Single Bill: It's All "Backwards"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hold still. Keep them legs in the air," he told me.

I literally watched this man cop a squat, and drop that straightened, stiff cock until I felt it entering me, descending in my anatomy to cause an eruption of pleasure, as I witnessed his balls squishing each time he pumped. He at first held his dick by his hand, but once he figured the position, he leaned forward, then went up and down, and dragged that dick each time he entered me, letting it start at one part of my hole, then having it lean and scrape against my walls as he exited. This topped what Purvis had done to me as Kevin managed to hit another spot, or two within me as he was pushing in deep.

"There you go, constant strokes. Not too fast, no too slow. That good enough," he asked me.

I whimpered yes, my body going into convulsions as I never been penetrated like this. Kevin had already wooed me, but now, he had me falling in love as he truly knew how to fuck.

"You are so creative," I told him.

He then started doing squats as I saw, and felt his cock dig all the way down, then he'd pull it all the way out. I had to cover my face from wailing as I could be extremely loud.

"Doing dips in this daddy pussy. Is this what you needed? Hmmmmm," he asked as he kept up the rhythm.

He managed to speed it up and I was hollering, wailing, crying, all in one as I couldn't believe he was fucking me like this. I didn't want it to stop, but he pulled out one time, then stood up off the couch.

"Get on the bed, and bend over," he told me.

He helped me off the couch and I ran to the bed, climbing and positioning myself directly in the middle as I got on all fours.

"Put your head down," he told me.

He put that cock inside me, and commenced ramming, pounding my fat ass as I felt every inch of that cock entering and exiting me once more.

"Look at them waves," he said as he fed me the sausage.

Once again my hole was creaming as I was super wet from the penetration, as he'd found my spot over and over. He smacked my ass every third or fourth stroke and had me bouncing my rump backwards, trying to ride that hard cock.

"Don't stop. Bounce that ass," he told me as he kept slapping my cheeks.

I was trying to keep going, but Kevin truthfully wore me out, and I'd end up stopping as I was tired and my hole was sore. He'd pull out, and just when I thought he'd feed me his cock to finish off, he surprised me and showed me how nasty he was when he went back to licking my hole.

"It's how I started, and how I'm gon' finish," he told me.

I couldn't describe the feeling of having my used twat eaten out, only the sounds of me whimpering as I sounded like a bitch in distress. I'd hear him jerking off his cock, and he stopped licking once he climaxed all over the foot of the bed where his lower body resided.

"Now you lay on your back and let me do you," he directed.

I did as requested and he took that talented tongue to my balls, then to my cock as he licked and slurped the precum, before latching on to the shaft and having me shoot a load down his throat within five minutes of him sucking me. I was too hoarse to cry out, instead pushing away from him when I finished as he didn't want to let go.

"Yeah, I'm the top that likes to suck off my man," he said to me.

Hearing "my man" was such a rush, for I was unattached, but I liked Kevin before we met, and even more now that he turned me out the way he did. We hugged, kissed as I tasted my own spunk for the first time, then he spooned me as we fell asleep on the bed, overlooking the rest of the city and waking up to a cloudy, night sky.

12
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Thanks for reminding me of a fabulous night about 20 years ago when I, too, got my brains fucked out at the Pfister. I was randomly paired up with this very handsome ad agency exec at a golf fundraiser and we sort of flirted our way through 18 holes. As we finished up he leaned over and whispered in my ear, “You’re going to come to my room and suck my cock and then I’m going to have my way with your ass.” And he did. Then he fucked me again in the big fancy shower the next morning.

tchina85tchina853 months agoAuthor

Yeah, this was one I DID NOT mean to post. Trying to pull it now, my apologies.

WritDark29WritDark293 months ago

This is a bit confusing. Half of this is the same story as "Rain On A Sunday." And where does "Cum Hoarder" supposed to fit in the "Single Bill" series?

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Junior Senator A straight Professor and a gay student find each other.in Gay Male
Experience with an Older American Fun in the campsite shower.in Gay Male
Odyssey of a Young Guy Pt. 01 Shy guy loses his virginity to his boss.in Gay Male
Deep Massage 18 year old gets a very deep massage.in Gay Male
750 Words: The Old Man and the Pool An older man hires a college guy to be his groundskeeper.in Gay Male
More Stories