Sinking Into Love Ch. 03

Story Info
Steve learns slowly how to be a proper slave.
5.8k words
4.06
11.8k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She whispered: "Lick Me"

I doubted for a second. Where should I lick? Her foot? Her pussy? Ass? At that very second, Paul has stopped too. She pushed Emma a little bit, and told her that he does not want me to touch her ever again. That`s the ground rule. Emma started kissing and sucking her neck passionately, and spoke with a passionate whisper:

"If I suck you like a pornstar, maybe you let him to suck my feet like a slave. Like a desperate, worthless slave. Don`t you want to see that he`s not a man anymore? Don`t you like it?"

She made her way to Paul`s chest.

"Don`t you want to see it?"

He just moaned as Emma grabbing his dick above his boxer. Emma slid from her lap to the ground, kneeled between his legs. He just pushed his own head back, and continue moaning. Right before Emma start sucking his dick, she turned her head to me, and simply ordered me to lick her feet.

I was numb. I watched her involuntarily for a couple of seconds. She was truly doing it like a pornstar. With lots of saliva, lots of tongue, lots of moaning from both of them. I had nothing to do except licking her feet. All in all, I was just a desperate, worthless human being who is not a man anymore.

I leaned to the floor, put my face to Emma`s feet, and started licking it. Like a pornstar.

Emma`s feet were moving gently while she was sucking Paul`s dick. And I was trying to catch the rythm to lick her feet every second possible. It was obvious that I had left all my dignity. I did not care about what was happening anymore.

As far as I understand from the Paul`s moanings she was great at giving a head. And they weren`t in a rush. She was just gently licking, kissing and sucking his boyfriend`s cock slowly and passionately. Just like me licking, kissing and sucking her feet. This ceremoinal blowjob took at least 15 minutes, before Paul grabbing Emma`s hair and started deepthroating her. While he was making animalistic sounds, Emma was whining in a most sexy way. I could give a good 10 years from my life to experience it at that moment.

He grabbed Emma`s beautiful hair, and started moving her head on his dick like however he likes. Emma was obediently following his hand`s commands.

Soon, he cummed in her mouth. While he was caressing Emma`s hair, I heard gulping sounds from her. "Good girl" he said, as if she was his pet. And Emma just giggled. Seconds later, she moved to the couch, and lied to Paul`s lap. I was still waiting at where she left me. Obediently keeping my head as low as possible, I was watching Paul`s relieved face and Emma`s flirty moves. She was lying on the couch facing away from me, with his head on Paul`s calf. Her beautiful hair was covering that disgusting man`s dick.

"Bring us a beer" she said to me, without looking. I raised on my feet, but got back on my knees when she said "on your knees" without even looking me. I crawled to the kitchen, grab two beers from the fridge, put bottles on a plastic bag, and carried the bag with my teeth while crawling back to them again.

They were speaking indistinctively while I entered the room.

"Bring my cigarettes from my pocket" said Paul. It was the first time that he was ordering me directly. I did not move for a second. I just looked at the Emma with appealing eyes. Obviously, she did not see me. She was busy with her lover. It was pointless for me to expect something from her anyways. I brought the cigarettes, made an ashtray with a small plate, without even they asked for it, and lid Paul`s cigarettes before I sat right in front of them obediently.

She laid on her back to drink his beer. Looked at me for a brief second, and told:

"I did not let you to stop licking my feet." and giggled. Paul giggled too. I moved to the end of the couch, and leaned towards her feet. But she suddenly lifted her foot, and started squeezing my face between her foot and the armrest.

"Oh my sweet dog, my good boy" she said, between her gentle kicks on my face. She was cheerful, she wasn`t trying to punish me or something like that.

She was just happy, and playing with me. I feel strangely relieved when I realized that. And I also start enjoying her feet playing with my face. I was a good boy.

-----

After a couple of minutes of playing with my face, Emma raised herself and sat on the lap of her lover. They have started kissing passionately. When he was removing her bra, Emma looked at me and told me to get lost.

I left the room, and listened their voices in my bed. It took at least one hour before they went silent, and I have listened them with an unbearable jealousy. I would literally doing everything I can just for her. At the beginning, I wanted to be her boyfriend. But now, even having sex with her only once would be enough for me. It would break the spell on me, if I would slid into her pussy even once.

It was now obvious to me. A relationship is led by woman, until he gets fucked by the man. Every men chase women, until they conquer them. The moment that a woman lets you to have sex with her, it means that she surrendered to you. Until you fuck your woman good enough, you are a toy for her. But after you managed to get her panties, she will become your toy.

But I have spent too much time being a toy for her, and it was clear that I had no chance anymore. It was like playing the last minute of a football game which I`m losing 10 to 0, and hoping for a comeback. But, I had no chance to leave the field. I had to bear the embarrassment until I hear the last whistle.

I woke up early in the morning. I knew before I`ve been told that I had to prepare a breakfast for them. Afraid of entering her room and wake her up as usual, by kissing her soles, I just sent a message to Emma and asked what they want for the breakfast. I did not get a reply, so I tried my best to prepare everything I could.

Soon, the door is opened, and Paul walked towards the bathroom naked. I was waiting at the kitchen when Emma called my name. I went to her room, and got on my knees at the end of the bed. She was lying naked. I tried to kiss her foot before she said anything. But she just kicked my face and talked to me:

"Stop it, loser. Just get lost of the house and do not come back until I say."

"But, Emma, I prepared you two a breakfast. I`m doing my best to serve you. Did I do anything wrong?"

"Your existence is wrong at all you asshole. And now what, should I explain myself to you? I just want to spend some time alone with my boyfriend, is that OK? Am I allowed to? Who is the slave here?"

"I am the slave, I`m sorry Emma."

"Then act like one. Get lost."

I changed my clothes as quick as possible, put what I`d need until the monday in my backpack, and prepared to be lost until Monday morning. I didn`t know where to stay or what to do until. But I had to be prepared.

Right before I left the house, Emma opened the door of her room and approached to me. She was still naked, and she was still the most gorgeuos, most heavenly thing I`ve seen in my life. The angel which looks like just came from the heaven, spat on my face, laughed and told me that this spit is a little gift from her, and I am not allowed to wipe it until I am told. She was the most beautiful thing ever walked on the earth.

I walked down the streets without raising my head, until the spit dries. I did not ever think about wiping it even though she wouldn`t see me. I was bound to her words. If I am not going to be her boyfriend and make her happy, then I should do what I`m good at and keep her happy anyways. I should be a good slave.

My phone rang two hours later. It was much more earlier than I expected, but Emma was calling me back to home. I went, and when she opened the door. She was looking even more beautiful since she took a shower, brushed her hair, and wore a crop-top shirt and black panties after I left. She looked at me and told:

"You really did not wipe it. Well done, good boy. Come in. On your knees."

As I checked myself quickly on the mirror of the coat hanger, I saw that there`s a barely visible white stain on my left cheek. I did not care about who saw that stain at all, and got on my knees, followed Emma towards the kitchen.

Paul was sitting on the chair at the far end of the kitchen table. Emma sat the other chair. And she ordered me to strip all of my clothes. I followed her command. And when I was completely naked, she raised her bare foot, stained with the dust on the floor, in front of my face, and told me to lick it.

I followed her command again, without hesitance. At the very moment my lips touched her soles, my penis began growing. Less than thirty seconds, and I was fully erected and it was impossible to hide it.

Paul started talking:

"Look at that sick bastard, Emma. I was talking about it. I don`t want him to be around you like that. You have to do it if you want to keep him."

Emma sighed, and lowered her foot to the ground. I was confused. I was trying to guess what she had to do to me, but nothing came to my mind.

She took a sip from her tea and told to Paul

"Yeah, you`re right, my love. He`s making my life easier, I`m gonna keep him anyways. I will lock him if it will make you comfortable."

Locking? What were they talking about?

-----

Emma told me to go to my room do not leave it until she says. I followed her words and went to my room. I was afraid of asking anything about the locking thing in front of her, afraid of making her angry in front of the Paul. I could tolerate when she insults, humiliates or even beats me but i could not tolerate Paul at all. That was obvious that i can not do anything against him, since there was Emma between us, but it would broke me. I`d rather keep my head low, follow her commands and try to stay away from the Paul.

When I was alone in my room, lying on my bed with silence, the scenes that I witnessed a day before. Emma's eager blowjob. I did not see her actually doing it, because obviously i was busy with licking her soft soles. But I've heard more than I bear and I could not stop myself imagining the scene from the third-eye. Paul's tranced moanings, Emma`s "slurpings", her beautiful feet slowly hitting to my face with every move she made, words Paul told to Emma, her giggling responses and else. All the thing took around 15 minutes, but I have replayed it in my mind for at least two hours. Also, knowing that they're having sex again at that very moment was not helping at all. But strangely I was not aroused. I did not even get an erection. It was just like a pain in my stomach, a cramping. It would probably feels like catching your long-term sweetheart in the bed with someone you hate, I thought. It was certainly not a good feeling, yet exciting.

But still, I could not help myself to stop thinking about it. Also, I could not stop myself from having an erection when I was kissing her in front of that bastard. Then, what was happening to me?

I fell asleep after a couple of hours, while thinking.

...

I woke up suddenly. Someone was pouring something to my face and I couldn`t even remember where I am at for a couple of second of shock and felt an anger. Then, I heard a loud laughter, which was clearly Emma`s, my dear princess's. Which clears me from all the anger in a second,again. I could not even feel offended to her whatever she does to me. And at the moment, she was pouring beer from her bottle, and laughing at my shocking expression. Paul, the demon was at the door and laughing too, but not as much as Emma.

"Wake up, dumbass. You did not hear me when I call you and this is your punishment. I am lovely sometimes, don't I?"

She was a little bit tipsy. I can say that from her talking. She must drank a couple of bottles, I thought. I quickly check the clock. It was 7 PM already. I must`ve slept for at least 5 hours. Then, I realized that how tiring the last few days.

"Suit up, you are our chauffeur tonight." she said, and they both left. I`ve look a couple of second to her body, ass and legs inside of her sexy underwear when she turned her back to me to leave the room. She was only wearing black lacy underwears, which makes her look like a divine creature. I knew what was happening, she was my goddess, and I was her obedient servant. I didn't know what was making me to be like that, but i did not want to be an infidel. I was hers, regardless of how much cramps I`ll feel in my stomach. Regardless of what she`ll do to me.

I dressed up and went to Emma`s room. Paul was sitting at the couch while she was choosing a night dress for herself. When she saw me, she grabbed her bottle of beer, came closer to me and pour the rest of the bottle down from my head.

"I said you will be our chauffeur, are you thick? Suit up, be classy. Deserve to be my chauffeur." Every time she was saying chauffeur, she was trying a French accent, which sounds very pretty on her. Just before I leave the room, she called my name, and spoke:

"But don`t wash your hair or face, it would be funny" and laughed.

I went back to my room and dressed one of my best suits. One that I wear on important meetings or weddings etc. Just to be her chauffeur, and it made me feel good.

This time, they were ready too. She was wearing a wonderful dress, a checkered green mini skirt with fishnets and a crop-top. I was stunned, even after all the time she was still able to mesmerize me. But this time, I lowered my eyes afraid of being caught looking at her.

I was dressed sharply, with a proper black suit, a white shirt and a tie. But my hair and face was a mess with all that sticky beer residue. No chance to complain, I followed Emma towards the door. She stood in front of the door, holding hands with Paul and had a glance at me. After a stupid second, I realised that they were expecting me to open the door for them. I rushed to the door and opened it, and apologised for the delay.

"Good boy, you're learning" said Emma, while Paul just had a pitiful glance.

Understanding what's expected from me, I didn't hesitate to run towards the car in the car park and open the door for them. Emma sit first, and didn't flinch to move aside. I rushed to the other side to open the other door for Paul, while he was walking carelessly.

"Drive us to the Restaurant!" She said, mentioning a high-end classy restaurant in the city center. I turned on the car, and started driving, while they were having a casual chat. In a moment of silence, I gathered my courage to ask about the "cage" they mentioned before.

t

"I am sorry to bother you Emma, but I was thinking about the cage you mentioned. May I ask what did you mean by a cage?"

She looked at me with a twist in the corner of her mouth, almost smiling with the most beautiful smile in the world.

"What do you think it is?"

"Are you planning to lock me in a cage?"

"Yeah, do you have an objection?"

I startled briefly. Yes I had an objection for obvious reasons, but didn't have courage to put it into words. After a brief silence, I found the correct words:

"I want to serve you in every moment possible, Emma. I don't want to be locked in a cage and not be there to serve you."

"What if I would enjoy just seeing you locked up in a dog cage like a naughty puppy? Are you going to steal that joy from me just for your selfishness?"

"I'm sorry I didn't mean it. Of course if you like me in a cage I will obey, but I can be much more useful if I'm outside."

"Like what?"

"Like I can drive you to the restaurant."

Emma was visibly annoyed with my talk.

"Are you being a smartass to me?"

"I am sorry Emma I didn't...."

"Shut up you stupid cunt. I know what you're good at and how to make use of you much better than you. Never ever try to be a smartass again, or you'll regret it big time. If I want you to rot in a cage you will. For one last time, do you have an objection?"

"I am so sorry, Emma. Sorry for being a stupid man and trying to question you."

"You're not a man. Now shut up and drive."

Paul had a laugh when he heard it, which gave me a stomach cramp. After a brief silence, Emma added:

"And remind me to punish you once we're back. If you forget that you will really rot in a cage."

"Of course, Emma. I won't forget I promise."

I parked accross the street in front of the restaurant, and as a quick learner, I rushed to Emma's door to open it, and to Paul's straight after. I don't own a high-end classy car, so it surely seemed awkward from outside; a couple having a private driver (who has a visibly messy hair) in a middle-class car, but I didn't care at all about how we were looking from outside. When they're going towards the restaurant door, Paul shouted at me:

"Stay nearby and don't be late when we call you."

It was around 8:30PM. I parked my car two streets ahead and stayed silently when the world around me getting darker and darker. After while I realised that I wasn't even internally questioning what's going on around me. The conversation I had with a man in a pub while ago, or the day I decided to turn everything around seemed centuries ago. I was content to what's happening. I wasn't going to object, and stay in that fucking cage until I rot. Physically and mentally.

My phone pinged around 10:30PM. It was a text from Emma, asking me to pick them up. Not asking actually, ordering:

"in 10 mins from where you left"

As I said, I was a quick learner and an obedient slave. I immediately drove towards the pickup point, but parked around 50 meters behind, being afraid to be there too early and asked to move out and miss the "10 minutes" When it was 8 and a half miunutes, I switched on the car, and parked exactly where I'm told. To clarify, it was a non-parking pickup-dropoff spot and it's likely for the restaurant staff to move you out if you stay there too much. So, after waiting for Emma and Paul for couple of minutes, I am told to move off, and had to do a turnaround from the second street. When I arrived the spot, Emma and Paul was waiting for me and I realised that I'm in trouble. Although they seemed cheerful enough and having a chat, I was expecting an insult or a potential punishment as I stood them up for like a minute. I parked my car in front of them and rushed to open the door, while apologising profusely. The restaurant workers was a bit shocked to see us, but I was so afraid to care about them. After letting Emma in, I rushed to Paul's door and opened it for him as well.

Once inside, I apologised once again but my apology is interrupted by Paul:

"Shut up already! We're talking here."

Emma continued:

"Were you thinking that we are so heartless to get angry because you were late for a minute to pick us up from a busy spot?"

"No Emma I didn't think it that way. I was just panicked because I wasn not good enough for you."

"That's better, and you're right. Now drive us to the Club Marina."

Club Marina was a great nightclub in the docks, which I have never been inside yet. Emma and Paul was visibly joyful and a little bit tipsy. They were talking about their friends that I didn't know, and I was silently driving my car towards the Club Marina. At some point, Emma reclined towards the door, away from Paul and casually put her wonderful leg on top of Paul's. Paul put his hand on Emma's thigh in fishnets and started caressing it, occassionally going towards under her skirt. To my shock, they just kept a casual conversation going on while they were sitting like that. I imagined myself in Paul's position; if I were the one who's caressing Emma's thigh I'd probably couldn't form a full sentence and possibly gonna die from a stroke. But he was just so casual, and their conversation went on until we arrive to the club.

Again, I'm told to stay nearby until they call me.

After falling asleep briefly, I woke up when my phone rang around 4AM. It was Emma calling. I heard Paul's disgusting voice when I answered the phone. It was time to pick them up.

12