My Son's College Roommate Visits

Story Info
Unexpected pleasure with my son's roommate.
2.1k words
4.6
18k
21
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was leisurely straightening up my usual mess around the house. An empty beer can here, half eaten bag of chips there. I'm not a slob or anything, I sometimes just tend to leave stuff lying around where it shouldn't be. And then I'll look around and get disgusted with myself for being lazy and pick up the random socks and bottles and wrappers and make it all nice again. It's been like this a lot since my wife and I divorced. I've always been bisexual, and my wife knew that from the beginning. But as it turned out, she wasn't as open minded as I was about sex. The day she caught me fucking the neighbor's college age son she freaked out completely and left. Divorce papers followed. I wasn't broken up about our divorce, In fact it felt kind of liberating. Now I am free to approach my sexuality without judgment.

But this day I was straightening up for a reason. My son Brian was coming home from college for a weekend visit. And he was bringing his roommate home to spend the Thanksgiving weekend with us. Apparently his roommate didn't have any family plans for the holiday, which I thought was a little odd, but when my son asked if he could spend the holiday with us I of course said yes, that would be fine.

Brian is a very level headed, respectful and ambitious boy. He is a delight to be around with his contagious high energy levels and vicious humor. I think he takes after his mother. And anyone he has befriended in his 18 years has always been a lot like him. When he becomes friends with someone, it's as if they are completely in tune with each other. Finishing each other's sentences and that sort of thing. So it was no surprise to me really when he phoned me and told me about how well he and his roommate this year hit it off and became close friends, and was it OK to bring him along for Thanksgiving since he had no other plans. I of course said yes that would be fine with me. "Any friend of yours is lucky to have you as a friend, son. He is welcome to share the holiday with us."

A little about me. My name is Tom Benson. I'm an average 48 year old divorced bisexual guy. I work hard. I manage to stay in decent shape. I carry about 180 pounds on my 6 foot frame. Reasonable muscle tone. Not a gym rat or body builder, but I'm not embarrassed when I look at myself naked in a mirror. Children don't run away screaming when they see me on the street. Just an average friendly guy next door type of guy.

My son Brian is a bit shorter than me. He has light brown hair and piercing blue eyes. He's around 5 foot 8 and weighs around 150 pounds. And he is all muscle. I swear there is not an ounce of fat anywhere on his body. He has been a competitive swimmer most of his life, and still is in college. I guess his daily workouts keep him in such great shape. And let me tell you, the sight of his perfect body in a small pair of racing speedos would make anyone melt with desire. Male or female. He is just that beautiful and perfect.

We have never been shy around each other. It's not unusual for us to be lounging around in our underwear, or him sometimes in just a jock strap. He says he likes the freedom of not being bound in clothing. And while he is my son, I have to admit I enjoy the view of his beautiful almost naked body.

He knows I'm into both guys and girls. And he couldn't be more non-judgmental about my sexuality. He once told me "Dad, it doesn't matter to me who you love or have sex with. You're my Dad and I love you and always will." I have never pressed him with questions about his own sexuality. First of all I don't care who he loves or has sex with either. And second I never wanted to force him to tell me anything he wasn't ready and willing to have me know.

Anyway, back to where I am today. I'm walking around the house in my usual boxer briefs picking up trash and socks and stuff trying to make the house look presentable when I hear a car door slam shut in the driveway. Thinking it's Brian arriving I swing the front door open and yell "come here and give me a big hug!"

As I look out the door, standing there is a very baffled looking gorgeous young man. He looks me up and down for a second, then says "You must be Mr. B. I'm Brian's roommate, Eric. And I know we just met but I wouldn't mind a hug if that was a real offer." Then he leans forward and throws his arms around me and gives me a very strong bear hug.

Eric is a stunning boy. Blond hair, brown eyes and a body that looks almost identical to my son's. As he gives me a death squeeze of a hug I think I feel his cock against my thigh. And it feels half hard, which causes my own cock to begin to come to life in my boxer briefs.

Upon realizing that here I am standing in my doorway in my boxer briefs, half hard myself, being hugged in a death grip by a boy I never met before I stammered out "I'm so sorry, Eric. I thought it was Brian."

"It's ok Mr. B. Honestly. I'm glad to know you and Brian are that comfortable with each other. That makes me more comfortable too."

"Where's my manners? I'm so sorry Eric. I was just a little stunned when I saw a hot stranger standing there and here I am half naked offering you a hug! Please come in and make yourself at home!" We both laughed a little at my embarrassment.

"Sure Mr. B. I can tell it's going to be pretty easy to make myself at home with you, sir. Brian has told me so much about you. And you're everything he described you to be and more."

Honestly I was feeling a little unnerved at this point. Eric is a hot boy. I just felt his half hard cock pushing against my thigh. My own cock is half hard as well and fairly obvious in my boxer briefs. My mind is reeling with lustful thoughts over a boy I just met a minute ago. And was he just flirting with me a little? No, I need to take a deep breath and calm down. Don't read anything into this. This is your son's friend. Be a good Dad and let things be. This is what my mind was saying to me. However, my cock is screaming at me "make him suck me. I want to fuck that tight bubble butt now!" Trying to ignore my screaming cock, which is now nearly fully erect, I turn slightly away to avoid Eric seeing me in this state and ask "Is there anything I can get you Eric? Something cold or hot to refresh you after your journey? How about a nice cold beer?"

"Well Mr, B, you know we're not old enough to drink, but a cold beer and a hot shower would be awesome right now."

"Well Eric, age is just a number. And I have no problem with you two enjoying a couple cold ones while you're here. Whatever happens in this house stays between us though. I can't be going to jail for corrupting a minor."

Eric laughs at that and says "Well Mr. B. We're not minors. We're both legally above the age of consent you know" while eyeballing me up and down and smiling wickedly.

"Right, of course you are" I say as I turn to hand him his beer. My cock is still hard as a rock and obscenely stretching the front of my briefs at this point. Eric just stares at my package and smiles again, taking a long sip from his beer. I don't know if it's my imagination or not, but it seems like his eyes never left my cock.

"So Eric, where's Brian? I thought you two were coming together?"

"Brian is about and hour or two behind me I think. He had something to take care of before he left campus. But he told me to go ahead without him. Hey Mr. B. thanks again for this beer. It really hit the spot. But I could really use a nice hot shower right about now. You mind if I freshen up a bit?"

As Eric stands up my eyes dart down to his crotch and I can detect a rather large bulge in his sweat pants. I looks like he's suffering from the same screaming cock syndrome that is torturing me right now.

"Sure son, you can use the shower right here off the kitchen. Everything you need should be in there already. But if there's anything you need just give me a yell. I'll be right here."

"Thanks Mr. B. I appreciate your hospitality." he says, grabbing his bag and adjusting his cock a bit. He heads for the bathroom and leaves the door open slightly. I hear the shower start to run and his clothes hit the floor. I reach down and try to adjust my own raging hardon. Damn this boy is hot. This is going to be a long weekend of torture with these two studs around.

As I reach into the fridge for a beer I glance through the open bathroom door to see if I can catch a glimpse of Eric. My mind is beginning to race with lustful thoughts and ideas. I am dying to see him naked. Is his ass as beautiful as Brian's? From the bulge I spotted in his sweatpants, I'm thinking he must have a nice big cock. It looked pretty huge and he wasn't even hard yet. I wonder if he's into older guys, or guys at all for that matter. Damn, I need to calm down and stop thinking like this. After all, he did seem to be checking me out. I know he saw my hard cock in my briefs. And he was smiling rather wickedly at that. There's now a wet spot forming in the front of my boxer briefs.

I walk over to the door, almost physically shaking from excitement. I tap on the door and ask "Finding everything you need in there Eric?"

"I'm sorry Mr. B. but could you help me adjust this shower? I can't seem to get it right."

"Sure Eric" as I push the door open there he is leaning forward trying to adjust the water temp. He is naked. His ass is absolutely gorgeous. "I forgot when they hooked this up they did the hot and cold backwards." I leaned across him to adjust the water, my left hand landing on his ass. "There, that should do it."

As I said that he turned slightly to face me. His cock was standing straight up. He was hard as a rock. And his cock had to be at least 8 solid fat inches. "Thanks Mr. B" is all he said as he put his arms around my neck and planted a wet kiss on my lips. He pulled himself into me and his cock was rubbing solidly against mine as his tongue entered my mouth.

My head felt like it was going to explode. I have never been more turned on than I was at this moment.

"Maybe you should lose these and join me for some fun Mr. B." he said pulling my boxer briefs off my hips and freeing my raging hardon. "Cause I don't know about you, but I definitely am excited about what I'm seeing and feeling sir." he says very seductively, as he begins to stroke my cock, which right now is at it's full 9 inch hardness.

"I guess we have a little time to explore and enjoy each other before Brian gets here" I said as I dropped to my knees and enveloped his cock with my mouth. Not wasting any time, I went straight down to his shaved pubes, totally deep throating him in one swoop.

"Oh my God, Mr. B. Your throat is so hot and tight. I feel like I might cum right away."

I pulled off his throbbing cock, stood up and kissed him deeply. "You can cum right now if you want to, but only if you're prepared to give me a few more loads in the next hour. Tell me how you want it."