Sinister Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Derrick pulled out of her, untying her legs and moving up her body. He positioned her so that she was lying with her head on his chest. His arms wrapped around her body, cupping her breasts gently. Her arms were still tied behind her back, her fingers stroking the hard muscles of his abs.

"You are a good fuck too." His voice was low and raspy as he spoke. "So tight, mmm! The way your pussy gripped my cock...I don't think I've ever felt that before."

"I don't think I've ever taken a cock as thick as yours. Certainly not one that rubbed my clit when thrusting into me. It was amazingly different." Erin chuckled. She looked around the room, laughing again. "But isn't this an absurd environment to do this in?"

"It is." He laughed. He kissed her neck, his lips trailing over her skin, leaving a trail of saliva before gently biting her neck.

"I'm still confused though. I thought you said you weren't invited to the party."

"Well, strictly speaking this isn't the party. This is just a sexy get together."

"How long do we have to stay here?" She adjusted her body, pressing her back firmly against his stomach, letting out a soft sigh as he kissed and bit her.

"Mmm, are you ready to go already?" His hands moved around her body, feeling her breasts and stomach.

"Kinda, I mean fucking in a haunted house is fun sure but..." She looked around the dark and dingy room. "Its a little dirty."

"I thought you liked dirty." He chuckled in her ear.

"Yea, but only when it comes to sex." She giggled back.

"We can leave whenever you want. But..." He trailed off.

"But what?"

"I'm just now thinking of the ramifications of all this. What if I want to fuck you again?"

"Then just ask me, I'm sure I'll want to feel your cock inside me again."

"Good, in that case I can take you back. Now that you met the monster that roams this house." He smirked, his hands moving to untie her hands.

Erin stood up, picking up the skimpy white dress and her underwear. She looked at the dirt stains that adorned the dress, frowning slightly.

"I guess this will just add to my zombie bride look, right?"

"It should. Look, before we leave I have something to tell you."

"Oh?" Erin turned toward him, now fully dressed, her underwear still visible through the dirty white dress. She watched as he bit his lip, clearly uncomfortable with what he was about to say.

"It wasn't an accident that I met up with you here. In fact, it wasn't an accident that you got invited to the party, that you came here. It was because of me."

"What do you mean?"

"It was part of the pledge, we had to invite someone. You were my pick, that was one of many reasons that Lauren and I broke up. When she found out I wanted you here instead of her she broke up with me. That was why she got together with John, I think that was her way of getting back at you." Derrick stopped, looking for Erin's reaction.

Erin stared at him, biting her bottom lip as she thought. "Honestly, it's ok. I actually did have fun, especially with how good you felt inside of me. Though, did you know we would have sex when you invited me?"

"I didn't know if you would want to, but I did know it was a possibility. If you had wanted to leave right away I would have taken you back. But, I did want to have sex with you." He stared into her eyes, not looking away.

"Well, I'm glad you invited me then." She walked towards him, reaching her lips up to kiss his.

"Lets get you back. Do you want to go to your apartment, or did you still want to go to the actual party?"

"Sure, though, don't you have to come back here?"

"I really don't know, nor do I care. You were all I wanted to get out of this. I don't care about being a pledge anymore, and I'll probably drop out now."

"You did all this just to fuck me? All you really had to do was ask, I would have said yes. Well, I would have said yes if you and Lauren weren't still together."

"At the time I actually did want to get in to Theta Phi, but now that desire has changed." He picked up his mask, putting it back on. "Let's go, the party should be starting soon, and I want some time later tonight to have some more fun. If you want to of course."

"Yes Derrick."

He bent down and picked up the rope from the mattress. "We might need this later." Erin blushed, but nodded.

Derrick led them out the door and into the hallway. He turned to smirk at Erin as the wails and moans sounded from behind the other closed doors. Erin walked closer to Derrick running her fingers down his left arm.

"Are they all having sex in there?"
"Probably, though I think all those girls were well aware that was going to happen."

Erin nodded and they made there way down the creaking hallway to the staircase. They climbed down and Derrick led her to a back door of the house. She could see the dark shapes of cars though the window of the door. There were five cars all under the cover of trees, if she had just looked over there from the start she would have known she hadn't been really abandoned. Derrick drove, his arms flexing as he turned the wheel, Erin glanced at him, amazed that she hadn't seen the attraction until now.

"Why are you still wearing the mask to drive?" She giggled.

"I forgot it was on to be honest, but now it's just easier to keep it on." He chuckled back.

They drove the rest of the way in silence, Erin looked out the window, watching as the sky grew darker. She felt amazed at how so much had changed in just two days. She looked over at Derrick, smirking at the ridiculous mask on his face, before looking back out the window. The university started to come into view, and she watched as the red brick buildings passed by. Soon, Derrick was parking outside Theta Phi, and both of them watched as people walked inside, bright colored lights flashing through the windows of the frat. Erin quickly climbed onto Derrick's lap, straddling him, pressing her chest against his. She could feel the steering wheel digging into her back. She gently pulled the mask off his face, her lips turning up when she looked into his eyes. They danced with the same excitement she felt in her stomach, and she moved closer, until there was no space between them.

"No more masks with me." She whispered, kissing him softly on the lips.

"Nope." Derrick reached his hands around her, grabbing her ass, squeezing her asscheeks as he pressed Erin against him. His lips moving against hers, claiming his dominance.

"Fuck, I don't even want to go to this party now!" Erin cooed against his lips.

"Want me to take you home?" Derrick spoke with eyes closed, each word he spoke punctuated by a kiss.

"No."

"I didn't mean your apartment. I meant mine, that's your home now baby."

"Mmm, then yes Derrick." She moaned against his lips, she breathed heavily, her heart hammering in her chest.

"Then sit in your sit like a good girl, I can't drive with you writhing on top of me." He smirked, twisting his body and depositing her back in the passenger seat.

Derrick drove fast, Erin clutched the seat, her knuckles turning white. But in three minutes he pulled to a stop in front of his apartment building. She watched as he got out and came around the car. He opened her door, picking her up and throwing her over his shoulder. She giggled as he carried her inside, her stomach digging into his shoulder.

"In a hurry?"

"Yes." He slapped her ass with his right hand, moving quickly into the apartment building running down the hallway to his room.

He threw open the door, Erin barely saw the tidy living room as Derrick rushed her into his bedroom. Derrick flung her onto the bed, giving her a second to catch her breath before ripping the white dress off of her and taking off her bra. He pulled her hands behind her back, tying her forearms together on her upper back. He took another length of rope, weaving the rope between her breasts, tying the rope tight enough that her breasts squeezed together.

"Fuck! Derrick this feels so good!"

"You look so sexy like that." Derrick stood up, reaching down to push his shorts down. His cock bounced up and down, standing straight and hard.

Derrick reached forward toward her, grabbing her by the arms and pulled her forward until her face hung over the side of the bed. He moved his hips forward, tapping the tip of his engorged cock against Erin's lips. She opened her mouth slightly, only enough for him to push an inch inside her. Derrick closed his eyes and sighed as he felt Erin's tongue slide around the tip, moaning as she licked up and down the slit.

"Good girl." He held her head with both hands, slowly thrusting his cock into her mouth.

He fucked her mouth, slamming his hips forward, his girth sliding fully into her wet mouth, Erin gagged as the tip slid down her throat. Slobber dripped over Derrick's shaft, his moans filling the room. He growled and slid out of her, climbing onto the bed and laid down on his back. He reached down and pulled Erin onto him, having her straddle his aching wet cock.

"Mount me baby."

"Yes!" Erin moaned back, sitting down on him. Derrick reached up, tightening a ball gag around her mouth.

"This way you can scream as loud as you want."

Erin bounced up and down on Derrick's cock. She looked down at him, his hands folded underneath his head. The bed creaked as her legs pushed up and down on the mattress, her hands firmly tied behind her back, a red ball gag tightly held between her lips. She closed her eyes, screaming into the gag as his cock delved into her.

"Thats a good girl." Derrick said, sitting up and holding Erin to his chest, thrusting into her.

Derrick reached around and unclasped the gag, Erin gasped as the ball fell out of her mouth, salvia running down her chin. Derrick moved his mouth quickly to hers, kissing her, licking her lips before kissing her hard again. "You'll be staying here from now on."

"Mmm, yes Derrick!" Erin gasped, still riding his cock.

Derrick thrust into her, harder and harder. Already he could feel his seed rising up from his balls. Erin was close too, her juices spilling out of her, flooding over Derrick's legs and forming a puddle on the bed. Derrick kissed her hard once more, pulling back and biting her bottom lip gently.

"Trick or treat baby?" He whispered against her lips.

"Treat."