Sir and Master

Story Info
Servicing Sir at work.
1.2k words
4.12
11.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TripleBBB
TripleBBB
15 Followers

Sir and Master

The best gifts are those made with by the hands of minds of those who love you. Christmas is just around the corner and I am missing my Sir, my Master very very much. Sometime in the last few months it seemed natural to shift from Sir to Master. He is an integral part of who I am and is an important part of my life. Even though spending time together is a constant challenge.

She quietly knocked on his office door, knowing full well he was in there, her Master and he was awaiting her quiet knock.

"Enter", he called out from within.

Beth carefully turned the handle and pushed it open, moving through she met his eyes briefly before turning and closing the door behind her firmly and flicking the lock so that they were not disturbed. His back was turned, and he was facing the window. She moved over to the chair in the corner of the room and began to remove her clothing. She slid her skirt over her hips and down, stepping carefully out of it. She picked it up and folded it neatly placing it on the chair. Next her shirt, one button at a time from the top to the bottom exposing her large pendulous breasts. Each encircled with an inch-wide leather band buckled tightly. She folded the shirt and placed in on top of her skirt. She didn't need to remove her panties because she wasn't wearing any. She wasn't allowed.

Once she was ready, she tiptoed around the desk, next to her Master. She knelt and sat up on her knees, hands on the front of her thighs, head down just like she had been taught. Without turning, his hand came to rest on her head and stroked her hair gently. She imagined how it might look and smiled. She sighed with contentment this was one of her favourite places. Leaving her in place he walked over, picked up her clothes, brought them back and put them in the allocated draw and unlocked the door. He pulled out his chair. Beth knew exactly what was expected and backed in carefully, there was plenty of space she was sure her Master had had this desk designed specifically for this reason. He stood by the window for a little longer before sitting and sliding his chair under the desk.

Beth lifted her hands and carefully unbuckled her Master's belt, undid his button and slid down his fly. There was no underwear to negotiate as she popped out his delicious cock and bent her head forward and licked the head slowly.

She heard Master press the button on the desk to call for his next appointment. The door clicked open, and she was vaguely aware of a conversation occurring. Though her only thoughts were about making her sir feel good as she licked and sucked him. Sliding her mouth as far as she could, swallowing his length down to her throat. Very quietly humming as she did so. Aware that if anyone could hear her or realised, she was there she would be punished. Not that punishment was a deterrent, she enjoyed it too much, but she liked being a good girl. She was in her happy place. On her knees with her sir in her mouth. She could feel him hardening in her mouth and the pulse of blood as it rushed to his cock. His breathing became a little faster. Beth could hear him wrapping up the meeting and waving the other person out of his office. As the door clicked closed behind them, he stood slipping out of Beth's mouth. He walked to the door and flicked it locked once more.

Back at the desk he stood and waited as Beth shuffled out from her hiding space, he took her hand and helped her to stand, leaning down to kiss her gently on the lips. His hand sliding up the side of her face and grasping her hair. He turned her and pressed her head toward the surface of the desk. Beth bent at the waist and rested her cheek on the cool wood. Without any words or instructions, he lined his cock up with her now slippery wet slit and slid his hard cock as deep as he could. So deep it bumped her cervix. Both Beth and her Master grunted in satisfaction. There were no words needed as pleasure surged through them both. Beth clenched and squeezed her pelvic muscles over and over, squeezing her sir. She knew it felt good for him, it also enhanced her pleasure as he forced his way through her tight tunnel, she could feel every centimetre. She sighed as she felt sir wrap her hair around his hand and he began to tug on it gently. She was lost in her bliss. She never heard the knock on the door interrupting the reverie. Her Master slid from her cunt and awkwardly did up his trousers. Using her hair, he pulled her up and gestured her back under the desk. She woke up a little as she backed into the small space.

Her sir walked to the door to unlock it. Beth in her hiding spot wondered how important it was. No one would dare knock on Sir's locked door if it wasn't very important. Sir had a few brief words with whoever was at the door. The way he slammed the door closed and locked it again Beth suspected it wasn't nearly important enough for him to have been interrupted. She knew she would receive a little of that anger as he released it through his use of her.

She crawled out from under the desk and very quickly resumed the position she was in before they were rudely interrupted. Not fast enough however to avoid two hard slaps to her bare bottom, colouring it a blush pink. Without any preparation or further concern for her arousal, he shoved is cock into her now slightly less sopping pussy. She winced a little, but it was a wonderful pleasure pain as he slammed into her, pressing hard against her cervix. Without giving her a chance to catch her breath or prepare he pulled out and thrust in hard again. He grabbed Beth's hair hard and pounded her cunt over and over, using her to work through is anger, until with a final grunt he filled her to the brim with his seed.

His anger abating, he released her hair and slid his hand down her back and over her bottom in a loving caress. Giving it a gentle pat. She stood up and turned to smile at her Master. He smiled back and opened her drawer. She took out her clothes and slowly dressed, smiling as she felt her Master's seed slide down her thighs and the slick feel of them as they touched under her skirt. He walked and unlocked the office door as she slipped through a second hidden door behind a bookcase and into a storage room. To emerge unseen back to her desk.

She smiled secretly to herself. Her pussy pulsing and wet, left wanting by her Master, knowing there is more to come later, and wondering when or if she would be allowed to orgasm. Her need was growing. She struggled to concentrate on her work.

TripleBBB
TripleBBB
15 Followers