Sir and His Sarah: An Ancient Alley

Story Info
Miles apart, Sarah eagerly proves herself to Mr. Smith.
1k words
3.64
2.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sweet, treasured pet, I hope you're enjoying your holiday in Barcelona. Are you behaving yourself? That question is obviously rhetorical; I know what you did yesterday at the restaurant. Well, more accurately, in the alley behind it.

Looking up from the menu you locked eyes as he strode through the door. The shared attraction was immediate.

Your table had just ordered when you excused yourself and stood. He saw your departure and left his group moments later.

Following at a distance he exited the back of the restaurant after you.

Stepping through the door into the ancient, narrow alley he looked left and right, finally seeing you in a dark corner waiting for him.

He approached and, without saying a word, pressed you to the wall and kissed you. You appreciated his forwardness, his attractiveness, and his masculinity but he did not kiss well. No matter though, you weren't there for romance, sensuality, or subtlety. The fact that he had a handsome face and a fit body was merely a bonus.

No, you were there as a gift to me. You were there to prove to me from thousands of miles away that you were my slut.

Your hands moved down his strong chest and over his stomach until they reached his belt. You deftly unbuckled it and opened his pants.

He was already mostly hard. You lowered his pants to mid-thigh, lifted your dress and knelt, the cobblestones rough under your bare knees.

"Sir," you said to me silently as if I could hear your thoughts from across the world, "does it please you to know that I'm here on my knees in front of this man?"

You took down his underwear.

"Sir, do you want me to suck this stranger's cock?"

Grasping it mid-shaft you lowered your face to his scrotum and ran your tongue over his balls before making your way up the underside of his shaft.

"Are you proud of your slut? Your cocksucking little slut? Should I keep going?"

"Yes, my pet," you imagined me saying, "you're a good girl to do this for me. Lick his cock. Lick it up to the top then put it in your whore mouth."

My imagined encouragement spurred you on and you descended, taking in more than half his length.

He moaned and placed both his hands onto your head. You expected him to grasp your head and begin fucking your face but he was gentle. He stroked your hair and whispered encouragement, "Si. Ohh, asi, cosita bonita."

"Sir, look at your whore. Look at what a cock slut you own. Your little fuck toy is giving this stranger a blow job just for you. Should I let him come in my mouth? Should I swallow his cum? Should I let him fuck me right here in this alley? What if another man should walk by, shall I do the same for him? Oh, Sir, knowing you enjoy this arouses me to my core. My pussy is so wet, I wish you could slide into me right now as I suck this hard cock."

You increased your pace and began bobbing up and down with your mouth while jacking him. He muttered and gathered a fistful of your hair but held it loosely. You wished he would be less gentle.

The rough stones scratched and reddened your knees. It hurt but only made you feel more whorish.

How many women have done what you're doing right here on this very spot over the centuries? Were some paid? Some coerced? Some drunk? Some just eager to perform this bold, wanton act for their own enjoyment? Did some do it for men they loved? Perhaps some did it to hurt men they wished they didn't still love. Are you the first to do it for the pleasure of a far off Dominant?

Enough thinking, you've been away from the table long enough and it's time to make this fucker come.

He's close so you redouble your efforts taking him as far back into your throat as you can without gagging too much.

"¡Si, ohhh, no pares, sigue adelante, asi!"

You know from experience what it's like when a man is about to come so, continuing to jerk his shaft, you stop moving your head and wrap your lips just a couple inches below the tip. Your other hand reaches up to caress his balls just as the first jet shoots into your mouth.

Then a second. A third. He's bucking his hips and coating your tongue with his warm cum. This stranger is unloading into your mouth, you cocksucking whore, you filthy slut. You are such a good little sub, doing this for me. Take his cum, all of it. Hold it in your mouth.

Now stand. Put your hand behind his neck and pull his head down; bring him in for a kiss. You can see he's unsure about this yet he acquiesces. Both your mouths are closed when your lips meet. He seems OK with this and begins to relax but when you open your lips and push your cum-coated tongue into his mouth he recoils.

Stepping back you smile, swallow the remainder, then ask, "¿Qué pasa, no te gusta compartir?"

With the back of your hand you wipe a bit of cum off your lips and chin. You brush the dirt off your reddened knees, smooth the front of your dress, turn, and walk back to the restaurant leaving him there with his pants still down and his lips smeared with his own ejaculate.

"Are you proud of me, Sir? Did that please you? You know I want to please you and make you proud of me."

"My wonderful, wonderful cum slut," you hear me respond, "I couldn't be more proud... or more aroused."

You sit back down with your party just as the food arrives. Reaching under the table, ostensibly to adjust your napkin, one hand slips into your panties to while the other rubs one of your sore knees.

---

Back out in the alley he has tucked his now flaccid penis into his underwear, buckled his pants, and is gathering himself before going back in.

How could that dirty bitch try to make him eat his own cum? No woman has ever done that to him!

"Es repugnante, ¿no?" he thinks to himself. Then, tentatively, he runs his tongue over his lips once, twice... he's shocked to discover his cock beginning to stiffen.