Sir: Ch. 06

Story Info
The auction.
1.4k words
4.07
12.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yesterday passed quickly. I had so many opportunities to get fucked I forgot how sore my pussy was.

I was allowed to sleep in today and I realize it is after noon when I look at the clock.

Today is auction day. It is always exciting to watch sluts paraded around like cattle at a 4-H show.

Some of them are feisty, resisting their leashes and the whole thing has to be paused while the are disciplined and restrained.

While all of them signed contracts to be owned, many don't realize what they have gotten themselves into and fight. They often have to be gagged. I saw one a few years ago get hogtied, laying on the floor like that until it was her turn. No doubt she was punished by her new owner to gain compliance.

I sit up knowing today I will get to drink so much girl cum and tease so many sluts; my pussy is immediately tingly and starting to quickly get wet.

Owned sluts have to get the new girls ready for auction. They are not allowed to cum and will be touched and fucked with various toys before going on the block. They are like bitches in heat when they finally get bid on.

There is a preview where prospective buyers are allowed to inspect, taste, get sucked, eaten and generally maul the girls squeezing and prodding them. There is no fucking however; new owners preferring to have them primed for their first real experience as sluts.

Many have been tested but they are not allowed to be really fucked hard. Most have not been allowed to cum for at least two days now and some don't care who buys them at this point. They just want to be fucked. The resisters want to get fucked too, they just prefer to make it difficult I suppose, wanting to keep their autonomy for a while longer.

I step into the tub and bathe myself, alternately spraying my body and soaping it. I start rubbing the soapy sponge between my legs. Not knowing when I'll be allowed to fuck later I start to play with my pussy. Hopefully Sir will not come in.

Kneeling, I bend over the edge of the tub and slip my hand between my legs. My fingers find my already hard clit. I know I don't have much time if I don't want to get caught. Immediately I slip two inside me, my thumb on my clit, and furiously start fucking myself. It won't take long. Cumming without permission for some reason makes it feel even better.

I'm trying to stay quiet. It feels so good. My thumb rubs against my clit every time I enter my pussy.

It seems like seconds only before I'm cumming and collapse at the edge of the tub, grateful Sir didn't enter.

I finish bathing, put on a robe, and pile my hair haphazardly on my head.

Ruby enters as I sit at my vanity. She always has the most perfect timing. There is typical small talk as she asks about my adventures while she applies my makeup and sweeps my hair into a more organized messy hairdo. Sir likes it this way. He says it always gives me the freshly fucked look.

"Sir said you are to report to the barn and you know your duties."

Practically running I head to the barn. It's not a barn like animals would be in but it's set up similarly inside. There are stall-like rooms. Various rings and hooks adorn the walls to allow owners to properly display, or secure entirely, their sluts.

I find a slut that doesn't have anyone servicing her. Strapped spread eagle between the ceiling and the walls her very new pussy beckons me.

"How old are you slut," I ask as I kneel between her legs.

"I turned 18 three weeks ago. My father said we needed money for the farm and would I do anything asked of me in order to help. I had no idea it meant this when I agreed. He had me sign something and a man came to collect me."

She finally breathes after rattling all that off I barely understand what she said.

"Are you a virgin slut?"

"Yes and I'm terrified."

"You will be just fine. I'll make you feel really good. You will be begging to be fucked by tonight with all of the attention your are about to get."

My face so close to this virgin cunt has me salivating.

"You are already wet slut. I see it seeping from your lips. You will do just fine."

With that, I tongued the poor girl close to orgasm many times until another slut tapped me on the shoulder, wanting a turn.

"Clean my face slut. Get your slop off me."

She looks nervous as I lean in and meet her lips, kissing her at first. Before long she is slurping at my face.

Satisfied she has done a good job I whisper in her ear how sweet her pussy tastes.

I hear her moan as the next slut starts on her hard nipples and her clit at the same time.

The sluts are teased for hours and I want a cock so badly. We are denied orgasm as well as the sluts and I wish I could shove something, anything, inside me.

Ruby has come to collect me. She asks about my afternoon as we walk to my suite.

I tell her how badly I need to cum.

"Unfortunately Sir said there is no time. You are to get ready and meet him in the courtyard."

I grumble but allow her to bathe me and adjust my hair and makeup. She attaches my leash. It may not appeal to some but I like to feel owned by Sir.

We make our way to the garden, Ruby leading the way.

The event is a black tie affair and the guests strut around in their finery enjoying cocktails and appetizers.

Sir looks stunning in his tuxedo and always takes my breath away. Ruby hands him my leash and he whispers in my ear how hard he intends to fuck me later if I behave.

My pussy having been denied release is instantly wet. Thankfully Sir doesn't know I broke the rules earlier or he would not have said that.

Sir is leading me around the room. I wait silently while he converses and speaks of mundane things.

I see the emcee come to the stage as servants are handing out bidding paddles.

He lays out the rules and procedures; the excitement is palpable.

Everyone makes their way to the special oversized sofas Sir ordered for this occasion.

Sir leads me to ours. As host he chose where ours would go. We are very close, and just to the right of, the stage.

The first slut is led to the stage and is treated to much applause.

One by one they are announced by number and sold to the highest bidder.

Only a few girls fight this time. Once the are sold they are led away quickly by their new owners, presumably to be disciplined and broken in.

As was to be expected the virgin fetches top dollar. Her new owner towers above her, dwarfing her tiny frame. She looks terrified.

As the last slut is led away Sir and I head to the house.

"Are you hungry slut?"

"Yes Sir. Very much."

"Good so am I."

He turns me and pushes me against the rock wall. He quickly sticks his cock into my pussy and starts to fuck me hard.

My face is pushed against the rock but I feel no pain.

Sir's cock will always be best.

I quickly near orgasm but resist.

"You have been such a good slut I have something very special planned for your pussy tomorrow," he whispers in my ear as he pulls my head back by my hair.

He is pounding me hard now. I want to cum so badly.

"I fucking love your pussy slut. Cum on my cock."

Before he even has the words out I I feel myself flooding his cock and he flooding my cunt.

I wonder what is in store for tomorrow as I collapse against Sir.

He lifts me over his shoulder and carries me to his suite. I smile knowing he is not through with me.