Sinful Tutoring - Lesson 02

Story Info
Mistress Syn returns to give me my second lesson.
3.1k words
4.43
10.7k
14
2

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/17/2023
Created 04/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another piece inspired by the amazing Synful Mistress. Check her out. You won't be disappointed.

****************

After Cynthia, or rather Mistress Syn, left, I sat naked in my dorm room with a mix of shock and elation.

Shock, because she had who knows how many pictures of me half-naked on the floor worshipping her feet, as well as at least one video, and any one of those would be more than enough to ruin my academic career, as well as my life.

Elation, because the more I thought about it, the more I realized I didn't care.

Oh I worried a little bit- I wasn't stupid. This was serious, and she had made it perfectly clear she wasn't finished with me. But in the same breath, there wasn't much I could do about it. Syn had plenty of blackmail material already, and she didn't seem to be looking to be paid off.

At least, not all at once.

Instead, she wanted me to pay for the privilege of being her, what had she called it? Her Trinket. Mistress Syn owned me, and she seemed like she was going to make sure I understood that one way or another.

I had not idea what else she had in store for me, but she said she would be back the following day, and I figured I should be prepared for whatever that entailed.

The first thing I did was masturbate.

My cock was still covered with precum and her foot sweat, as was my face, and her scent still lingered in the air. I thought about our 'tutoring session' as I stroked my cock, my mind filled with visions of Mistress Syn and her complete and total domination of me.

I came faster than I ever had before. Then I cleaned myself up, got dressed, and heading out to the campus ATM in preparation for the next lesson.

The next day was a blur as I went from class to class, my mind barely paying attention to what my professors were saying, instead focusing on what awaited me later that afternoon. I didn't see Syn anywhere on campus, which was probably a good thing as I figured she'd be the sort to toy with me in public as well, and I knew that would be more than I could stand.

Still, when my final class let up at three-thirty that day, I ran back to my dorm and sat waiting like a child on Christmas, knowing my Mistress would soon grace me with her presence once more.

At four-o-clock on the dot, there was a knock on my door, and I practically tripped over my own feet in my hurry to open it.

Mistress Syn was standing outside smoking, and somehow looking even hotter than she had the day before.

She was sporting a pair of black nylon stockings on her amazing legs, as well a a pair of knee-high black leather platform boots which gave her nearly two inches on me. A strappy black top and short black skirt complete the outfit, but it was the look in her eyes- one of absolute disgust, that really sealed it for me. She clearly had such disdain for me, and that turned me on more than I ever thought it would.

"Excited to see me again Trinket?" She asked, blowing smoke in my face as she stepped into my dorm. There was no need for me to answer- the bulge that had formed in my pants the moment I laid eyes on her was all Syn needed to see to know I'd practically been counting the hours since she'd left me naked on the floor, completely and utterly owned by her.

Syn stood in the doorway for a moment as she finished her joint, then tossed the roach behind her and shut the door and looked me over. "Seems we need to start your lesson right away bitch. When I arrive, you should be naked. I don't want to waste my valuable time waiting for you to get out of those clothes."

My face went beet red from embarrassment, and I quickly undressed in front of her for the second time in two days, all the while feeling so weak for her and yet so very excited.

When I finished, Mistress Syn scoffed and pushed past me, heading over to plant herself on my recliner. I followed behind, placing my clothes on the coffee table nearby, head down in shame while my cock continued to grow hard.

Once she was seated, Syn pointed a black-nailed finger to the floor, and I instinctively dropped to my knees. That got a small smile out of her. "Aww, you're learning already Trinket. Now, kiss and lick my boots so we can get started."

I did as she commanded, pressing my lips against the toes of her boots gently as could be, then slipping my tongue out and beginning to run it along the faded, dirt-stained leather. I focused on the shaft and the top, but Syn moved her legs up so that the chunky platform soles could be reached. I licked those as well, trying my best to make the boots shine for her.

When she felt I'd done a decent job, she slipped her boots off and the smell of her feet slowly filled my dorm room. It was even stronger now than it had been the day before, and just like then, even though I knew I should have been disgusted, the way in which she so easily controlled me was more than enough for me to overcome the smell.

"Today you're going to learn about breath control. Doesn't that sound like fun Trinket? Lay down on the floor with your head by my feet."

Again I did as she ordered, although I was more than a little nervous at the prospect of what she meant by breath control. The moment my head touched the floor however, I learned exactly what she had in mind.

Without warning, Mistress Syn plopped her sweaty, stinky, stocking-clad feet right onto my face, completely covering my mouth and nose and cutting off my air supply in an instant. The only thing I could see were her nylon soles, and the only thing I could smell was her feet.

"Oops," Mistress Syn giggled, "Guess I should've let you take one last breath first. Oh well, too late for that. Now, let's see how long your can go without breathing."

What had started off as simple nerves had now turned into full-blown panic, and as I lay there I worried I wouldn't last all that long. I'd never been much at holding my breath, even when swimming, but it didn't seem like I had much choice. The only air I could take in was filled with the strong scent of foot sweat and booth leather, and it was already making me light-headed.

Even though I couldn't see anything, I could hear the familiar sound of Mistress Syn's phone as it snapped picture after picture. More blackmail material for her to make sure I knew just who owned me. Much as I hated the idea of there being even more of that, right now pictures were the least of my worries.

The scent of Mistress Syn's stocking-clad feet was beyond strong, it burned my eyes and nostrils and did not let up. Even as I struggled not to pass out I could feel the droplets of sweat that had formed on her soles while they'd been trapped in her boots all day drip onto my face, and I knew I in trouble. My body wanted air, but all the while, my cock continued to get hard. It didn't seem to mind if we suffocated, as long as we were pleasing our Mistress.

I had to admit, there was a part of me that was starting to agree with it, and she was only getting started.

After what could have been anywhere from thirty seconds to two minutes, I heard her cruel, taunting voice from above me. "You starting to struggle a little Trinket? I don't know if you've earned any air just yet."

She let out a wicked laugh as my chest burned and my arms began to shake. I was going to pass out soon, I was certain of it. "How badly do you want to breath, hmm? How much is each little breath worth to you? Five dollars? Ten? Twenty? Fifty?"

Light-headed as I was, I understood what she was getting at, and frantically pointed over at the coffee table where my clothes were piled. My wallet was in my pants pocked, and while I couldn't tell if Mistress Syn understood my pantomime, it seemed like my only option.

Just when it seemed like I was going to black out, she slipped her feet off my face, and I struggled to take in as much air as I possibly could, my lungs burning as I did.

Looking up, I watched Mistress Syn open my wallet and slip out the bills I'd taken out of the ATM the night before. There was at least two-hundred dollars in cash there, and I could only hope that was enough to end this lesson early.

I was wrong.

"Not bad," she said with a frown, "But you're gonna need more than this next time. This is barely enough to pay for a couple of breaths, and you've already taken plenty."

Dropping my wallet onto the table, she plopped her feet back on my face, cutting off my air once more and practically drowning me in her foot sweat. I'd been somewhat more prepared this time, but there really was no way to be ready for such a thing. The scent, the sensation of the stocking-clad soles, all of it was so powerful- just like Mistress Syn, that all I could do was lay there holding on for dear life.

After another minute or so, she let me breath for a few seconds, then repeated the process. Over and over she smothered me, each time keeping her feet planted on my face a little bit longer, and making me worry that each time she would decide to leave them there.

My face was red as could be, my chest ached with each breath as my lungs and nostrils filled with the scent of her sweaty feet, but no matter how long she kept me beneath her soles, my cock grew harder and harder with each 'lesson'. It was practically leaking precum, and that had not escaped Mistress Syn's notice.

"Aww, such a good little foot whore you are. Your cock knows you don't need any silly air Trinket. All you need is Mistress's stinky feet."

Rank as the smell was, I was starting to believe she was right. Not only was she dominating me, she was fucking with my head. I'd never had a foot fetish before, but the more Mistress Syn covered my face with hers, the more I was beginning to develop one.

Once again, she covered my face, only this time, she started to rub it with her soles, making sure to cover every last inch of my still-reddening face with her sweat. Mistress Syn was marking her territory, and all I could do was lay there and let her do it.

More than once, her nylon-covered toes brushed against my lips, and each time they did, I felt my mouth water. I wanted to worship those feet, but I dared not open my mouth. Given the position I was in, disobeying Mistress Syn sounded like a very dangerous idea, so all I could do was suffer as her feet teased my mouth and nose with every pass.

After a few more minutes of this, she clamped her feet down on my face once more, and kept them there. As seconds turned to minutes- over two, I found I wasn't panicking. In fact, I felt almost at peace, as if this were completely fine. Mistress Syn's feet on my face was how things should be- she owned me after all, and she could put her feet wherever she wanted, for however long she wanted.

Still, I knew I wouldn't last much longer, and so did she. Slipping her feet off she stood up and stared down at me, a wicked smile on her face. Then Mistress Syn snapped a few more pictures before slipping her phone away. "Time for a break my little foot whore. Stick out your tongue and start licking my feet."

Even though I'd wanted nothing more a few minutes ago, I struggled to breathe before getting to work, which was apparently too long for Mistress Syn. She quickly slapped my face with her right foot then shoved it in my face. "I said start licking my fucking feet!"

My tongue slid out and touched her nylon-covered sole, moving up and down from heel to toe and lapping up whatever sweat and dirt wasn't already mashed into my face. Back and forth, worshipping it like the pathetic slave that I was. When she felt I was finished, she shoved her toes in my mouth and, though she didn't say a word, I had a feeling I knew precisely what Mistress Syn wanted.

I started to suck her toes.

The acrid taste of her sweat-drenched nylon feet filled my mouth, but I dared not stop. I sucked like a vacuum cleaner, wanting to make sure I left her foot clean as could be when I was finished. Then she had me do the very same to her left foot, that cruel smirk never once leaving her feet.

Again, I knew I should hate all of this, everything she was doing to me, but I didn't. Something about how easily Mistress Syn was dominating me was unlocking parts of me I'd never even known existed, submissive feelings and desires that had seemingly been waiting around for someone like her to wake them up.

I wanted to know what else she could bring out of me. Longed for it.

It was twisted, it was wrong, but I wanted it more than I'd ever wanting anything in my life.

Once I was finished with her left foot, Mistress Syn stepped forward a little bit so that she was standing with my head between her legs. I could see her ass- big, round and perfect, covered in shiny nylons, and my eyes widened as I realized that it was getting closer.

And in that moment I knew Mistress Syn was going to smother me with something else.

I quickly took a breath as her incredible ass made contact with my face, the nylons pressing against me and my nose almost sticking in between her magnificent cheeks. If I thought I couldn't see a thing before, I may as well have been blind now. Mistress Syn's ass was everywhere, and it wasn't going anywhere.

"You don't deserve this," she said disdainfully, "But if you're going to learn to be a real good bitch for me, I suppose sometimes I'll need to give you a little treat... So enjoy my ass Trinket, and maybe I'll let you breath sooner than later."

The breath I'd take before she took her rightful seat on my face was already slipping out, her full weight pushing it out of me and forcing me to take in what little air I could get from beneath her sweaty, nylon-covered ass. It wasn't much, but I hoped it would do until she decided to stop.

But she had no intention of giving me the chance.

While I lay there struggling, I felt Mistress Syn shift her weight and stretch her legs out, putting even more weight on my face. That would be bad enough, but I felt her slick, sweaty toes start to stroke my cock, and right then I knew I was in big trouble.

"Mmm, your little dicklet really missed me, didn't it? It's leaking so much nasty precum for my stinky feet."

Lubed up by her sweat, my saliva and my precum, her feet had no trouble slipping up and down my shaft, but the sensation, which I normally would have enjoyed, was making me need more air than the limited amount I could get beneath her ass. And still, she didn't stop.

"Such a fucking whore you are, getting hard for my sweaty feet, and now my sweaty ass. So pathetic..."

The more she belittled me, the more she stroked me, the more I knew she was right. I was a pathetic whore, her pathetic whore, and I loved it.

I stopped struggling. Stopped waiting for a breath that would only come when she allowed it. And let all of this happen.

And the moment I did, she stopped stroking and stood up.

Staring down at me, Mistress Syn smiled. "Aww, did I break you already? I thought you'd hold out a little bit longer Trinket. You really are weak for Mistress, aren't you?"

Laying there, gasping for breath and aching for the touch of her feet, I knew there was only one answer. "Yes Mistress Syn."

Pulling out her phone, she snapped another picture and then slipped her boots back on. "Good Trinket... I'm going away for the weekend, so no lessons until next week. In the meantime, I have a special job for you."

Sitting up, I watched as Mistress Syn placed a key beside my wallet. "That's for my dorm. Room 33. You are going to clean the entire place while I'm away. If it's not spotless when I get back, I'm going to punish you."

Mistress Syn pointed at her boots and I kissed them, much to her amusement. But she wasn't done. "Oh, and don't you dare play with your pathetic little dicklet after I leave. I own that cock, and you only get to spill your loser load when I say so. Got it?"

I had no idea how she could known I'd jerked off after she'd left the day, but she clearly did. Once again, there was only one answer. "Yes Mistress Syn."

She smiled. "Good Trinket. You're learning so much already."

Then she headed out, once again leaving the door wide open as she did, and forcing me to run and close it. Once I did, I stared at the key she'd left behind, and sighed. Much as I'd enjoyed some of today's lesson, I knew that Mistress Syn had much more in store for me.

Taking a seat on the floor, I picked up my clothes, wallet and the key, then went to get changed.

It seems I had a busy weekend ahead of me.