Sins of Our Fathers Ch. 02

Story Info
Riley finds out who Logan is. Megan spills Riley's secret.
9.7k words
4.76
11.1k
14

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks for the great feedback on Chapter 1. Chapter 2 continues. There are a few more sexy bits in here, but it will be one more chapter before we get into the NC. As always, feedback is appreciated! Please leave comments!

*****

Logan is standing in the dining room, setting the table when he hears a door open and close. He puts down two glasses and looks up. Chase walks in the room.

"Well this looks romantic," he says.

"Gavin said to charm her. It's been a month. Girls love this shit, right?" He's doing his best to sound aloof. But trying to convince a man who's spent his life as a liar is harder than he could imagine.

Chase stares at his nephew, not saying anything for a moment trying to get a read on him.

"You like her," he finally says. "Don't you?"

Logan shrugs. "I mean, she's smart, funny, interesting. She's also really hot." He pauses. "But she doesn't put out so, how much longer do you want me to do this? There are plenty of women I could be spending time with and actually get laid..."

Chase laughs. "You like her," he repeats. "You're trying to make it seem like you don't, but you do. I'm not Gavin, you can tell me."

"She's fine. I'm happy to help - but do you guys have an end game here? It's been a month."

"Fine? You're talking about monogamy with a girl who's supposed to be your mark. You can fuck other girls while you're 'pretend dating' her, Logan. But you haven't, because you like her."

Logan stares back at his uncle. He isn't wrong. Being with other girls while he was with her felt like cheating. "Uncle Chase," he starts. He pauses, trying to find the words. "Yeah, maybe I do. I'm sorry. There's something about her that just..." he trails off.

"I understand." Chase nods. "Look, Gavin could drag this out forever. But the longer this goes on and the more you like her - the riskier this gets. I'm over it. I think it's time we put this to an end. I'll let Gavin know it's time for phase 2."

Logan swallows. "Uncle Chase, what are you going to do to her? You're not going to kill her right?"

Chase walks towards his nephew and puts his hands on his shoulders. "Do yourself a favor. Have a fun night with her; get it out of your system. I'll send James and Brian over around midnight. You can meet us at the house in East Hampton."

"James? Really?" Logan hadn't been working with his uncles for very long, but for the time he has, he's gotten to know James quite well. James had a violent temper and he seemed to have no problem putting his hands on anyone, male or female. Riley, he knew, was tough. She wouldn't go with them quietly, no matter how many men his uncle sent. He feared her attitude and James' temper were a bad combination. And he didn't want to see her get hurt.

Chase shakes his head. This girl has clearly won him over. "He won't touch her. I'll make sure of it. Just, show her a good time. Make her relax."

Logan understands the implication. "Yeah, sure. I'll see you tonight."

Chase turns and walks out.

* * * * *

Megan is laying on her stomach on Riley's bed. Riley opens a drawer and pulls out a lacy white bralette. She holds it up for her friend.

"This one?" she says.

Megan rolls her eyes. "We should have taken you shopping. All of your underwear just screams, virgin." She seems to think for a second. "Maybe you just shouldn't wear underwear?"

"Gross." Riley pauses. "Some guys like the virgin thing, right? I'm pure," she says sarcastically, making a face and shrugging her shoulders.

Megan laughs. "Well let's just hope your super hot college boyfriends fucks the pure right out of you this weekend." She raises her eyebrows, and bats her eyelashes at her friend.

Riley adds the bralette to a bag with a change of clothes and pajamas in it. She pauses and looks at her friend. "Megan, does it like... hurt?"

Megan thinks about how to respond. "Kind of. But just the first time. And I mean... it hurts, but it also feels like so good. You'll forget how much it hurts." She can tell Riley is nervous. "Don't do anything you aren't ready for. If you're good at giving head, then he'll probably be satisfied with that for awhile." She smiles at Riley, trying to cut the tension.

"I haven't... I mean... just my hand." She flops down on the bed next to Megan and sighs. "I can't do this. I need to cancel. He's expecting me to have sex and I'm just going to be some super awkward old virgin who doesn't understand how her vagina works."

Megan sits up a little and turns to face Riley. "Listen. If he's making you feel like you have to have sex with him, he isn't the right guy for you. You do what you're ready for. I can't explain it, but I can tell you that you'll know when it feels right. And if it doesn't feel right, don't do it. Screw him and his penis. But not like literally." Riley laughs. "I bet he has a great penis. Guys that hot always have great penises."

Riley throws a pillow at her and jumps up off the bed. "I have to go. Are you ready for your grand performance?"

Megan nods and the two girls walk down the stairs.

Ben is sitting in an armchair reading when Megan and Riley walk into the living room. "Hey," she starts. "We're heading out. See you late tomorrow probably? Maybe Sunday morning?"

He puts his book down and sizes her up. Her makeup is way too perfect, and it looks like she's wearing a dress under her coat. She doesn't look like she's ready for a sleepover at her friends. She looks like she's going out on a date.

"You guys going out?"

Riley looks at Megan for help. She steps in. "Probably for a little bit, just with some girls from the soccer team. But I'll keep her in check, don't worry Ben." She smiles sweetly.

"No boys, and no drinking," he tells them. He's staring through Riley as if he doesn't trust her.

"You know I'm 18," she reminds him. "I'm an adult."

"You are?" he says sarcastically. "I totally forgot. Are you still in high school?"

Riley rolls her eyes. "Ben, stop!"

"Last time I checked, I still pay your rent. New York is expensive," he tells her. "Want to walk back any of that adult stuff?"

She crosses her arms across her chest. "I don't drink."

"No boys either."

"Fine." She turns to Megan. "Megan, cancel that orgy we had planned. I'm sure we can get our money back."

"Oh - it was a male prostitute orgy?" He smirks at her.

"I mean - those are the best kind. They work hard when you pay them."

He tries not to laugh. "I could keep you here all weekend, you know. Lock you in your room, throw away the key - I'm an FBI Agent, they let me do all sorts of things."

He raises his eyebrows. She smiles and walks towards him. She wraps her arms around his neck, and kisses him on the cheek. "But if you did that, what would happen to all of our witty banter?"

"True - true." He sighs. "Just be safe okay? And call me if you need anything."

"Can I get some money for condoms?" She smirks. "And a little extra for meth?"

"You're hilarious." He shakes his head. "I love you, kiddo."

"A bushel and a peck and a hug around the neck," she finishes. He smiles - just like their mother used to say it to them.

* * * * *

Riley and Megan parted at the 23rd Street exit to the Subway. They made the same plan they always do to check in with each other throughout night, and Riley took off.

The address that Logan had given her brought her to a large, luxurious townhouse down a quiet street in Chelsea. She knocks on the door. Logan answers.

Riley sizes him up. He's wearing dark jeans and a white oxford shirt with the sleeves rolled up, unbuttoned just enough to get a small taste of the strong chest underneath. He smiles as he sees her checking him out.

"Hey, come on in."

She follows him inside and he kisses her on the cheek. "This is gorgeous. Who's place is this?"

"My uncles. He's away in the Hamptons this weekend."

Logan leads Riley into the large townhouse, the same one he had visited after their first date. This time, more quiet. As they step into the entryway, Logan takes her coat, and hangs it on the hook. He pauses to take in all of her. She looks perfectly innocent and fuckable at the same time. She's wearing a short cream colored boho dress that fits her loosely, but is pulled at the waist, showing off how slim she is. There is a deep v-neck to the dress covered with a sheer fabric that scoops low enough that he can see the tops of her perfect breasts. She's put a loose chunky cardigan over it. Nothing hugs her curves, and yet she is irresistibly sexy in it, especially with her long hair in loose curls, falling softly over her shoulder. Logan wants to push her against the wall, to slide his hand up her thighs and touch her now, but he tries to contain himself.

"You look incredible," he tells her. He isn't lying. She's gorgeous.

"You're not so bad yourself," she says.

He takes her by the hand and leads her into the townhouse. It's mostly open, and as they enter the main area, Riley can see a table set for two with candles in what can only be called a dining area.

"It smells amazing in here."

"Dinner is already done," he tells her.

"You cooked?"

"I am a man of many talents - play your cards right and I'll show you more later."

She smiles at him, ignoring the obvious sexual implication there. "This is just so... nice," she says.

He pulls her into him and kisses her again. "It's been one month since we met. I wanted to do something special for you."

He leads her to the table and pulls her chair out for her. He then disappears into the kitchen and comes back with plates. The two eat and chat. Riley can't even begin to understand how she feels about him. No one has ever done anything like this for her before. She's never felt this way about anyone. She wonders if this is what being in an adult relationship is like. When they finish eating, he looks at her.

"Do you want the grand tour before dessert? It's a pretty cool place. Grab your bag, we can put it away."

"Definitely!" she says. He takes her by the hand and leads her around the townhouse. He shows her the view from the balcony, a game room, the gorgeous marble bathroom. He stops by the last room at the end of a long hallway.

"My bedroom when I stay here."

"So you took me to your bedroom," she says, smiling seductively at him.

"Just so you could put your bag down," he says innocently. "It's yours too this weekend. Unless you want to sleep alone. There are a few other rooms - we don't have to share a bed." He smiles at her. She slaps him playfully and he grabs her wrist, pulling her into him. He presses her body firmly against his, wrapping his arm around her waist. He leans down and kisses her, plunging his tongue into her mouth. She reaches up to wrap her arms around his neck, standing on her toes to reach his lips. He reaches his hand down and grabs her ass, kneading her firm cheeks.

Logan walks her back to the bed, sliding her cardigan off as they go, not breaking the kiss. Her knees hit the bed and she falls backwards, pulling him down on top of her. She instinctively spreads her legs for him, letting him fall between them. He thrusts gently on top of her as he continues to kiss her. He reaches behind her to unzip her dress, pulling it down so the top rests in a pile at her waist, exposing a pink lace bra that leaves little to the imagine. He begins to kiss her neck, and down to her breasts. He reaches behind her for a clasp and unhooks it, sliding it from her shoulders. Riley's heart is racing.

With a mouth on one breast, and a hand on the other, he alternates massaging her and sucking, biting, teasing her nipples. Riley is so caught up in the moment she can't think straight. Logan slides down on her body, planting gentle kisses on her stomach, kissing further and further down, sliding her dress off as he goes. He plants a kiss on her pussy lips, over her thin pink lace panties, stopping to suck in the juices off the soaking wet fabric. He smiles and looks up at her.

"Did you wear these for me?" She just looks up and bites her lip coyly. "I really like them."

He starts to pull them down and Riley grabs his hand, sitting up on her elbows. "Logan... I'm not sure I want to..."

He moves back up on top of her. He kisses her on the lips and nuzzles her ear. "I want to taste you," he says. "Let's just start there. It'll feel good, I promise."

"I don't know... I..."

He runs his hands through her hair. "Do you trust me?" he asks. Riley nods innocently. "Then let me do this to you. If you don't like it, I'll stop." He kisses her again.

She leans back against the bed, relaxing a bit. Logan takes that as his cue and slides back down her body. Using both hands, he gently pulls her thin little panties down her legs and off. Riley's heart is racing with a mix of fear and excitement. He plants gentle kisses on her thighs as he moves over towards her pussy. It's almost as if she expected him, except for a thin line of hair, her pussy is completely shaved. He growls at how sexy she looks.

Using his fingers, he spreads her lips and starts to lick her slit, top to bottom, stopping to tease her clit and slip the tip of his tongue inside of her. Riley moans loudly with pleasure and lets him move her legs so they fall over his shoulders.

Logan smiles against her. He continues to lick her, feeling her juices drip into his mouth. His hands massage her breasts as he moves his tongue in and out of her. Dropping one hand from her breasts, he slides first one, then two fingers inside her as he moves his mouth up to suck on her clit. Riley almost screams in pleasure as he gently teases it with his teeth, then moves back to licking and sucking. She can feel a heat building in her, as Logan picks up the pace. "Oh my God! Oh my God!" she screams. She drops her hands to his head, running her fingers through his hair, pushing him into her.

Logan keeps going, fingering her harder, licking and sucking her clit. She lets out a loud moan and he feels her pussy explode in his mouth, her muscles contracting around his fingers. She is panting, gripping the bed sheets, as she cums hard on his face. He removes his mouth from her pussy and moves back up her body, kissing her neck, and nuzzling her ear.

"Told you that you'd like it." She just looks at him in a daze, watching him. "You know, there are other things we can do that feel good," he says seductively.

He sits up and unbuttons his shirt, sliding it off his shoulders. Riley sits up, leaning against the headboard. She watches him intently, getting a first look at his chiseled chest. It is exactly how she imagined it - smooth, muscular, she just wants to rub her hands over it.

He gets off the bed and slides down his jeans, so he's standing next to her in just a short, tight pair of black boxer briefs. Riley can see his hard cock begging to come out of them. He sits back down, and opens a drawer in the bedside table. He pulls out a condom and moves closer to her, putting one hand on her leg. Riley can feel her heart racing as she watches him. He moves to open the package with his teeth. She grabs his arm.

"Logan! Wait! Wait!" He stops. "I can't... I... I know you want me to. And I know I'm an adult and I should be ready and that sex isn't a big deal... but I... I can't. It's too fast." She is shaking. He looks down at her.

"Riley..."

"Logan, please. I... I'm sorry... I don't want to. Not yet." Her lip is trembling like she is about to burst into tears.

He takes a deep breath and backs off, sensing a critical moment here. "Okay. It's okay. We don't have to." He caresses her face.

A tear runs down her cheek. "Are you mad at me? You did this whole thing and I... I'm sorry."

He kisses her gently on the lips. "Hey... it's okay. I'm not mad." Logan isn't mad. Frustrated, but not mad. He knows he could easily manipulate this situation - convince her it was the right thing to do, even just take what he wanted from her. But being with an unwilling woman, isn't his style. There are lines he won't cross. Still, his cock is aching for her. He kisses her forehead. "I'm not mad" he says again, trying to convince himself. "I want you to be ready. Sex is a big deal. We can wait." She kisses him.

"I'm sorry."

He laughs, "Don't apologize. When its right, you'll know."

She nods and stares at him. She wonders if this will be it. If he'll leave her for someone older, more experienced, willing to put out. She slides off the bed, letting him take in her fully naked body. She drops to her knees in front of him, sitting back innocently. "Just because I'm not ready to have sex, doesn't mean we have to stop everything," she says. Logan smiles and moans in anticipation.

"Tell me more..." he says.

She reaches out, freeing his cock from his boxers. This is the first one she's ever seen. She is shocked by its size, long, girthy, she wonders how much of it she can fit in her mouth. She tries to hide the fact that she has no clue what she's doing. Logan catches on. He runs his hand through her hair. "Just start by giving it a kiss."

She nods and kisses the head, teasing it with her tongue. He moans encouragement and she keeps going. She opens her mouth, letting the head slip inside. One hand moves to the shaft, the other to his thigh as she jerks him into her mouth. She slowly slides her head down, taking more in, sliding her hand down further. She starts to roll her tongue around his cock as she sucks and he moans in pleasure. Moving her head up and down, she's able to get about half in without gagging. He encourages her to go further as he runs his hands through her hair, but doesn't force her. Her warm wet mouth feels so good as she keeps sucking.

He gently thrusts his hips up as she continues to jerk and suck, bobbing her mouth up and down his shaft. She looks up at him; he can see saliva and precum dripping down her chin and he can't think of anything sexier. She keeps sucking, moaning onto his cock, the vibrations bringing him close to the edge. "Oh fuck, don't stop." Without realizing it, Logan pushes her down a bit and she gags, saliva running down her chin. She sucks harder and faster, feeling his cock pulse in her mouth, sliding just barely into her throat. She takes her hand and starts to massage his balls. "Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum. Fuck!"

Logan pulls out of her mouth, not wanting to make her swallow him her first time. With one hand in her hair, he jerks his cock pointing it at her breasts. He cums within a few seconds, shooting strands of hot sticky cum on her chest. She looks down at herself - she can't help but feel a little turned on by this. Watching her, he can't think of anything sexier, than this innocent little 18 year old virgin staring at him with his cum all over her.

"That was amazing," he says. "I can't believe you've never done that before."

"I just wanted to make you feel as good as you make me feel," she says.

Logan feels a pang of guilt. He wraps his hand in her hair and kisses her deeply. "You're incredible," he says.

Riley blushes. "I think I need to get cleaned up. Can I shower?"

"Feeling dirty?" he says flirtatiously.

She stands, kissing him. "Just think of me all hot and wet in there."

Logan shakes his head. He points to a door. "The bathroom is right there."

Riley takes a quick hot shower. She feels stupid. She came into this evening feeling ready, and yet when the moment came she couldn't do it. She shakes it off, thinking they have the whole weekend to try again.

She gets dressed in her pajamas when she gets out of the shower, slipping into short, loose, soft pink cotton shorts that are scalloped on the bottom, and a grey Henley over a thin white tank and the lace bralette Megan hated. She braids her wet hair down one side, letting it rest in front of her right shoulder.