All Comments on 'Singapore Ladyboy'

by Alwayspegging

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Get an editor

Too many ands. Look for another word to join up your story like but or as.

Far too repetitive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fun :) Can't wait for the next installment :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I know this is just fiction, but a few things are concerning. Number one if you are in a red light district anywhere, be prepared to lose all of your cash and be OK with it. I was went into the reperbahn in Hamburg Germany. I was a young naive us serviceman. An older buddy told me to buy a return train ticket back to base before starting drinking or any kinky shenigans. So my tip is always have an escape plan. The hookers and bar girls looked at me like lions looking at fresh meat. They all had condoms and condoms were always used. They insisted. I was prbably too drunk and stupid to be prepared. I would never want to play without condoms in a red light district. Next point, theres no way that you pick up a ladyboy ( more likely she picks up you) and its not transactional. Either its a straightforward prostitute transaction, or shes got an angle to scam you somehow or use you for something, to maybe go home with you back to whatever country you came from, etc. Also, these girls usually have pimps and you may be extorted for a huge amount of dough after playtime is over. (This almost happened to me). Go into red light districts on high alert. Probably not good to go in solo either. Sorry for the ramble. Im no expert, but Bangkok is always described as a sexual candy store, but realize that as a foreign tourist, all anybody their wants is your money. As long as you know that you are fine. Sorry to be Captain Obvious! Peace to all.

MissLouisecdMissLouisecdover 2 years ago

i really need to go there, xwife used to use her strapon on me, would pound me for close to an hour at times, then after the divorce i discovered how much better the real thing is

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Was Sasha his room mate for the rest of his stay during the conference to fill those lonely nights? 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the best stories on this site or any other. Please continue with this or any other story. You have a gift. Please share it with us.5+ stars!

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

beautiful story

Ladyboys are so hot I have been with lots

Philippines have the best ladyboys that are willing to do anything for your money. back in 2012 was the first time i visited the Philippines

Just walking the streets you'd get lots of offers for companionship males females ladyboys and almost any age the age of consent at that time was 12 but I liked a bit older like 16+

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous