Sir and I - The Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I got myself ready for our night and I slipped myself into the form fitting dress I realised the house was silent, I couldn't hear any kids, no t.v noise, nothing at all. 'Strange' I thought to myself, I was sure the babysitter would be here by now and normally she is so much fun that the kids don't know what the word 'quiet' means.

I added the final touches to my makeup, making sure to do it just as Sir liked – with dark sultry eyes that screamed 'fuck me' – I then slid on the sleek black heels that Sir had chosen and headed down stairs.

There seemed to be nobody in the house "Hello..." I called out, but no response.

I walked into the kitchen to pour myself a drink while I tried to figure out where everybody was, but when I grabbed a glass down from the cupboard I found another note 'I have taken the kids to their grandparents for the night, I will be back asap, please take your drink to the couch and put on the blindfold that is waiting there for you.'

How did he know I would need a drink? What if I didn't? How would I know about the blindfold if I took a glass from the dishwasher instead of the cupboard?

I felt my heart start thudding faster with anticipation and I saw Goosebumps forming on my skin. I was both nervous and now very much excited. I poured a couple of shots of whiskey over some ice and took myself over to the couch where I found the blindfold with a note attached. 'Wear me. No exceptions.'

I guess I would've found the blindfold then, I couldn't exactly miss it with a bright yellow sticky note attached. Sir really had thought of everything. Where has this man been all of my life?

I hadn't been sat there on the couch for long at all before I heard Sir's noisy truck pull into our driveway, he left the car running while he came inside "Finish that drink up quick Baby, we need to get a move on."

Sir led me out and helped me up into the passenger side of his old dodge pickup. Once Sir had plonked himself in the driver's seat he reached over to rest his hand on my upper leg and said "Baby we are going to have so much fun tonight. Please do not remove your blindfold until I say so, I don't want to have to bind your hands just yet."

As we drove away from the comfort of our home and headed towards wherever it was that we were going I had so many questions running through my head. I really do need to learn how to block out all of my crazy brain noise, I overthink everything.

"Where are we going? Why do I need to wear this blindfold?" I suddenly blurted out of nowhere.

"Baby don't you worry yourself about all that, I will tell you when there is something you need to know. We might be driving for a little while, so why don't you hike that dress up a little higher and give Daddy somewhere better to rest his hand."

I had no idea where we were or who could see in to the car at this point but the way Sir requested made me instinctively do as he wished. Sir wasted no time at all in shifting his hand's position from my thigh up a little further to rest over my bare pussy –

"What's this Slut? No panties?!" Sir sounded genuinely shocked.

"I... I... I thought..." I began nervously "You didn't leave any out."

"And you were happy to just walk around like that? A little short dress with nothing on underneath?" Sir continued.

"I just figured since you didn't leave any out and since you ordered me to take them off earlier today... Oh man, I'm so sorry Sir" I said flatly, I thought I'd ruined everything.

"Baby, calm down, you are right, I didn't leave any out. I'm glad you never questioned me and just wore what I left for you. You are a very good girl and an ever better slut." Sir said, both making me blush and relieving me of any self-doubt.

I settled down after that, knowing I had made the right decision.

"Jessica wanted us to go on a double date tonight with her and Frank, when I told her we couldn't as you had something special planned she said you and Frank should plan something special for the four of us next weekend – I had to laugh, can you imagine the look of horror on her face if she saw what our kind of 'special' really meant!" I said, trying to fill the silence with conversation.

"Ha-ha, yes I can imagine her stunned reaction but maybe we could show them baby, I know Frank is curious." Sir shot back.

"What do you mean you know he's curious? What have you told him?"

"Not too much baby, don't freak out, but we are best friends after all and he has been bored with their stale old bedroom antics for years. I've only told him that we role play, not that we are attempting to live it 24-7. Frank would absolutely love to dominate Jess, I know that much. Maybe you could talk her into giving it a go. Or like I said – we could show them."

"Oh, I never realised how much you blokes talk about us. I don't feel like I could talk to Jess about it though, she's just so... prudish and way out of touch with her sexuality."

"That's why I suggested showing them baby, maybe if she sees what d/s can be like with her own two eyes – she might just realise it's not all what she thought it was. I feel bad for Frank, he's even considered having an affair but he just can't do that to Jessica, he still loves her." Sir divulged.

I went quiet after that, off in my own head full of thoughts again. Could I really be that open with Jessica? I've thought about trying to talk to her about my submission for the longest time, she was my best friend and I desperately wanted someone to confide in. I was sure Jessica would think this whole thing was disgusting and abusive but maybe if Frank mentioned it to her first she would come to me for advice and I could finally tell her about Sir and me. Maybe this could be what she needs. She loves to follow the rules, she would actually probably make a great submissive, if only she would be open to it.

Now that Sir had mentioned it I could definitely see Frank fitting in to the dominant role quite well, in fact thinking about their relationship dynamic as it is, there is already a definite power exchange going on without them even realising. Frank is one hundred percent in control of their finances, Jessica has mentioned to me on more than one occasion that she has to ask Frank's permission to buy anything for herself. He does approve of the majority of her purchases though – and trust me there are plenty, I just think he likes to be asked permission. And strangely enough, Jess seems to enjoy it too. I think she knows full well that if Frank didn't have control over her spending they would be broke within a year.

We kept driving for a little while longer, leaving me to ponder my own thoughts. Sir's hand stayed in contact with my pussy the entire remainder of the car trip. Sometimes it was just resting there, sometimes it was softly massaging my clit and occasionally the odd digit would slip inside to test the waters and snap me out of my internal dialogue.

"What are you thinking about Baby? You've gone super quiet on me."

"So many things. Jess and Frank, Jess and me, you and me, where we are going, what you have planned. My mind is going a million miles per hour." I think the words flew out of me at a million miles per hour too.

"Try and put anyone other than just the two of us out of your mind for now. Think about what we could possibly be doing tonight because we are almost there baby."

When we finally stopped moving and I heard Sir pull the handbrake I knew we were at our destination. But where? I honestly had no idea how long we had been driving for, between having the blindfold on, Sir's hand on my pussy and my own mind distracting me constantly, we could have been driving for fifteen minutes or well more than an hour for all I knew.

Sir warned "It's going to be quite cold when we get out of the car baby, but we will be inside in just a few steps and it's lovely and warm in there, I promise. I will come around now and help you out of the car – please leave that blindfold right where it is."

As I stepped down out of the car I noticed the sound of crunchy leaves underfoot, it was fairly unstable ground to walk on in my sexy, sleek, five inch heels, definitely not pavement or a road. Where are we? It was so quiet, I couldn't hear any traffic noise in fact I couldn't actually hear much of anything at all.

We walked arm in arm, Sir helping me remain balanced as he led me forward a few feet and then up four steps. I heard Sir rustling with some keys before the sound of a door unlocking. Sir escorted me through the doorway and Sir was right, it was lovely and warm inside.

Before I knew what was happening Sir had me pinned up against the first wall he could find, he kissed me aggressively as he promptly slipped a hand up my dress and without warning two of his fingers found their way deep inside my cunt. Oh shit!! Where are we? I panicked internally, what if there are people in here? What if they can see what Sir is doing to me? What if that's the plan?

Sir snapped me out of my panic by telling me "I need to go back outside and grab some things from the car, we are here for the night. I'm going to remove your blindfold in a minute so you can take a good look around."

Sir removed his fingers from my sweet pussy, but before my blindfold could come off his fingers seemed to have ended up in my mouth, sliding in and out before eventually plunging deep down the back of my mouth – testing out my gag reflex.

Finally, after a few moments of having my mouth fucked by Sir's pussy flavoured fingers, the blindfold came off. It took a few blinks to adjust my eyes, it felt like the blindfold had been on for hours.

"Oh wow, shit, where on earth are we?!" I squealed. I had definitely not been here before.

"Baby, all you need to know is, this place is ours now. I bought this cabin from a work colleague, we are about thirty minutes away from our house. He assured me nobody else is around here for miles. I have spent hours and hours working on this place getting it ready for our new adventures."

There was a lot to take in, obviously Sir hadn't been to work today – there were still embers in the fire. In front of the fire were a pair of dark red sofas and a fluffy cream coloured rug. There was a small quant kitchen to the rear of the room with just enough amenities to be self-sufficient and there was a little round dining table in between the kitchen and the living area at the entrance with the fire. There were three doors off this main room, the first was a plain but comfortable looking bedroom with a double bed. The second was a small bathroom with toilet and a shower over bath. The final room was locked. Interesting.

Sir walked back in the front door carrying two bags and a picnic basket. He sat the picnic basket down on the rug in front of the fire, placed one bag on the bed in the bedroom and the other bag at the door of the locked room before coming back and tending to the fire.

Once the fire was back in action, Sir motioned for me to come sit down on the rug with him. Inside the picnic basket was an array of our favourite foods, there were cheeses, meats, crackers, spreads and so much more. My favourite thing inside that basket however – whiskey. We sat and ate for quite some time, Sir told me about the cabin – what he had done to it, and we drank a couple of glasses of whiskey. It was so romantic – and totally unexpected, we had never done anything like this. He had never done anything like this.

"Can I ask a question Sir?"

"Yes Baby, what's up?"

"What's behind the locked door?"

"Wow, so you've found that already then. That didn't take you very long at all. Let's have one more drink, we have a couple of ground rules to discuss before I let you see in there."

I watched as Sir poured our whiskey, he looked so calm and in control, I had no idea what was in that room – how did he pull all of this off – I was usually so good at figuring things out, he has never been able to keep a secret before, let alone renovating a whole entire cabin with secret room. Looking at him now, in front of this fire – what a man, he's stepped into this dominant role like he was born to do it. I had no idea what was going on, or what was going to happen this weekend, yet I had never felt safer.

"First. You are only allowed to enter the play room if you are 100% free of clothes." Sir began.

He saw as I cocked an eyebrow. "Yes Baby, it is our new play room, and yes that means completely naked."

"Second, you will answer me in a Yes Sir/ No Sir manner the entire time we are in the play room."

"Thirdly, if at any point you need to stop you must say 'Red' immediately, if you are nearing your limits but still happy to carry on at the current level please say 'Yellow' so I know not to push you any further."

"Understand?" Sir questioned.

"Yes Sir." I reply with a wee smirk.

Sir stand and he walks toward the locked door, I immediately get up to follow, removing my dress and shoes as I go. Sir turns to look at me, seeing that I was already naked "You're ready?" He grins.

I nod in response and he picks up the bag as he unlocks the door. It is very dark at first, I can't see anything more than one foot in front of me. I shuffle in and Sir quickly closes the door behind us. It is now pitch black. I hear Sir moving around, bumping into things and then finally a click of a light switch.

Oh Fuck. Oh Fuck. Oh Fuck.

After my eyes adjust to the dim lighting I realise just why Sir had the door locked. As I look around the room I can barely believe what I'm seeing. There are absolutely no windows in this room, it wasn't timber walled like the other rooms in the cabin, and it appeared to be cladded with some sort of padded dark grey panels. The floor was carpeted and it was warm and soft underfoot. One wall almost like a collector's display with shelves and hooks for hanging things from– but instead of antiques on display there were; paddles, belts, floggers, crops, restraints, handcuffs, ropes, dildos, vibrators, clamps and so, so much more. The toy wall – I named it.

There was a long, solid table against another wall, Sir was standing there placing items from his bag on to it – a collection of oils, lubes, fabrics and candles. There is some type of medical table/bed with stirrups and straps in middle of the room with another smaller padded bench just a few feet away. I turn and notice the wall directly behind me – it is completely covered in eye hooks, literally dozens of them scattered strategically all over the wall, I could only guess that they could be for rope tying.

"This place is incredible Sir. Terrifying, yet magical." I say, still in shock and awe of my beautiful Husband.

"Well baby, you can probably now see why I have been working so many hours lately. This has been my secret special project. Just for you." Sir says proudly.

Chapter Three.

Sir was standing at the toy wall "Come on over here baby." He says as he grabs down a set of four leather cuffs. He places a pair on my wrists and clips them together. Sir tugs at the chain of the cuffs on my wrists as he leads me back toward the wall covered in hooks. "Stay facing the wall please." Sir says, while manoeuvring my arms up above my head to full extension and clipping them into place on one of the hooks on the wall. I tried to pull on them to see how sturdy the hooks were – Damn.

"Ha-ha, did you really not think I would have reinforced that wall, there's no way those hooks are budging." Sir says with a slight cockiness to his voice.

"I want you to spread your legs to hip width apart." Sir requests as he begins attaching the pair of matching leather ankle cuffs with no chain in between holding them together.

"Yes Sir."

After the ankle cuffs are firmly in place Sir Heads back across the room to the toy wall, I try to turn my head to see what he is choosing but it is far too much of a strain on my neck. When I hear him walking back towards me it sends a cold shiver throughout my body. "I said Hip width!" Sir scolds as he pulls my feet further apart, clipping a metal spreader bar between them.

Stepping back away from me Sir admires his handiwork "Wow, that looks absolutely perfect from back here baby, what a magnificent sight." It feels like he stands there watching me, taking in the view for many, many minutes in silence.

Sir finally steps back toward me, tucking my long hair behind my ears, exposing my neck which he kisses tenderly while whispering in my ear "What a dirty little slut you are, wearing no panties all day long – sounds like a slut that needs a good spanking from Daddy."

Sir runs his cool hand down my back to my rear, caressing each cheek and giving them a few little grabs and love taps. It feels so good to finally have his hands on my body.

"Let's see if you can take this spanking without any noise whatsoever coming out of your filthy mouth." Sir says as he begins his torment. 'Slap, slap, slap' three minor spanks with his bare hand, nothing spectacular. 'Slap, slap, slap' same thing on the other cheek. 'Slap, slap, slap, SLAP!' ouch, that last one's intensity was unexpected. 'Slap, slap, slap, SLAP!' on the other side, followed by brief gentle cheek massaging. 'Slap, SLAP, slap, SLAP!' It continued. I never knew what sequence or intensity they were coming in, only adding to the fun.

The spanking carried on for quite some time, but I stayed strong and silent. Sir was very impressed by my lack of noise. So impressed in fact that he decided his hand was no longer suitable for the job. "Eeny meeny miney mo" I hear as Sir chooses his weapon.

"Do not take your eyes off of the wall, I don't want you trying to see what I'm holding at any point." Sir says walking back toward me with a slight chuckle and dark tone to his voice.

"We are going to play a fun little game called 'Guess the Implement.' And trust me, you don't want to lose. I am going to strike you five times and then you get to make your guess. A correct guess means we get to move on to the next implement. An incorrect guess banks you five more strikes until you guess again and again until you guess correctly."

Oh shit!! Is all I can think. I had only briefly looked at all the implements hanging on the wall and some of them I had never even seen before, let alone knew what the names of them were.

'Whoosh' I Hear, suddenly followed by a painful stingy 'snap' on the back of my upper thigh. I tense as I hear the next whooshing noise approaching – Fuck – I knew immediately tensing what a bad idea as it landed on the lower part of my left butt cheek, the hurt was at least ten times the intensity landing on tensed skin. I tried my hardest to un-tense through the next three strikes, all of which landed on my ample round cheeks, they still stung like nothing I had ever felt before. Sir was definitely not going easy on me.

"Well my sexy little slut, can you tell me what I was just using? Sir questioned.

"No, Sir."

"Do you want to take a guess? Or does my pain slut just want more strikes?"

"Um, um, um... a riding crop Sir?" I say, crossing my fingers.

"Lucky guess baby. I'll be right back with item number two."

'Gulp' I can feel my body trembling with anticipation. You can almost hear my heart beat echoing through the room, my body becoming clammy from nervous sweat.

The suspense was almost the worst part, it felt as though Sir was purposely taking his time to keep me waiting as long as he could bare. Eventually after some time, which was probably only one minute maximum, Sir came back to stand behind me, briefly running his warm hand over my shoulders and down the centre of my back sending more shivers through my entire body.

"Round two Baby, five more strikes. Same rules apply."

'Clap' I felt across my quivering ass cheeks. It was long and flat but soft and flexible. I was certain I had felt this before and boy did it felt so good. I was struggling to stay quiet with this one, but they were moans I was trying to hold back. There was no nasty sting to it. 'Clap. Pause. Clap. Pause. Clap. Pause. CLAP!'