Single Dad and the Nanny

Story Info
A single dad falls for his young nanny.
1.3k words
4.02
20k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Single Dad

13 months ago my life had fallen apart. My wife, Liz had left me and Blake, our two year old son. She was having an affair with her boss. She was pregnant with his kid, and she was in love. She handed me divorce papers that more or less gave me almost all of our possessions, and left. She just wanted to be out of my hair.

I made enough money to take care of my son and I. Blake was my whole world now but I still had work piling up. Fortunately my boss was a divorcee herself and she was very understanding and allowed me to work from home for a time. This made things somewhat less chaotic but still troublesome. It's hard to work all day and take care of a toddler. We didn't have daycare arrangements and all the nearby centers were closed to new enrolees at the moment. I needed some help.

Who knows what would have happened if not for Amber. My life would have been a lot more difficult for sure. I was at a cookout with a friend and had to explain what had happened with me and Liz. This brought a lot of sympathetic ears, as I watched Blake play with some of the other kids my friends had. My friend informed me that his oldest daughter Amber was looking for some gap year work and she was good with kids and maybe I could hire her to be a nanny. "Jack she's over there, why don't you go ask her about it?"

I said I'd give it a try, it felt like I had nothing to lose at that point because I didn't see how things could keep going as they were. Blake needed someone to take care of him full time and I needed to be able to catch up with work.

She came over and at first things were a little tentative. The first week there was a lot of checking in with me and establishing habits and routines for Blake. Making sure things were just right. She was constantly asking me about what I wanted for him. "What does he eat," "When does he normally take a nap." I loved how detail oriented she was being but it was almost as many interruptions as before.

This settled down into a routine. Once Amber learned what to do she was able to work pretty much without my input. We'd see each other for lunch and dinner and for most of the day I could focus on work. I got a lot more productive, as working from home is sort of living at work, and with someone to make sure everything was fine with Blake I was making a lot of improvements to my work. Amber became like part of the family, and as Blake got more and more comfortable with her things got even better.

Amber was so pretty to me. She was on the chubby side with a dirty blonde pixie cut. It was somewhere between yellow and brown and her face was beautiful. Even if she carried a little extra weight it was distributed pretty evenly across her body except she had a huge pair of tits and an ass that really could fill out her size 20 jeans.

It would have continued on like this for as long as it could but the world intervened. With what first was sad news. I came out and Amber had clearly been crying. I asked her what was wrong and if Blake had done anything that made her feel this way. "My boyfriend left me," He went away to college and shacked up with some slut there." I apologized to her and told her I obviously know what that's like. I asked her "do you need some time off?" And she said no, but she didn't want to be alone tonight and asked if we could watch a movie or something. This seemed harmless so I made her dinner and we had some wine together. I'm sure someone could get mad at me serving wine to a 19 year old but it seemed like the kind of thing to help her deal with her feelings.

After dinner Blake went to bed as per usual. Amber and I had a little more wine and she told me "I really like being with you and your kid." And she added boldly, "I kind of wish he was our kid." Amber...I tried to choose my words carefully. She was a young girl feeling a bit heartbroken and tipsy, You've been great and I love having you here and....I was about to tell her how she was beautiful and he was a fool for leaving and that kind of pep talk, but I got interrupted by her lips meeting mine.

With her as the aggressor I didn't feel the need to restrain myself much more. I melted into her embrace and kissed her back as hard as she was kissing me. I grabbed her tits and said "mine," into her ear. She nodded. As our embrace faded for a moment she started walking to the bedroom and beckoned me to follow. Our clothes left a trail from the couch to my bed. I kissed my way down her body to her pussy lips. I started off with long strokes trying to get her to open up. As she did she pushed my head into her lips and directed where she wanted my attention. After a bit getting my face moist she moved me up just a smidge to her clit which I firmly sucked then started tracing a circle around her clit. I went faster and faster until she coated my face all over with her girl cum. I loved the feel of her hands grabbing in my hair. "My boyfriend never would do that for so long she said."

" I want you to make love to me," she said. I didn't have to be asked again. I moved up to her. I pushed her legs apart a bit and positioned my cock at the entry way to her vulva. I looked at her for a moment and she nodded to give me a little more encouragement. "Amber you're my angel..." I moaned out as I penetrated her.

I t was true, she'd been my saving angel since she moved in. She made my life work again. With her legs to the side I really began to get pumping in and out, in a and out. With each movement there was a lot of heavy breathing. Through her winced face she said " I want to be yours, I want to give you more babies, I want to be their mother."

This made me very excited and I started penetrating her very hard and fast. I felt her legs which had been pushed out to the side start to wrap around me. I knew there was no way this was ending but me flooding her fallopian tubes.

"Doesn't it feel good Jack?"

"Ugh yess," I moaned through gritted teeth.

Better than your ex? You're way better than mine.

I could only nod. I was very focused on fucking her very hard.

"It feels too good, don't worry about anything." She said. She was worried I might abandon my task. Her leg wrap became very firm. "It feels too good to pull out Jack...cum in me."

Those words set off a chain reaction. I pushed in her as deep as I could and seeded her. "You can't leave me, you can't. She moaned.

As we came down from our highs part of me was worried about what I'd done. I'd came inside my friend's daughter, my nanny who worked for me. She was baby crazy and lonely and I might have knocked her up.

But then she looked at me and said " I love you," and somehow I knew it wasn't time to panic. In fact I thought about it for a second and she was what I wanted in a partner.

"I think I love you too, this has all been so sudden but Amber I want to be with you not just your boss."