Single Bill: It's All "Backwards"

Story Info
Bill's eldest meets new lover; Bill gets "rewarded."
4.5k words
2.2k
3
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tchina85
tchina85
128 Followers

So when you wake up on a Sunday morning, what does the rain do for you? I live in Milwaukee, and depending on the season it can do a few things for me, the main one being making me want to wake up out of bed, put on my robe and make a fresh pot of coffee, turn on the mini television in the kitchen to the news and break out breakfast items to make a meal from scratch. When I'm finished, it makes me then want to call the name of the guy I slept beside in order to wake him up, and he be greeted by my smile, my naked body, but most important, the aroma of what was prepared: eggs, bacon, biscuits, grits (or cream of wheat, depending on his preference), and of course, some chopped pineapple. My youngest daughter texted me the question of what rain does for me, and that was my answer, as she was completing a paper for a course she's taking to earn her masters.

"Dad, you're naughty to say the least," she mentioned over text.

"Young fawn, mind your business, as sometimes this handsome buck does what he have to do to entertain, and frankly, I don't judge you in your trysts, for you're now an excellent wife and even better mother to my three grandchildren. Now, are there any more questions you'd like to pose this morning at 6:15 a.m., LOL," I messaged in response.

Truth was, when she texted me I was butt naked in bed, stroking myself as I was reading up on profiles online. 51 degrees on this January Sunday morning showed on my phone, and I'd coincidentally there were raindrops beating on the rooftop of my home, and I was horny, as that was the real answer I should've given Arianna. I told her "I love her," and we stopped messaging as I was pondering getting up to make some coffee and watch the news, but the urge to get laid was on the table and couldn't be ignored.

"Hey man, you're up pretty early," said Purvis, this young, black bull. "What's your intentions this morning?"

"Depends upon what yours are. Lemme see that cock," I told him as this 41-year-old was super handsome, checking in at six foot five, 250 lbs.

He sent photos separately from his profile, which contains photos of him fully clothed, and donning a U.S. Marine uniform. Even in the threads, Purvis, the name he had on his profile, was stacked, with the wide arms, and slender middle, and horse thighs from what I could see. The dark chocolate complexioned stallion didn't look a bit over 25, but he confirmed his age when I saw some salt and pepper in his thick bush, covering the thick base of a thick cock that needed my thick lips wrapped around it.

"You like what you see," he asked me.

"I love what I see, Purvis, my God, man. How big are you," I asked him.

"I'm only seven inches, but you can see that I'm pretty thick," he told me.

Only seven inches? I hadn't been with anyone over four, maybe five, so for him to say that wasn't discerning. Guess he was being humble, but I was drooling, and my man pussy was twitching early in the morning as the rain fell harder.

"What's your plans this morning because I'll be real direct with you and say that I'm extremely horny," I told him.

He gave me his phone number and I called, getting lucky to hear the sweetest, most masculine voice, as he sounded like a southerner.

"Born and raised in North Carolina, just outside Asheville," he said to me.

I started to think about Clarence, the young, Navy dude that lived in Virginia who I was talking real hard to months prior to this moment, one who foolishly cut me off (he made it clear he still wanted to meet me, but he turned me off completely at this point). Clarence and I were supposed to meet in Asheville to experience the Biltmore mansion, and of course for him to fuck my brains out as I still fantasized of the hunk from just above Purvis' state.

"Maybe we could meet down there sometime, I will take you round my city," he told me. "For now though, I want a nice bear in my bed to cuddle, snuggle, and you know, do other things that's the prelude to what you're missing this morning," he said.

Purvis was a sexy gentleman of a beast, as those photos of his dick also reveal his bare body that confirmed all the muscles I noticed. I suggested he come over to my place.

"Drop your address in a text. I'm hanging up so I can take a shower. Just make sure your front door is unlocked," he said.

I hung up, took a leak in the bathroom, then went to unlock the front door, then play some soft music in the living room to reverberate through the entire house before getting on my knees at the edge of the bed, just patiently waiting as I played on my phone. 30 minutes later I heard my front door open, footsteps abound as they got louder as the person walked towards my bedroom, then a chuckle, right before I felt these strong hands spreading my fat ass cheeks, and a tongue dipping into my ass. Right then The Weekend's "Earned It," blared over the speakers, and this guy literally beat the inside of my hole to the rhythm, making my cunt gyrate, and goosebumps sprout across my body.

"Just giving you what you need," I heard him whisper as he made my toes curl devouring my hole.

I halfway expected him to pull that dick out for me to suck, and maybe he would bend me over, but this was the extended version of what was to happen. He continued licking me as he made me cry out in ecstasy, doing that for maybe an hour as he even stroked my cock, and took breaks in between to lick at my balls.

"You're a beautiful man," he said of my 63-year-old, six foot, 270 lb. frame, giving compliments while he feasted on me. "You taste good, too."

"Sweet Jesus, you work that tongue like magic," I told him as I'd feel his hands now venturing to my nipples.

"Well, you deserve it, and it's been a while for me," he added as he moved from eating me, to literally kissing my ass cheeks.

He finally stopped and I rolled over, feeling I now had a wet ass, and wanted nothing more than to suck his big cock. He was already naked, making me ponder exactly where he lived as he came to me so soon. He stood in front of me and looked like a giant, dimples in his cheeks as he smiled, looking down with his big, brown eyes and black cock drooling. I attached my right hand to the base of that thing and began sucking, while my left hand carefully massaged his sweet balls as he let out a light groan. It hurt trying to grasp that girth of that cock, but I enjoyed trying, as this awesome service member was in my home, wanting the same thing I wanted.

"Damn daddy," he wailed.

I wasn't a fan of the word being I was a real father, but he got a pass as he tasted good, too, and my hormones were raging for him to enter my body.

"You've got my blood pressure rising," I said, stopping to take a break and look up at this handsome fellow.

"Well, there's only one way to get it to go back down," he told me.

I knew what he meant without him saying another word, and so I laid back to spread my legs so he could have complete control. We both were smiling at each other, eager for the next step to happen when he walked away, and into the living room, then coming back with a bottle of lubricant and a small butt plug.

"When's the last time you got some," he asked.

"Been a month, but the guy was lousy," I told him as the one nighter barely could keep it up, and came within five minutes when we linked.

I could see Purvis being completely opposite as he was in the best shape, and though I had tight confines, I knew he's open me good and breed me as necessary. He lubed the toy, and himself, then rubbed my hole a little with his middle finger, hitting exact spot that made me shiver the most.

"You're a moaner," he said with a snicker.

"Oh fuck yes I am, when the right areas are touched," I told him.

The butt plug turned out to be one that vibrated, so he hit a button and pushed it inside me as it immediately beat my walls. I was riding it, rocking my body back and forth as I further made noises.

"Just feels so fucking good," I told him.

He kept it on my prostate gland for maybe three, four minutes, and I screamed and gripped the sheets, as he was pushing my limits, making me cringe.

"That's what its all about," he said as he pulled it out, then replaced it with his cock as he had no problems entering me. "This pussy's all wet and everything, you got some A1 pussy."

I didn't know what that meant, but by the way he was fucking me, that was the affirmation he loved to be inside me. I equally felt the same as I was somewhat worried about him entering me, but he worked that pole tremendously as he toggled back and forth, left and right, not necessarily jamming me hard, but massaging my walls to where my toes continued to curl without assistance, him working my nerves but in a good way. He swiveled his hips to make it "swim" inside of me, as he'd sometimes go deep and made me twitch more, for again, I never experienced cock like this.

"You got me waving it all inside. Maybe I should pound it," he said.

"Pound it. Do whatever you like, Purvis, just fuck daddy baby," I told him.

He started giving hard thrusts and had my body going into overdrive, and he'd later tell me my eyes rolled to the back of my head, but it was all because of him, for he really knew how to penetrate. Each time he'd pull out I wanted more, and he'd give it each time as my greedy hole made burping sounds.

"I love it when a pussy talks to me," he said.

I wasn't a fan of the word "pussy" aligned to me, but I took it all as he was just hitting all the right buttons.

"Maybe you could be a regular for this pussy," I suggested.

Right then he lowered his upper body so he could suck on my left nipple, and kept grinding hard as he had me screaming, for I just climaxed, shooting a load all over my belly.

"Fuck, don't stop, please don't stop," I told him as he heard the screams, and thought he was hurting me when in fact it was the opposite.

That skilled dick of his kept hitting the same spot, the "g-spot," or gland area as he was only provoking my body to release my coveted "milk." I couldn't remember the last time I was so wet and slippery, and I was proud for I was able to accommodate this handsome Soldier. He kept playing with my nipples while digging in, and making me crazy, so much that I thought I was losing my mind.

"I'm getting close," he said to me.

"Oh baby, don't hold back. Give it to me. Give it to papa," I said in his ear.

He stopped sucking my tits and we began to kiss, our tongues swatting as he grunted, and began pounding me harder. I moaned while he grunted for I caught yet another orgasm, and wanted him to reach his peak.

"Ahhhhh fuck," he wailed. "Shit, Bill."

We both cooed and moaned as my hole became a host to his sperm, the splatters of cum shooting in me deep in such a furious manner. I felt it all, as he shivered from his climax and dropped beads of sweat onto me. When he finished, he looked at me, smiled, and kissed me some more as now he was fully laying on top of me.

"Did that quench your thirst," he asked.

"Yes baby, it surely did. Thank you," I told him.

He gave me another peck then raised off of me, heading into the bathroom to shower, then would kiss me yet again before walking towards the living room.

"Let's keep in touch," he said before walking out.

I felt a way, for as soon as he left, the rain stopped, and my urge for cooking breakfast disappeared. I felt that if he would've stayed, and fell asleep like my fantasy directed, I could've made that breakfast in bed, and maybe got seconds of the ordeal that happened, but it just wouldn't be.

I got up, showered, got dressed, and went to Cracker Barrel.

Part 2

"Someone's got you cackling and giggling on the phone. So who is it," Jess asked.

"His first name is none, and middle name being of, and last name, your business," I told her as she and the grands picked me up for dinner.

Jess, my eldest pride and joy, was in town with her two offspring, Larkin (6) and Mellow (4), a boy and girl that ironically were spitting images of me when I was their ages.

"Dad, you have to get settled down and find someone who will change your diaper when you get old," she told me in jest.

I rebuttaled in reminding her that a parent should be taken care of by their children.

"You'll change my diaper, mud butt and all," I said as I gave her a big smooch on the cheek, causing her to be grossed out and tickled.

The kids heard it in the back and laughed, and I turned my head to wink and give each of my beloved grands a high-five, and a devoted promise to have whatever they wanted on the menu when we made it to the steakhouse. I would later tell my daughter about Kevin, the latest lover I come across who recently moved next door, and would be meeting us for dinner.

"Oh sweetheart, honey darling, the apple of my eye, I must make a confession," I warned.

"Oh my God dad, you caught an STD," she asked.

Jess' crassness was honest as me and her mother had it, as we liked to speak uninhibited, but I quickly shot down that posed rumor to tell her Kevin, a lawyer, would be joining us for dinner.

"Soooooo, you wanted to spring this on us, and the kids, and this man could be an ax murderer," she joked.

Naturally the kids screamed, and I poked Jess in the side of her torso for being so damned goofy, but once we parked, I explained how Kevin and I met, then gave her a preview of what to expect.

"We met online, on a dating app. He's 37. He's shorter than me. He's very articulate. He's black," I told her.

She laughed.

"You've had your fill of chocolate men. I swear dad, if I wasn't already married to the love of my life, I might indulge, too," she said.

I wanted to tap her across the back of her scalp, but I wasn't into hitting women. Instead I took the grim reminder of myself inside with the kids, and would see Kevin sitting alone, donning a suit, a fresh hair cut and gorgeous smile as he conducted business it seemed. He turned his head to see me and the kids, and waved us over before he put his phone away.

"Hey Bill, I see you made it with reinforcements," he said of Jess and the kids.

He and Jess shook hands, then the kids, grinning ear to ear, gave him high fives before we sat down in a large booth, with a cute, little waiter coming by to take our drink orders and hand the kids coloring activities to keep them busy.

"Kevin where you originally from," Jess asked.

"Louisiana," he answered as his twang was on display. "New Orleans to be exact."

"I love it down there. You live down there," she asked as the interview began.

Kevin was sitting beside me as I was inside of the booth, closer to the wall separating us from other patrons, and he was tapping my knee under the table. He was probably trying to figure out why his fuck buddy's daughter was grilling him, but my daughters were protective of me as much as I was protective of them, as our relationship was air tight.

"I live in Chicago, but I have clients that work and live in Milwaukee, and I'm here for two weeks, handling a case. I'm a corporate lawyer," he told her.

Jess, a pediatrician, mentioned her credentials which involved her being a former student at Northwestern University, where she earned her bachelors of science.

"That's cool, because I, too, went to Northwestern for law school," he said, as the two of them hit off while we waited for our steaks, and he was rubbing my left foot with his right foot.

Footsie made me super horny, for it was a chance for another part of a body to touch mine, and Kevin and I, though we never were naked together, were very much in tune to have him digging deep in my guts at the earliest opportunity.

"You okay with me and your father being friends, I guess," Kevin asked Jess.

She started blushing. The food came and we said grace, with Kevin leading the way, then I chopped the kids' ribeyes for them, and we dined, chatting amongst each other as the focus relayed to the children. Kevin and I weren't getting married, but he for sure was getting this ass that evening as we finally had the chance to link behind closed doors. I watched how he interacted with the grands, with Jess, and he couldn't keep his powerful foot from touching mine. Kevin, who was maybe five foot nine, 170 to 180 lbs., was also a workout nut who was a father himself of a teenage son. He and I connected on so many levels, as he was into real estate, and he liked all types of music, as well as reading. He was well rounded, and talked the pants off of me a few times through WhatsApp conversation to where he made me jerk off, or fuck myself with a dildo in front of a live camera. We finished the meal, he paid the tab, and we headed outside, with me kissing, hugging Jess and the kids goodbye as she was going to see her childhood friends.

"You two kids be on your best behavior," she told me before we parted our separate ways for the evening.

My hole was screaming, for I wanted Kevin to touch it in every way possible as he impressed me with my family. He drove to his hotel, a little ways from the restaurant where we met, so that allowed me to nibble on his ear, while stroking his cock print.

"You know you gon' get it," he asked me in his southern drawl.

"I wouldn't want it no other way," he said as I started kissing the right side of his face. "I want you so fucking bad, you fucking stud."

I'd turned even more into a natural slut since Purvis, the Army Soldier and I met. We drove across the freeway and I managed to undo Kevin's trousers, and get my hand against that moist cock of his. I started kissing his neck as he slowed down, and even placed his lips on mine once we hit traffic, stopping me when I tried to lower my head down to suck that cock.

"Not so fast. I don't want to lose my law license," he told me.

A few minutes later we pulled into a parking lot near the Pfister Hotel, a trendy lodging facility in the heart of downtown. I couldn't hold back anymore as he cut the engine after putting it in park, pulling his face to mine as we shared a passionate kiss, me breathing hard from my heartbeat skipping from finally touching this magnificent man. He slipped his hands into my shirt and lightly tugged my nipples, and I immediately wanted to melt.

"You can't behave yourself I see," he said.

"Not when a man of your stature is going to be all over me," I told him.

We went into the hotel and rushed to the room on the fifth floor, and I'd find myself naked on the large couch of his suite, on my back, completely vulnerable as my legs was spread wide, and he face fucked me while sucking my cock in a "69" position. We both needed to shower, but weren't pungent, just man-reeking as our lustful scents rolled onto one another. He kept dominating me with his slender waist as his pubes brushed my nose each time his cock hit my tongue, and he stopped sucking me as he wanted to venture further in my middle, licking and sucking my balls, his slim goatee brushing the sides and making me jerk. He'd focus there for a bit until I felt his tongue tickle my hole, my legs shooting upwards, my ass leaving the surface, facing the ceiling as that allowed him to dive his tongue into me. I cried and moaned, holding on tight to his muscular thighs as he'd begin eating me, tongue fucking me, letting it draw circles it felt like on my walls as I'd learned to love being rimmed.

"Hearing you moan like that is music to my ears, baby," he said as I was embarrassed, sounding off to the vibrations he gave as he did me. His dick remained hard as I couldn't focus on sucking him, too busy enjoying him doing me up, now wanting that same dick that was lodged in my throat to replace his tongue, and pulsate deep inside my cave.

"That ass nice and marinated now," he said, but he did the unusual usual, as he was preparing to fuck me in a positon I wasn't familiar with.

He made me remain on my back with my legs spread, but he showed agility, his flexibility earned from his multitude of time in the gym as he'd fuck me backwards.

tchina85
tchina85
128 Followers
12