Sins of the Ancestor Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her blouse was a tailored fit and did emphasise to her slender waist which could easily be missed given how thin she was through her tits and hips. Her ass was almost small enough to need a missing poster plastered up. She wore little make-up, but with freckles that dense she'd need to cake it on to have any great effect and that was a whole other look in itself. I could understand the choice to go lightly there. I'd put her a handful of years older than me, in her mid to late twenties.

I will give her two things though that maybe pushed her to a six. First was the smile, that had wattage to light Wembley and she seemed relaxed enough to show it often. Of course, the bar staff proviso was still there, that's just her being professional. The second was her smirk, separate from the open smile, it shone in her eyes and made such promises. She glanced back at me before picking out the change from the till and caught me redhanded checking her out. I'll be honest, until that point, she barely registered as a woman rather than staff. Then, catching my eye as I checked her out, she gave me a smirk so mischievous that I felt it like a... kick to the ovaries? Nope, that just sounds painful. A gusher in my knickers? Sounds like I needed a wee. Whatever.

Okay, I still had a ton to figure out about womanhood, but that look she gave me sent a shudder through my pussy that almost had me twitching in my chair.

I dropped my gaze back to my drink. What was up with my cunt? I'd been spitroasted just hours ago and before that I'd given myself a rather nice hand shandy, yet here I was drooling over the next woman in line. Was something wrong with me? Okay, I seemed to be bi now, but that doesn't mean I want to fuck everyone I see, surely? Hell, even when Bethan had me pinned to the wall a half hour ago, I had perved first at her lacy body, then at Jenny's naked tits. I was as bad as Erik had been. Worse even, he'd only lusted after one gender.

Susan brought me back from my thoughts, placing and sliding my change across the table to me. "So, it's early still and a Monday, the other customers are occupied," she gestured to my right, pointing to a couple of women sitting very close and, yup, there was the snog, "I got time for the bartender cliché. Spill, I bet you won't surprise me." She kept her tone light but avoided sounding flippant. I snorted. Bet her I could.

"Oh yeah? What do you bet?" That brought a crooked smile out.

"Easy. Barmaid here, I bet your next drink." I looked at her skeptically and gestured to the empty shots. She chuckled. "Fine. Cocktail of your choice then. I can do a cosmo, mojito or sex on the beach. What's your stake?"

"Hmmm. A dare. Anything you want. That or cash, it's all I've got." Susan grinned at me, agreed to the dare and offered her hand. We shook.

"Now. Spill it." I eyed her for a moment, absently wondering just how many freckles a person could have, and where, tossed back my last vodka and shrugged.

"Alright, ready? Until a couple of days ago I was a guy called Erik, had been all my life. Worked out tons, pulled tons of chicks then I got ill. Like, violently sick. In a club. Had to be taken to hospital, where my mum ending up getting me discharged. Turns out there's some shithole of a curse on my family that changes us to women when we turn twenty one. That's what the sickness was, my body getting ready and then changing.

"My former best friend was there, invited by my mum, and witnessed it all. Hows that, eh? I'd not spoken to her since we were seventeen and had a full on rage at each other, then she proceeded to fuck me moments after this curse had screwed me." I waved a hand, indicating my body. The couple had stopped snogging and turned to listen. Fine, whatever.

"That was Saturday. Slept through Sunday completely, your body changing is fucking tiring. Today I got up, had my first female wank, went to uni where I fucked my two housemates like bookends then came here, to see my supposed mate. Only apparently she's getting fucked by some amazon bitch who decided to use me as a punching bag." I was getting into the storytelling now, gesturing broadly with the empty glass.

"Guess how she gets the fight to stop? Shouting out that last, wonderful nugget of information about the curse. It's final fucking fuck you for me. That I'm pissing knocked up. Cheers." I finished with a flourish of my arms to utter silence. Katya, mood killer.

Susan looked bemused. I glanced and, yup, the couple looked at me with disbelief too. My eye wandered over the pair. One was a diminutive librarian type, barely even showing her neck let alone chest and with long, mousey hair. The other was older, maybe thirty? She had a Mediterranean look with reddened lips, what seemed to be respectable curves and early strands of grey threading her black pony tail. I'd put Mousey as a six and Greytail maybe a seven if those curves were as promised.

"Well? Heard that before?" I sipped again. Greytail watched my drink, her lips parting. Go on, just dare to mention my 'condition'. She didn't. Mousey broke the silence.

"How could any of that be true?" Her voice was surprisingly firm and deep.

"Fucked if I know."

"You can't expect us to believe it," Susan rejoined the conversation, staring at me like I'd grown a third eye. I suppressed the urge to check my forehead, just in case.

"Nope. It's utterly insane but believing wasn't part of your deal, just that you hadn't heard it before." I tried not to sway. The booze was working. Awesome, now for my next drink. I've always wanted a cosmo but figured it was too girly to try. No excuse now, I met Susan's hazel eyes - not sure i've ever seen that eye colour before - to ask for one.

"Time for sex on the beach then, Susan." ...well, that was a surprise to the both of us. Why was I flirting with her? Hadn't I just been thinking that I was overdoing that? She frowned.

"Tempting but I'm not willing to concede yet. Angela, Mare, care to help me quiz this new woman?" The two shared a glance, smirked and slid from the booth to interrogate me. I wasn't bothered, saying it all had been pretty cathartic and their questions were a distraction from having to think. The booze might have been a factor too.

"Ask anything you want, see if you can catch me out." I shrugged, looking between the three for the first question. Greytail spoke first.

"Okay, you were a guy right? What's it like to wee standing up?"

"Handy."

"No, I meant, what's it feel like."

"I know what you meant, it felt natural. You know, like I'd been doing my whole damn life. Pull out dick, feel piss flow out. Shake, put away."I fidgeted. Damn, my bladder seemed tiny now. "Next question before I really have to hit the head."

"When was your first period?" Greytail again. I rolled my eyes.

"Not had one, really hope I get to skip that bit." That brought out some wry smiles.

"What technology did you study at school." Susan piped in.

"Woodwork."

"Where's your bra?"

"In the store. Actually, that's a lie. My mum did get me some but I couldn't handle figuring the thing out. Is it that noticeable?" Redundant question, I always checked out when women skipped wearing their bras, Susan just flashed her eyes at me. I suppressed a shiver.

"Okay, what games did you play in PE?" Mousey had decided to get involved.

"Uh, rugby, basketball, cross country running in winter. General athletics in summer."

"What positions are there in a rugby squad then?" I smirked at her. As Katya I certainly didn't have the build for rugby.

"There's the two props, the hooker, scrum half, fly half, left wing and right wing... they're the ones I remember."

"What position did you play?"

"Left wing normally, sometimes fly half."

"What about netball positions?"

"Uhh, goalkeeper? I don't know." She narrowed her eyes with a speculative hum. I shrugged at her. "I never played it. Honest."

"Aha!" Susan made the three of us jump with her exclamation. "We've asked the wrong questions, girls. We need to get personal, things we know so deeply we don't even think about it. Katya, how do you wipe your butt?"

"What?!" A moment of thought later, Mary and Angela cheered the question and I felt my cheeks burn. My mind went blank. It's like the moment you're asked how to how you hold a pen. You can't describe it, can't even picture it. You need to pick one up to check.

I turned for them to all see and mimed swiping a tissue down my crack. The chorus of revulsion startled me. "What? What is it, what did I do?"

"Ew. Kat just... just Google it and trust us, you need to." An awkward pause followed, everyone looking at each other expectantly. Susan broke it. "Well, Angela, any more questions?" Greytail - Angela - shook her head. "Mary? Okay... I don't know what to think. Your story is too incredible to be true, but..."

"Wait," librarian Mary interrupted, "Occam's razor time. You're right, Suse, it is too incredible but that doesn't mean Katya here is what she says." She squinted at me. "Simplest answer is that she is a he, probably on hormones with those boobs, and has just tucked it back."

"...let me get this straight, if I whip down my trousers and show you my flaps, you will believe me?" They shared a look. Something was going on but, my eyes darting between the three conspirators, I couldn't figure out what."

"What do you reckon, Suse. We can lock the door for a couple of minutes. It's Monday evening, you're hardly turning away a crowd." Susan grinned at us and grabbed her keys.

"It is the only fair way to judge the bet."

So, just like that, I found myself in front of three lesbians in a locked pub, all ready to stare at my pussy. It's an interesting life I lead. I grabbed my jeans and began to unbuckle them. How do I end up in these places? Seriously, nothing like this had ever occurred to Erik.

"Wait!" Angela was tapping quickly on her phone. The unmistakable opening blasts of 'The Stripper' piped out of it's speaker. I shook my head, thinking I would probably have done the same. Still, it was annoying. "Carry on." I flipped her the finger, shoved down the zip then unceremoniously yanked both jeans and knickers to my ankles.

"Jeeze, get the secateurs!" I swear I was going to floor Angela any minute. Mary, at least, looked a bit abashed.

"That, and the way you're standing, does kind of... uh, obscure-"

"Oh for fuck's sake." I'd had enough. Susan was closest (that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it) so I grabbed her hand and stuffed it between my legs. "There. Do you feel a cock? Do y-ungh!"

I'll admit, I was getting belligerent and probably deserved something for my brashness but I did not expect her reaction. She stuffed three fingers into me. I mean really stuffed, one moment I could feel her fingers against my lips, next I could feel knuckles banging in their place, her fingers rooting about my walls. Deep enough to knock the breath from my lungs.

"I'm not sure," Susan's smile was delectably wicked. "Mary, get your hand in here and check?" Hand? Fuck no, these three digits were already stretching me to almost painful lengths. I clamped my thighs to Susan's wrist and shook my head at Mary. They had other ideas, Susan laughed as she wriggled her fingers inside me, and Mary... well, I'll let her words say it all.

"Oh grow up, you great big blouse of a woman. You shoved her hand there. You want this to stop, just say or show us. No? Fine." And with that, she reached down, placed her forefinger and thumb on the top of my lips and squeezed. No, not squeezed. Pinched. She was fucking pinching my lips onto my clit like they had personally offended her.

I bellowed out a sound I'd never heard anybody make before. Full of pain and shock, I didn't think my voice could have dropped that low as Erik, let alone now. And speaking of dropping, my legs folded under me. Angela had anticipated this, however, and grabbed me under my armpits. She hoisted, Susan shoved and I teetered backwards, falling onto a table. Thankfully, Susan kept a tidy pub and I didn't knock into any glasses or bottles.

"They will stop if you ask, dearheart. If not, they'll do what they want and I reckon you'll like it." Angela winked at me.

This was intense and utterly bizarre, even by my now-fucked up standards. As Angela helped me settle onto the tabletop, Mary began moving her pincerful of my cunt in a circular motion, never once loosening her grip. Angela released me and I could only stare up at her as she drew her top over her head and tossed it out of view.

She had had her back to me when they were sat in the booth, I'd only seen hints and not really grasped just how curvaceous the woman was. Her tits, from this angle, were immense and spilling out of the rather utilitarian beige bra, a bra she was unclasping as I watched. Seriously, even Jenny, a DD cup, would feel self conscious near these puppies. She wasn't just endowed in her chest though, Angela had all the curves and some stretch marks on her stomach to boot. She was maybe two stone too heavy for her height, but fuck me did she carry it well.

I drew in great shuddering breaths, each one a grunt like a beast in labour. Susan was splaying her fingers and twisting her wrist. There was no pumping motion like all my previous play, just a thousand nerves ranging from my cunt entrance to its depths, flaring with her touch and overloading my senses.

Angela's nipples was thick, dark and jutted out a full inch from her huge areolas. They were already hard and she grabbed a breast in her hand, moving it to my face. "Oh do shut up already."

I still had my eyes open when she pushed her tit into my mouth. I saw her dig her fingers into her own flesh moments before I felt warmth flowing onto my tongue. I gulped reflexively, swallowing before I realised what was happening.

Milk. I was drinking Angela's milk. I couldn't even... she was breastfeeding me! Never in any life had I contemplated being breastfed. It was far more intimate than I could have dreamed and I found my lips sealing, my mouth suckling hard on her nipple.

Hands grabbed at my chest, kneading my tits. I don't know who's, even if Angela's tits hadn't obscured my sight I'm not sure I could have figured it out. One had shoved up my t shirt, the other clutched me through the fabric. Both were merciless, abusing my sweater puppies that were already feeling a little sore from my previous antics. Each tweak they gave my tits resonated in my cunt.

We should have timed this. I swear it still stands as my quickest climax ever. One moment I was still trying to process what these vixens were doing to me, the next I had a white knuckled grip on the table edges, my neck strained lifting my head and my climax screamed into the precious, milk giving goddess. My muscles locked into place, my cunt clamping and stilling Susan's fingers in place, stopping her from doing anything more.

Mary had no such constraints. The wicked bitch twisted and turned her wrist, wrenching my cunt lips and clit around one way, then another. At any other time, the pain would be torture and I'd've lashed out at her. Right there, right then, explosions filled my vision and robbed me of all thought. Pleasure, pain, it was all the same intensity and was driving me so far beyond the edge I barely knew who, where or when I was.

I sucked in two more lungfuls of screams before collapsing to the table with a thud, my head lolling over the edge. I was sure the pain would hit me soon. The Vixens immediately relented: my labia were released, fingers drawn from my cunt, my mouth left empty. I felt fingers wiped on my pubes and thighs. Susan, I assume.

I heard them move away, their voices indistinct as I came down from the sudden and unexpected rush of our brief foursome. All I'd wanted here was a sodding drink!

I guess Angela had that covered.

The thought made me giggle. Well, I tried to. My body misunderstood and turned it to a cough. I twisted on the tabletop, my legs tangling in my clothes and sending me gracelessly to the floor. I heard laughter from the Vixens, but I didn't have the energy to get pissy at them. It took far more effort than it warranted, but I got my clothing back into place, ran my fingers through my hair and limped to the bar. My cunt smoldered in protest at the fun it had endured. I silently told it to fuck off like the unwanted visitor it was.

"Okay, Kat. We've decided that we believe you are female." I stared, shook my head and laughed bitterly.

"Glad to know nearly fisting me is proof. Do I get my drink yet?" Eyes on the prize, that's me. Susan gave me a look from behind the bar. Each of them had a drink, though Angela's seemed to be just a coke.

"Depends. Are you pregnant?"

I groaned and slipped carefully onto a stool. "Fucked if I know, Jenny seemed convinced though."

Mary perked up, angled herself to look past Angela and stared at me. "What did you say was her name?"

"Jenny. Jennifer Elspeth Halcombe if you want to be precise. Why?" She slipped off her stool and rounded Angela, who, along with Susan, had quietened at Mary's tone. She stood very still and spoke in a tightly controlled voice.

"What is your mother's name."

"Sarjita Desai." We said her name simultaneously. What the hell. Our jaws dropped open.

"Erik?"

"Err, yeah, how did y-"

"BASTARD!" Now I'll admit I've been hit by many people over the years, normally women I've pissed off with my shallowness (in my defence, I never say I have depth or pretend I'm after more than sex) or boyfriends who, well, are kinda justified in my book. I fucked their women, they got a punch in. I was used to rolling with blows or even striking first if I could preempt things. With all that said, Mary's sucker punch caught me completely by surprise and sent me spinning from the stool.

"...how devastated she was? You were her best fucking friend and you threw her aside..."

I grabbed at the bar, just about holding myself upright. Angela had reacted amazingly quickly and had Mary struggling in her arms.

"...did you have a fucking clue that she cut herself because of you?"

"What the fuck?!" I shoved my way back to unsteady feet, bracing for me second fight of the evening. At least this one couldn't build Stonehenge singlehandedly. Susan dived between us.

"Enough! Mary, get a grip. Kat sit down. Now!" She may be willowy and ginger, but she had the commanding voice down perfectly and we complied. "Mary, why did you just hit her? Because of Jen?" She silenced my unuttered question with a gesture.

"Yeah," she was glowering at me from Angela's grip, "If she's being honest about who she is, she's the one that fucked Jenny right up."

"Yes, straight into your arms, right?" Mary shifted her weight uncomfortably. Mary, Jenny's ex girlfriend. Bugger me, what are the odds? "Don't deny it, Mare, you two met came here when you were an item, I remember the story. So Erik was the friend that hurt her? Big deal." Mary shot Susan a vicious look. The redhead shrugged it off. "I mean it. We've all met those people, we've all cope with them in our own way and hope, at some time, they get their just desserts."

She waved an arm in my direction. "Well look, here is one getting just that." Crap, was that true? Some sort of cosmic justice was behind this?

"A homophobe that was just fucked by three lezzies." After fucking my two very male friends. And swallowing a dose of cum. Why the fuck had that seemed so hot? My stomach roiled at the thought of Joe's semen swimming in there.

"A prick without his prick." I felt a wave of vertigo as Susan recited her list. The room shrank, dimming with each thud of my heart.

"He was a tit, now he has his own. He's swapped his dick for a clit. He's gonna have periods, apparently even push out a kid. He-"

My body revolted and, clapping a hand over my mouth, I looked around in desperation. There! A second later and I shoved my way through the toilet door, ran past the urinals and fell into a cubicle. I puked. Not pleasant.