Sins of Our Fathers Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He reaches down and grabs a fistful of her hair, yanking her up. He drags her over to the bed. He throws her on her back and settles on top of her, sitting on her waist. She punches and claws at him, trying to get away. She feels the weight of him on top of her, and the sheer size of him sinks in -- she has no chance. Still, she fights as hard as she can, kicking, yelling, trying to get away. Annoyed with her he grabs both wrists and pins her down.

"That's enough. Calm down." She whimpers beneath him. He's not even trying, she thinks. He's not even trying and I can't fight him.

He reaches behind him and pulls off his sweater, tossing it to the floor. She starts to panic as it hits her why he brought her to the bed.

"Gavin! Gavin, wait! What are you doing?"

She expected a lot of things from him the moment she saw him. She obviously feared him. She expected him to hit her. She expected him to make her cry and hurt her, to do terrible things to her, that would leave deep scars. And yet, she did not expect to be raped. But now, it was becoming abundantly clear what he was about to do to her. And with his weight pressing down on top of her, she knew that there was little she could do to stop him.

She lost it. She starts to scream, wondering if any of the other men in this house had more integrity than to allow this monster to rape an unwilling 18 year old virgin. Gavin grabs her around the throat and she's suddenly silent. "Personally, I love the screaming, but I don't love interruptions. Keep your mouth shut, or I'll put it to be better use."

Tears run down her face. He grabs the open part of her Henley, ripping it open and tearing the tank top underneath. He maneuvers her body easily, discarding the shreds of her shirt, leaving her in her shorts and a thin white bralette. Gavin smiles as he stares at her breasts through the sheer lace fabric. In this moment, he realizes how young and innocent she is -- and it turns him on that he is going to ruin that. His knees keep her arms pinned to her sides as he sits on her stomach. He could have easily tied her up, done what he wanted with her, but he wanted to feel her fight him. He wanted her to feel the power he had over her to make her do whatever he wanted. He licks his lips.

"Gavin, please don't do this," she pleads with him.

He runs his hands down her chest, stopping to touch her breasts. He massages them over the fabric of her bra, squeezing them. "These are so cute and small," he says. She bites her lip to keep from screaming. His hands are stronger than Logan's, bigger. Gavin moves a hand inside the cup of her bra, pinching her nipple. He squeezes it hard and she screams. He smiles and tugs the loose cups down, and brings his mouth to each nipple, nibbling and sucking. She tries to twist, to thrust him off of her, but he's too big, too heavy.

"Stop! Please, Gavin! Please!"

Gavin smiles as he sits up. "I told your brother I'd make you beg." He leans back, towering over her. She shakes beneath him. He pulls her up, yanking the bra off. He stares at her intently, as he slowly starts to undo his belt. Riley is clearly afraid of him. He leans down to whisper in her ear. "I can't wait to hear you scream." He pulls the belt out of his pants and slides down off of her.

"No! Don't do this!"

He smiles at her menacingly. With a sudden rush, she kicks him in the chest and takes off running for the door. She fumbles with the lock and he catches up to her, pushing her hard against the wall. He spins her around, using his body to hold her still. He grabs her around the throat. He puts just enough pressure to make her gag, and she claws at his wrists. "This is going to be much better for both of us if I can use two hands."

He easily grabs her wrists, tying them with the belt. He presses his body against hers. Every man she has encountered tonight has been strong -- so much stronger than her. But Gavin seems the most content to ensure she knows that.

She tries to pull herself away from him and he just pushes her into the door. "You have such beautiful little tits, Riley. Did you like it when I touched them?" he whispers in her ear. He brings his lips to her neck, kissing her gently. Tears run down her face. "Should we check?"

"Please, stop," she begs, trying to push him away from her with her bound hands.

With one hand holding her tied wrists above her head, he holds her against the door. He slides his other hand into the front of her shorts, and then into her panties. He lets his middle finger graze her slit. Sure enough, she is wet.

"Stop? Doesn't feel like you want me to stop, you little slut," he says. "You like this."

Riley tries to close her legs, but it only traps his hand there. He continues to rub her slit, gently brushing her clit. Why can't she turn this off? How is it that he knows exactly how to touch her, to make her feel things she doesn't want to feel?

He gives her a reprieve. Pulling her off the wall, he removes his hand from her shorts, and drags her back to the bed by her hair. He throws her down. She tries to kick him again but he just easily subdues her. He leans down so his face is next to her ear and whispers. "I like it when you fight, but I think it's time we took a break so we can get into it. What do you think?"

Taking the tail end of the belt he loops it around the headboard, tying her hands above her to the bed. He rips her shorts in half, discarding them, leaving her in just a pink pair of cotton panties.

"Please, please, please stop. Gavin, please! No!" She looks at him, her face covered in tears and blood. "Please, why are you doing this?"

"Because I can," he says -- as calmly and matter of fact as he had told her that he had killed her parents. He caresses her cheek gently and she cringes. He wonders for a moment if there is something else to this fear, more than just the rape itself.

"Riley, are you a virgin?" She turns away, not wanting to answer. The answer seems clear on her face. "Wow, did you really date my nephew for a month, and not let him fuck you?" She bites her lip to keep from crying harder. She nods her head slowly. He grabs a fistful of her hair and yanks her head back. "I'm sorry, I didn't hear you."

"Yes. No! I mean... Gavin -- I'm... I haven't... please. Please don't take this from me."

He lets go and she relaxes a little. He brushes the hair off her face, matted there with sweat, blood, and tears. He leans down and kisses her gently on the lips. "Don't worry, sweetheart. I'll make it special."

He stands up off the bed and pulls his t-shirt off. He takes his time as he unbuttons his jeans and takes them off, tossing them on the floor on top of her ripped and torn clothes. It's the first time Riley has gotten a good look at him. His chest is perfectly smooth, and his body solid muscle, from his six pack abs to his perfectly toned biceps. He looks like a God -- an evil murderous, God, she thinks. No matter how much she fights him, he will win.

He reaches down and grabs her panties, tugging them until they snap. He tosses them away and stares at her, naked and vulnerable on the bed. For a virgin, her pussy is perfectly well taken care of, and it's all he can do to keep himself from burying his face in it. But they have plenty of time for fun later.

He rubs his cock over his boxer briefs. It is aching to be inside her, but he wants to take his time with her. He slides them off, slowly. She can't help but look at it. He's bigger than Logan -- by at least two inches in length. From what she can guess, he's about 9 inches long, and thick, very thick. Of course he has a huge dick, she thinks. She wishes now, she had let Logan fuck her. At least then she would have some experience to prepare her for this. She has no idea how something that big is supposed to fit inside of her.

Gavin sees the look on her face and laughs. "Yeah -- not many girls get to start with one this big. I'm not going to lie to Riley, it's going to hurt." She whimpers in anticipation.

He sits down on the bed next to her, and grabs one leg, pulling it into his lap so she is spread open for him. He moves his hand back to her pussy, sliding one finger inside of her. He is not as gentle as Logan was with her, but he doesn't mean to be gentle. He is disappointed to see she isn't wet for him anymore, but sets his mind to making sure she is dripping before he takes her. While dry fucking her would certainly bring more physical pain, emotional pain and humiliation also has its merits and lasts longer. He brings his thumb to her clit, while his other hand works back up to her tits, massaging, squeezing, and playing with them.

He rubs her clit in a circular motion and Riley bites her lip to keep from moaning as she can feel her pussy start to get wet. She has resigned herself not to fight him, knowing what's coming is inevitable. But she will not give him the satisfaction of knowing how good this feels. No matter how expertly he plays with her, she doesn't want this. She doesn't understand why her body won't react the way she wants -- to reject him.

He inserts a second finger into her and she groans. "That's a good girl," he says looking down at her. "You're getting so wet for me." He slides a third finger in and she screams. "You think this hurts, I can promise you my cock is bigger," he says. He works the three fingers in and out. Riley's body seems to adjust, soaking his hand as he pumps them in and out of her. He watches her face, knowing how hard she's fighting not to give into the pleasure. But he knows exactly how to touch her. He rubs his middle finger against the perfect spot inside of her and Riley can't help but let out a moan. Gavin smiles to himself and pulls his fingers out and brings them to her mouth.

"Open," he commands her. Riley shakes her head. He grabs her nose, pinching it shut. She holds out as long as she can before she opens, gasping for air. He takes advantage of this moment to shove his fingers in her mouth. "Suck" he tells her. She does what she's told as he shifts his body on top of her. She moves her tongue over his fingers, gagging as he shoves them down her throat. He pulls them out, rubbing her own saliva on her face.

"Can you taste how much you like this?" he asks her. "If you really didn't want it, you wouldn't be so fucking wet."

He shifts his body over hers and positions himself at her entrance. He watches her cry for a moment before leaning down and wiping the tears from her eyes. "You can cry all you want sweetheart. Your soaking wet pussy tells me you want it."

"Please..." she whispers.

He rubs his cock up and down her slit a few times, getting it wet with her juices. He smiles. "Please? Please what? Fuck you? No problem." He pushes into her. She gasps and pulls against her wrists, tied to the bed. He stops just short of breaking her hymen, and pulls back out. He does this a few times as she adjusts to him. Each time he enters her, she gasps, her pussy clenching down on his cock. It's been a long time since Gavin had a virgin, and he can't believe how tight she is.

He waits to feel her start to relax, letting himself sit just short of pushing through as she adjusts. After a few moments he thrusts all the way in. He moans as he buries himself balls deep inside her. She screams in pain and he leans down to cover her mouth with his. He forces his tongue into her mouth, dancing with hers as he fucks her, thrusting in and out in long hard strokes.

"God, you're so fucking tight," he says. She feels like he is going to split her in half. She turns away as he shoves himself into her over and over, just lying there and taking it. Wanting to feel her squirm, he gets up onto his knees, pulling her legs over his shoulders. He can get deeper from this angle and Riley moans from the pain of his giant cock as he thrusts inside of her.

"Gavin! Stop! It's too much! Please!"

He just ignores her, and continues to move in and out, loving the feel of her tight pussy squeezing his cock each time he pushes into her. She tries to twist her body away, but he holds her hips, thrusting into her harder and faster. "Uh! Ugh! Gav..." she's breathless as he pounds into her.

He's almost ready to unload, her pussy feels so good, he can barely hold back. But he wants her to cum. He wants her to live with the fact that he took virginity and fucked her until she came like a whore.

He drops his thumb to her clit and starts to massage it in a gentle circle. What is he doing, she thinks. He watches his dick slide in and out of her, as he alternates between tapping on massaging on her soft little bud. She tries to hide her little moans, but he smiles as he hears her whimper. "You like it don't you," he moans into her ear. "I'm going to make you cum, Riley."

"No," she says. "Stop, I don't want to."

He continues to pump and stroke her. She's breathless, so close to the edge. "Oh yes, you do." He rubs her clit harder. "Cum on my cock, Riley. Cum for me." She can't understand why he is doing this. He pinches her clit and it sends her over the edge. She throws her head back as she feels waves of pleasure rush over her. He can feel her pussy convulse around his cock, squeezing him as she cums hard. "Fuck yeah. That's a good girl," he says. Feeling her cum is the last bit he needs to send him over the edge. With a few more thrusts, he pulls out of her, shoving her backwards on the bed.

Gavin jerks his cock over the top of her, cumming on her stomach, shooting the little white strings across her body. He pauses for a moment to admire her covered in his cum, like she belongs to him. He reaches down to grab her torn shirt off the floor. He uses it to wipe her stomach, before tossing it onto the floor. Riley lays still on the bed, out of breath and completely humiliated. She curls up in fetal position as best she can with her arms above her head.

"You enjoyed that," he says to her. "I've never felt a virgin cum so hard." Riley can't even say anything, she just lays still on the bed. Did I enjoy it? I came, did I enjoy it? "Look at me." She stares straight ahead. "I said look at me." She turns her face to his. "Say thank you." She shakes her head. "Say 'thank you Gavin, for fucking me and making me cum."

"You're a pervert."

He just smiles at her. "Say, 'thank you, Gavin for fucking me and making me cum' or if you've forgotten how much you enjoyed it, we can do it again. Maybe that's what you want?"

Riley's face turns red. "Thank you, Gavin."

"For what, Riley?" He looks at her, smugly.

Her face is beet red. "For fucking me and making me cum."

He leans down and kisses the top of her head. His cock is getting hard again as he hears the words. "You're welcome sweetheart." He grabs her wrists, untying them. He walks towards the wardrobe and opens it open, pulling out a towel. He throws it at her. He opens a door in the bedroom she hadn't noticed before. "Go take a shower, he tells her. "Get yourself cleaned up."

Riley stands slowly. Her legs are wobbly and her pussy is sore. She walks slowly to the bathroom, hoping he won't follow her.

* * * * *

Riley closes the bathroom door behind her. She looks to lock it, but of course, there is no lock. It's large room with a double vanity, a toilet in the corner, and both a large soaker tub, and a freestanding shower that seems big enough to house an orgy. She stares at herself in the mirror for a few seconds. She's a total mess. There is dried blood in her nose and a nice bruise on her cheek where he hit her. Her lip is puffy, her hair is messy, she's sweaty, her eyes bloodshot from crying. She just wants to wash him off of her.

She turns on the shower, and barely waits for it to warm before stepping inside. She lets the water run over her. She grabs the bar of soap and runs it all over her skin. She feels so unclean. She feels like a slut. What kind of person lets a murderer make them cum? How could her body betray her? She scrubs hard, trying to get the feeling of him off of her. She is angry and humiliated, and every part of her hurts.

Lost in her thoughts she doesn't hear the door to the bathroom open. He watches her for a moment. She is so small and helpless, so vulnerable. She looks broken. Eyeing her wet naked body now only makes him throb. God how he wants to take more from that sweet little pussy. She doesn't hear him come towards to her, but she feels the draft of cold air as he opens the shower door and steps inside.

She backs up against the wall. "Get out! Leave me alone!"

He puts his finger to her lips. "I'm not done with you." He walks towards her. There is nowhere for her to escape. In this small space, the difference in their size is even more apparent. She pushes harder into the wall, hoping it will swallow her, as he towers over her. He reaches for her, and runs his hands over her body. She tries to shove him and he grabs her wrists, pinning them above her head against the wall, in one of his massive hands.

He traces his hand down her body, squeezing her breasts. He just watches her, watches her hate him for this. He moves his hand lower, and brings a finger back to her pussy, pushing one inside. She grimaces.

"Please. I'm... it... it hurts... Please don't." He pulls his hand out of her, and looks at her, almost caring.

"Okay, Riley. We can do something that won't hurt," he says to her. "You want to feel good? You want to feel something besides just pain?" She violently shakes her head. He laughs.

"No! I just want you to stop," she sobs.

He smiles. "We'll see." The shower has a small ledge, and he pushes her against it, so she is seated on it. The tile feels cold against her skin and she jumps, trying to get up, but he won't let her. Gavin drops to the ground, parting her legs and kissing up her thighs.

"No! No! No!" she screams.

He bites her leg and looks at her. "I can make it hurt or I can make it feel good, Riley. It's your choice." She whimpers, staring down at him. "Say it. Tell me what you want."

She blinks a tear away. "I don't want you to do hurt me."

He shakes his head. "Try again."

Her face turns red. "I want you to make me feel good." Her voice is shaking.

"Warmer," he says. "Keep trying."

"Please, Gavin. Please make me feel good."

"Well since you asked so nicely..."

He smiles at her. Wrapping his arms around her thighs, he pulls her pussy towards his face, licking it from top to bottom, stopping to tease her clit. He sucks on it hard and she moans slightly. Licking her lips, dipping inside her, teasing her, she is wet. From the shower, from what he's doing, from before -- she honestly isn't sure what, but she can feel it soaking her.

She brings her hands to his head trying to push him away. He is like an immovable stone. He momentarily lets go of her thighs to slap her hands. He looks up at her warningly, his mouth still against her pussy. She relaxes as he continues. Knowing she is built up now he attacks her clit. She bites her lip to keep from moaning. Breathless, she starts begging him.

"Gavin, Gavin -- enough! Stop! Please! I don't want this!"

He pulls back, laughing at her. "You asked for this, Riley. You begged me for it."

She looks away as he brings his mouth back to her pussy, devouring her. His teeth graze her clit. She is so close to the edge, sucking and nibbling it, he can feel her start to pant. He brings her close to the edge. She wonders how he is able to make her feel so good with only his mouth. She thinks back to when Logan did this to her -- how gentle he was in coaxing an orgasm out of her. This is different than it had been with Logan. Logan had wanted to eke out pleasure from her -- to feel her release and use that for his own pleasure. Gavin wants her to cum, to confuse her, to humiliate her, to make her feel like she has no control. He is methodical, and he knows exactly where to touch her, lick her, to make her body ache for him. No matter how much she begs him to stop, he knows she likes it.