Sir and His Sarah Ch. 02: A Ride, A Talk, A Collar

Story Info
Sarah's introspection, decision, and request.
2.1k words
4.67
6.7k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah pulled up in front of her house but sat in the car before going in. She'd left Tom, "Sir", just 30 minutes ago and needed to process the experience. She was filled with thoughts, questions, and vivid, visceral echos of the morning, all of which clamored for her attention and consideration.

What had just happened? What did it mean? What sort of woman does that on a first date?

To be fair, it wasn't exactly a traditional "date", was it. It was two adults who knew what they wanted and had communicated those desires to one another prior to meeting. He'd known ahead of time that she wanted - needed - to learn to submit to a man who would dominate her so perhaps what just transpired should have been expected.

But it hadn't been expected. She did not anticipate when she left the house hours earlier that she'd end up doing what she did in that quiet tree-lined alley. She was still on a journey of self-discovery and figured she would ease into things more gradually. Not that she was complaining, it had thrilled her to the core. It was just... unexpected.

Was their first fuck an anomaly ("first" fuck?)? Should she slow things down with him? Did she even want to see him again now that she had not only uttered the words, "I'm a slut and I want to be used" but had proven it by allowing him to use her? But oh, it felt sooo good to say those words, to follow his commands, to submit to his strength.

Images started to crowd out the questions and Sarah began to lapse into the memory of being on her knees, licking and sucking as instructed, feeling him slide into her... It felt so good to let go, to be taken, to allow those "wrong", those "dirty" desires to drive her actions. She had called herself a slut yet he had called her a "good girl". He was a gentleman and she appreciated that but deep down did she want him to call her filthy names? Was he too gentlemanly? Did she desire someone more crass? More rude? What did her inner slut really want? She had so much to learn about her newly-developing self. Perhaps he was the right man to teach her as well as to allow her to discover what was coming to the surface from deep within her.

Throughout this reminiscence and among all of the questions and the thoughts, one particular emotion was conspicuously absent. Sarah felt absolutely no shame for what she'd done and what she'd allowed him to do. Upon realizing this, a different emotion began to rise; she was proud of what she had done. She was finally allowing her true sexual self to emerge. All her life she'd known, to greater or lesser degrees, that she craved submission and perhaps now she'd found a man who would take the reins she longed to hand over.

Sarah gathered her things, preparing to walk to her house from where she'd parked on the street. She began to open the car door before remembering that she was filled with more than just thoughts and questions so she grabbed a sweatshirt from the back seat to tie around her waist.

---

That afternoon, Sarah was in the kitchen when her phone alerted her of a new email. She was in the midst of making tea so she finished the pour, lowered the bag into the scalding water, and picked up her phone. Excitement rose in her chest when she saw that the sender was Tom Smith.

<<< Sarah, this morning was wonderful and I'd like to see you again.

<<< If you're available on Saturday morning at 9:00 and would like to meet, please respond with the following phrase,

<<< "Yes Sir, on Saturday at 9:00 I'll be wherever you tell me to be and do whatever you tell me to do."

<<< If you wish to meet, write that and nothing more.

<<< If there is anything else you'd like to ask or discuss you may follow your response with a second email.

<<< -Mr. Smith

---

Soon after pressing "Send", Tom received Sarah's response. He smiled broadly upon reading the single sentence, repeated verbatim.

Three minutes later came a second email,

<<< Sir, if I may make a request, would you please tell me what to wear?

Damn, she beat him to it! Hoping she'd respond positively, he had already begun composing an email prescribing her attire.

<<< Your eagerness pleases me and the appropriate tone of your request is noted and appreciated.

<<< Wear jeans, boots, a shirt, and a jacket; leather if you have one. Unlike our first meeting, this time you will wear panties.

<<< Do not wear earrings.

Sarah felt happy that she had pleased him and his direct instructions elicited a warmth within her. But no earrings? What was that about?

---

On Saturday morning, both arrived on time; she in her car and him on a motorcycle with a second helmet strapped to the rear seat.

"Are you OK riding on the back?"

She said she was so he helped her with the helmet then handed her a pair of riding gloves. Once they were both ready, she gripped his shoulders, placed her left foot on the peg, swung her right leg over the back of the bike, then wrapped her arms around his torso.

Up into the hills they rode. Sarah did not know a lot about motorcycles but it seemed obvious to her that this one was both powerful and agile. He operated it with calm, practiced skill and she felt safe and at ease as they wound their way past twisted oaks, finally stopping at a small suburban park with a Spanish name.

After parking and removing their gear, they walked until they reached the base of a long staircase built into the side of a hill. They ascended the rustic wood steps and sat at the top overlooking distant hills and a nearby baseball diamond. Large trees provided shade and seclusion.

"Thank you for meeting me today, Sarah. Last week was wonderful but for all I knew, you might have been content with it as a one-and-done sort of thing. That obviously would have been your prerogative but I'm very glad you're here with me now."

"I've been thinking about all of this a lot, Sir. The power dynamic you and I discussed leading up to last week and then all of the things we did there in that alley; all of that taps into a very deep part of me that I need to explore. The way you commanded me, took me, the way you used me, the way you fucked me... to be honest with you and honest with myself, it felt so good and it felt so right."

Tom reached into the pocket of his jacket and pulled out a thin piece of red leather. It had snaps on the ends and was similar to a dog collar but the treated leather was neatly stitched. He placed the collar on his thigh but said nothing about it.

"You told me last week that you're a slut."

That word. A surge of heat and excitement rose within her.

"You proved to me last week that you are a slut. A submissive, obedient, cock-hungry whore."

Sarah breathed in sharply. These filthy words excited her immensely but at the same time they challenged her. She suddenly realized that this man knew her in ways no one else had ever known her. What would he do with that knowledge?

What would he do with her?

What would she allow him to do?

Her whole body tensed with thrilling anticipation. Her cheeks flushed, her breathing became ragged, and, without realizing it, her legs parted slightly.

Tom noticed all of this.

"Your desires are clear to me and I intend to use you in ways that will satisfy us both. Is this what you want?"

Sarah heard herself whisper, "Yes, Sir."

"Excellent. In that case, there is something I need to say."

Tom stroked her cheek with the backs of his fingers.

"Know this: you will always be safe with me. Always. I promise. You will never be injured and your safe word will be honored completely. This park is called Arroyo Nuevo. 'Arroyo' will be your safe word. What is your safe word?"

"'Arroyo', Sir."

"Good girl. If anything should ever become too intense, objectionable, or painful, 'Arroyo' means full stop. You have my word on that."

"Thank you."

"In the absence of that word, you are mine to use as I please. You will obey all directives no matter how challenging or kinky or even shocking they might be."

Sarah smiled inwardly at this, wondering if some of her fantasies would shock him.

"If I tell you to kiss me now, you will. Won't you."

"Yes, Sir."

"If I tell you to open my pants and please me with your mouth right now, you will, won't you."

"Yes, Sir."

"Ask permission to suck my cock."

"Sir, would you allow me to suck your cock?"

"Beg for it."

"Please, Sir, may I take your penis out? May I hold it, caress it, feel it get hard in my hand? I would love to lean down right now and kiss the head of your cock, lick your shaft, bring my lips back to the top then take you deep into my mouth. Sir, I'm begging you to let me suck you and jerk you until you shoot your hot sperm into my whore mouth. I'll savor and swallow every drop or point your spurting dick at my face and feel your cum coat my lips and my chin and my cheeks. Please, Sir. Please? I'm really begging you."

At that moment there was nothing in the world that Sarah wanted more than to please this man. She wasn't playing a part. She wasn't just saying words she knew Tom wanted to hear. She was a true slut, grinding her hips on that top stair, desperate to be used, hungry for cock, hungry for his cock.

"No."

Sarah was crestfallen but she knew her place. "I understand, Sir."

Tom continued, "Sometimes I will treat you roughly, even painfully, do you understand that?"

"I do, Sir."

"I intend to spank you with my hand or my belt until your ass is marked and red and hot."

"My ass is yours to abuse, Sir."

"You are my toy and I will play with you as I please, right?"

"That's right, Sir."

"There will come a time when I tell you to perform for me and you'll do exactly as I say. This may involve your fingers, a toy, another man, or even a group of men."

"Sir, may I say something?"

"Absolutely."

Looking straight into his eyes, Sarah began, "You said you will always protect me and I believe you. Keep me safe and I will do whatever you want me to do, whatever you command me to do. Do you want to make love to me softly? That would be wonderful. Do you want to hold me down and fuck me roughly? I'm begging you to do that. Will you use my mouth and my ass and my cunt, filling each over and over? They are yours, please don't hold back."

Their eyes were locked and each began to breathe harder.

"Shall I expose myself to you in public? Lift my skirt and show my shaved pussy to a stranger? Do you want to fuck me while another couple watches?"

As she spoke, a low, grunting vocalization escaped Tom's throat. Sarah had to pause occasionally as high, involuntary moans punctuated her speech.

"Would it please you to watch me push a vibrator into my slick pussy and masturbate with it until I orgasm? Do you want to see me fucked by several men, all of them passing me around, using my holes and filling me with their slimy jizz until they're completely spent and I'm left sprawled out on soaked sheets, a leaking, sloppy mess of cum and drool and sweat?"

Sarah's graphic narrative was driving both of them into a frenzy. Each felt the other's hot, heaving breath on their faces. Sarah's panties were soaked beneath her jeans and Tom's achingly hard cock was painfully confined in his pants.

"Sir," she concluded, forcing composure into her voice, "I'm begging you, please have me as your obedient slut."

With that, Tom picked up the red leather collar and placed it around her neck. The *snap* of the buckle may have been the most beautiful sound either had ever heard.