Sinful Tutoring: Epilogue

Story Info
Just when I thought my learning days were over....
916 words
4.7
4.1k
3
0

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/17/2023
Created 04/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Originally I was going to include this in the final chapter, but once I saw how long that was I decided to just make it its own thing. So here we are, the end of the story inspired by the lovely Synful Mistress/Mistress Everlynn/Synful420B. Enjoy, and please, check her out.

*************************

The following semester, I stopped by Jane's dorm- formally Mistress Syn's, on the first day of school.

It looked very much the same as it had the last time I'd been there, and just as it had in many of the videos and pictures I'd continued to watch and re-watch all summer.

Jane locked me in the now-clean chastity cage and locked it, slipping the key around her neck, then had me worship her boots and feet as a sort of 'refresher course." And though I did just as she commanded, it was not the same as it had been with Mistress Syn.

Still, throughout the semester, I noticed several other men on campus who gave me knowing looks in class or whenever we passed. And though none of us spoke, it was clear they had been some of her other 'students', now Jane's, and had likely borne witness to my final lessons before receiving one of their own.

Over the next few months, Jane gave me several lessons, had me clean her dorm on more than one occasion, and made sure to get as many tributes out of me as she could along the way to prevent the release of the blackmail material she'd begun collecting. But soon enough, she seemed to grow either too distracted by her studies or disinterested, and by the time the next one started up, I found the key to my cage left in my mailbox.

We never spoke after that, nor did she demand any more money, and though I missed her lessons, I knew better than to try and request more from her.

It just wasn't the same without Mistress Syn and, over time, I think we all sort of forgot about her to a degree.

Of course, I would never truly forget her or the things she'd done to me or had me to. Even when I erased the USB, the memories never quite left my mind, and some nights I found I still dreamed of Mistress Syn and her many lessons.

But I never thought for a second I would see her again.

And for several years, I didn't.

Until last week.

I'd been out of school for nearly a decade and was preparing to start a new job in a new city, far from that part of my life. The job was for a well and respected business and was quite prestigious and high-paying. But before I started, I needed to get a physical from the company physician.

That didn't seem to me to be a big deal, at least until I arrived to meet with them.

As I sat there waiting outside, the office door opened, and a familiar voice called out my name.

And in that moment, I froze.

Standing up, I looked towards the nurse's office and saw her. Her hair was no longer purple but rather a more sedate dark brown, her makeup less on the demonic side given where we were, but the same wicked expression I'd come to know well was painted all over her face, just as it had been the night I'd left her dorm for the last time.

Mistress Syn.

Or rather, Nurse Syn now.

She smiled, and any thought of her not remembering me vanished the moment I stepped inside her office and heard her say "Been a long time, hasn't it Trinket?"

For the first time in years, yet just as easily the first time, I said three words I'd never truly forgotten.

"Yes, Mistress Syn."

I shut the door behind me and she proceeded with my physical, not once mentioning anything about the past at all, not even when she peaked past my boxers and spotted my still-small cock. She was quite thorough and made several notes but didn't say anything until we were finished and sitting in her office.

Finishing up the paperwork, she handed it over to me to sign. I noted she'd passed me and thus I could begin working for the company the following week... However, it was clear she hadn't done so out of the goodness of her heart.

"You know, I still have all those pictures and videos from our lessons," she said with a grin, pulling out her phone and proudly showing off a familiar slideshow. "It'd be a shame if those got out now that you're working for such a prestigious company as this..."

I sighed. I knew exactly what she was getting at. Something she proved by poking a black-leather boot covered foot around the side of her desk.

Without a word, as if no time at all had passed, I dropped to the floor and began kissing it, much to Mistress Syn's delight. Even after all these years, my submission to her was never-ending.

"Good to see you still remember your lessons, Trinket... I can't wait to start teaching you all the new ones I've learned... After you get your first paycheck of course..."

There was nothing more to say. Kneeling there, lips pressed against her boot, I knew that no matter what, I could never truly escape Mistress Syn's clutches.

Like it or not, I would be learning from her forever.