Single Male Chaperone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After getting my body under control and relieving the bladder pressure that woke me to begin with, I found myself with a significant amount of energy that I would otherwise not have expected to and decided that for the second day on a vacation meant to be relaxing I went to the fitness center to blow off some steam.

------

The bathroom episode aside, day 6 ended up being slightly more dramatic than expected.

Situation 1:

I was leaving the gym when I practically bumped into Sara and Priya. Each were dressed in normal clothing and pulling their suitcases behind them.

"What's up," I asked.

"Priya's father had a heart attack, we are heading back to the states."

"I don't know why I should care," Priya sulked moodily, "he is an asshole after all."

"That doesn't change the fact that he is your father and he needs you. Besides, maybe a brush with death will get his head straight." Sara gave me a single arm hug and a kiss on the cheek. "I really appreciated our time together and getting to know you. I hope we can continue our friendship once we get back home." The statement did not seem to be full of innuendo and I decided to just take it at face value. I was sad to see them go. While I didn't have any sort of particular attachment to Priya, I could admit that I had grown fond of Sara and the reawakened man in me was also disappointed that I would not get to gaze upon her fantastic sensual nudity any longer.

"Hey," Sara said as they finally walked away, "look at the bright side, now you get your own room."

Situation 2:

The remaining group was eating breakfast when an alarm went off. It did not seem to be from fire as nobody in the dining area reacted with any sort of concern. The concern ended up being our own as the issue was a broken water pipe in one of the walls. 6 rooms of the resort were affected by the plumbing corridor burst and 3 of them were ours.

"I am not trying to be difficult," Gina sternly told the hotel management while 8 of our girls and I stood idly around, "it's just that there is no way that we are going to pay for two rooms that you are telling us are now uninhabitable. Nor are we going to pay a partial price just because you claim we are still going to enjoy parts of the resort. I understand that there are things that you don't expect to happen but it will not be at our inconvenience."

8 of our girls had been removed from their rooms. When the pipe burst in the wall it flooded the floors of the 6 rooms it supplied. Thankfully, it was freshwater and not wastewater. But, being teenagers, the vast majority of their clothing was on the floor and pretty much everything they owned was soaked and dirty. The hotel was good about doing their laundry free of charge but they were reluctant to lose the revenue of the rooms. Gina was having none of it. We had gained 3 bed spaces when Sara and Priya left. We had 3 more if Gina, Melanie and myself shared our beds, that still left us with 2 girls that needed someplace to sleep. Of course, the hotel was fully booked so they couldn't switch our accommodations to a suite or different room. We either had the choice to leave or somehow cram in. We took the latter.

After a bit of conversation and insinuated legal threat, the hotel agreed to refund us the cost of the two rooms as well as offer credits to everyone in our group that allowed each of us to stay for one week at no cost to any of the hotels in their portfolio. I admit it seemed like a pretty good deal.

The only problem was who I was going to be sharing a bed with. Of course I figured it would be my daughter. But...

"No way!"

"Why?"

"Because we both sleep nude. I am not sharing a bed with my dad when we are both nude."

Thankfully we weren't having the argument in the middle of a group. Though, ironically, we were both nude. After the hotel gave us a few hours timeline for them to get our new room setup ready, the entire group decided to go back to the nude beach. All 19 of the girls, all 3 of the adults.

"I can put on shorts," I tried to reason.

"Still not going to happen."

"Then who?"

"I don't care, just not me."

Interestingly, I wasn't the only parent whose own child refused to share a bed with them. Gina was sharing with one of Brittany's friends instead of her own daughter. Melanie and Emily decided to stay split and Melanie was also sharing with another one of the girls. It was a strange situation if you asked me and I admit I was a little stressed about it.

"Maybe I can take a cot."

"Sure, whatever. I just know that I am not going to share a bed with you."

Brianna pranced off to be with her friends, I sat back down with the moms.

The beach was more crowded that day. I felt like much of the resort had decided to walk over and it was filled with a much larger spectrum of visitors. Instead of the our prior visit, where it was basically our group and a variety of gay men, today we had a significant number of couples and groups and the general vibe of the beach seemed significantly more lively. Different groups had trekked over cornhole and volleyball and even some speakers for some music, it was really a pretty cool scene.

Gina and Melanie had snuck a bottle of vodka from the resort over to the beach and seemed to be well on the way to drunk just a few minutes into the day and their inhibitions were already at a minimum.

"Mark," Melanie said I was arranging myself to sit down, "Gina thinks you have a nice cock. Her exact words were that it makes her 'clitty tingle'."

"Bitch!" Gina playfully slapped Emily and the two giggled for a bit before Gina did her best to return the embarrassment. "Mark, if you ever have sex with Melanie, she really would like it if you play with her asshole when she is about to cum. She says it really puts her over the edge."

"Oh, yeah?" I responded with a sly grin directed towards Melanie.

"Yes!" Gina shrieked a giggled response that drew smiles and giggles from our group of girls on the beach.

"Mark, did you know that Gina has only ever had sex with her husband?"

"Hey!" Gina had a look of shock on her face and her eyes darted back and forth between Melanie and myself as she looked for some sort of defense. "I know I give off the vibe of being a slut. It just isn't the case."

"Well, nothing wrong with that," I responded calmly. "Until she died, my wife was the only person that I had ever had sex with."

"Really?!" Both women got up and were staring at me in incredulous disbelief.

"Yeah, why is that so hard to believe?"

"I guess it isn't," Gina responded. "I just kinda' thought I was pretty unique."

"Well, you are unique and wonderful," I responded with a wink. "Just not that way."

"Awwwwwwww..." Both women were obviously drunk and chimed out in unison.

"She's right though," Gina said in a moment of sweetness, "you really do have a nice cock. Good size. Not too small, not too big. Nicely shaped, balls that are a good midway point between saggy and firm."

"Well, I guess I will take that as a complement," I replied. The commentary was admittedly a bit embarrassing and I found myself blushing.

"Oh!" Melanie chimed in suddenly, "looks great hard too! Nice head, good lines."

The ladies giggled and each took additional drinks, what I had to assume was straight vodka based on their overt sexual directness.

"Again, thank you. Both of you are lovely yourselves."

"O-M-G! Really? Who's hotter? Me or Gina?" Melanie again accelerated right up to 100 miles per hour and was on the edge of her seat in excitement. I could immediately say that I was not interested in being around for the hangover I knew she was in line for but was amused by how excited and happy (ie, drunk) she was at the moment.

"Oh, hell no. I am not going to play that game," I answered. "Like I said, both of you are lovely. Neither is hotter than the other."

"Booooooo! We want specifics!" This time it was Gina chiming in loudly. Loud enough, in fact, that she got the attention of other people on the beach and a number of our girls who started walking over and surrounding us.

"What's going on over here?"

"Mark is going to rate our bodies and how hot we are," Melanie answered in a sing-songy tone.

"Like hell I am!"

"Oooh, I want in on this," one of the girls said.

I knew I was in a tricky spot and desperately wished that Sara was with me. I knew that this type of thing could backfire but I also knew that it could be just what the doctor ordered if done right.

"Okay, fine," I responded as I got out of my chair. "If I am going to do this then we are all going to do this."

After saying that I was going to pair with the moms, I had the girls get into groups of 3 or 4.

"There is only 1 rule in this," I announced to the group, "only positive comments." I saw a couple of the girls roll their eyes at my announcement, akin to making the exercise staged instead of realistic and I knew that they needed to get their attention quickly. "I am going to go first. Gina, Melanie, I love both of your stomachs."

"What? How? They are practically opposites of each other!" One of the girls answered incredulously.

"That's the point," I answered. "Unfortunately, as a guy I have seen women get too hung up on tiny little details of themselves that just don't matter. The reality is that men find so much in women appealing and I, for instance, am not trying to be politically correct when I say that I love both of their stomachs." I turned back to the moms. "Gina, I love your tummy. It is obvious that you work hard for that definition and take pride in it and that is incredibly sexy. Melanie, I love your tummy too. The soft lines and smooth curves are sensual and appealing, you're like an actual Boticelli painting in the flesh." Both of the moms smiled and I heard a couple of "awwww's" mumbled from the group of girls. "Okay, in groups, I want you to do the same thing. Each of you take turns saying something about what you like about the other girls bodies. My guess is that what you like is something that they have a personal confidence issue with."

The experiment worked and, before I knew it, there were hugs and laughs and squeals of "Oh, my God, reaaaally?!" coming from around the group. I was also surprised about how into it everyone was getting with compliments ranging from generic "you're soooo pretty" to unexpected "your pussy lips are just perfect, totally suckable." I laughed because I don't think there has ever been a circumstance I have been in where a couple of guys would casually compliment on the perfection of the others dicks but figured maybe we could learn something from the positivity.

Over the course of the "therapy" session there were a lot of laughs and hugs and even a few tears shed but in the end, I could sense a new sense of confidence and ease when it came to one another and themselves.

As we settled down and everyone started getting back to enjoying the beach I noticed that all of the women started being a little bit more liberal with their exposure and I was gifted with intimate views of all of the different girls in various positions: legs spread, on all fours, rubbing lotion on themselves and others, seemingly all sense of Victorian modesty and decorum were gone. Not to say that anyone was garish and flaunting, just that if someone happened to see them, so be it. This was the confidence that I thought Sara had been talking about.

And that was where the wholesome nature of the day ended.

------

I was actually a part of the decline, unfortunately. A couple of drinks just sounded too good for any of us. The resort, in a continued attempt to buy our forgiveness and appease Gina, sent over food and a bartender who was pouring extremely liberally. While Gina and Melanie were already drunk, the rest of the group quickly became so and Gina and Melanie just became even less inhibited. It was a situation I originally never wanted to happen and found myself right in the center of. I suppose it was just another part of the crazy roller coaster that was the trip.

As the sun began to drop and the day went into the "golden hour" of light, it also turned out to be one of photo taking. After all the adults made the girls absolutely promise that none of the picture would be shared online, various poses and group shots were taken of the girls. Many were typical, group shots with everyone smiling. Some got a little randy as the girls took pics with each others breasts, the periodic tongue-on-nipple eliciting laughter and cheers from the group. Others were a bit more risque.

"Are you sure you want this?" Even drunk and laughing, I still felt the need to ask before taking one picture of a group of girls, Brie one of them, their asses were in the air and fully spread, pussy and rosebud on full display. The same girl that had a problem with me seeing her intimately previously had lost that inhibition.

"Dad, yes! Just take it!"

As a group we had lost control. I had been walking around with an erection for quite some time and couldn't have cared less about the repercussions of it. We were lucky that the beach had basically cleared out of all the other hotel guests and random attendees otherwise I can only assume someone would have called the police. My dick had been the center of attention in so many photos I had lost count and it continued to have a shiny gloss based on the sheer amount of sun tan oil that had been rubbed on it by countless hands. At one point Melanie actually said that she wanted a picture of her blowing me and had my dick in her mouth for a still-life pose, but Brianna's uncontrolled laughter and squeals of "Oh my God, that's my dad" caused the slightest amount of hesitation and the moment was never immortalized on film. Nonetheless, a very clear shot of her holding my dick to her face, similar to old porn magazine shots, was on a phone somewhere whether either one of us would remember the actual moment of taking it.

------

Part 7:

The next day was rough with the morning being the worst part of it. Thankfully, no human trafficking of dimished capacity teenage tourists took place and instead the resort was very good about sending over staff to bring everything back for us and all we had to do was walk ourselves back. Once back at the resort, and from the scene I woke up to in the morning, it was obvious that everyone just crowded into whatever room they felt like. A total of 10 of us were in the room I previously had shared with only Sara; 4 to each of the queen-sized beds and 2 to the foldaway cot that had been brought in. Almost everyone was nude, I was still hard, bodies were on top of each other as if frozen mid-orgy. The air smelled like sweat and musk and I had to pull two sticky bodies off of me just to get out of bed. My head throbbed as I made my way to the bathroom, desperate to shower and wash the grime, sand and booze from my pores. I found Tiffany on the bathroom floor, curled in the fetal position on the bathmat, a towel pulled over her for a small bit of warmth.

"Tiffany," I whispered as I crouched down to her. "Tiff, honey. Are you okay?" I pulled at the towel a bit to find her skin was as clammy and gritty as mine and her hair was an absolute mess. "Tiffany, have you been sick?" It wasn't like I had never gotten drunk when I was her age. Indeed, I always felt as awful as I assumed she did. I brushed the hair out of her face and stroked her cheek, trying to gracefully get her up. "Sweety, you need to get up. You don't want to be on the bathroom floor."

"Shower." Tiffany groaned out the word but said nothing else.

"You want to take a shower? Can you stand?"

I got the water running and warm before helping her to her feet. Though it was obvious she was technically capable of standing, it was also obvious that she was pretty out of it and would most likely hurt herself if left alone so I got into the shower with her, holding her tight and dragging her under the warm, refreshing water with me.

As we began to be mildly refreshed, our skin went from sticky to slick in the soft well water and the tension began to drift away a bit. Well, at least it did for me. For Tiffany, it's possible that she would have preferred to have just stayed on the floor whether it was best for her or not.

When it finally became apparent that she would at least be able to stay standing, I kinda' leaned Tiffany to the side of the shower and got to washing myself; shampoo, soap, getting every last grain of sand out of every last crevice. To anyone who has ever been to the beach, you know that it is taxing work when not hungover. But, I have found that the key is soap. The more, the better.

"Tiffany," I said as softly as possible, "time to get washed up. It will help you feel better."

She was leaning against the wall, her eyes closed and almost motionless other than the gentle movement of her chest from her breathing. She said nothing in return.

"Tiffany..."

She opened her eyes just long enough to give me a pathetic look, one that teetered somewhere in between indifference and tears of inability. I could tell she was hurting.

"Do..." I hesitated as the words started coming out of my mouth. Was this the right thing to do? What it crossing a line? "Do... do you want me to wash you?" Her eyes opened for a minute of what looked like clarity and she nodded an affirmative confirmation.

I positioned her directly under the water and told her that if she wanted this to work she was going to have to focus on standing up straight. I used the same technique on her that I used on myself, lots of soap, lots of time.

I was gentle, I was kind.

I started with her hair, lightly lathering and rinsing a few times before moving on.

I was thorough.

I cleaned behind her ears.

I cleaned between her fingers and toes.

I cleaned her breasts and got every grain of sand from the folds of her labia and pucker of her asshole.

Her breathing got a little heavier as I absentmindedly brushed across her clit and her nipples hardened under my touch as they glided between my fingers but the reality was that I honestly don't think that she could have enjoyed my touch if she tried. She was just too out of it. Not that I was trying.

After a light conditioning of her hair, I got her out of the shower and helped her dry off, giving her a couple ibuprofen and putting her in bed in place of Gina, who was nowhere to be found. At least, with only one other person in that bed, she might get some sleep.

I got dressed myself and headed out to get some breakfast. At least one of the benefits of getting older and life experience is knowing what works for you as far as getting over a hangover and a few carbs and a bit of salt was what I needed. Afterwards, still early in the morning, I figured it was going to be a lazy day so I set myself up on the beach, content to nap and rehydrate while regenerating with some sun.

------

"Hey, Mark. Mind if I join you?"

I was not sure how long I had been asleep. My guess was a quick little nap as the beach was just starting to fill in. Heather was standing over me, a towel in hand and a welcome smile on her face.

"Hey. Yes, please, sit."

"How have you been doing? It seems like it has been a while since I have seen you." Heather spoke to me as she got herself situated, eventually pulling off her swim coverup and revealing a bikini I had not yet seen on the trip.

"Been doing okay, rough night yesterday. New bikini?"

"This? Yeah, thanks for noticing. I picked it up with my girls the other day. After being around Brie and your girls I figured I am not getting younger, you know? No time like the present to try and pull something like this off. Is it okay?" Heather slowly turned around and offered a full view of the new swimsuit. It was tiny string bikini with a g-string back and she looked spectacular in it. When she turned around, she smiled. "I take it you like it?"

1...345678