Sins of Our Fathers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Riley's anger takes over. "Besides an uglier version of Gavin Sharpe?" she replies.

Chase laughs and grabs her chin. She grimaces, as he holds her face, staring down into her. "People don't usually mouth off to me. It doesn't end well when they do."

She jerks her head away from him. "Well, I'm not afraid of you."

He leans in closer, so their faces are practically touching. "That would be a lot more convincing if you weren't shaking when you said it."

Riley punches him in the face as hard as she can. She's suddenly grateful for that weird fighting lesson her brother had given her a few weeks ago. He stumbles back and she reaches and grabs the gun from the front of his pants pointing it at his chest. He puts his hands up and takes a step back. "Nice move, sweetheart." He wipes a little blood from his lip. "Your brother teach you that?"

"Yes." She stares at him, gun pointed. "Back up. Now."

James, Brian and Logan watch this unfold. Chase holds up his hand, indicating he will handle this himself. No one is concerned; Riley is barely half his size soaking wet. They also know there is no way she is going to shoot anyone.

"Did he teach you how to use a gun? Did he teach you what it takes to pull the trigger?" Chase stalks closer to her, until the gun is resting against his chest. Riley is trembling.

"I said back up!"

"Come on, Riley. Pull the trigger." Her hand is shaking and she's crying. She didn't realize how terrifying it would be to actually hold a gun in her hands.

"Back up! I'll shoot you, I swear to God!" She can barely see through the tears in her eyes. Logan wants to step in. She's going to get herself killed.

"Pull the trigger Riley, come on. Show me how tough you are. DO IT!" She pauses, hesitating for a moment, and Chase uses this to his advantage. He grabs her wrist, snapping the gun out of her hand and pulling her into him so her back is to him. He keeps his arm around her shoulders. She was right to be scared of him - manhandling her with no issue, she feels his muscled torso as he presses her against him. He holds her effortlessly, and she can't fight back. He leans down, rubbing the gun against her cheek. "Here's a good lesson, sweetheart. Never point a gun at someone, if you're not willing to shoot them." She fights to get him off of her. But he holds her tightly. "I can show you what I mean." He points the gun at James. "See, like this."

James puts his hands up. "What the hell, Chase?"

Chase shakes his head. He stares at James. "What were my instructions? I said not to touch her."

"And?"

"You think I wouldn't notice?"

Chase grabs her shirt with his free hand and slides it up as she continues to fight him, to try to pull him off of her. He reveals a giant bruise on her stomach from where James had kicked her. "That doesn't look like you kept your hands to yourself."

James shrugs his shoulders. "She broke my nose."

"She's a 105 lb 18 year old girl. If she got the best of you - good for her. Are you going to tell me, that you aren't man enough to handle a teenage girl?"

"Sometimes little girls need to be put in their place," he replies.

Chase smirks. He is still holding Riley, with one arm across her shoulders. Both her hands are on him, trying to pull him off of her, but he is impossibly strong.

"You are right about that." He shoots James in the chest and he collapses. He shoots him again in the head. Riley screams and turns away. Chase whispers in her ear, "Do you see what happens when people don't listen to me?" She just nods her head, her whole body shaking. Chase looks at Brian. "Brian, clean up this fucking mess." He turns to Riley who is hysterical. "And you and I are going to have some alone time."

Riley groans as he drags her away.

* * * * *

Ben and Abby are cuddling on the couch with a movie playing in the background. She slowly runs her hand across his cheek, turning her towards him.

"You know, we're basically alone for like the first time in... I don't know..." she says to him.

"Are you making a pass at me?" he replies, smiling down at her.

"Am I being too subtle?"

She brings her lips to his face and kisses him deeply. He shifts her legs, pulling them across his lap, and settling down on top of her. He kisses her deeply, and slides his hand up her shirt.

"Too many clothes," he moans into her mouth. She giggles and reaches behind her to pull her shirt off. Ben starts kissing down her body, settling on her chest. She's not wearing a bra and he smiles in delight as he takes her breast into his mouth, teasing her nipples. Abby moans encouragement, pulling his face to her chest. Ben starts moving down further, reaching the waistband of her pants. He starts to undoes the drawstring, sliding her pants and panties off in one motion. He brings his mouth down, licking her up her slit in a few long licks to get her ready. Abby moans encouragement. He has always known exactly what she likes.

He sits back and pulls his own shirt over his head. Abby reaches for him, running her hands across his strong chest. "So sexy," she moans. She sits up, pushing him back against the couch. Ben loves it when she takes control. She straddles him, kissing and sucking his neck as she grinds her naked pussy over the hard bulge in his shorts. "Take these off," she tells him. He quickly reaches down and slides them off, sitting back on the couch, naked. She climbs back on top of him, lowering herself down on his cock.

Her pussy is dripping wet and he easily slides in. She wraps her arms around his neck, thrusting up and down on him. He brings his face to her breasts as she rides him, slow at first, and steadily increasing the pace. "Oh God," she moans. "This feels so good." He smiles into her chest, and brings her mouth down to his to kiss her as she starts to move faster, rolling her hips as she goes up and down, clenching her pussy on his cock.

He brings his hand to her hair, gently tugging as she moves faster. She can tell they are both close to the edge. Suddenly, there is a knock at their door. Abby stops moving. "Are you fucking kidding me?" Ben moans, holding Abby on his lap, still inside her.

"Can we just ignore it?" Abby asks, lust in her eyes.

Ben looks down at her. "Only like 3 people can knock without the doorman calling up. We should probably answer." Abby nods, clearly frustrated. She climbs off of him. Whoever it is knocks again. "One second!" he calls. They both get dressed, Ben's hard on slowly softening.

He moves towards the door, both of them trying not to look like they were just fucking in the living room. He opens it to see Julie and a red-faced Megan standing at the door. He feels sick the minute he sees them.

"Julie! Megan! What's wrong? Where's Riley?"

"Ben, I'm sorry to come over so late. We tried calling, but I didn't get an answer and... "

"Where's Riley?" Ben is in a panic now. "Did something happen?"

Julie looks at Megan. "Megan?"

"She wasn't with me..." she mumbles.

Ben runs his hands through his hair. He's livid. "So where is she?"

He motions for them to come out of the hallway and the all walk inside. Ben closes the door behind them.

"I don't know."

"What do you mean you don't know?"

Megan is terrified of Ben. She loves him like her own brother, but still, she's scared of him. Not because Ben would ever hurt her, but more because he's intimidating. The FBI Agent in him makes him scary - and his questions always feel like an interrogation. "I mean that I don't know where she went, just who she is with." He stares at her, questioning her. "She has a boyfriend. And..."

"She has a boyfriend?"

"Yeah, for like a month now."

"Add that to the list of things to discuss next time I see her." He takes a deep breath. "So let me just get this straight. Riley is spending the weekend somewhere, you don't know where, with her boyfriend, and not with you, like she said she was going to. Why are you here? What happened?"

Megan starts crying. "She won't pick up for me! I tried everything and... she won't answer my texts. I even called. We have a rule about staying in touch and we always answer when..."

"You've done this before?" Ben yells. "What is wrong with you two? You think that we make up rules to torture you? It's to protect you! From situations like this!"

Megan looks at her mother, hoping for help. But Julie is just as mad as Ben. "We're smart about it! We might turn our phones off, but we check in. You know, so nothing bad happens. So like, every two hours, a text or a phone call with an update. Always. But Riley hasn't checked in with me since she got to Logan's, and that's not like her. She's never late."

Ben paces the room. He can't believe his sister would lie to him. He also can't believe she had a secret boyfriend he didn't know about. He's an FBI Agent. He's supposed to be intuitive, and yet, under his nose - his sister was sneaking around. "Who is Logan? Does he go to your school?"

Megan makes a face. "Ben, you really should be talking to Riley about..."

"I would love to Megan." He pauses to curb his anger. Megan is clearly upset. Yelling at another teenager isn't going to help the situation. He takes a deep breath. "Okay. I'm sorry Megan. But I need to know more about Logan if I'm going to find her."

Julie looks at her daughter. "You're going to tell Ben everything you know, or you won't leave the house until you graduate."

Megan nods. "He doesn't go to our school." She hangs her head "He goes to NYU," she mumbles.

Ben is trying to stay calm. "How old is Logan?"

"19. He's a freshman."

"How did Riley meet a 19 year old NYU student?"

"After practice, we were walking home and he was running in the park and he ran into her - like literally. He was really cute and he liked Riley." Ben nods. "He lives in an apartment in SoHo, but I don't think that's where they went. He wanted to take her somewhere special. She said Logan's uncle had a place in Chelsea - but she didn't tell me where."

Ben's mind is reeling. "His name is Logan? Logan what?"

"Collins... it's Collins I think."

Ben stops his pacing. He twists his face, deep in thought. "Logan Collins? How do I... Logan Collins?"

Abby pipes in. "Ben, what is it?"

He nervously runs his hands through his hair and paces for a few seconds. It hits him and he almost laughs. "That son of a bitch." He groans. "Fuck, fuck, fuck."

Now Julie is nervous. "Ben, do you want to share with the rest of us what is going on?"

He looks at Megan. "I would put $1 million that his name isn't Logan, Megan." He shakes his head. "This is why we tell you, from the time you are little girls, not to talk to strangers."

"Ben..." Her lip is trembling and she looks to her mother, utterly confused. "Ben, I don't understand.

"Logan Collins is... Logan Collins was Robert Sharpe's second in command. He's dead now. They met at NYU. He tell you what he was majoring in?"

"Economics."

"Robert was an Economics major."

Megan interjects... "But... but... he's... he's young and... not dead." She realizes how stupid she sounds as soon as the words leave her mouth.

Ben is trying to control his rage, to not take his frustration at the this entire situation on his sister's best friend. "Gavin banked on the fact that Riley wouldn't tell me they were dating. Because he thinks he knows me. This is a game to him."

Abby jumps in for the first time. "You really think that this boy works for Gavin?"

"Yeah. I mean, Gavin and Chase run a crime syndicate... it could be one of a hundred guys or..."

"I have a picture of them. Just one, but I have one," Megan says.

Ben motions to her. Megan pulls out her phone and scrolls for a second. She shows him the photo. Ben feels sick. "That fucking sick son of a bitch." He punches his fist into his hand.

"Ben? Ben what is it? Do you know who that is?" Abby asks.

He nods. "Yeah, That's Gavin's nephew," he says with a sigh. "He's not 19 either. He's 24." Everyone in the room is silent. "I need to make a call."