Singers in Paradise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you'd kindly show our newest additions where they need to stand, we'll get started. And our new three, all you need to do now is follow anything shown on my screen" said the Machine. It's glowing screen changed shortly after, showing the girls exactly what they needed to do and say, which they would carry out without hesitation. As mentally, they had been reduced to horny wrecks, with their personalities mostly intact, just highly susceptible to any stimulation.

Once everyone was in position, an album of remixes began playing, comprised of a wide selection of remixes of their works. They began a very fluidic dance routine, swaying rhythmically and moving their arms and hands along with the beat. On the recording, the background of the room was quite different, splashed with exotic colours and styles all in the Stuffies logo.

All the Stuffies girls were only filmed from the waist up, hiding their heavily packed jeggings that wobbled around along with the rest of their bodies, matching their movements perfectly, as if all the sticky goo inside was physically part of them.

"Stuffies is at it again! We've got a whole new set of delicious melted treats for you, available in every convenience store worldwide!" Said Lindsey happily, looking blissfully dazed as she danced.

"The new Stuffies nougat bar! Peanut butter and marshmallow, wrapped in a silky smooth layer of chocolate. Healthier than ever with our latest all natural and organic production! You can eat dozens, without putting on a pound!" giggled Tessa, taking to the dance very well as she gave it some exciting flare, using all the horny energy she had within her.

"Just a few of our latest goodies! Get down to the store now, and buy buy buy! If you win the prize draw online, you could win a once in a lifetime chance to visit our biggest factory, and meet us all in person!" Said Billie excitedly, cooing as she spoke.

As another remix album started, more of the girls swapped places again, this time placing Tessa in the centre with her bright yellow hair. Following the instructions on the Machine, Tessa read out what it said "Our new recipe is soon to hit the shelves with the MeltoBar, guaranteed to get you calmer than ever! Once you try them, you'll never want to stop. Giving you a sweet sweet taste of how our Stuffies girls feel!" She said happily, her eyes half open as she nearly toppled over from being so docile.

As the music started to wrap up, the girls finished their dance routine ending in cute poses for each of them.

After a brief pause, a few of the other Stuffies girls changed places before they started recording again, doing over a dozen different combinations to their first act, each one about a different product.

Quite some time later, after all their adverts were filmed all the Stuffies girls started to get excited, realising it was time to bring the new girls back to the Stuffies fun house. Billie, Tessa and Lindsey stood in their places swaying dreamily as they giggled.

The fun house was were all the Stuffies girls lived, there they could eat and drink as many Stuffies products as they liked. They had every TV channel available, every radio station, an unlimited supply of entertainment for the few times they weren't kissing, fucking and teasing one another or for when they weren't sleeping, dreaming of endless pleasure.

"Well done girls! Another very successful run, with three new members to welcome! Take our newest additions to the fun house and show them around their new home!" said the Machine sweetly, giggling as the door in the corner opened again, allowing all the girls out.

All the Stuffies girls rushed out in an overexcited frenzy, herding Tessa, Lindsey and Billie out into a large corridor, each of them were asked questions about who they were and where they had come from, only getting brief and quiet replies due to their extremely docile state. As they all shuffled away in a huddle merrily giggling, two of the other Stuffies girls, Kate and Lara, lead the way, eagerly listening to all that was being said.

"Omg! We've got so many things to show you! You're gonna love it here!" Squeaked one of the other Stuffies girls, Molly, hugged Lindsey tightly.

Billie had attracted a couple of other Stuffies goth girls, Jade and Kira, all of them excited to finally get talking to one another.

Lindsey and Tessa were in the middle of the crowd, getting to know the other Stuffies girls, some already getting very friendly, which would usually put them off, but with so much keeping them horny, the two of them welcomed the attention, hoping to burn off their pent up energy in a huge orgy.

Kate and Lara guided everyone through a doorway on the right, leading to a huge indoor garden with a glass roof, ahead was a large set of double doors, hiding the Fun house just beyond. The horde of Stuffies girls wondered on in, greeted with a huge colourful room, that of the Stuffies logo colours, lots of red and yellow.

The funhouse stretched quite a way back, each side was lined with huge sofas and various beds, clustered round massive widescreen TVs. Not far from each cluster stood a number of food booths, which dispensed any number of Stuffies sweets imaginable. Each of the TVs were hooked up to various gaming consoles and television boxes, allowing an unlimited range of things to do on every single one.

Several other Stuffies girls were already gathered in some of the clusters, a couple sat opposite one another frantically masturbating, seeing who could cum the most times before getting worn out. They cooed and moaned blissfully as they used both their hands and various toys they had available.

"Welcome to your new home girls! The Funhouse! Here we're all free to roam around, play, cuddle, sleep, fuck each other senseless... you name it! Stuffies accommodates for all!" Said Lara softly, twirling around as she showed them their new surroundings.

Kate guided them along a central walkway that went down the entire length of the funhouse, splitting off at several points where it lead to other large rooms "We've got spacious bedrooms for our sex parties and general resting. A gym for our more Active mascots. The toy master's dungeon, for the extra hornies and those who can't go without their fetishes and such... Obviously Stuffies already provides one such kink, which is mandatory... The fuller and thicker the better!" Giggled Kate, slapping Lara's huge arse firmly, causing the chocolatey peanut butter and melted marshmallow mixture inside her tight jeggings to ripple.

Lara cooed softly as Kate slapped her arse, looking blissfully pleased with it as she pointed down to the very end of the funhouse "Then, to top everything off... The gunge pit! It's in there that we all compete to get filled for the longest without letting out an orgasm, the longer you last, the bigger your arse gets, thighs and legs too! And you get to keep it, if you win. It can pump out any melted sweet mush you can think of!" Lara said dazedly, remembering her last orgasmic trip to the gunge pit.

Billie, Tessa and Lindsey gazed around longingly , eager to get started with exploring everything it had to offer.

"So, welcome home... We'll get you into the real juicy activities as soon as we can! Any questions, come ask us! We know everything about this place, after all, me and Lara were the first Stuffies girls... The original gals!" Said Kate happily, cuddling Lara tightly before they began to kiss.

The other girls surrounding Tessa, Billie and Lindsey began guiding each of them away, luring them off to begin their introductions to the funhouse.

Billie was guided off by 2 goth girls, Jade and Kira, and a blonde, Rosie. They started talking excitedly as they wondered over to one of the clusters "Which genre of music do you write??" One of them said.

Tessa was greeted by the other goth, Berta and two brown haired babes, Chrissy and Megan. One of them handed her a multicoloured Stuffies melto bar, a product yet to be released to the public. All the girls did was smile eagerly as they guided her over to the toy master's dungeon, groping and fondling her packed jeggings.

Lindsey was ambushed by a redhead, Lauren and a blonde, Molly. They wasted no time and wriggled their hands down her jeggings to start fingering her, backing her over to the cluster next to Billie.

Lara and Kate stopped kissing for a few moments to watch as each new girl was whisked away, they laughed as they began to hear to usual sound of blissful moans and giggling filled the air of the funhouse again.

***

Tessa hung by her wrists and feet in leather restraints, gazing at the ceiling blissfully, on the biggest high of her life, her eyes clouded with a multicolour glaze caused by the Melto bar she ate. She wailed orgasmicly as a goth Stuffies girl, Berta, teased her cunt with a vibrator. Her arm almost elbow deep in Tessa's filled jeggings, the mushy melted mixture of marshmallow, chocolate and peanut butter squelched loudly as she worked the toy in and out of Tessa's slit.

One of the brown haired Stuffies girls, Chrissy, was all over her kissing and groping her body, temporarily hushing Tessa's beautiful cries of ecstasy as she snogged her every so often. The other brown haired Stuffies girl, Megan, lay on the floor beneath Tessa masturbating frantically. Using the small stream of chocolatey gunge dribbling from the front of Tessa's jeggings as lube as she thrashed away at herself, her hands buried deep inside her own heavily bulging trousers, squelching loudly in the heavenly chocolate mixture as she watched Tessa above her squirm and moan blissfully, the sight of Tessa's huge gunge filled arse and legs jiggling above her really got her going.

Lindsey had the Redhead Stuffies girl, Lauren, pinned to one of the sofas, straddling her as they humped each other wildly, using the wealth of chocolatey gunge trapped inside their jeggings to stimulate their pussies, finding the perfect position to keep pumping away until they both came. The blonde, Molly, stood as referee to see who came first, whilst fingering herself, eager to jump in on the action when the two were done competing.

Billie lay in one of the other clusters nearby on a large sofa, the two goths, Jade and Kira, were either side of her admiring her plump thighs and squishy legs, massaging them firmly while Billie made out with the blonde stuffies girl, Rosie.

All the other Stuffies girls that weren't getting intimate with the new comers were gathered in various clusters around the funhouse, watching Tv, listening to music and eating as much as they possibly could.

The food booths next to each cluster had a large touchscreen on each dispenser, able to produce any Stuffies product imaginable, even ones that weren't yet available to the public, and especially ones that were for the Stuffies girls only. They had untold quantities of chocolate, cakes, puddings, ice creams, yoghurts and trifles. Even savoury foods too, all made using the specially sweetened Stuffies recipe.

Lara and Kate keenly watched Tessa being teased almost endlessly from one of the clusters outside the dungeon, both starting to touch themselves as Tessa let out one huge orgasmic cry after another.

"Man, she's a screamer! So much cum! I bet she's worked up an appetite..." said Kate, biting her finger as she watched.

"We'll get them together soon, they're all hungry most likely. We don't wanna wear them out too soon, they've got a whole day ahead of them yet!" Replied Lara, also watching eagerly, the chocolatey gunge in her jeggings sloshing loudly as she fingered herself.

Kate jumped up, heading for the closest booth, her filled jeggings bouncing as she moved. She summoned for a huge selection of food and placed it in an empty cluster nearby. She put her fingers in her mouth and whistled loudly "Come on girls! Our newbies need to eat, don't wear them out too soon!" She said with a raised voice, so everyone could hear her.

Several of the girls close by squealed excitedly, grabbing Billie and Lindsey's attention, they finished up fucking and jumped up to gather in the cluster now packed with food. Soon Tessa's orgasmic cries fell silent, Megan and Chrissy stumbled out of the dungeon with a blissful smile on their faces, Berta followed behind with a heavily dazed Tessa, helping her walk over to the cluster were everyone was gathering.

Tessa cooed and giggled, mumbling incoherently as Berta sat her down. Their jeggings squelched and gurgled as they slumped onto the huge spongy sofa, she lay there for a while groping her plump legs before eventually gathering herself enough to start talking again.

"Hey girls! Don't mind me... still up in the clouds!" Tessa giggled, looking wide eyed and hungry. She launched at the food in front of her and grabbed handfuls if anything close by, starting to feast. The other girls soon joined her, but at a less energetic pace.

"Jesus Tess! Steady on!" One of the girls laughed. Tessa shook her head as she continued eating.

"So, like you said you were the first Stuffies girls... How did that happen?" Asked Billie dozily, with a happy but pleasure drunken smile on her face, also grabbing handful of food.

Kate and Lara smiled as they looked at each other "Okay, so... We just used to be regular employees at Stuffies, before they became known worldwide. And we worked in R&D, trying out new ideas for products. When testing some of them, we noticed that one of our new recipes was having a really weird effect on those who tried it. Making them, dozy and susceptible to... Suggestions... we played with the idea, came up with A Stuffies Girl, before proposing it to the company. And it all built from there!" Said Kate cheerfully.

"I then toyed with the idea of body improvements, the Stuffies AI program figured out a way to do that, and we became The Stuffies Girls. Our first advert on tv boost the brand's popularity sky high! Allowing us to create the funhouse, then start bringing in other girls!" Lara giggled, turned on by thinking about how it all went down.

"If Lara hadn't been so horny all the time, most of this wouldn't have happened... You know, the chocolate and marshmallow filled jeggings, the sex dungeon and everything. But it turned out to be the greatest idea of all time. And we never wanna go back, nothing would feel right without all this wonderful mess inside our panties!" Kate added, groping her huge thighs playfully. Lara gazed at the other Stuffies girls with a lustful stare, smiling as she licked her chocolate flavoured lips.

"And here we are, 8 years later... In absolute heaven!" Lara giggled.

"Oh my god! 8 years with all this gunge in your trousers! F-fuck... sounds so good!" Cooed Lindsey, getting cozy with two of the girls next to her.

"Time really does fly by here!" Said Kate happily. Tessa jumped up from the sofa and planted herself on Billie's lap, leaning close to her and starting to kiss. Billie giggled as Tessa got cozy, kissing back as they began to grope one another, the chocolatey mixture trapped inside their jeggings oozed and squelched with the slightest touch.

Berta grabbed a tv remote from behind the sofa, switching on the huge tv screen in front of the cluster they were in. She began to look up some of the newbies albums, interested in what they had created before they joined Stuffies.

Lindsey sat next to Lauren, gazing at her longingly as she reached forward to wriggle her hand down Lauren's jeggings, the chocolatey syrup and marshmallow mush oozed around her hand as she began to tease her, playing with her cunt eagerly.

Lauren smiled as Lindsey fingered her, grabbing hold of her thigh in response. The rest of the girls watched keenly as the three newbies made the most of their first time in the funhouse. Those who weren't watching the tv started masturbating, the horny atmosphere quickly began to build again.

Billie giggled as she began biting Tessa's neck, digging in her nails gently into the back of her head, messing up her soft yellow hair. Soon starting to wrestle playfully, trying to pin each other down. When Tessa began to lose against Billie, she pulled her over, causing both of them to roll onto the floor. The impact was heavily muffled by their chocolatey gunge filled jeggings, once down, they resumed kissing and groping each other lustfully.

Lindsey grabbed a large cream cake from the table and playfully fed it to Lauren, smearing some of it on her lips. They continued kissing as Lindsey rubbed her cunt eagerly, starting to make Lauren moan blissfully.

Lara and Kate watched for a while, almost drooling at the sight of Billie and Tessa going at each other, with Lindsey and Lauren also getting more playful, they couldn't help but want to join in. So they too began kissing, their hands down each other's jeggings playing with their pussies.

Jade and Rosie glanced at each other with a cheeky smile, grabbing some more food from the table before they leapt over the back of the sofa, their jeggings sloshing and oozing as they did, then headed for the dungeon to grab a load of toys for everyone. Sensing that people would soon want to start full on fucking, determined to keep the horny flow uninterrupted as it quickly built into an orgy.

Moans of ecstasy started to fill the air again as things got more intense, each of the girls soon turned to one another, taking time to embrace one another's thick bodies, groping the thick chocolatey gunge and melted marshmallow trapped inside their jeggings. All they could think of doing was love each other passionately.

The sound of chocolatey gunge squelching, and many moist lips smacking, blissful moans of ecstasy muffled by passionate snogging could be heard from almost every corner of the fun house. Billie managed to grab hold of one of the toys Jade and Rosie brought over, the strongest pocket vibrator she could find. She pried the front of Tessa's jeggings open and slid it inside.

Tessa giggled as Billie began to tease her, grinding against the sweet gunge mixture in their jeggings, it's warm smooth texture soothed them even further as they moaned blissfully.

Lindsey and Lauren got more passionate, now sprawled out on the sofa groping each other lustfully, their hair a mess as they ravaged one another. They humped rhythmically, causing the mixture in their jeggings to squelch loudly. Lindsey's hair swayed as she humped Lauren harder and harder, coming continuously as they rubbed against each other, causing their cum to mix with the sticky syrup and melted mush inside their trousers.

Some stopped occasionally to eat, before resuming their orgy, swapping with other girls at random. Billie moaned loudly as she came multiple times, now with Jade straddling her as they teased each other, hands down each other's jeggings with dildos, trying to overpower one another with pleasure, Jade hoping to assert dominance, but Billie was proving difficult to wear down.

Billie squirmed and moaned blissfully, still able to keep herself together enough to tease Jade back, simply relishing the experience. Her body tingled all over, the horny adrenaline pumping through her veins as she worked away at Jade's cunt with a large purple vibrating cock.

Jade was on the verge of giving in, her cunt soaked with cum and smothered in that sweet chocolatey syrup mixture, she strained and groaned orgasmicly, listening to the loud and passionate moans of everyone else in the room, focusing on them and immersing herself in it all. The sound of chocolate syrup, melted sticky marshmallow and mushy peanut butter squelching and slopping added to their experience, creating something where every sight, sound and smell that the funhouse had turned them on.

Eventually, many of the girls began to calm down, still cooing and moaning softly as they settled comfortably, cuddling tightly and pressing their bulging jeggings against each other or using each others thigh's or butt's as pillows. Kate sat with Lara and Tessa to either side of her, both were almost asleep whilst she continued eating, kicking her feet up and sighing happily, watching as some of the others started to sleep, whilst some continued fucking, moving to other clusters for more space.