All Comments on 'Sipping on Fire Ch. 01'

by Chastell

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
TuckerMcCallahanTuckerMcCallahanabout 7 years ago
Count me in

You did a very good job in this of introducing and describing the world. It's a rare talent to be able to explain magic succinctly, and you did it well.

That said, get a volunteer editor to help you out with little blips (missing punctuation, words out of order, etc). When a story draws a reader in this quickly, you don't want small errors to yank them out.

I hope you choose to continue this. You can count me in for the ride if you do.

Cheers~

Tux

ChastellChastellabout 7 years agoAuthor
Feedback wanted

I would appreciate any comments guys. Feel free to point out any errors, inconsistencies and plot holes. Thank you!

baikalisanbaikalisanabout 7 years ago
4⭐️

Little spots of errors... nothing a little editing can't fix. They weren't enough to distract me from the story. I hope you continue submitting. I enjoyed this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I also hope you continue. Great star. You seamlessly built a world with different rules without it reading like a dry how- to manual.

Hope you feel encouraged enough to continue. I will definitely read

LabeautifullLabeautifullabout 7 years ago
Beautifully written...

I loved how you told the story and also how you incorporated the explaination of the world the characters live in without it being dry and boring.

Some ideas I found funny like the "fight or fuck" idea 😂😂😂

Please do continue because the idea for the story is fresh and the world they live in is intresting and Fascination !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Very well done. Most enjoyable. Please continue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous