All Comments on 'Sins of the Father Ch. 03'

by mojavejoe420

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Another favourite

Fabulous imagery, good flow. The characters and their relationships are believable and I think this is down to the dialogue - I love good, natural dialogue in writing. It’s the ultimate foreplay as far as I’m concerned. The build up to this series is also enjoyable......a hard skill to master but you do it really well. The end was funny too. Thanks!

Jen10PaJen10Paover 4 years ago
Wow!!

I love the way you take your readers along on the journey of love and exploration of the human mind and body. Taking the time to go where you're lead and keeping control to not take things further than they need and bringing it all back to the love that's shared. Wonderful story, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great series

I really loved how this story went. You didn't go too crazy with getting her pregnant or anything. I kinow that's a huge thing for some people in this jenre. This felt more real than those fantastic versions though. there is lots more that you can do though! Please write more. I'm a father and would never act on my desires, this is all a lot of us have!

MatureandkinkyMatureandkinkyabout 1 year ago

Thank you for the highly arousing, entertaining series!

Author and story added to Favourites.

No hesitation …….5 Star πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermojavejoe420@mojavejoe420
Person of Interest. INTJ I'd like to thank all those who've read my stuff over the years. I really appreciate the ratings and comments. Trust me, I read them and try to incorporate feedback into my next project. If you want to leave me more private feedback, which I love, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES