Single at 50, The 4 Women in My Life

Story Info
Love affairs with 4 women after divorce.
1.2k words
3.94
16.7k
9
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am now 50 year old, single dad, divorced almost a year.

My dating and sex life has been absolutely crazy!

Let me describe the 4 women in my life. Names have been changed for privacy.

I see each of these ladies weekly, sometimes more than once per week.

They are all Chinese ladies between 45-72 years in age. Since all four of these special woman have come into my life. I am intimate with all 4 of them.

I have made some changes to all of them.

First they must all be clean shaved smooth below. If not, I trim and shave them. which they now maintain for me. Second, they must be willing to swallow me (not spit it out) and they have all taken to ass play. I have now had anal sex with all of them.

They come see me weekly or I arrange to go see them. I am busy almost every night or a day of the week with one of them. On several occasions I have slept with two of them only 8 hours apart. (yes I showered, I am not a pig)

My dates or visits are between 2 hours and has been up to 4 days. I have had little vacation trips with each of them having fun sex and food.

First my ex wife; Jung

1. Jung and I were married almost 10 years and together for 13. We divorced last year. We sold our home and for the first time I became a renter with goal to return to market after settling into single life.

Jung is Chinese, born in Taiwan. Jung came to the US in her mid 20's to complete her medical degrees in the US. Jung is 48 years, 5'3", 106lbs, B cups. She is smart yet feisty. Most smart successful are so, to be with her you earn her respect by being able to look her in the eye and call her out. Then she likes to rip my pants down and swallow my cock. She will suck my cock almost on demand. She likes to fuck hard. Wants to be spanked and dominated in bed. She is willing to do anything I want. She mostly wanted my cum in her pussy but I have cum in all her holes many times. She however as sexy as she is, I cant be with her everyday.. she is to demanding and intense for me.. but we are still fucking once or twice a week. So sexually we know how to please each other but other than that she is Dr. Bitch to me. lol.

2. Let me describe Mimi. She is Chinese, born in Hong Kong. Mimi came to the US with her family when she was in her late teens. Mimi is now 72 years young, she is 4'9", 90lbs wet, perky B cups, a cute little petite woman with a bob style haircut that she dyes to hide the grey. Mimi keeps in shape by doing rumba and yoga multiple times/week. Mimi also is very mindful what she eats and drinks, both helping to keep her figure like that of a woman 50 years her junior. Mimi is now retired with many years in the travel industry, spending some of her younger years as a flight attendant (once called stewardess) Before I had met Mimi, she was a divorced woman, single for over 12 years and living alone. Mimi also never had any children of her own and as such her pussy was the tightest I had ever sunk my cock into.

Mimi is my Surrogate mother and my lover. I have been intimate with Mimi for over a decade now. She is a sensual and passionate lover. Likes to warm up and have slow foreplay until she is screaming and bucking on my tongue, followed by my cock down her throat. Mimi had never sucked a cock until she met me and now actually makes love to my cock with her mouth. Her oral skills are simply amazing. Then we we make love, she wants me to cum inside her and remain inside her for as long as possible. Mimi is always there for me, she makes me feel at peace when I am with me. She always sends me home stomach full and balls empty.

3. Adeline. She is Chinese, born in mainland China. Adeline came to the US with her daughter when she was in her 30's. Her daughter is now grown and off at college. Adeline is a respected engineer and a wiz at finances.

Adeline is 55 years, she is 5'6", 125lbs wet, D cups and perky nipples.

Adeline is a retired ballerina and has such a lovely figure, snow white skin and lovely long silky black hair. She is very conservative so it took me knowing her for years and FINALLY not being married that allowed me a chance into her panties. She just loves to be a pillow queen and I of course happily oblige. As long as I lick and suck her thru several orgasms she is happy, then opens up and allows me to pretty much have my way. The key to entry is to give her at least 30 minutes of oral pleasure each and every time. Making sure her clit, pussy and ass have been licked and sucked until she spams and squirts all over my face...almost literally screaming! Adeline doesn't like to be spanked but she does love to wiggle her ass in my face while i have my tongue deep inside one of her holes. She insists that I cum inside her but she has swallowed my cum twice now. She is becoming a fan of cute panties and showing them off to me in public with little flashes. She has loosened up a lot since I have met her... amazing how some good sex lightens people up.

4. Lan. She is Chinese, born in Vietnam. Lan came to the US with her family when she was in her early teens. Lan is 45 years, she is 5'2", 100lbs, perky B cups, a cute little petite woman with her hair dyed blonde. yes an Asian blonde. Lan is also both married and my landlord. There was sexual chemistry between us the day I came to look at her townhouse up for rent.

Lan is financial wizard and surfs almost everyday (and she is good too). She also runs marathons, rides bikes and walks her dogs. She is the typical "trophy wife" Hot Asian Blonde wife. She has a lot of money and a lot of influence in her life and knows a lot of people.

Lan seduced me about a month after I moved in and we had hours of amazing sex. Our first time together I had fucked her in every hole, cum on her face and in her ass. Her ass was blood red from being spanked and her hair was a tangled mess. When I finally wore out, she asked "when can we do this again?"

She and I made a deal for complete and total discretion. I am her tenant with benefits and honestly she is a hot minx. She likes to come over wearing expensive fancy dresses and heels. We often leave the heels on.

Its a shame her older husband is no longer able to satisfy her, but I sure do.

I would be happy to expand specific stories with each of my 4 ladies if I do not get spammed to hard.