All Comments on 'Single Dad and the Nanny'

by Andyster

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AndysterAndysteralmost 2 years agoAuthor

Hey, this was my first attempt at trying to write a story that’s more than a few paragraph caption. I usually write with a picture on my bdsmlr. I would love some feedback before I start trying to draft a second story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice first effort.

As far as suggestions or criticism...

Amber does seem a bit baby crazy, vulnerable after her boyfriend left. Does she really like/love him or it it fear of being alone?

That's okay if you want that kind of story (it could easily turn very dark...The guy basically seduced by his friend's daughysr, possibly pregnant...A Fatal Attraction type of story), but not so much If you are after a sweet romance.

So before you start writing, know what you want.

There is a highly rated story with a very similar theme you might want to look at "Allie my Love".

maxx308maxx308almost 2 years ago

A good start, keep writing.

Ladikai89Ladikai894 months ago

I liked it. It has potential to be a longer story if they don't rush into it so fast

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAndyster@Andyster
Hey, I've been a caption writer for years and I wanted to try my hand at erotica. Please check out my site stealme.bdsmlr.com I started reading Erotica years and years ago and love stories about husband's cheating on their wives and finding new love in the arms of another...