kissed her hard and quick, walking off before she could protest, pretending not to hear her as she shouted

"What do you mean 'trained'?"