Sinner Sunday

Story Info
A husband surprises his wife with a cum filled weekend.
1.6k words
4.06
23.4k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sinner Sunday

Disclaimer/trigger warning: this is a fictional story with non-consent scenarios

Nikki woke up to her husband John going down on her that Sunday. He was up earlier than usual because they hadn't gone out last night. Nikki and John had always had a pretty open sex life, most weekends they would go to clubs where John could watch her fuck other men, but he also enjoyed hearing about it after if she went out solo to meet a guy at his place on a Saturday night too. She had always caught the wandering eyes of men, even some of John's friends too, even if she didn't acknowledge it. John enjoyed it when she was wild and slutty, but at the end of the night she always came back to him. They had a bonding ritual where he would cum in her pussy and if she had let the other guys use her mouth too, then he would cum there as well, to "reclaim" her after she had come home to him. He often hinted at wanting to cum in her ass, but she never did anal with the other guys and hadn't let him try it yet. It was the last little bit of control she hadn't surrendered to him in the bedroom. The ritual helped keep their relationship the priority despite all the other men she slept with.

John was teasing her this morning though, he knew she was horny since she had stayed in with him last night and he knew that no matter how many orgasms she had from his tongue she always wanted more. Nikki had always preferred to have oral orgasms and then a big thick dick to follow it up, the oral orgasms made it easier to cum from dick than if she hadn't had them, but they weren't enough on their own. John didn't fuck her though, after a few orgasms he peeled his head out from between her legs and said "If you're a good girl and wear that sundress I like with no panties, I might fuck you after the boys leave." So of course she jumped out of bed and put it on.

Now that football season had started John and his buddies had started coming to their house each Sunday to play fantasy football and watch the games together. She didn't love this new routine since it meant John didn't want to go out on Saturday nights because two days of socializing in a row was too much for an introvert like him. She had stayed in with him last night for a movie night but was missing her weekend sexcapades, especially now that he was being a tease. She realized it was still pretty early and crawled back into bed while John made breakfast. He woke her up again, but this time with pancakes. She happily ate breakfast in bed while he got busy with his usual Sunday chores.

They had always had a relationship that confused those who believed in traditional gender roles. She had a good job, and so did he. She had out-earned him for a while and paid the bills, but that left him to spend the money he earned on spoiling her. He often took her on lavish trips and came home with fun presents. He also did all of the cooking and cleaning. In Fetlife terms he was something between a Dominant Sugar Daddy, but also a cuckolded service sub. So some sort of switch maybe?

John's friends arrived just before noon and piled into their living room. Nikki wasn't a huge football fan so she usually hung out for a bit, said hello to his friends and then went back to the bedroom to read, which was exactly what she did today.

She had been sitting in bed reading for about 30 minutes when she sensed a movement and looked up to find Mark (one of John's friends) standing in the doorway watching her. She realized she was trapped in a room where he was blocking the exit before she shook off her instincts as silly, this was a friend. "What are you doing back here? Did you need something?" she asked. He nodded and took a sip of his beer but didn't answer her. "Can I help you find something?" she tried again. He came close to her and set his beer down on her nightstand before starting to unzip his pants. "What are you doing?" she asked, shocked. He had never done anything like this before. Instead of answering he grabbed her hair and pulled her head towards the big cock he had just popped out of his jeans. "What are you doing?" she repeated more alarmed this time.

"Your husband told us about your little weekend escapades, and how you love getting a rough pounding from multiple guys Nikki" he growled "and he said we could have you any time we wanted." With that he shoved his cock into her mouth and began thrusting while pulling her hair hard. As she tried to catch a breath around the face fucking she began to comprehend what he had said and realized her husband must have sent him up here. He had never brought his friends into their sex life before but she wasn't opposed to it. "Good girl" Mark said pulling his dick out of her mouth after a bit, he shoved her back down onto the bed and said "flip over," she rolled and let her legs slide off the edge of the bed so she was bent over it with her ass in the air. She felt Mark push her dress up around her hips before thrusting into her hard.

She was glad John had warmed her up earlier this morning or she wouldn't have been able to take Mark just thrusting in dry with no foreplay like that. He must have planned this all along, how devious her husband was. Mark was rough, just the way she liked her strangers to be on the weekends, but this was a bit different, she was going to have to be able to look him in the face again later. "You feel so good" he said as he kept pounding her hard. "Stop squeezing me so hard or you're going to make me cum" he whispered in her ear as he leaned over her trying to slow down. She could feel herself getting close to cumming too, and bucked her hips back into him so he couldn't slow down, he spanked her then, trying to get her to stop but she liked it and buried her face into the mattress to scream as she felt herself let go.

She heard Mark cuss and pull back, causing her hips to slide and sending her to her knees in a heap on the floor. She turned away from the bed to face Mark and the wall with a happy smile on her face and looked up at him, he was jerking himself off now. "Open your mouth" he said, she wasn't particularly a fan of swallowing cum so she said "I can get you a tissue," he slapped her then, not hard but it shocked the hell out of her. She had never been slapped and never would have thought Mark to be the type. She decided to behave and opened up, Mark came and got a lot of it on her face not just in her mouth.

She didn't want to open her eyes for fear of getting some of it in them. "Can you get me a towel at least?" she asked a little annoyed now.

"Sure" said a voice that didn't belong to Mark.

"Your turn" said Mark to the other guy, and she could picture the smirk on his face.

She still had her eyes closed when she felt a towel drop on her head. As she went to clean her face up, she felt herself yanked up and bent over the bed again. Like Mark, he went straight in and began pounding her rough and fast. She gasped and pulled the towel away from her face so she could look back. She saw Nick, another one of Mark's friends. Nick was bigger than Mark or her husband, he was so thick she could feel him stretching her every time he slid in. Nick also had more stamina and fucked her until she started to get sore. He seemed to sense it but simply said, "just be a good girl and take it a little longer" as he kept hammering at her.

"Maybe we could take a break?" she suggested, but he grabbed her hips and pulled her back harder onto his cock. She cried out and began to try to push away from him, but he held her down. Her struggle seemed to excite him though because he finally finished, cumming straight inside her instead of pulling out as she had expected.

She went to get up then but saw another one of John's friends lingering in the doorway...

She lost track of how many of them used her that day. It felt endless, but at some point John came back and said they were gone. She was laying in the middle of the bed exhausted, too sore to move, and covered in cum. "Did you have a good time baby girl?" John asked. She smiled up at him and he laughed "I'll take that as a yes."

He climbed into bed with her and slowly positioned himself between her legs and began to go down on her again. "I'm too sore, I can't" Nikki said.

"You know the rules baby girl, sore or not you have to please daddy at the end of the night" John said.

He was gentle but as soon as he began fucking her she whimpered "I can't, please take it out."

"You know the rules, but if you want to make an exception I can always put it in your ass instead."

TO BE CONTINUED