Single Male Chaperone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunscreen is best applied in teams and it would have been amusing for onlookers to see the multiple groups aggressively attacking one another with creams and lotions in order to help us enjoy the time as much as possible. It was also obvious that we would need to be careful as there were a number of girls in our group who had some extremely white skin that could get burnt pretty quick. Thankfully, the gear we brought included a chair for almost every attendee (the hotel had 15 to lend) as well as 10 good size umbrellas that we were able to set up for a decent amount of shade.

While the majority of the girls immediately went into the water, I assume as a defense mechanism for their overwhelming exposure, I am not much of a water-person and instead positioned myself into the sun, ready to get some still-needed color. Sara joined me.

"Remind me again," she inquired. "This is your first time on a nude beach, right?"

"Yup," I responded as I watched her situate herself on her belly, her ass in the air in the process, her pussy peaking out from in between her legs at me, "you?"

"No. Not my first time. But not like I have the opportunity to go regularly either. Probably just over a handful of times in my life. I do love it every time I get the opportunity though. So freeing."

As I put my chair into a recline and relaxed I took some time to look around me. The girls in the water, milling about in the sand, or maybe just reading a book right by me, it really was wonderful. This was much more what I had in mind when it came to the confidence and empowerment that Sara and Gina spoke of but, wet t-shirt contests aside, maybe that was just the dad in me thinking.

It wasn't long before some of the ladies started making their way out of the water and I was joined on each side of me by Brie and Heather. They informed me that they had been getting to know each other while bobbing in the water. It was impossible to ignore their glistening beauty as they strolled in from the water and, while I tried not to have "guy thoughts" about my daughter, I found myself stirring with appeal for Heather.

"Dad, errr... Mark," Brie started into conversation after sitting. "Did you know that Heather owns a swim and lingerie store?"

"I did, yes."

"Did you also know that she runs a salon out of her store as well?"

"I did not."

"I am a woman of mystery and secrets," Heather joked before Brie continued.

"Well, we were talking and when I mentioned how difficult it is to keep my bikini line clear of stubble with how small my bikini bottoms are."

"I can imagine how distressing that is for you," I responded dryly.

"Hey, shut it!" I got a playful slap on the arm from Brie and a smile from Heather. "Anyhow, Heather was saying that she actually has her supplies with her and would be willing to give me a wax. Free of charge."

"Well, that is very nice of her. Why are you telling me?"

"Because, Mark," Heather chimed in. "Your lovely daughter and I both agree that this needs to be addressed." For added emphasis, Heather reached over and ran her fingers into my pubic bush, holding her hand there for a moment to display how long the hair was. Having been totally unprepared for interaction I was like a deer frozen in headlights, my only response being a little yelp of air out of my mouth. Brie just giggled.

"Seriously, Dad. It's the 21st century, time to clean that up."

There was ever so slightly a brief pause as my mind and body got onto the same page.

"Wait, you are saying that you think I should wax my pubes?! Not gonna' happen!"

This time, both Brie and Heather laughed.

"No, silly," Heather responded. "Fortunately for you, men rarely deal with the delight of bikini waxes. But, it is still a good idea to tame the jungle every now and then. Clippers and shaving do the trick."

"So, riddle me this, Ms. Handsy," I said with a wink to Heather. "If clippers and shaving is so adequate for men, when not for women?"

"Simple. Because your suit isn't as small. Brie, stand up for a moment."

Brie stood in front of my chair and Heather, obviously one to take charge of the situation, had me sit my chair up vertically as opposed to the recline I still had been in. The resulting angle found me with my face pointed directly into each one of their crotches. While it has been stated that I have a very comfortable relationship with my daughter when it comes to nudity, this seemed just a bit weird. Whether she considered my angle or not, Heather went right to work.

"See here?" Heather was in a squat position and using her hands to point out the contours of Brie's bikini line. "When you shave, you get little bumps. It just happens since the skin is sensitive. And, because her bikini bottom for when she is on the resort is so small, the bumps are visible and, let's just say, unappealing visually and uncomfortable to wear over the irritated skin."

"Uhm, okay," I responded. I was frankly a little uncomfortable staring at my daughter's crotch and, looking up and catching her eye for a moment, she seemed a little uncomfortable too.

"Plus," Heather continued, "once you get down into the details... Brie, honey, can you put your leg up here?"

Brie, mercifully and thankfully, said something. "Uhm... maybe someone else could show my dad their bikini line?"

Heather's face turned red. "Oh, my! Yes, I'm sorry. Just got caught up in the moment. Uhm, let's see." Heather stood up and put her leg up on the arm of my chair, her crotch directly in my face, a beautifully groomed red patch drawing my eyes in. My eyes focused on her bikini line and pussy lips for a moment but then darted right back to Brie's eyes. She was over her embarrassment and instead had a look of joyful shock on her face.

"See on me?" Heather continued with no hesitation. "No irritation, no unsightly bumps. Plus, for any stragglers that may be out of view, a professional can get to those hard-to-reach places without issue." With that she spun around and gently spread her butt cheeks, displaying an admittedly hairless, pink asshole and that image, combined with everything that had happened so far, put me over the edge.

No, I didn't lose my temper and lash out.

I got an erection.

Thankfully, Heather didn't seem to notice.

But Brie did.

Shit, my daughter just witnessed me getting an erection.

Thankfully, she was very cool about my predicament. While Heather stood in front of me, seemingly oblivious to my situation, Brie simply grabbed a folded up towel and placed it on my lap. The immediate warmth of the towel actually made my dick firm up into a rock-solid boner but I didn't care at that point as it was covered. Nonetheless, the towel was certainly appreciated and I silently mouthed a thank you to her. However, the movement brought Heathers attention to my lap and assessed the situation incorrectly.

"Oh, c'mon, Brie. It isn't that bad! It isn't like you have to cover him up." Heather reached down and pulled the towel off of me, my twitching cock springing immediately into her view. "Oh! Ooooohhh..." Heather dropped the towel back on my lap and I was thrilled that I could feel the blood rush from my dick right up to my face, my body's response immediate and severe.

Brie sat down in her chair, her face in her hands. I couldn't quite tell if she was embarrassed for me or for herself. I mean, I am still her dad and her friends very well could have seen. Heather offered a stuttered apology before excusing herself to go back in the water, her own face and chest flushed and red.

"Dad," Brie loudly whispered once it was presumed we were alone in our conversation. "What was that all about?"

"I think you know exactly what that was about and it isn't like I could help it."

"Yeah, but it was like really big! Aren't you too old for that?"

"Christ. You know how to kick a guy when he's down, you know that? First, no, I am not too old... obviously. Second, how about we don't talk about this anymore. Okay? Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go apologize to Heather and then figure out how to kill myself."

I stood up and began to take a step away but Brie latched onto my hand and yanked me back, turning me around to face her.

"What?" I was a bit annoyed.

"Nothing," she responded with a sly grin on her face. "Just needed to make sure that thing went away."

"Oh, for Gods sake." I yanked my hand away from her and began to walk away.

"Have fun! Be a good friend!" She called out the same words that I had been saying to her every time she went out since the time she was 5-years-old. It was a bit of an inside joke with us at this point but, I admit, it put a smile on my face. Thankfully, the shame I had felt just moments prior was gone and my relationship with my daughter, seemingly ruined at the exact same time, was as good as ever.

Heather hadn't even gotten to the water yet and I ran to catch up to her. After a quick apology, something she told me was absolutely unnecessary, we made a bit of small talk while floating in the water. Over the course of the conversation three things came out; First, that she thought I had a nice looking dick. This was a compliment that I reluctantly accepted and, though I tried not to think about it, I found myself being unable to stop smiling. Second, I agreed to allow her to trim my pubes. Her reasoning in not allowing me to groom myself was that, just like any haircut, having a second party do the work yields far superior results. Third, we were going to get together for a drink after our respective group dinners that evening.

Unfortunately, drinks never happened.

The rest of the day at the beach was fine. Indeed, there were a number of locals that moved up and down the beach trying to get business from the tourists. Whether it was cornrow braids, "island" jewelry or plain ol' fashioned cheap drugs, there seemed to be access to everything one could imagine. Yet, strangely, while there was no hesitation to directly confront the females on the beach, as soon as I (or other men with their groups elsewhere) stepped in, the aggressive nature stopped and the pitch was dropped. While I admit I actually wanted to spend more time with Heather, we found ourselves focusing our attention on the groups we came with, guilty in our desired abandonment and confident we would see one another again soon.

For me, as opposed to time spent with Sara and Melanie, who seemed content and enjoying the conversation with one another, I spent my time with Brie and the rest of the girls. One of the things that is so often not discussed in maturing is that, while outside forces and those who are doing the growing themselves may want to speed things up and "get right to" adulthood, we are still talking about young people and those young people, when outside influences are not creating feelings of self consciousness, want to have fun. Where am I going with this? We played games, we had fun.

We didn't have any props for our games. No bean bags. No balls. No inflatable slides or bounce houses. No strap-ons for ring toss. But, that did not mean we weren't still able to create things on our own. We ran silly relay races. We created obstacle courses and played silly games we made up on the spot. We got loud and boisterous at times, making me feel a bit bad about those on the beach who were looking to relax and become one with nature, but I was having so much fun it just didn't dawn on me to stop. I saw lots of bouncing breasts, they saw my bouncing dick. When games required crawling, I saw a healthy share of pussy and asshole. And, while I can admit that I was not intentionally looking for these moments, I wasn't shying away from them either.

Of course, these weren't board games, so whenever we got hot or dirty with sand, we went in the water to cool off. Whenever we needed to reapply sunscreen, we did. For certain girls in the group, sunscreen time was also a time to torment me.

"Mark, can you get my back?"

"Mark, is my butt covered enough? Can you get the spots I missed?"

"Mark, do you need any help with your sunscreen?"

"Mark, is the sunscreen streak-y on my boobs?"

"Don't be embarrassed. You yourself said we are all adults now."

It was only a few of the girls, thankfully. Most of the girls were a bit more typically reserved as I would expect considering the circumstances. But, even though most of the process was innocent it didn't change the fact that I was surrounded by healthy, attractive, teen girls who were rubbing themselves and one another to a glistening shine. Small tits. Big Tits. Naked tits. Small Asses. Round Asses. Curvy Asses. Manicured pubic hair. Fully shaved vulva. So, when I let me guard down and relaxed just a bit well, things started to happen. Some times, I let it go. They were right, these things happen and everyone was technically an adult. One time, I chose to just walk away.

After excusing myself from the group of girls and letting them know that I was going to be joining the other moms for a moment, I heard a couple of giggles but did my best to play it cool. Walking back toward the moms I was greeted with raised eyebrows as I strolled over with what was obviously a much chubbier cock than usual.

"Girls, got you hot-and-bothered, Mark?" Melanie actually pulled down her sunglasses to offer me that stereotypical, raised-eyebrow look that I placed somewhere between seductive and accusatory.

"Oh, typical male," Sara chimed in, her eyes glued to my dangling manhood where, if size is of importance, wouldn't be getting much bigger than that on me at any point. "Always looking for younger women."

When I laughed, Sara simply rolled over away from me and it was then that I realized she wasn't kidding. I briefly thought about saying something but found Melanie mouthing at me to leave it alone. Apparently their conversation was not as good as I thought.

The day was wonderful. I got to know some of the girls that I hadn't previously and, other than some very obvious flirting that I mostly wish hadn't happened, the nude beach was a total success. I almost wished we didn't have to leave.

-------

When we got back to the resort Sara asked if she could shower and get ready first and I readily accepted. Based on how magazine ready she always looked, I figured it must take a while for her to do her makeup. It wasn't as if I found myself alone, however. The day at the beach had really done something for our relationships and Brie and a number of the girls asked me to join them at the bar for some drinks. Without hesitation, I accepted.

It was odd that it was at the bar that I started to notice the same girls that I had seen fully nude for multiple hours earlier in the day in a different, sexually adult manner. Odd in that they were now clothed or, at least clothed in mostly very tiny bikinis. It wasn't a total shock that they were each appealing in their own way, it was just a shock that each of them was having such an affect on me. Indeed, it was as if they were growing in front of my eyes and my evolutionary predisposition to breed started taking over. It honestly felt like the years of being without a woman in my life were catching up to me quickly. My hormones were trying to get loose! Thankfully, I figured a couple of drinks was enough and went back to my room before my attraction became more physically obvious.

I entered into our room and round Sara sitting on her bed, back to me, slowly brushing out her dark hair.

"Okay for me to hop in?"

"Yeah, go ahead," she replied softly.

I admit I thought about relieving some of my pent up testosterone in the shower. The reality was that I got into the shower with an erection and left the shower with it down just enough to pass a scrutiny test. The only reason I didn't was my fear that my roommate could walk in at any moment. Thankfully she never did, but not because she was preoccupied getting dressed.

I had just finished wrapping the towel around my waist when I heard a couple of sniffles coming from the room. Peaking in, I found Sara on her bed, back to me, shuddering gently from a series of tiny sobs.

"Sara, hey," I inquired in as calm and soothing of a voice as I could muster, "what's going on? Are you okay?"

After years of having periodic issues with Brie, I kind of expected the same response I got from my daughter. Basically a verbal indication that she was fine but just wanted to be alone. Sara responded differently.

"Yeah, this happens sometimes," she responded as she rolled over toward me, swinging her legs over the side of the bed and sitting up. "Not necessarily sure why, I just kinda' deal with it. Sucks that it happened on this trip though."

"Anything that I can do?"

"Actually, yes." She was without makeup but still lovely. Her large breasts hanging naturally, her face weary from tears but still soft and appealing. "You can come and lay with me."

"Lay with you?"

"Yes, just come and lay with me. Put your arms around me. Hold me for a bit."

I admit I was shocked at the request. This was the woman who basically breathed strength and independence yet here she was, emotional and vulnerable and asking me for help.

"Yeah, absolutely. I can lay with you."

On the bed, I got behind her in a spooning position and she reached back to pull one of my arms over her, literally placing the palm of my hand on her warm, full breast and pulled me tight to her.

"Can you lose the towel?"

"Uhm, yeah. Okay. Do you want me to put anything else on?"

"No. Just hold me tight."

I did as I was told.

-------

I think I actually fell asleep (I think we both actually did) when I was startled by a quiet knock at the main room door. Sara did not move but, after a second knock, I decided to check it out. It was difficult to pull on a pair of shorts over the erection that had formed in the relaxed warmth of the nap but, it was nothing I had never dealt with before and I made it work.

"Hey, Dad," Brianna greeted me as I opened the door a bit. "Everything okay? You and Sara missed dinner and now the whole group is talking about going into town to a club."

"That's great. Have fun but be careful, okay? Remember what I told you about staying in groups."

"I know, I got it. You are okay though?"

"Oh, yeah. Sara just isn't feeling the greatest and she asked me to stay with her. Just trying to be a friend."

"Awww. That's sweet. Be good to her."

"I'll try, honey. Actually, you might be able to help me. Do you think you might be able to run down to the gift shop and buy some massage oil?"

"Massage oil?" The look on her face was priceless.

"She isn't sick to her stomach. She is just a little out of sorts. I thought a massage might loosen her up."

Having been an athlete for so many years, Brie knew that I was capable of giving a pretty good massage. I had been helping her work out kinks in her back, shoulders and calves for some time and always with great success.

"Oh, yeah. Sure. Gimme' a couple of minutes."

She came back about 10 minutes later and handed me a small bag with massage oil and about 8 small votive candles. "Front desk says not to burn the room down."

Brie turned without another word and started walking away and I was about to close the door when she spun around. "Oh, yeah. I forgot. Have fun," she said with a smile and a wink.

"Brie, it's not like th..."

I couldn't even finish the sentence before she cut me off. "Dad! Seriously. Have fun. And make sure Sara does too." And she walked away. Not another word.

------

I was lighting the candles, placed strategically around the bed and room when Sara woke up.

"I figured this might help you relax," I informed her. "Get on your stomach, I'll give you a massage."

Sara didn't need to be told twice and rolled over onto her stomach, taking time to reposition her large breasts underneath herself and get comfortable. I pulled off my shorts and straddled her back, pouring a significant quantity of oil onto her and immediately started to work her stress out.

123456...8