Sir Borg's Downfall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zuki decided to leave the event and meet her new sub. She walked over to the adjoining room where Sir Borg was still kneeling with his collar being chained to the wall again. She stepped closer and had a good look at him again - already earlier when she had checked out the merchandise before the auction she had decided that she wanted to buy this specimen. Now she felt confirmed in that earlier decision. She liked his pale skin and skinny built body. This offered a lot of opportunities. She was thinking about forced sissification, extensive facesitting or body modifications generally.

She looked him up and down and signalled a bouncer standing nearby to get him ready for transportation. Zuki wanted her new submissive to be shackled at his ankles and an additional posture collar fitted too. The gag, mask and shock collar around his scrotum remained there, she thought this would just be the perfect supplement and also a nice way of controlling this big Caucasian. She loved the irony in this picture being a petite Asian woman herself and chuckled.

Zuki could not wait to get back home again and store her new sub in her professionally equipped dungeon. Two bouncers dragged Sir Borg to Zuki's limousine and pushed him into the trunk. Zuki took her seat in the back of the car and gave the order to her female chauffeur to drive off into the night. Zuki laughed satisfied and full of joyful anticipation. She pressed her thighs together as she now felt the familiar and greatly appreciated tingle in her loins. Meanwhile Sir Borg whimpered in the trunk and tried to endure his new but well-deserved fate.

The End.

12