Single Bill: Cum Hoarder

Story Info
Bill makes up with Purvis, reunites with him, brings Kevin.
2.7k words
1.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tchina85
tchina85
123 Followers

Right before I was abruptly stationed down in Fort Eustis (Virginia), interactions with Bill somewhat dissipated. We had two encounters. The first one was on a Sunday morning as it rained like hell, then next happened a day after I worked a 24 hour shift, and I was super horny. I could admit the first time together was hotter than the second, but I was contacting Bill to see if he wanted to link and have dinner, or do some day trips to Chicago only to feel ghosted. I messaged him the night before I made the drive to Virginia, and got no response, so I gave it time before I contacted him again, six months to be exact.

"Hey, nice to hear from you," he responded.

I wondered why he responded to my text now instead of the first hundred times, with me looking like a total fool awaiting a rebuttal.

"First Sergeant, I have a life, ya know," he told me.

"True, as do I, but I enjoyed you being a part of it," I told him.

"So what are you up to now? The site says you've departed from Wisconsin, and now you're in Virginia," he asked.

I got past my feelings to call him and have a real conversation.

"When are you going on vacation," I asked.

"Vacation? Actually in a few weeks, but its a cruise out of Baltimore, and I'm going with a friend," he said to me.

A friend? Was it a friend, or a friend, I wondered, and I asked the question only for him to divert the conversation, asking me if I was enjoying Virginia.

"Its fine, just wish I had someone to play with, if you get my hint," I told him.

I sensed the friend he spoke of was a new "flavor of the month," perhaps someone who could reach spots that I couldn't, or make him climax levels above what I could ever help him experience. Perhaps he was more charismatic, or had more money, though Bill was great in managing anything that was key to a comfortable life. My mind juggled as I was curious, but he shut down my curiosity when he told me he was seeing someone else.

"So does that mean you won't come to Virginia," I asked, trying to be slick in my choice of words.

"I'll cum whereever he wants me to cum, and will do the same for him upon request," Bill told me as my feelings were semi crushed.

In the end this man didn't owe me any explanation, didn't need my permission to do what, or whom, he chose at any rate.

"I'm due for a business trip to Richmond just so happens in two weeks," he told me.

Fort Eustis with no traffic was only 40 minutes away, and so my excitement in seeing this burly polar bear arose, so I ended up proposing plans on the spot.

"I could come and meet you in Richmond. How long will you be there," I asked.

"Kevin and I will be in our hotel for two weeks," he said, as I learned of his new regular.

I had a host of questions but had to reiterate to myself that he owed me nothing. We chatted about the upcoming visit and made tentative plans to meet, for we would have dinner the second night they were in town. We came off the phone and oddly enough I received some relief, for I thought I made him angry enough to where we would never talk again. Was it that I developed feelings for Bill? Perhaps, but it wasn't reciprocated so I chose to move my energy elsewhere, like having someone stop by my place and give me some head. That evening, and the days after until I saw Bill was a drought as I was bored with jerking off, choosing to save my load perhaps when I'd see Bill, and his new partner. The night we would meet, we came together at a seafood restaurant in the heart of downtown Richmond, located off Broad Street as he and his friend Kevin I'd find sitting out in front of the restaurant, waiting on me.

"Hey stranger," Bill said as he had some stubble, and his haired shaved down some, along with a big ass smile on his face.

He came to me and we hugged, while Kevin already seemed distant, looking away. I went up to Kevin and introduced myself before Bill could say a word.

"Hey brother, nice to meet you. Bill said a lot about you."

"Great. Nice to meet you, too. Purvis, right," he asked.

I nodded yes, and we made our way into the restaurant as apparently Kevin had a table already reserved. We were seated, with the two of them sitting beside each other, and Kevin sitting directly across from me. Kevin began a gamut of questions.

"Hey brother, how long you been serving? Are you married or single? What's your dealings with our buddy Bill here?"

His tone with the inquiries wasn't exactly comforting, as I caught a vibe from him. I still answered, with a smile on my face and jealousy within my loins as he had a total hold on Bill, the Bottom.

"You seem like a stand up dude. I'm glad you two found each other," I told Kevin as it was clear the two of them were more than fuck buddies.

Kevin seemed a bit more relaxed after the statement I made, so much that when the waitress came back to take our orders, he made it apparent that it would be on one check. I ordered a crab cake sandwich, and the two of them ordered fried fish with two separate sides as the food would come not even 15 minutes later, and piping hot. Each of us dug into our meals and the mood loosened more, as Kevin would become a little more exuberant. Bill was silent, every now and then looking up at me, smiling and winking. We both let Kevin become the chatter box he was, and I managed to tap on Bill's right foot. He was chomping on his fish when he looked at me, his eyes looking serious as if he noticed and didn't want me touching him. I stopped, and a minute later, I would feel a foot hitting mine, in a sexual manner: Kevin was looking me in the eye, and smiling.

"You play soccer," I asked him.

"I do, and so does Bill," he said to me as I looked to see him still smiling, then turned my head to Bill to see him twirling a straw in his drink cup.

"I love playing soccer, but I love American football moreso," Bill said. "You know I love being a tight end."

"Well, he can be a wide receiver, but he came up with this idea of having two quarterbacks vice one," he said. "Perplexing until he discussed it further and it made sense."

"In what field would two quarterbacks exist," I asked in a gullible sense.

The two of them laughed as they liked how I played along, and before we knew it, we were paying out the tab, and I was following the two of them back to their hotel. This was a strange turn of events, as Kevin was apprehensive when we first met, and he'd be the one who was playing footsie with me under the table, not Bill. I parked right beside their rental car, and walked with them to the side entrance of the hotel, as Bill broke out a card from his pocket, standing in front of us giving us a glimpse of his chunky ass while he tried to have us enter. Kevin grabbed his left cheek as the card didn't seem to want to work.

"Hurry up," he told Bill as Bill was trying to work the card.

Kevin kept antagonizing, horny for our bottom lover as much as I was, so he was impatient.

"Let me try," I told Bill as Bill stepped back and handed me the card, allowing Kevin to feel him up even more with no one around.

I was able to open the door on the first try, and we entered, with me walking towards the elevator as I was eager.

"Purvis, the room's right here," Kevin said to me as he was standing behind the taller Bill, his pelvis poking into's Bill's butt.

I walked to them and handed Bill the key, and he managed to open the door as Kevin pushed him inside, with me coming in behind them, grabbing the "Do Not Disturb" sign to place on the door handle outside prior to closing the door. I watched the two of them go at it, as they fell on the bed making out, rolling all over the mattress. My dick at this point was raging hard as this would be my first ever threesome, and it only took almost a year since I'd been with Bill to accomplish. I came out of my clothes and Bill would look my way as Kevin was unbuttoning Bill's shirt.

"Oh fuck," he whimpered as Kevin started sucking that left nipple once Bill had his shirt off, and Bill closed his eyes as his head was laid across the pillow facing my direction.

I walked over to the edge of the bed, my curved dick standing straight out as I wanted one of them to pay it some attention. Kevin took a break from sucking on that nipple to get undressed, as did Bill, and then he would latch his lips onto my piece, taking it in better than Bill as Bill watched, licking his lips while playing with his own nipples.

"Let him get some, too," I told Kevin, and the two of them would smooch right before Bill laid his mouth to the tip and started slurping me down.

This was absolute bliss how these two men, one younger, one older, one black, one white, were taking turns in sucking my dick as they had different styles, with Bill more aggressive than Kevin. At one point they both sat up, and had their mouths on opposite sides of the stick until Bill decided to lick my balls, while Kevin continued giving head.

"This feels so fucking good," I told Kevin.

He stopped to speak.

"Feels good because he kept on speaking of you, telling me how good this dick tastes. I had to see for myself bro," he said right before he went back to giving head.

Bill stopped licking my sack to crawl back on the bed, this time getting on his knees in the middle of the bed, burying his head and putting his ass in the air for either of us to play with. Attention shifted from my dick to Bill as Kevin and I "doubled" his twat to slide our tongues inside, the two fighting to poke at and stretch his walls, while Bill's moans were muffled. I could admit it was a lot of fun doing our bottom together, two black dudes, one a Sailor and the other a big time lawyer taking it to the lowest level in devouring this respectable grandfather.

"Sweet ass pussy he got," I said as I stopped eating him with Kevin to follow, as we both entered pointer fingers to feel around inside of him.

Bill had told me the story some time ago of his first time, and how he learned to become in love with being a bottom. I fingered his butt and Kevin followed my lead, as my finger would go inside, and his would come out, and vice versa as we alternated and drove Bill up the wall. In my mind he asked for this, as he was reluctant when I reached out to him weeks prior to tell me of his new playmate, learning that this was something that could've been established time ago had he answered my calls or texts.

"You two are gonna send me to a madhouse," he cried out.

I told him to shut up as we continued playing with his hole, the both of us now wiggling our fingers inside of him, and smacking his big ass cheeks as he continued to lament. He'd pull away, begging to get fucked after a few minutes and I wanted to be first.

"Nah, wait a minute," Kevin told me as I got off the bed, with him moving quickly to go to the edge and give me more head. "I wanna see that hard dick when it slides in and out."

Kevin had me stand up as he gobbled the dick, purposely dropping his drivel on my shaft for natural lubrication.

"Tear that pussy up," he said, and I climbed back on the bed as Bill spread his ass wide, favoring me to enter.

I crawled on my knees and grabbed my dick by the base, rubbing his hole's flap back and forth to tease, until I pushed forward and he got every inch of me within five seconds. Kevin was above us, with one hand rubbing Bill's left tit, and sucking my left as I slowly went in and out of Bill, coaxed by Bill's moaning.

"Damn man, you might have to fuck me, too. That hole is elastic," Kevin said as he saw my girth doing damage, showing off Bill's hole's ability to stretch.

"That's not a pussy," Bill told us as he stuck his head up briefly.

"It's whatever we call it," I told him as I started giving slow churns, stroking deep as I could for I knew Kevin would outdo me.

Kevin stopped playing with our nipples and instead began stroking his dick, then reaching over to kiss me as he and I began to make out.

"You want some," I asked Kevin.

"I do," he answered, and so I pulled out of Bill, then yielded to Kevin.

Kevin slid in with each, putting it all the way inside Bill as I saw nothing but his pubes, and the outstretched hole of Bill hugging Kevin's shaft. Kevin showed no mercy as he pounded right away, with me coaching him as I pulled Bill's right ass cheek to get the view of that tapped hole. It was beautiful sight seeing that anus burp at Kevin's thrusts, with Kevin moving his sexual stick like a wand on a violin.

"Call him Slippery Sam right now," Kevin said as he would pull out, and let me back in.

I started trying to jam Bill hard, and Bill pulled forward and away, with Kevin trying to take my place instead. Kevin went slow, while I tried to make up for hurting Bill by getting under him and blowing that hard cock. Kevin was pounding him hard despite him being much longer than me, but Bill didn't flinch in pain like he did with me, instead begging for more. I latched onto that cock as Kevin was fucking Bill hard enough to have Bill face fuck me, and surprise me with his man milk as he screamed like a mauled cow, shooting his spunk. I made sure to swallow every drop and once I did, Bill pushed forward to get Kevin out of him.

"Fuck that," Kevin said as he jerked his dick above Bill's back, and busted his nut all over the middle portion.

I moved from the both of them and climbed off the bed, starting to jerk off as I stood up, then climbing back on the bed as I shot my lengthy load in the same spot as Kevin. Bill would roll to his side, holding his head up with his right hand, while Kevin was behind him, reeling and I was in front of Bill.

"You know we had to see you before we go on this cruise," Bill said. "I apologize to you."

Bill was talking to me while Kevin was out like a lamp, snoring after such a good fuck.

"I am involved with Kevin, but we have an open arrangement, and to be honest, I'd like for you to be my, how should I say, side dick," Bill told me.

I laughed, then nodded yes, as we kissed, and Bill would end up laying on my chest, cum splatters and all.

tchina85
tchina85
123 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

My Son's College Roommate Visits Unexpected pleasure with my son's roommate.in Gay Male
And Here’s to You, Mr. Robinson Gay man and his son’s friend play sexual cat-and-mouse game.in Gay Male
Once a Nerd Quarterback seduces his sexy English teacher.in Gay Male
The Farmer's Sons Running out of gas in deep country can be wonderful.in Gay Male
New Apartment/Roommate(s) Ch. 01 Liam watched Dave for 3 months before things kick off.in Gay Male
More Stories