All Comments on 'Sink Fun'

by steveinpanties

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Good story

Good story,very believable as I wear panties also and it has led to some interesting encounters. I hope to hear that your new frind has contacted you again.

forfun44forfun44almost 15 years ago
Good story...

Really loved your story, although a little short. hopefully he emails you again & you tell us more!

oriondogoriondogover 14 years ago
OMG you make me

want to run out and buy pink panties and rubber gloves. Anyone need their dishs washed?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
If he doesn't

Hell if he doesn't email you back I would!

Keep writing another chapter for this one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
sorry

as soon as i read pink cotton panties my intrest went sorry

buttcheeks777buttcheeks777over 11 years ago
Part 2?!

HOT! I hope there's a part two in the works?! The getting-fucked-at-the-sink scenario has always been a huge fantasy of mine; well done!

sincerelymaybesincerelymaybeover 11 years ago

I liked reading that the underwear was worn. I tend to go back and forth imagining that when I read about jockstraps. I find cross dressing somewhat sensual. I have tons of lingerie and if my guy wanted to wear it, I'd be excited. [I am a female] Nice story !

thongpantythongpantyabout 10 years ago

panties panties PANTIES!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I can identify with this

I loved this story: so hot because it was so believable - ten or so years ago I stood at the kitchen sink of the flat my girlfriend and I shared wearing her pink knickers whilst being fucked by an older man. (I still look fondly back on that time with a wry smile: after we'd finished, cleaned up, etc. and he'd left I noticed his watch left on a bookshelf... "Fuck!" I thought to myself. I rang him and he was 'round in a flash to pick it up. Not long after he'd left the second time she came home. "Phew! That was close," I thought to myself. I saw him a few more times after that before he moved away. And as for the girlfriend? She's now my wife... but I still find time for cock when she's not around - which isn't very often but hey, it's worth the wait!)

vinewoodvinewoodover 7 years ago

rather a quick fuck, for him taking your cherry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Wearing panties does lead to interesting encounters, that is part the reason why we wear them. I was jogging, had to take a piss, went round behind a tree, pulled my shorts down, about to pull them up when I heard, they look good on you. I reacted quickly, pulling them up, no need, they suit you, I tall man, I think a little older, watching me. Sorry, thanks, you think so, show me again, I pulled the lycra down, yes definitely, if you want to fuck I wouldn't mind, I smiled looking at him, yes, I think I would like that. He said follow me, there was a secluded bench 20 metres away. He pulled his pants down, nice solid cock, suck it if you want, I wanted,mm, hard, he handled me turning me, not wasting time, entering me and giving me a nice hard fuck. After he pulled out he said stay there, I think there is some one else who likes your panties and sure enough hands held my hips as a second cock entered me, again a good fuck as I stroked my cum from me. That's why I wear.

jonjonz68jonjonz68over 4 years ago
Very hot story

You do a good job with the characters and the setting. And it's very sexy too. I made a big mess reading it.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

There's something about panties that brings hard cocks out, every time

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous