All Comments on 'Singing While Masturbating!'

by HoneyVulture

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
jbaby1500jbaby1500almost 2 years ago

Weirdly enough I actually enjoyed that. You have an amazing voice. It was also kinda of a turn on how every now again you could really you were having problems keeping your singing. Then it was hot how your orgasm hit you hard all of a sudden.

JakemcmannJakemcmannalmost 2 years ago

Brilliant!!!!

So very sexy

and such a good song!

davevsr1davevsr1almost 2 years ago

Sooo sexy a voice have you !!!!!

csljr1jcsljr1jalmost 2 years ago

You have a gorgeous singing voice - I don't quite know the way to describe it (ethereal isn't quite right, but it's close). The song was stunning to listen to (and hearing your orgasm in it made it even more enjoyable)

GaryT1972GaryT1972almost 2 years ago

Your voice is exquisite, I love music and this is best version of anyone trying to emulate the legend, you should be singing for the masses, so good.

And so damn erotica masturbating while singing, will have this on repeat for a long time to come🌹

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Original idea and nicely done, but credit where credit is due. Ella Fitzgerald has one of the best interpretations, but the song is actually by Richard Rodgers (music) and Lorenz Hart (words).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Your voice is sweet. While you singing I imagined, I'm cuddling with someone close to my heart and I kept my head on her lap then she let her fingers gently rubbing my hair. I fell in to semi sleep and It is very soothing but at the end I woke up to hear what you're doing actually. 😅😊 Thank you for submitting an audio file.

JakemcmannJakemcmannalmost 2 years ago

You know the video of this would break the internet.

Circadian6Circadian6almost 2 years ago

If you sang at my funeral , you could even make me cum then!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

In response to your comment at the end, that was beyond ok. It was lovely. It was also oddly intimate. Like getting a hug I didn't realize I needed. I mean, in this scenario, it's a hug while the hugger is getting off, but it's still a hug.

Pablo3FlamesPablo3Flamesalmost 2 years ago

Gorgeous Voice and Delicious Moans

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow. That was so lovely and beautiful.

CallMeIrresponsibleCallMeIrresponsiblealmost 2 years ago

Listening to this was one of the single most sensual, vulnerable, and intoxicating moments I've enjoyed in music in all the time I've been involved in making, teaching, and recording it. The delicate breath control and vibrato at the beginning that gradually falls apart as you give in to the pleasure... Perfect.

Stan1994Stan1994almost 2 years ago

Granted she's not a professional singer. I must say, she can carry a tune for the most part. I'd love to hear her sing this in person! The sexiest lullaby I've ever heard! Any one she sings this to for real better be honored, and help her finish! taht was hot and so very sweet! Besides I love Ella F!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

absolutely lovely !!

REMacSoundREMacSoundalmost 2 years ago

What an amazing voice while having so much pleasure too! It was amazing and so delicious. I would love to have the opportunity to do a duet!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Exceptionally sexy! My wife and I both loved this - thank you and well done!

me372me372over 1 year ago

Sensual, beautiful, and finished with an outstanding sounding orgasm! Wow!

QuixoteLustQuixoteLustover 1 year ago

You never cease to amaze. I love the personal touches like this. Brings such a playful personality to the audios.

mjb60hcmjb60hcover 1 year ago

Heavenly is not enough to describe this. Excellent work!

TserancTseranc4 months ago

Hands down one of the hottest damn things I've ever heard. Wow!

thecoyle2000thecoyle20003 months ago

wow you have a nice voice

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous