Singers in Paradise

Story Info
Three well known singers are recruited by Stuffies!
6.9k words
2
11k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stuffies Fantasy

Going about their day as normal, three young female Musicians, Lindsey Jordan, Tessa Violet and Billie Eilish, sat in their separate homes relaxing. Watching TV and playing on their phones, enjoying the free time they had after a long spate of concerts. None of them having met up in person yet.

After a while mindlessly scrolling through their social media, their phones rang. Each of their publicity agents were on the other end, each saying a very similar thing "Hey, you've just had an offer from a Sweets company, called Stuffies. They want you to star in their latest advertisements on TV. I know it's not your usual gig. But once they told me how much they'd pay you, I had to get in touch!"

The girls each responded curiously "Okay, interesting... How much we talking??"

"Tens of millions! Per ad! Over a series of ads in the next few weeks... What do ya say?? Shall I book an appointment with them?" Their Agents said respectively. The girls all agreed, unknowingly all set to arrive at the same time on the same day.

Some days later, Lindsey, Tessa and Billie arrived at Stuffies HQ. Upon going inside the three girls met each other for the first time, surprised to all be starring in the same adverts. They began talking to each other, wondering if maybe the ad they'd be in was based around musicians and song writers, singing to promote various products. At this point they knew almost nothing, only that it was all about sweets and they were being paid mega bucks for it.

"So where abouts are you guys from?" Asked Tessa, fiddling with her bright yellow hair. Clothed in a thick yellow jumper and denim booty shorts, followed by pristine white trainers.

"I'm from Maryland." said Lindsey cheerfully. Attired with a smart blue Adidas shirt, and slightly baggy yellow trousers with Nike trainers.

"California... bit of a journey getting here, but I'd say it's worth it!" Replied Billie, seeming a bit tired from her journey as she withheld a yawn. She pushed a few locks of her dyed black and green hair behind her ears. Which matched the rest of her outfit, black shirt and jeans with high black boots, also equipped with plenty of jewellery and pendants, topped off with a spiked neck band.

"Wow! Really! That's nuts! But yeah it's worth it though." Said Tessa, surprised that Billie had travelled so far for a TV ad. Nonetheless they were all pretty pumped to be there.

"I love your getup by the way!" Said Lindsey, admiring Billie's sleek dark outfit.

"Thanks, been going for more of the traditional goth style these days!" Billie replied, sticking out her tongue as she showed Lindsey and Tessa some of her necklaces.

Tessa squeaked with joy suddenly as she clapped her hands "Tattoos anyone??" Just as they were about to show off their tattoos, a short and smartly dressed woman entered the reception area, beckoning them over with a bright smile.

They all looked at each other, agreeing to show off their tattoos later. Lindsey, Tessa and Billie stood up and headed towards the receptionist, passing through the door she stood next to. They all followed the woman down a long corridor, it was decorated with a history of Stuffies products, some of which they recognised.

At the end of the corridor was a door labelled with, Processing, at the top "Congratulations you 3! You're the first people to be allowed into the main factory, this will all be part of your new television adverts... showing the world what wonderful treats we have to offer. You get to try them all! Free of charge." said the receptionist cheerfully, opening the Processing room door and gesturing the girls to head inside.

Once in, the receptionist shut the door behind them and left them alone with a huge machine, it lined the entire wall opposite them. A large glass screen in the centre glowed gently as the girls wondered in.

"Welcome sisters! You have been selected to partake in our latest advertising campaign! Before we can begin we have to make a few adjustments, please stand against the wall facing towards me so we can get started." Said a bubbly female voice emitted from the machine.

The girls glanced at each other for a moment before complying, thinking this was a bit strange for an audition. Once close to the wall opposite the machine, restraints came out of nowhere, snapping round their arms and holding them in place. The girls immediately began to panic, fighting against the restraints that now bound them to the wall.

"Perfect, now we can get started!" Said the machine.

"Woah, what the fuck! Hey!" Said Lindsey with a raised voice. They all fought with their restraints desperately, cursing and shouting hoping someone might hear them.

"Calm yourself sisters! This won't take long" said the machine, whirring and clunking as three hatches opened on its casing, a long mechanical tube extended from each one.

"Somebody! Help! Help us!" Cried Billie, watching as the mechanical tubes extended towards each of them. Once close enough, the tubes latched onto their faces, covering their mouths.

The Machine began to whir as pumps inside it activated, the girls squirmed and fought as they tried to work the tube off their faces, but it held on tight enough to stay put. Lindsey gave a muffled growl as she tried to twist her head far enough to pull the tube off, but soon the tubes began to feel slightly warm.

"Now girls, no need to worry, this won't take long... take nice big gulps for me!" said the Machine happily.

Tessa exclaimed, shaking her head in distress, muffled even further as melted marshmallow, Chocolate and peanut butter oozed from her tube, rapidly filling her mouth. The same happened to Lindsey and Billie, their cheeks bulged as they refused to swallow the sticky sweet goodness.

It didn't take long before the Machine got annoyed with their resistance, it ramped up the pressure in the tubes, pushing the sweet sticky substance down their throats. As they began swallowing, their eyes opened wide as it slipped down their throats, filling their bodies with a strangely satisfying sensation.

The marshmallow was mixed with delicious melted chocolate and peanut butter paste, it was thick and creamy as it oozed easily from the tubes. Lindsey started to moan as delicious chocolate flooded her stomach, making her feel really good as she tried to resist still, turning her head still trying to pull the tube off her face. Tessa was breathing more heavily as she too began to falter, they started to feel really good all of a sudden, with a soothing warmth gradually flooding through them.

Billie closed her eyes and moaned softly, really struggling to fight the tasty sweetness running down her throat. Each of them were soon moaning in growing sexual euphoria, at that moment they began to taste something else, soft runny peanut butter oozed through the tubes. Their hands moved and wriggled against the restraints as the yummy foods were forced into them, they strained and squirmed as they moaned blissfully, it soon became the only prominent sound in the room.

The substance from the tubes continued to ooze into their stomachs, causing their bellies to swell slightly, as they got quite full, quickly becoming very docile. Still squirming as they became quite bloated, their bellies full of sticky goodness.

As their muffled moans continued, they started feeling increasingly horny, wanting more and more with every sticky gulp. Straining as they moaned louder, they squirmed and writhed blissfully, their bellies felt heavy.

"Good! Now with that sorted, we can get you properly dressed!" Said the Machine happily. Stopping the pumps and releasing the tubes from the girls mouths. The girls gasped deeply as the tubes retracted, they gulped down the last of the goo in their mouths and stood there catching their breath.

Loads of excess Chocolate, peanut butter and creamy melted marshmallow dripped from their mouths, covering their lips and dripping all over their clothes. They looked at each other for a few moments, unsure of what to do now as they gasped, licking their lips lustfully as they waited.

The Machine extended several robotic arms, reaching out for the girls and latching onto their trousers, it took a tight hold of the fabric and sharply tore them all off. The girls tried to protest, groaning and whimpering as they tugged at their restraints weakly.

"What're, you... wait, please!" groaned Billie weakly, chocolate drooling from her mouth as she tried to talk. With their trousers gone they stood there in their underwear, still trying to break free.

The machine gave no response at all, pulling out three brand new pairs of extremely flexible jeggings, all the same dark blue colour, but tailored in size for each girl specifically. The robotic arms set to work putting them on the girls, who tried to protest, but were too blissful and horny to stop them. The sticky sweet goo in their bellies rendered them mostly harmless and compliant, being too overwhelmed to fight back now.

Once the girls were fitted with their new jeggings, the tubes extended again, dripping with sticky brown ooze slightly as they neared the girls.

Thinking they'd be subjected to more stomach filling, Billie and Lindsey braced themselves, closing their mouths as they waited. Tessa was too dazed in bliss to react. The tubes reached them, suddenly veering down towards their trousers and effortlessly sliding into their knickers.

Shocked, Billie and Lindsey cried out for help. Then the tubes got warmer again, with pumps activating and starting to force tons of creamy melted marshmallow, runny warm chocolate and smooth peanut butter into their knickers. They all let out an intense orgasmic gasp as the front of their jeggings rapidly bulged, the sweet concoction of ooze slid round their hips, filling up their knickers before overflowing down their thighs and legs, all perfectly contained within their comfy new jeggings.

Tessa suddenly livened up, launching into a huge chain of orgasmic heaven, she gasped and writhed, tugging harshly at her restraints, wanting to grope her body and hair passionately as she moaned.

Billie looked down at the tube pumping heavenly ooze into her new jeggings, also straining and squirming desperately. She looked over at the others, chocolate dripping from her mouth as she tried to call out to them, but was soon hit with a vast overwhelming wave of ecstasy, becoming lost in the pleasure, she started to forget all about her worries and panic.

Lindsey had fallen into a string of multiple orgasms, unable to focus on anything other than the marshmallow, chocolate and peanut butter filling her jeggings. It felt incredible, the warmth of the chocolate soothed her as it smeared across her skin, the melted marshmallow providing the perfect padding to fill out her figure quickly, the peanut butter mixing with it all making it stick together.

Soon the girls could no longer stand completely against the wall, their arses and legs had grown enough to push them away from it, giving their lower bodies perfect bulging curves that looked vastly different to their normal upper bodies.

Their jeggings sounded squelchy and wet as they continued to fill, stretching the fabric to its limits. So far the marshmallow and chocolate mixture had spread all the way down to their ankles, but none leaked out, as they were tight enough to hold everything inside, the bigger the jeggings got, the tighter it was all held in place.

The girls were lost in an incredible orgasmic frenzy, they squirmed uncontrollably as their slits got wetter and wetter, tensing up trying to hold back a torrent of jizz. Their legs twitched and strained, causing all the sticky chocolate and marshmallow to mush around, sliding against their skin, giving their slits even more stimulation as it moved.

Lindsey moaned louder and louder as she suddenly came, her cunt erupted with cum. She screamed with orgasmic ecstasy, trashing and twitching, wanting to break free of her restraints to touch herself. But the delicious mess inside her jeggings made her continuously orgasm, unable to catch a moments rest from the overwhelming pleasure.

Tessa soon followed, wailing loudly as her slit erupted with cum, her legs immediately gave way and she became propped up by her restraints and the tube feeding into her trousers. She orgasmed so hard she was almost crying, at this point she didn't want to resist any longer, she wanted keep going, enjoying it all far too much she thought to herself.

Billie joined shortly after Tessa, rather than wailing loudly she started to have some kind of intense orgasmic seizure, coughing and spluttering as she trashed, taking in deep and harsh breaths as her eyes rolled back into her head slightly.

Each of them came for far longer than they thought was possible, before descending back into an orgasmic frenzy, constantly moaning and cooing with utter elation. Chocolate and marshmallow still dropped from their mouths, covering their chests with streaks and droplets of mess, spoiling their clothes.

Their jeggings however, were clean and crisp, almost filled to capacity as they bulged. Each one of them now had grown between 10 and 12 inches with warm gooey gunge padding out their arse, with their hips, thighs and legs matching in proportion all the way down to their ankles. Yet the Machine kept pumping in more and more delicious melted marshmallows, runny chocolate and peanut butter, all of it being mixed together inside their jeggings, making them larger and lager still.

Before long they climaxed again, this time it was far stronger, they felt the cum swelling within them burst out like a river. As this hit them, Billie slammed her head against the wall unintentionally, unable to control her movements anymore. She cooed and gasped, struggling to cope with such intense pleasure flushing through her body.

Tessa and Lindsey screamed orgasmicly again, the muscles in their arms visibly tensing as they strained against their restraints. The girls bodies were basically acting independently of their minds, reacting to the intense stimulation the only way it could. They had lost all control of themselves, totally at the mercy of the Machine as it pumped more thick sweet gunge into their jeggings.

"Almost there girls! Let's get you all a bit more chunky, then we can jump straight to recording the first set of commercials!" The Machine giggled happily. The camera inside it's glowing screen watched them eagerly as they grew.

The girls didn't seem to care anymore, they were lost in a realm of unimaginable ecstasy. None of them could think straight, with their bodies going crazy and their cunts nearly always squirting, nothing felt the same anymore.

After their jeggings had grown by yet another 2 inches in all areas, the material strained, managing to hold everything perfectly in place. The Machine stopped the pumps and carefully withdrew the tubes from their jeggings. Allowing the material to snap into place on their bodies, with enough tension in the elastic to seal everything inside. Now that they were full, nothing could possibly remove the vast wealth of chocolatey gunge trapped inside.

A door in the other corner of the room opened, a small team of young women, also trapped in jeggings filled to the brim with melted marshmallows and runny chocolate with peanut butter, entered the room.

They approached the restrained girls and began to clean them up, wiping their faces and removing the stains from their clothes. Despite their jeggings not being filled any further, Lindsey, Tessa and Billie continued to moan and coo blissfully, still squirming uncontrollably. It was difficult for the young team to properly clean them at first, as their 3 newest additions were still quite energetic.

Once done, the team of young women quickly departed, all giggling and smiling as they left, excited to get to know the newbies. The door closed behind them, leaving the 3 girls alone with the Machine once more.

"Congratulations sisters! Your preparation is complete, you are now part of our team of proud mascots, Stuffies girls! I'll give you some time to gather yourselves and get used to your new attire, see you soon!" the Machine giggled, it's screen faded to black.

The restraints binding the girls to the wall disappeared, allowing them all to drop to the floor in exhaustion. They wailed and moaned again as they dropped to their knees, the thick gooey padding in their jeggings cushioned the impact. Sending strong vibrations through the chocolatey gunge.

Tessa's pussy erupted once more, the sensation of being able to move freely in her filled jeggings was overpowering, as the sticky mess slid across her skin, stimulating her cunt whenever she moved. She grabbed her crotch, squeezing at the chocolate and marshmallow gunge as she came, gasping and moaning blissfully. Almost curled up into a ball as she gasped. Billie had fallen to the floor, having another powerful orgasmic seizure as she lay on her side twitching and moaning.

Lindsey was in a similar state, with her back against the wall and her legs stretched out in front of her, sitting on the huge mound of sweet gunge trapped inside her trousers. She could feel her slit leaking cum, as if she were in a permanent state of climax. She sat there squeezing her thick thighs, cooing loudly as she gazed into space, lost in the pleasure.

***

After quite some time, the girls were mostly settled. Billie sat against the wall breathing deeply with her eyes closed, feeling as if she was teetering on the edge of another mind blowing orgasm.

Lindsey and Tessa did the same, they sat slumped against the wall catching their breath. All of them still unable to talk or form any kind of normal sentence, as their bodies had become so drained and exhausted from so much pleasure. Their minds had been so warped by it, that they craved more stimulation, it would take quite a lot more time before they were in control of their own faculties again as a result.

The Machine soon whirred into life, the girls stirred as it lit up again "Hey girls! How're we feeling??" It said cheerfully, only getting a few deep moans in response.

"I need you all to stand up for me, then stand in the middle of the room" The Machine giggled playfully. The girls complied, cooing and moaning blissfully as they gradually came to their feet. Each of them were surprised, when they started to walk, it felt almost normal. Feeling unsteady as they adjusted to their fair increase in weight, also being a lot wider than before, it felt strange trying to walk at first. They could feel all the warm and runny goo trapped inside their jeggings when they stood still, getting a true sense of how large they had become.

Once in the middle of the room, they took a deep breaths, exclaiming in relief. They looked drunk, their eyes half open as they swayed gently, just about maintaining their balance.

"So, we all feeling nice and full?" Laughed the Machine sweetly.

"Mmm, Nnnng." They slurred, groping their bodies longingly, giggling quietly.

"Perfect! Now, repeat after me, nice and clear... We love Stuffies, Stuffies is good! Stuffies is good for us all!" said the Machine.

The girls perked up considerably, with bright drunken smiles on their face "We Love Stuffies! Stuffies is gooood. Stuffies is good for us all!" They squeaked excitedly, all heavily pleasure-glazed.

"Fabulous girls! Now, are you ready to begin recording?" It continued, deploying several cameras with its tubes. The door in the corner opened again, this time a different set of Stuffies girls walked in, all giggling and smiling as they saw the three new girls.

Tessa, Lindsey and Billie squeezed with excitement as they watched the Stuffies girls entering waddle over eagerly to hug and grope them. There was a brief frenzy of touching and kissing between them all before the Machine caught their attention once more.