Sir and Babygirl Go Out to Dinner

Story Info
Sir and babygirl go out to dinner.
1.3k words
4
5.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Babygirl was standing at attention, she was showed, saved, had her hair and makeup done and was wearing her butt plug that said "whore" on it. Babygirl heard the key in the lock and then Sir walked in. He walked towards Babygirl, looked her over and smiled and gave her a kiss. Babygirl knew that she had pleased him.

Sir said to stay there and that he was going to take a shower and shave and then get dressed. Sir then said that we were going out to dinner. Babygirl smiled inside, she loved going out to dinner with Sir.

Sir returned, he was wearing black trousers, black shoes, a white shirt, red tie and black jacket. Sir told babygirl to go and put on her short, tight little black dress, black stockings and garter belt and her red 4 inch high.

Babygirl was ready in no time. Sir looked at her and said she was a picture of beauty, babygirl blushed at the complement. Sir held the door open for babygirl,closed and locked it and took babygirl by the waist.

They walk to the car and Sir opened the car door for babygirl and helped her into the car. As baby sat down, her dress being so short, felt the cold leather caress her bottom and she felt a little excited.

Sir got into the car and they drove off. Sir told babygirl that they were going to an exclusive members only restaurant called "Chez la fessee".

Babygirl did not speak French but she loved it when Sir spoke French, he was French - Canadian after all.

When they arrived at the restaurant, a woman went to Sirs door and opened it for him and he gave her the keys and a gentleman opened babygirls door and helped her out. Sir took babygirl by the waist and walked up the stairs, as they approached, the door opened and they were greeted with "bonne soiree Monsieur et Madame", Sir replied "merci".

Sir and babygirl were led into the dining room to a table next to a fireplace, babygirl though, "how romantic". As the maitre d'hotel pulled out the chair for babygirl, Sir said "Un moment s'il vous plait" and looked sternly at babygirl, Sir said " I saw as you sat in the car, that you had panties on, I never said anything about panties, now take them off immediately".

Babygirl only hesitated for a second but immediately complied. Sir said to give the panties to the maitre d'hotel and to apologize to him for making him wait. Babygirl was feeling so red when she handed her panties to him, she was shaking. Sir then said to the maitre d'hotel, "Mes excuses, vous pouvez continuer" and the maitre d'hotel pulled the chair out and babygirl sat down. Sir just looked at babygirl in the eyes and said that she will be punished later for that and all babygirl could do was say "Sir, my apologies Sir.

Sir said that he did not hear and that she should say it louder. Babygirl just looked at Sir and said louder, Sir, my apologies Sir. Babygirl was sure half the dining room heard it. The waiter came over and handed Sir the wine menu and he looked it over.

When Sir was ready he called over the waiter and ordered the wine. while waiting for the wine to arrive another waiter came and brought the dinner menu to Sir, Sir always ordered for the both of us. While Sir was going over the menu, babygirl was looking around the room and noticed that some women had collars on, some even had ankle cuffs and all the men looked to be in charge. The wine arrived, glasses filled, Sir made a toast, Sir said "to the best submissive in the world, to you babygirl". Babygirl always blushed when Sir gave her compliments like that.

Sir then began giving the dinner order to the waiter. Babygirl did not understand the order, Sir having ordered in French. Sir looked at babygirl and said how beautiful she looked and they discussed the upcoming cruise that they were going on next month.

The wine, the talk of the cruise and the fireplace started to make babygirls pussy get wet. Babygirl never knew how Sir did it, but he always knew when she was getting wet. Sir looked at babygirl and said "this is exciting you babygirl" and babygirl said "Sir, yes Sir" and it made babygirl get even wetter. Sir and babygirl enjoyed the evening together, Sirs choice of wine and meal were always impeccable. When they had finished their meal and the table cleared, they waiter came and brought the dessert menu. Sir looked at it and ordered for us and said something else that babygirl did not understand.

After Sir and babygirl had finished dessert and the table completely cleared, the waiter brought Sir a metal spatula, the kind you use for icing a cake and a huge cucumber. Babygirls mind was now racing with questions, she then heard Sir tell babygirl to remove her dress and hand it to the maitre d'hotel. Babygirl slowly removed her dress, the maitre d'hotel had his arm out and babygirl handed her dress and of he went.

Babygirl was now naked except for her shoes, stockings and garter belt. Sir said something to the waiter, soon after, the entire kitchen staff came to are table and Sir said "babygirl you are going to masturbate with that cucumber. Babygirl took the cucumber and started to insert it into her pussy, she closed her eyes, but soon heard Sir say "eyes open babygirl, you know the rules". When it was all the way in babygirl felt her nipples harden and stick out.

Babygirl then heard Sir say "that's how to clean a cucumber" and everyone laught. Babygirl was now fucking herself faster and faster and was getting closer to cumming and begged Sir to let her cum. Sir asked the kitchen staff if she should be allowed to cum but they all yelled "no". Babygirl kept masturbating and could not hold it in anymore and screamed as a flood of orgasms released from her pussy. Babygirl heard Sir say that he was very disappointed and that because she came without permission she would need to be punished.

Sir instructed babygirl to put her hands on the back of the chair and push her ass out. Sir then picked up the metal spatula and handed it to someone on the kitchen staff and instructed them to spank babygirl 10 time each. Sir instructed her to thank each participant when they had completed the 10 spanks. After each one she looked at them and said thank you, after the last one, number 7 she thought to herself, Sir got up and spanked babygirl another 10 times. Babygirls ass was sore and throbbing when Sir was finished.

Sir signaled the maitre d'hotel and he brought Sir a bag. Sir thanked him and again apologized for his babygirls behavior. Sir told babygirl that her dress was in the bag and that she would be walking to the car naked. As Sir and babygirl got outside babygirl felt the cool nights breeze on her hard nipples and sore bottom and she had another orgasm while waiting for the car to arrive.

The valets open the car doors for us, as babygirl sat on the cold leather she yelped because of her sore bottom. Sir drove home slowly and without saying a word. When they arrived home Sir told babygirl that she has to walk around the block naked and that when she gets back she will be punished for her behavior that evening. Babygirl was thinking as she started to walk, should she take her time and let the soreness subside or quickly as possibly so as not be seen. Babygirl chose the latter and quickly raced home, not because she did not what to be seen but because she knew Sir would make her cum over and over and she smiled as heels clicked quickly on her way home.