Sinister Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck! It's already eleven! I slept way too late." She grumbled, sitting back against the couch, trying to wake up.

She rubbed her eyes, before getting up and going to the kitchen to make some toast. As she ate she walked to her bedroom, pulling through her clothes until she found a white sleeveless dress that she hardly ever wore. She laid it out on the bed, taking off her clothes and slipping it on to see how it looked in the mirror. She blushed, not realizing how transparent it was. Her naked breasts and pussy were clearly visible through the thin material, and she giggled, knowing it would drive all the guys at the party if she wore it without underwear.

She went to her dresser, getting out a bag of make up. She dug through the bag until she found her foundation, and also black eye liner. She arranged it all on the bed, taking a step back, happy now that she was organized. She turned to leave, but stopped as she felt a buzz from her phone. She took it out and saw a new e-mail.

"You have been invited to a little get together before the party starts. Please be at Theta Phi at noon."

Noon! She gasped, looking at the time, it was already 11:30. She rushed around; showering and brushing her teeth before coming back to the room and hastily throwing on the white dress over her pink bra and panties. Erin picked up the foundation, biting her lip in indecision before setting it back down and picking up the eye liner. Once dressed she printed the waiver and headed over.

Erin blushed at the looks people gave her, wrapping her arms around her chest and staring down at the sidewalk.

"Maybe I should have put a coat on, this dress is actually quite transparent." She mumbled.

She heard some whistles to her side and she turned her head in the opposite direction, moving her feet faster. The slim white sandals slid around on her feet though, and it was difficult to move quickly without stumbling. She kicked them off, holding them in her left hand and started to run. The cool air felt good in her lungs as she ran the rest of the way to Theta Phi.

Erin walked up to the door, a light brown curly haired man sat at the entrance. He wore black dress pants and a white button shirt with a black suit coat unbuttoned and open. There was red leaking down from his chin down to the white shirt and he grinned when she approached him. Plastic fangs hung from his top gums.

"Fangs for coming." He said. Erin rolled her eyes at the bad Dracula impression.

"I got an e-mail to come early. Do I give the waiver to you, or someone else?"

"I can take it." He said without an accent, getting up from where he sat. He took the waiver and opened the front door. "You can go inside, but you might be leaving soon so don't get too comfortable."

"Leaving?" Erin walked inside, looking back at him.

He shrugged back, closing the door on her as she stood inside. Erin spun around, feeling annoyed that she didn't know what was going on. She waited, still no one showed and she huffed. She glared at the darkness around her, vaguely managing to make out the shape of a large staircase on the left side of the room, ascending upwards. She tried to squint in the dark but couldn't make out anything other than a hazy dim of black. The smooth tile floor felt cool on her bare feet and she silently seethed in anger.

"Hello!?" She called, her face getting red.

"Hello." A soft voice said to her left side.

Erin jumped at the sound, squealing softly. Her hand covering her chest, her heart pumping quickly as adrenaline coursed through her.

"Fuck!" She turned, trying to find the source of the voice. All she could see was an undefined form emerging from the darkness.

"Thank you for coming early. We...have a little drive we want to take you on. Is that ok?"

"S-sure." Erin stammered, her eyes widening as shirtless men walked towards.

They all wore black shorts and masks. Some with scream masks, hockey masks, and even some with Michael Meyer masks. One of the men, wearing a scream mask, took her by the arm, firm but still gentle. He pulled her towards the darkness in front of her, leading her to the right side of the staircase. She could barely see where she was being led, but as they ventured on she saw a beam of pale sunlight. Erin was led to a door, a small window let in the light and the man leading her paused in front of the door.

"Just to make this more fun for you, we have to blindfold you the rest of the way."

"Oh, ok?" Erin wavered.

"Hold still." The man took out something from his pocket, wrapping it around Erin's eyes.

"Walk carefully, there shouldn't be any obstacles but I don't want you to trip."

Erin felt a breeze as the door was opened, her skin prickled, goosebumps popping up on her skin as she felt excitement and apprehension well up inside her. Still, she didn't trip as her feet walked steadily on, her bare feet slapping on the smooth concrete surface of the sidewalk.

"Where are we going?" She asked, moving her head around and trying to see around the blindfold.

"I can't tell you that, but I think you'll enjoy it."

Soon, Erin heard the sound of a car door being opened and she was helped inside. The engine started and the familiar gentle rhythm of driving made her feel calm. She tried to keep track of the turns as they drove, but she quickly lost any sense of direction, it was silent in the car and she didn't think she'd get an answer if she asked what was going on. They drove for what Erin thought had to have been a half an hour before the car started to slow.

"We are going to take the blindfold off now, then you are going to get out. Just follow the road."

Light overwhelmed Erin's vision as the blindfold was removed and she moved her right hand up to cover the light. She saw two men sitting up in front of the car, both masked, and the man in the passenger seat got out and opened her door. She looked down and saw that water covered up to the man's ankles. Her eyes widened when she saw that water covered the whole road, leaves floated lazily on the still water.

"Where are we?"

"I'm sure you'll find out. For now just follow the road." The man pointed to the stretch of a water covered path in front of her. "Goodbye and have fun."

The man closed her door and got back in the passenger seat, Erin watched as they drove away, water spraying as the tires moved quickly away. With a start she realized she left her shoes in the car, already the water seeped into the skin of her feet and goosebumps freckled her skin. She sighed heavily, turning to the road that had been pointed out to her and began to walk.

The water was freezing, and the thin fabric of the white dress did nothing to stop the cold from her skin. There was nothing in any direction that she could see. Yellow, brown and red leaves floated around her, sliding along her ankles. She shuddered and started to follow the only course she saw, a wide water covered path ahead of her. She could make out the tall silhouettes of trees lining the path in front of her and fading in rows out of sight in the dimming light. She continued walking, her toes growing numb as they sunk down into the mud that squished between her toes. She strained her eyes, trying to see if this path was going anywhere or if she was just getting more lost. Where had they taken her? And why? She shivered again, holding her arms across her chest as she plodded on.

After what seemed like hours, but what she thought was probably only twenty minutes, Erin came out of the woods and into a clearing. A wide low field that looked like it hadn't been touched in years sat surrounding a very neglected looking farmhouse. She hoped that it wasn't abandoned, maybe there was someone there who had a phone, or maybe even a car to drive her home. She walked quicker, feeling better now that she was moving faster, some warmth returning to her legs and feet. As she got closer she could see a light fading through the window at the front of the house. She bounded down the road, water splashing around her as she hurried to the front of the house.

As she neared it, the light dimmed even more, now shining only a small pale glow onto the porch. She couldn't even see the steps as she stumbled up the four wooden slats to the porch. The wood creaked underneath her, groaning as if the steps and porch were going to collapse beneath her. Her heart quickened as she walked to the door, her hand upraised to knock. Just as soon as she touched her knuckle to the dirty uneven wood the light went out completely and Erin took a step back to peer through the window. Cobwebs and dust hung to the glass, making it almost impossible to see anything. She could hear faint sounds from inside, high pitched like screams. Erin put her ear to the door, trying to hear better but the sounds stopped. She bit her lip, reaching her hand up and knocking hard again. The sound of her knocking echoed all around her, filling up the stillness of the night and she felt exposed.

Erin waited, but no one came to open the door. The light stayed dark and she felt a panic well up inside her. She walked back down the steps, looking around to see if there were any other windows lit up. But there was nothing and she turned to walk away when she heard the whine of a door opening. She turned and saw the front door had opened a few inches, though there didn't appear to be anyone on the other side. She walked up to the door and inside, glancing around to the light in front of the window that was now completely dark. She shivered and heard a soft moan from somewhere in the house.

"Hello?" She asked, moving across the dusty wooden floor. There were other footprints that she could see, their steps interrupting the dust and dirt.

She walked forward, moving through the small entry way into a larger room with a staircase leading up to the darkness. She could see more footprints in the dust, and loud low moans coming from the darkness. They sounded far off, coming from somewhere deeper inside. Erin felt her heart hammering inside her chest, but there was something about the sound that carried her forward. She found herself climbing the staircase, her feet walking slowly up the creaking steps. Once upstairs she saw a light coming from a hallway and she quickly moved towards it, gliding across the floor, stoping just before the light. She peaked around to the hallway, seeing nothing but a dingy corridor lined with closed doors. The sounds of moaning and now screaming emanated behind each door. She turned back to the darkness of the staircase and gasped in fear. A figure walked up the stairs and turned, heading towards her. As it stepped closer to her the light, reveled a chiseled body, muscular arms and a six pack. The man was naked except for a black pair of shorts and a scream mask over his face.

"Stay back!" She shrieked, her back flattening against the wall behind her.

"Erin!" The man exclaimed, coming to stand in front of her, he pulled off the mask.

"Derrick!?" Shock coursed through her body. "What are you doing here?"

"It's part of my pledge, scarring anyone they bring to this house. I was wondering when they would send you over." Erin relaxed slightly at his words.

"What is this place?"

"Just a house, the fraternity is renting it for the night from some farmer who doesn't use it anymore."

"What are all those screams about?" She gestured to the hallway.

"Oh, that. Well, I can show you if you want." He stepped around her, walking into the dim light of the hallway.

Erin followed after him, watching as he walked. She felt a desire building for him that she had never felt before. He stopped in front of the first door on the left, the sound of moaning and screaming was louder behind this door. He smirked as he opened it a crack and she peaked in. A woman dressed in a cheerleader outfit laid on the mattress, with one of the other frat guys pounding into her. Erin watched the tight muscles of the man's ass flex and she felt a wetness between her legs. She took a step back, looking with wide eyes at Derrick. He motioned with his head and opened up a door across the hall and faced her, she saw his tight abs flex. She walked to the door, stepping inside, her eyes widened at the sight. Inside was a mattress. Ropes and handcuffs were laid out on it, along with dildos, gags and chains.

"What is all this?"

"Sexual depravity." Derrick smirked closing the door. "Remember? That's how the waiver framed all this."

Erin glanced at the mattress and the items on top of it, her heart pounding even more. "Why did you bring me to this room?" She asked.

"I hoped you would want to have some fun." He stepped towards her, taking her in his arms. "I'll be gentle if you want, or I can just take you back to campus."

"No, I want you to take me, but take me here now, as rough as you can." Erin whispered, feeling her skin heat up as she spoke.

"Dammit I've wanted you for so long now!" Derrick whispered, wrapping his arms around Erin's back and hugging her to him. "Can I tell you something?"

"Of course." She moved her lips up, kissing his lips, her tongue poking into Derrick's mouth wrestling with his tongue.

"Mmm." Derrick moaned, pulling his head back. "I knew Lauren and John were fucking. Thats why we broke up. I wasn't sure how to tell you, it was still so raw to me when I found out. Sorry for not telling you sooner."

"Oh! That's why she walked into his apartment building!" She slapped her hand against her forehead. "Oh well." Erin sighed. "Actually I wish you had told me, but I really don't give a shit about that fucker anymore. Just fuck me hard enough to make me forget him and I'll call us even."

"Ha that shouldn't be too hard."

"It better be." Erin growled, kissing Derrick again, biting his bottom lip.

"Fuck!" He moaned.

Derrick kissed her, moving forward and lowering her to the mattress. He pushed Erin onto her stomach, quickly grabbing her wrists and tying them behind her back. He yanked her white dress up her body, moving it up over her breasts. He yanked her panties down over her feet and threw them into a corner of the room, before taking her bra off and throwing it over with the panties. He flicked both of her nipples, pinching them. Erin moaned, her breasts hardening and aching in the cool air. Derrick smirked, running his hand down her stomach, fingering her bellybutton lightly, watching as her pussy gushed. Erin screamed at the pleasure, her legs flailing and she rubbed herself against the mattress.

"No you don't baby." Derrick moved her into a kneeling position on the mattress.

Derrick grabbed a length of rope, tying Erin's feet together. He took another rope and tied two tight loops around her inner thighs to below her knees, keeping her legs wrapped together. Finally, he took a smaller length of rope and tied her elbows together, yanking on her hands and pulling her arms up.

"Are you ready?" He whispered down to her ear.

"Yes Derrick!"

Derrick walked over to her head, kneeling down on the mattress, the hard abs of his stomach glistening with sweat. He pushed down his black shorts, his cock popping up, quivering and hard. He reached a hand down and stroked his length with his right hand, his balls swaying. He inched his way closer to Erin's face, guiding the tip of his cock to her lips.

"Open up then."

"Yes Derrick." Her voice was soft.

Erin opened her lips, stretching around the head of his cock and she licked around the tip, circling the head with her tongue and coating it in saliva. Derrick pushed his cock forward with his hips, gripping Erin's hair in his right hand to steady her head. He grunted as she took him in, her tongue sliding along his shaft, her moans giving him more vibration and pleasure and he leaned his head back, gasping.

"Fuck, I think that's enough already. I just wanted to get it wet, but if you suck me anymore I'm going to cum!"

Derrick pulled out, his cock swinging up and down, saliva dripping down to the mattress. A string still connected to Erin's lips, and Derricked reached down sliding the saliva over his cock before getting up and walking around Erin, kneeling behind her. He grabbed her ass, giving it a light slap before pulling on her asscheek and rubbing his cock onto her pussy lips. He smiled as he saw her juices dripping onto his shaft and he slapped his cock lightly against her lips.

"Mmm, already wet for me? Good girl." He slapped her ass again.

Derrick stopped teasing and pushed his cock into her. The first few inches disappearing into her. He sighed as the wet hot hole sucked him inside, the pressure building inside him as she squeezed him.

"Fuck! This is the best pussy I've had!" He moaned, gripping her ass with both hands as he began thrusting in a steady rhythm.

"Oh Derrick!" Erin screamed back. She screamed into the mattress, feeling his shaft rubbing against her clit, her legs wiggling and shaky.

"Take my cock bitch!" He shouted, smacking her ass again and thrusting harder into her.

Erin felt her body being pushed forward with each thrust, her face falling forward into the mattress and she screamed in pleasure. Her juices spilled out of her like a waterfall as Derrick's cock stretched her aching pussy. Her hard nipples rubbed against the mattress, causing little pricks of pleasure to flow through her, only adding to how good she felt.

"Mmm, I think I know how to make you feel even better." Derrick whispered into Erin's ear.

Derrick reached his hand around Erin's stomach, his fingers stroking the sides of her stomach as they moved under her body. Derrick circled her bellybutton with his index finger, stretching out her navel before digging in deep. Erin let out a loud moan, her juices spilled even faster out of her, drenching Derrick's cock.

"Good girl." Derrick thrust faster, timing his thrusts with his fingering to drive Erin crazy.

Erin let out a constant wail, her voice cracking at the prolonged scream. Derrick's cock pounded her so hard that she could feel his balls slapping against her pussy, his shaft buried all the way inside her which each thrust. His finger still digged deep in her bellybutton, and she felt her juices cascading out of her, and the rise of a deep wave inside her as her orgasm washed through her body.

"Fuck! Derrick, I'm going to cum!"

"Good, girl. Let's cum together."

Erin moaned, her orgasm racing through her body to her pussy. Derrick's cock felt like it was pulsing inside her, his shaft throbbing with the eminent release with which her own body quivered. Erin felt his finger exploring the depths of her bellybutton, the sensation causing her orgasm to move that much quicker. With a scream of pleasure she let go, her juices washing out of her like a waterfall, splashing over Derrick's cock and down his balls and thighs. Erin's eyes where closed, her mouth open in a constant wail, her voice cracking as she squealed. Derrick moaned behind her, throwing his body over hers and wrapping his arms around her stomach. He thrust one more time, balls deep, keeping his cock inside her as he came. Erin screamed as she felt his seed rush into her, like a geyser erupting into her. Her skin flushed hot, an infernal flame consuming her, lava hot. She felt as if her skin would burn away from her, leaving nothing but a smoldering pile of bones. She had never felt such pleasure before, not even from John.

"Derrick!" She cooed, his cock still buried inside her. "Yes Derrick! Fuck!"

Erin felt tears running down her cheeks, she sobbed into the mattress, her body still gushing and streaming her juices. Her orgasm reached another high and she felt her juices squirt out of her, hot and fast.

"Are you all right?" Derrick stroked her hair, concerned with the tears as they flowed down her face.

"More than all right." She laughed. "I've never cried from an orgasm before. No one has fucked me like you just did. Mmm, fuck!"