Sins of the Father

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your blouse and your bra soon became lost to the darkness of the creaking confessional to accommodate the eager set of lips that dipped to taste your womanly flesh. Groaning openly, hips pistoling unchecked into your soaked femininity; his lips found yours and the exploration of your mouth resumed, more fascinated by it now with the extra taint of himself to be enjoyed. You rode him the way he coveted, something to remember you by when you were long gone and he returned to his lonely, self-denying and monastic existence; a waste, really. The swift, successive dropping and lifting of your hips using his shoulders as leverage were mere tokens of contribution but for the most part, he drove the encounter with his hands on your hips and fucking into you with crushing abandon. He allowed himself a few more moments of exploration of your chest; sucking, nipping and pulling at the pert, rosy nipples dancing before his face before he gave his mouth over to something else.

"Bless me, Father, for I have sinned...." The animalistic growls tumbled into the stale, sex drenched air and joined your own laments of utter pleasure though his had forced themselves into the form of prayer, confession. Each word was punctuated by a damaging lash of his pelvic bone against your thighs but the sting made it more delicious as he disobeyed. "It has been two hours since my last confession....." Hearts pounding, lungs heaving, seat squelching with every buck. "My resolve has broken. I have willingly submitted to Eve's temptation....." Inching ever closer, the feeling of him scraping your inner walls slowly dragged you closer to your edge but it seemed your priest wasn't quite concluded describing his actions to his omniscient and omnipresent maker. "And though I know it to be a sin, Father, I refuse to repent." Seemingly finished with his rebellious flaunting and taking your chin forcefully but gently, he brought your burning eyes to his. As if to solidify his insubordination further, he reclaimed your lips; a total disregard for the rules and regulations he had been chained to. "Come, my child. Let me show you the altar."

You don't remember how you got there but a bare few moments later, your back met the icy marble of the altar and before you could even register the cold on the small of your back too, your priest had disappeared between your thighs. Your head titled back to focus on the nailed form of the Son below the stained-glass window, behind the altar that had become tainted by your secretes. There you were, facing him with your legs splayed wide, unashamed as a servant of the Lord greedily dived into your cunt as if your body was the key to his salvation; not Christ's. Brazen, you snatched a handful of fiery strands and wrangled your hips against his invading tongue while fixated on the dying man's face. If he didn't strike you down there and then for this depravity and disrespect in his home and towards his cross well.... Maybe there was nothing to fear when you would close your eyes for the last time.

Your chest heaved at the intrusion of a tongue only accustomed to scripture and invocation but that had adapted flawlessly to sucking, licking and plunging into a forbidden crevice. Shortly after he gained enough traction and confidence in his new endeavour, he added two fingers to the velvet tunnel he had already stretched; opting to simply suckle on your ballooning clit like a sweet. Those fingers that diligently leafed through the bible and placed the body of Christ on the tongues of devoted parishioners ploughed your honeypot as if content to never do those things again. Eyes locked with another fluttering moan shattering the sanctity of the altar and its surrounding air, your priest obsessed with your opening; actively seeking to taste both himself and you in the female sap that he so eagerly lapped at and savoured. He revelled in the appreciative tugs of his hair; informing you with a muffled moan as his verse-practiced tongue glided through your dripping folds and massaged your pulsating clit. His grooming was pristine as if in preparation for this impromptu break of faith; his fingernails had been kept short and neat in anticipation of not hurting you but certainly driving you with two then three impeccable digits.

So wrapped up in the incredible sensation, you didn't notice the redhead grappling with his (loose) trousers once more nor did you notice any sort of change until your stomach braved the cold of the marble while your back was treated to the roaming of a tepid hand. Propping yourself up on your elbows (despite the digging pain on your bones), you chanced a glance over your shoulder where you could just about see him admiring the view of your naked backside with his unsheathed member receiving readying strokes from the soaked one. With his shirt bundled up into a crumple of black cotton to clear the way, you knew he was about to re-submerge himself. Once again, the united feeling of fullness and encasement shrouded both of you to the music of hedonistic sighs and the building of a rhythm as he jolted his way in from behind, pushing and dragging your body along the marble as he did. Facing the door, you were barely conscious that should a member of his flock enter, the first thing they would see (to their horror) would be their shepherd debasing himself, balls deep in a temptress that he took like a dog would take a bitch.

"They told me Satan would be beautiful." He puffed as he held your hip and ground his hips hard against your buttocks; reviving his habit from the confessional of punctuating every word with a thrust but now, he spoke only to you. "They told me he would bewitch me to entice me away from my holy path...." He barely subdued a pant to release another groaned violation of his faith. "They told me he would test my faith and rouse my carnal urges but I must not succumb lest I be cast into the blazing pits of hell." The continued emptiness of the church could be taken for a blessing, despite the utter desecration of faith you both willingly partook in. "But if this hell, I do not need to see heaven." He declared with inarguable conviction that defied what they (whoever 'they' were) told him. The raw feeling of the two organs colliding over a prolonged period and naturally, that period had been extensive even before you got to the altar so the internal pulsating snidely reminded you that this could not last forever.

"Please, Father....!" You mewled when you felt his hips start to stutter like a jack-hammer against your cheeks and hinting to the impending crescendo. "Cum in me! Fulfil me, Father!" The almost agonized snarls from behind, the audible gritting of teeth and the strains of effort to contain himself as he heard, felt and saw you come undone. He couldn't deny, with God as his witness, how watching you crumble into orgasm sent him hurtling towards his own completion with the roughest and cruellest thrusts yet. He relished how you pleaded, how your face contorted, how your body convulsed from the surge of satisfaction and as you lay there, nearly sobbing from the pinpricks littering your skin and the pulse of its own that your womanhood had developed. Gasping for air, the urge to curl into a ball was prominent but the need to let your priest use you for his own end took precedent. The longing to feel renegade cum smattering your walls was too great to stop him, even if he could be stopped and so, your body became the priest's to breed. In stupefied veneration, the redhead felt his peak nearing as he caressed your writhing form on the warmed marble; he couldn't wait for his turn.

Thankfully, he didn't need to wait all that long. For the final leg, the flame-haired traitor's pace had exceeded what he thought he was physically capable of; barrelling his pelvis to mark and bruise you and seemingly out of control, he eventually collapsed against your back with a shameless roar. Appearing to be unable to replace carbon dioxide with fresh oxygen fast enough, he needed a moment buried in your hair. Every breath was dragged in and hurtled out again at a rate his lungs just couldn't match. With his load deposited deep, he had granted your wish and achieved something he never thought he would. He still felt the hugging of your cunt, contracting around him in a mild way to draw out his orgasm. An amiable kiss was laid to your shoulder while he still tried to cope with brutal effect the activity had had on his inexperienced body and only then did he become aware of the possible implications. Well.... One of them, at least. Barely managing to pull himself to his wary feet, he helped you into a sitting position on the altar but encouraged you to keep your legs apart and your rear as far off the edge without falling.

Curious, you obeyed without argument and surveyed him as he pottered around the altar, looking for something. When he returned with the golden wine chalice in his hand and sunk to his knees between yours once more, you immediately grasped what he wanted you to do. Ever so carefully, you began to push. It took a few tries with the peak-weakened muscles of your floor scarcely cooperating but eventually, the low ping of the chalice being tarnished by your priest's cum echoed in the immediate vicinity. It started with one small blob but it began to come in drizzles, coating the bottom and the sides of the revered cup; much to your mutual captivation. When the little strings ceased, he rose once more and padded away again, chalice still in hand only to return twenty seconds later with a small, white disk. Tilting the goblet, he gathered as much of his semen as he could onto the disk then held it to your mouth. Always one for new experiences, you adhered and found the communion wafer on your tongue under the gaze of your now impure priest. He beheld the obscenity with a great deal of pride as the wafer dissolved on your outstretched tongue before the salty-sweet taste of his previously unappreciated cum glazing the inside of your mouth. You made sure he saw you swallow it, something he may never know again.

"Go in peace, my child." He uttered with a tender kiss to your forehead. "To love and serve the Lord."

Needless to say, you couldn't resist bowing your head, modest and nun-like with stained lips before murmuring....

"Amen."

12