All Comments on 'Sinner's Run Ch. 09'

by NathanRavenwood

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyalmost 5 years ago
Okay, I'm confused...

I thought I had it figured out that this story was a take on 'Tron' and they, (the shadowy 'Administrator' and crew) had brought Noah into the world of Sinners Run in order to force someone figure out a way for him to be brought back into the 'real world', so that other digital assets (the aforementioned 'they') could come over to Noah's reality in the same way. Now we find that Colleen is part of 'they' and we know she's already been in reality, so there must be some kind of method for this already established. Maybe it's only for a limited time and needs to be perfected? But they why threaten Vivian if that's what she was working towards? Why reveal themselves at all? Why is the department head/producer listening to a reporters advice or even leaking prevalent information? If Colleen informed him of Vivian's working habits, why wouldn't he question just how she knew this? Did Experiment 32 get rebuffed to 'default' values because she was in a room whilst it was updated with a note? Or did something else happen to her and will that have an effect on the other members of the 'gang' as they were also present in Larka's room when it also got an update?

So many questions.... But I suppose that's what is keeping me intrigued? Good job. :)

M_grey555M_grey555almost 5 years ago

Oh man sh*t got real didnt it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Good chapter, keep it up!

L0vatL0vatover 1 year ago

"His destiny was to spend his life in front of a computer screen and die alone" I didn't have existential despair from reading a web story on a porn site on my bingo card. Damn.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous