Sir Borg's Downfall

Story Info
A short fantasy about turnabout and revenge.
3.9k words
4.69
4.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LaCalva
LaCalva
87 Followers

Purely fictional and for amusement only - written by explicit request and dedicated to Sir Borg

Written by LaCalva, January 2023

Story Codes: MF/m, non-consensual, oral, bondage, humiliation, anal, auction, leather, swap

The Master

Sir Borg was an experienced Master. Very cruel and sadistic and also openly homosexual. He liked absolute power over his submissive and actually preferred them to be novices and straight. Sir Borg loved to subdue a naïve male and turn him into a mindless sex toy for him and his gay friends. Over the years he had done this a few times but it was certainly not easy to find a suitable candidate that really sparked his interest and that he was also sexually attracted to.

He was in his early fifties, slim but tall with a height over 1.90 meters, physically fit and well kept. For most of his adult life Sir Borg was involved in bdsm, always as the dominant part and over the years his taste and kinks have gotten continually more extreme. The loss of power, the helplessness and vulnerability of his male submissive turned him on tremendously. The shock in his victims' eyes when they realized they have no more power over their own fate was his main kick, to him this was absolute power and he was addicted to exactly that.

As an experienced Master he had his own private dungeon in the basement of his big house where he lived alone. He was well connected in the local gay and bdsm scene but also maintained contacts internationally with likeminded kinksters. Many years ago he had started selling videos, pictures and training reports on his enslavements and this also led him to occasionally selling a well-trained submissive to a rich new owner. Over the years he had thus accumulated some considerable wealth which had made him pretty much independent from his day time job as an engineer.

Currently Sir Borg only had one submissive in his care. He just called him Boy. He was about 10 years younger than him, also single when they had met about a year ago. They met online and got to know each other casually at first, eventually they met in local bar and that was where Sir Borg decided to lure this unknowing desperate single man in his forties into a whole different life as true slave. The Boy was actually looking for a dominant woman that he could serve and please as a sub but was a bit shy to approach and meet one in real life and make the next step. Sir Borg noticed his insecurity and kindly offered his help. He told Boy that he knew a woman who might be interested and Boy was hooked immediately.

It was easy to set the trap and then act. Of course Sir Borg never had the intention of matchmaking. Over time he made the Boy believe that the dominant woman only had interest in meeting an already well experienced Sub and Sir Borg offered to teach him some tricks and train the Boy to the wishes of that mysterious Domme.

That was how it started. Boy slightly reluctant and in doubt - but full of hope - submitted to Sir Borg and optimistically thought he would learn how to serve an experienced Domme. But Sir Borg had different plans for Boy. He wanted him to submit to his own wishes and train him to his tastes and perversions, he wanted Boy to become his masterpiece and he intended to use and abuse this naïve Boy to the maximum extent possible.

The Boy

He is a humble submissive male with limited experience. He had served a few Dommes over the years but not regularly or very intensively. Being an introvert type of person it was not easy for him to make new acquaintances and meet new people, especially in the bdsm world. He considered himself a bit shy and boring really. Still he liked to be online and chat to different people about his kinks. This was also where he had initially met Sir Borg, apparently an experienced Master with a lot of contacts to Dommes. They eventually met in person and got along well from the beginning and Sir Borg understood his problem and offered a solution. He was kind enough to actually show him how to serve his Domme friend, this seemed to be just the perfect opportunity to finally find the woman of his dreams in real life at last.

His social life was somehow limited. Basically he worked, did his sport sessions and occasionally met other people that he already knew. With Covid this has gotten less and less frequent and he started to feel lonely. His hunger and lust for submission and kink grew and he decided that he wanted to submit to an experienced Domme on a more regular and preferably long-term base. He basically wanted to give his life a new and more exciting direction.

He was totally straight and he was also certain about this. When Sir Borg offered to help him and teach him about submission he was not suspicious in any way because they had talked on eye level, from one kinkster to another. He trusted Sir Borg and considered him a friend. He was actually very much looking forward to be trained to please this Domme friend of Sir Borg very soon. They had discussed about hard limits and him being straight, Sir Borg accepted his concerns and promised to respect them.

Deceived

The surprisal was overwhelming when Boy realized that Sir Borg had tricked him. The sudden awareness of helplessness, deception and betrayal made him feel nauseous. Boy was trapped in the basement dungeon of Sir Borg. But now Sir Borg was not the kind friendly kinkster anymore. He changed into the sadistic gay Master to this now completely defenseless straight submissive victim.

For the actual training Sir Borg took his time. Over a period of months he molded Boy into the submissive that he wished for. From the very beginning Sir Borg made compromising material including pictures and videos of Boy that he threatened to release if Boy was not fully compliant. This and physical punishments helped to set up a new dynamic with Sir Borg as the Master and Boy as his toy. Of course the Boy was not willing to submit initially and was very resistant at first. This amused Sir Borg and also challenged him. Chastity was later also introduced as another mean of control. Forbidding sexual release until Sir Borg allowed it helped to break Boy a lot faster. Over time Boy totally broke and Sir Borg was there to build up the submissive that he had in mind originally.

A few months later Boy was fully submitting to Sir Borg without further resistance, hesitation or even own will. His old life seemed so far away since his current life was now fully focused on serving and pleasing Sir Borg. He pathetically submitted eventually as he could no longer resist his Master and take more punishments and humiliation. And Boy knew that Sir Borg had a lot of proof of his debaucheries that he did not want to be revealed. This included videos where Boy was anally assaulted and made to humiliatingly thank for it afterwards. There was also footage of the fateful event where Boy had to beg to orally please another submissive man and also rim him. Sir Borg loved to play forced bi games on this originally straight Boy to make him fully surrender and break him for good.

Over months Sir Borg has trained Boy on different kinks. It did not matter if Boy liked them or not. Boys will to fight back and resist grew weaker over time and Sir Borgs perverted mind enjoyed coming up with new loops that Boy had to jump over. Boy still lived his regular daily life with work but became mostly isolated from his social life since Sir Borg demanded all attention drawn to him personally. Sir Borg loved the power he exerted and used (and abused) Boy as much as possible. He loved to present him at gay play parties or make him a gimp for the night or even a weekend. Occasionally Boy was rented out to Sir Borgs friends and thoroughly used. Sir Borg enjoyed every moment of it.

Change and Development

Sir Borg enjoyed breaking in his new toy and had many great moments with Boy. But eventually he started to grow tired of Boy since he was not a challenge anymore. He was now fully broken and trained and hardly ever resisted anymore. It was time to move on to a new project and finally cash in on his efforts. He decided to sell Boy on an auction. Through his kink network Sir Borg got in contact with extreme kinksters and set Boy up to be sold to the highest bidder at the upcoming auction.

When he announced his decision to Boy he started to cry and beg for mercy. He did not want to be sold to another person he did not even know. Sir Borg was amused and kept rubbing in the fact. Boy was hoping that his Master would maybe change his mind again if he obeyed even more drastically or begged pathetically for mercy but of course this was just another miscalculation.

The day before the auction was held a secret location owned by a network of kinksters Sir Borg made Boy prepare himself by shaving all of his body. Then Boy had to thoroughly clean Sir Borgs basement dungeon one last time before Boy was sent to sleep in a steel cage to be ready and energized for the big upcoming event the following day. Of course, Boy could not sleep at all that night and kept tossing and turning on the floor in his cage.

On the night of the big event they arrived early at the location, a night club for members only. After check-in at the counter and the mandatory security check Sir Borg led Boy into a dressing room and told him to undress and have a thorough shower. There was a strict protocol for the auction, all male merchandise was to wear a full leather mask with a locked collar and a leather armbinder. Of course the submissive would wear a gag underneath the mask. As a mean of discipline an electronic shock collar would also attached around the scrotum of the male merchandise.

The club had bouncers that made sure that the submissives were kept in line and obeyed their superiors. Most submissives were quite compliant by nature but regularly one or the other desperate victim tried to break free to avoid their terrible fate. Bouncers wore leather pants, heavy boots and a chest harness, they were also equipped with cattle prods and the controller to the shock collars that the submissives were wearing.

Boy wandered off in trance to the ensuite shower of the dressing room feeling lost and desperate about his forthcoming fate but decided to enjoy at least this shower and then have Sir Borg getting him ready and dressed for the auction.

However, when Boy opened the door from the shower to step back into dressing room it was empty. A set of clothes was laying on the floor and some debris too. No one else was in the room though. What had happened while he showered?

Boy spontaneously decided to use this fortunate opportunity and make a run. He quickly dressed in Sir Borgs clothes and inconspicuously walked out of the club into freedom...

While You were Away

Sir Borg smugly smiled when Boy was humbly walking off to the adjoining shower. He enjoyed this feeling of complete control over his submissive Boy and what he had accomplished in those last few months. This slave was his product and tonight would be payday. He was already looking forward to a new project and new challenges.

The outfit for his submissive was already spread out on a table in the dressing room. Sir Borg stepped closer to have a better look at the beautiful high-quality black leather gear. He loved the appearance of the material, the smell and its durability. He grabbed the armbinder and lifted it up to have a closer look at it. This was heavy leather and once Boy would be locked in it he would be completely helpless and dependent on the bouncers. This excited him and he noticed that he had erection now. He mischievously smiled.

Suddenly and without a knock the door opened and three bouncers entered the dressing room. They looked around and immediately spotted Sir Borg fiddling around with the leather gear. They looked at each other and the leader stuck his cattle prod to the neck of Sir Borg and pushed the button. Sir Borg sunk to the floor, groggy and not realizing what just has happened.

The three bouncers were experienced and did not waste a moment to undress the supposed sub lurking around alone in that dressing room. Sir Borg suddenly realized what was going on and started arguing with the bouncers but they did not listen. They had heard it all before countless times and simply followed their orders since they were on a tight time budget to get everything and everyone ready in time for the big event of the night.

Only a few moments later Sir Borg found himself helpless, completely naked but heavily gagged, wearing the leather mask and bound with the relentless armbinder at the will of the three bouncers. He had tried to explain the mix-up but to no avail. Now he was scared and desperate. The bouncers were amused by the earlier hopeless fight of this pathetic submissive and laughed at him. One of them attached the shock collar around Sir Borg's scrotum and another showed what it could do. The first shock was completely unexpected and very painful and took away Sir Borgs breath for a short moment. The gag and the heavy mask effectively prevented any understandable sounds other than muffles.

Two bouncers roughly picked up Sir Borg on his shoulders from the floor and made him stand up on his feet. Then the four of them left the dressing room and walked off with one bouncer leading the way. They left the dressing room empty and closed the door. The whole scene only took a few minutes but in that short moment Sir Borgs life completely turned upside down. It had happened all so fast and there was absolutely no chance to explain himself when the bouncers had taken him by surprise confusing him being the sub for sale instead of the Master who was selling!

Sir Borg was in turmoil and in deep trouble now. He tried to fight his way to freedom again while walking down the corridor of the club. But he was too heavily gagged and could not utter an intelligent sound anymore. He was also helplessly bound and manhandled by two strong men tugging him to an unknown destination. On top of that there was this evil shock collar around his scrotum. He felt completely overwhelmed and in a state of shock. Of course he already mentally pictured his upcoming fate now, being mistaken for being his own sub and then sold off in the auction held by very kinky and rich people. He felt sick to his stomach now.

Checking the Merchandise

The group arrived at another room and the bouncers roughly pushed Sir Borg down on his knees and attached a chain to the d-ring of his heavy leather collar. The other end of the chain was attached to a bolt in the wall but Sir Borg could of course not see this. He tested how much slack there was but had to sadly realize that there was barely any at all. The head bouncer pushed the button of the remote again and delivered another painful shock. Sir Borg groaned painfully. The bouncer barked at him to stay still and not move unless he wanted another shock. Sir Borg decided to comply, at least for the moment being. There was no other choice anyway.

Former Sir Borg was kneeling in a room with other Subs that were about to be sold in the upcoming auction. Before that potential buyers had the opportunity to check out personally what they were about to bid on and check the merchandise. Next to the kneeling Sir Borg there was a screen showing the actual key facts on Boy. It mainly described his training so far, mastered skills including his sexual orientation as being straight. Sir Borg was pinched and groped several times during that period by the potential buyers. He kept trying to explain the mix-up that had happened but no one wanted to hear his sounds or could understand what he was grunting from behind the gag and the heavy leather mask. He could hear muffled sounds from the other people but could not follow the conversation around him. He truly felt like merchandise indeed.

Sir Borg then desperately tried to shake off the evil armbinder in another attempt to free himself but he could not shake the straps lose. The gag could also not be pushed out of his mouth, it was really hopeless and eventually the gravity of the situation sank in. Sir Borg hung his head in defeat and sobbed.

Auction Time

The main event of the evening was about to start. The Mistresses and Masters took their seats in the main room after they had checked out the merchandise in the adjoining room earlier. They were laughing and happily chatting, enjoying their drinks and snacks. The women and men in the other room - the subs - meanwhile felt lost and overwhelmed. They did not exactly know what was in store for them but it did not matter anyway. They would be told to move at the right moment. Especially one Sub, former Sir Borg, was very nervous. He exactly knew from earlier auctions what would happen and how degrading the process would be, especially to him as he did not feel submissive at all. He was now angry about this whole mix-up but also absolutely powerless to change anything about it.

One after the other submissive was taken from the adjoining room and led over to the main room onto a small stage by a bouncer holding a leash. A sub had no other option but to blindly follow the tug of the chain. They were quickly paraded around to the audience and formally introduced again to the audience. The auctioning was conducted by a fierce looking woman dressed in leather. She was an experienced Domme herself and enjoyed showing off the merchandise to the potential buyers making sure that the submissives would be humiliated again as much as possible. Some of the submissives actually enjoyed this since it really matched their mindsets and fantasies.

Sir Borg certainly felt different. Again he tried to rebel and break free from his bondage while he was walked over to the stage. This pointless attempt amused the audience and they applauded and whistled as the bouncer punished Sir Borg again with more shocks to his balls. The female presenter also enjoyed the opportunity to use her riding crop on the exposed ass of Sir Borg until it was covered in red welts.

The bidding started and soon reached new record prices. The presenter enjoyed the scene and advertised Sir Borgs torture marked ass again to the audience by making him lean his upper body forward over. In the end two bidders were left and eventually a woman won the bid. Sir Borg was unaware of the details but sensed that he was officially sold now while he was walked off the stage again back into the adjoining room to wait there for the pick-up later. He sobbed underneath the heavy leather mask and felt utterly shocked.

Pick up and Transport

Zuki was delighted! She enjoyed this kinky and fun evening in the club meeting her friends again and indulge in kink play. She was an experienced and cruel Pro-Domme of Japanese descent. She was mainly lesbian but occasionally enjoyed being serviced or worshipped by a male submissive. She was petite but with a very toned body due to her regular workout regime and yoga. Of course, using different whips regularly, including a heavy bullwhip, also helped keeping her in great physical shape.

She was dressed in a short black latex dress that was complimented by a corset and thigh high leather boots. Her black hair was tied in a ponytail that gave her a severe dominant look. Zuki was in exceptionally good mood since she was finally able to purchase an obviously unwilling sub at last that she could use and abuse soon. She loved to train male subs, preferably unwilling ones - especially when she could then fully use her mean sadistic side, it made her feel truly alive and evil. And she certainly liked being evil!

She enjoyed the rest of the party night with her friends and mentally already drew up a plan on how to use her newly acquired sub. There were so many possibilities now! Zuki made a mental note to train this submissive to her oral likings and of course also rimming. She also liked her feet being pampered and worshipped. A thing she always wanted to try out was to draw a tattoo on a sub with a degrading word or a sentence. She was literally picturing how "Property of Mistress Zuki" would look on this new sub's ass or stomach. She was now looking forward to breaking in that sub and make good use of her wide array of whips, toys and strapons.

LaCalva
LaCalva
87 Followers
12