All Comments on 'Sins of the Father'

by Montgomery Quinn

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
jetpacksamjetpacksamalmost 4 years ago
I liked this, a lot.

Thank you.

CreepyDragonCreepyDragonalmost 4 years ago
WoW

What a great story! Thank your writing it and sharing it with us.

Montgomery QuinnMontgomery Quinnalmost 4 years agoAuthor

Dear readers... Please read the WHOLE story before commenting... It really isn't what you think...

OvercriticalOvercriticalalmost 4 years ago
Tedious

IL ran out of patience on page 6 - don't know why I waited that long. Really a dumb story. 1*

The_Artfull_CodgerThe_Artfull_Codgeralmost 4 years ago
Not my usual cup of Tea

But very well written, I found that spanking someone gets boring after a while.

nestorb30nestorb30almost 4 years ago

Wow, really great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
nope

Could not get thru the 1st page.

TheDesirable0neTheDesirable0nealmost 4 years ago
Great story, ignore the moronic haters

Imagine not finishing an entire story, but rating it anyway. If you are not going to give the story the respect it deserves, and then proceed to downvote it because of what you believe to be the main theme, you are an idiot. Read the story then rate, or just don’t finish the story and forget it existed.

Grimm1267Grimm1267almost 4 years ago
Another good one!

Even though the types of stories you write have varied quite a bit, I've enjoyed all of them so far and this one is no exception. Thanks!

CaughtthedragonCaughtthedragonalmost 4 years ago

Couldn't make it past page 8 barely made it past 6 "master James" is a piece of shit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

It was a good story.

AZTT2AZTT2almost 4 years ago

If you read the story in its entirety the whole thing comes together. I liked the Punnett's square detail. Nice work laying out all the threads then weaving them into a good story.

LeFrog08LeFrog08almost 4 years ago

Interesting and different than my usual

preferences. I read to the end and now

understand that there may real people

out there, living happily in this kind of

relationship.

Not my cup of tea, but well written.

aisielynnaisielynnalmost 4 years ago

Another great story.... *warm smile* Love the way you showed that more than a decade of conditioning cannot be mostly or completely overcome in a month or less.

Steve150177Steve150177almost 4 years ago
Don't let the haters get to you

James is not a piece of shit.

He is an honorable man who did the right thing at every turn.

I wonder if his PTSD has gotten better.

He should have been wearing a kevlar undershirt, then a 22 cal would not be able to kill him if he had gotten unlucky. He thought to have a camera record his fight with not-master, but not of the fevlar vest.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 3 years ago

Another good story. I liked the twist about Athena. Keep the stories coming.

TSreaderTSreaderover 3 years ago

Wonderfully done! It certainly takes and open mind to read this story. With that, this is superbly put together and has it all. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ugh, instead of helping her in the end the asshole just takes over the abuse. What a shame of a crap story.

AerthoAerthoover 2 years ago

Having read the full story, James is either in denial about his abusive tendencies learned from his father or the story was poorly communicated. He talks about trying to help Athena to be able to live a more independent life, but all of his actions reinforce her lack of independence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is super uncomfortable. She pretty clearly needs help and he just takes advantage of the FACT that he’s not his sister to fuck her. The poor girl has been sexually abused for most of her life, what does she understand of consent and boundaries?

tinfoilhattinfoilhatabout 2 years ago

Maybe I'm a sick fucker...But I loved this story.

rflikeslitrflikeslitalmost 2 years ago

It’s a romance of two wounded souls finding their kind of love

PurplefizzPurplefizzover 1 year ago

I’ve read the entire story, but tbh there are a couple of moments when his actions don’t tally with the character we see in the other 99%, that’s my only grump really. Because I’m not a lover of Incest stories, your foreword was invaluable MQ, I’d have binned the story and thought less of you as an author for not including incest as a tag, as it is, I’ve read and enjoyed most of the story, the only exceptions to that are listed above, I’ve marked it as a 4/5 simply because I don’t think you kept James personality the same in his dealings with Athena/Claire, the grabbing of her by the throat was so far out of his established normal behaviour as to make me wonder if this was written in several different time periods, losing track of what had gone before.

That all said, many thanks for writing and posting, cheers Ppfzz.

Old_LionOld_Lion10 months ago

Umm, Monty. I read this story and found great potential. I was expecting a Story well told, some action & a bunch of sex - This being Literotica and all. What I got was a patchy, loopy unfulfilling 'story' that was almost purely Sex, with some filler to pretend a storyline and no fulfilment except The guy gets his (sex slave) girl. The End.

Sorry IMHO you left what could have been a good story on the figurative 'cutting room floor'. Very sad as I KNOW you can do better..

Luke (Old_Lion)

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Fantastic love story!

I adore rescue stories and this is instantly one of my favourites.

TheCommenterTheCommenter3 months ago

The story idea seems to have been copied from kojak01's "The Text Message": Guy who doesn't really want to, gets a submissive and turns into the Dom she needs... Yours is better written but his was first.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMontgomery Quinn@Montgomery Quinn
If you'd like to say hi, head here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100075866042137 And if you'd like to support me, you can... Purchase an ebook: https://www.amazon.com/Montgomery-Quinn/e/B07S1XQ1MF Or, if you'd like to read what I'm working on RIGHT NOW (hint, I p...

SIMILAR Stories