All Comments on 'Sins of the Father Ch. 01 - Lust'

by mojavejoe420

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yes and yes

You get votes and comments from me. This chapter gets a five, and unless you find a way to fuck it up; I doubt you will, the entire story gets the same. I think she will find more punishments to come. She may not have been licked, but that doesn't mean she didn't lick Alyssa or Samantha. And she didn't tell Daddy, so oops, another spanking is in order. And Mom is bound to find out eventually, so oops, spankings from Mom. She is a little submissive slut, right? I think she'll make a perfect family pet, not only obeying her parents, but also whomever they tell her to. Hot little story. Five big ones.

Jedd

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Slow slow, keep it slow

Love what you have written so far. A little more furtive play. Some secret glances and a little bit of opportunistic flashing helps keep things warm. Anticipation is the key.

William smythWilliam smythover 4 years ago
A great story

Including the best and most sensitive account I have ever read of taking a virginity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A good start!!

I enjoyed chapter 1 & I look forward to future chapters. Maybe in the future chapters some additional girl friends could be added to the mix. Maybe mom is bisexual and can join in on the fun. Please post future chapters very soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story.

Do not add any one else their relationship has to grow more. She needs her Daddy a lot more. He needs her more than anything. He is deeply in love with bhis daughter.

melanieatplaymelanieatplayover 4 years ago
Damn Hot

What a sexy, erotic romp. I loved reading about the beginning of their burgeoning relationship. You'd better not make us wait too long for chapter two.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 4 years ago
So honest

Fathers and daughters have these desires so often, too many are afraid of the others response. Such a beautiful story of fetish and virginity.

PrettieKittiePrettieKittieover 4 years ago
Yummy

Love love love this! Very sexy. Good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I want this too

Seducing my daddy has always been my hottest fantasy. I'm 30, and still want his cock. I'm stacy18_bi at Hotmail. Hit me up...daddy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Stories tend to bring back memories or fuel desires or both, this one ? Not really memories, more reawakenings. Definitely desires.

MatureandkinkyMatureandkinkyabout 1 year ago

Such a well written deliciously taboo story. The graphic detail and the no filters dialogue combine to make this one of the very best it it’s genre.

My lust filled congratulations and thanks for this little classic.

5 Star …… and it deserves way more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermojavejoe420@mojavejoe420
Person of Interest. INTJ I'd like to thank all those who've read my stuff over the years. I really appreciate the ratings and comments. Trust me, I read them and try to incorporate feedback into my next project. If you want to leave me more private feedback, which I love, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES