Sinking Into Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I approached to the entrance of the club, where Paul was waiting with Emma hanging on his shoulder. Both what visibly too drunk while Paul was trying to keep his head up. I rushed to open the door, and when Paul was helping Emma to get on the car, I heard a man's voice:

"Wow that's a classy Uber driver!", he was probably mentioning my suit. Although too drunk, Emma heard him and shouted:

"He's my personal slave!"

I heard a roar of laughter and keeping my head down to avoid eye contact with the people, I walked to the other side of the door. Luckily Paul was already in the car, he didn't bother to wait me to open the door for him.

On our way back home, I watched Emma on my interior mirror. She was wasted. She was almost immediately fallen asleep on Paul's shoulder, and to be honest Paul was barely better than her.

After a while, she suddenly woke up and I realised that she was about to throw up. I stopped the car on the side of the road and rushed to help her get out, but when I was about to take her out, she carelessly leaned towards the front passenger seat and threw up. Quite badly that she created a small pond on the front seat, and also had quite a lot of stains in her white crop-top. I was quite sure that if I'd be able to look at the pond without retching, I'd be able to say what they had in the restaurant.

Throwing up woke her up, and I tried to hold her hand to take her out, but she pushed me, and told me to drive home as soon as possible.

The car was starting to smell awful. I rolled down all the windows, who also woke up Paul as well. When he realised what just happened, he was visibly disgusted, and to my shock she just pushed Emma away with quite a force. She silently apologised to him, while I was plotting to kill him. But I kept my silence for the moment to talk about it later with Emma, in private. She moved towards the other end of the seat. Now, both of them was keeping their heads almost outside of the car to avoid the smell, while I was driving them home as fast as I can. During the ride, Paul was just continuously complaining about the smell. And Emma was visibly upset.

When we arrived, Paul threw himself out of the car while I was rushing to open Emma's door. Ignoring me, he just told Emma that he was just sick of the smell and doesn't want to stay, while calling a cab on her phone.

Emma apologised to him silently, and told him that I can drive him home, but Paul refused, saying that "no way he's going to get in that car for a while". I was thinking that tonight would be a very good case to show Emma Paul's real awful personality and how he left her so easily. So I kept silent, and carried Emma home.

She was still quite wasted when we arrived at home. She didn't resist when I removed her clothes. Even though all the puke stains and the lingering smell, it was an unimaginable experience for me. I dutifully removed her crop-top, seeing her naked boobs up close. I was being so careful when I was cleaning her chest and boobs with a wet wipe. I avoided any unnecessary contact with her skin, feeling that I was not privileged enough to touch her to a point going above my duty, which is cleaning her. Then, I also removed her skirt and fishnets, exposing her completely except a tiny underpant. I helped her to go to the bathroom and wash her face. Then, without forgetting who I am -a servant who needs to do his duty and only his duty-, I dressed her up and let her go to sleep under the blankets. Then, I spent the rest of the night cleaning the car unsuccessfully. Even after doing everything I can until the first lights of the new day, the car was still drenching. Realising that it's already 9 AM in the morning, I decided to bring the car to a professional washer. Leaving the car for a detailed cleaning and taking a taxi back home, I found Emma still in her bed, sleeping peacefully.

I was completely worn off, after a very long night and an even longer morning. Reckoning that Emma will be asleep for a bit longer, I decided to take a nap as well. However I was aware that she'll be expecting a breakfast -if not more- from me when she will wake up, so I decided not to go to bed. I put a glass of water and some painkillers next to Emma, took my pillow and a small blanket, and simply laid down on the ground in Emma's room. I was hoping to take a nap for a couple of hours.

As I expected, she woke me up when she wake up -by throwing her empty glass towards me. Luckily it didn't hit me, but the noise was enough to wake me up. Afterwards, she simply yelled at me:

"Get out of here!"

I silently obeyed. It was almost noon, so I should've had a good 3 hours of sleep. I was still shaken up, but decided to take a shower and start the day already.

Getting rid of all that residue in my hair helped me a lot to feel better. Expecting that she'll wake up soon, I started cooking her a hangover breakfast -a proper fry-up. Shortly, I heard Emma walking towards bathroom. My plan was to talk about Paul's behavior last night during the breakfast. I was not hoping to get her for myself anymore, but she was deserving nothing worse than the best, and Paul was shit.

I heard that she was taking a shower, which allowed me to prepare the breakfast properly.

Once done, she came to the kitchen with some light clothing and a towel wrapped around her head. Without talking to me, she sat at the table and started checking her phone. I served her the breakfast with a cup of coffee and orange juice. After a brief hesitation, I asked her how she is.

"My head is killing me. I don't remember parts of the last night."

"I was actually hoping to talk to you about last night, Emma, if you let me."

"Go ahead."

Encouraging from her -kinda- positive attitute, I sat accross her, and started talking while she was nibbling her breakfast. I was trying to pick my words carefully.

"I am well aware my position in our relationship, please don't get me wrong. I'm no way telling you what you should or should not do with your life. You know that I am deeply in love with you, even in an unhealthy way. But I'm not going to back up and leave you. I'm here to be yours. And truly happy with that. I will do everything in my power to be with you andd to serve you, to make you happy. And I don't expect you to be thankful to me or something."

"Cut it short Steve, please." She said, while rubbing her temples.

"Paul is not treating you good Emma. As good as you deserve. You deserve someone better. I saw how he pushed you away last night. And then he just left you there when you were clearly not feeling good. Just wanted to tell you this. You deserve much better."

"Refresh my coffee and get lost."

I obeyed and left the room after pouring her a fresh cup of coffee.

After a short while, Emma went to her room and slammed the door shut. Right before I fell asleep, I was hearing her talking on the phone while laying on my bed, but couldn't tell what or with whom she was talking to.

It was about 4pm when I woke up. Realising that I was sleeping for too long, I jumped out of the bed and rushed towards Emma's room. But I couldn't find her there. She was not at home. There was no messages or anything on my phone as well, so I assumed that it was my day off, and had a chance to refresh myself.

After collecting the car from the carwash, I returned home with a takeaway pizza and had it while watching some series on my phone -it was the first time I was enjoying myself after a very long time.

When it was getting dark, I started wondering about whereabouts of Emma, and decided to text her, but got no response. There was not much for me to do, so I decided to clean up her room and the home as much as I can while she was not there. I changed her sheets, did the laundry, vacuumed and moped floors and tidied up her room for the next several hours. I was doing all those chores with a sense of duty for servitude -without needing a direct order anymore, and I was feeling proud of what I became.

Emma came home around 10pm. I jumped out of my bed and followed her to her room. I was expecting a recognition for my work, but instead she asked me to change her sheets again as she doesn't like the color, without telling anything else. When I was looking for a new bedsheet, she added:

"And don't follow me around like a puppy, it's annoying. I can call you if I need."

"Sorry, Emma. You were gone for long, I was worried."

"It's the second time today, watch yourself. I want you to be a robot, if it's still not clear. You will just do whatever you're told. Worrying is not your job."

"Whatever makes you happy."

"Shoving that bottle up your ass would make me happy." She said, unexpectedly softly compared to what she was saying, while grabbing a can of deodorant. "Get naked and bent."

My heart missed a beat, but I was a robot. I silently removed my pants, while she bursted a laugh.

"Pathetic! Pull up your pants and get the fuck out of here."

I felt thankful while pulling up my pants, and thanked Emma.

"If you want to thank me, do it properly." she said. I sensed what was expected, and got on all fours, crawled towards where she was sitting, and started kissing her feet eagerly. I was genuinely developing a love to the sweet smell of the arch of her feet, so I kissed her arch the most, until she kicked my face gently.

"Finish the sheets and get lost. I need sleep, there's work tomorrow. Wake me up early and I want a dutch baby pancake for breakfast."

I was kind of suprised that she acted as if our conversation from the morning never happened. I was expecting her to acknowledge my point abut Paul, or in the worst case get angry at me. But she acted as if it never happened, just like I never took care of her while she was drunk, or I never cleaned her room.

I was internalising my efforts to go unnoticed, and only hoping to do my best to make life easier for her. So, I checked the recipe for a dutch baby pancake and visited a nearby 7/11 before going to sleep.

The breakfast was ready at 7:30, and I went in to Emma's room to wake her up, by slowly and softly kissing her feet. She rose from her bed, watched me for a moment while I was dutifully kissing her toes. To my suprise, she said "good morning" before

getting out of the bed. I was feeling cheerful, delighted and full of hope when things were that soft and sweet between us.

I got dressed when she was having her breakfast, and dropped her to work afterwards, without talking too much on the way. I didn't bring up the Paul issue, being afraid of losing that angelic softness of her.

12