Sir: Ch. 07

Story Info
Sir takes me to a truckstop.
3.1k words
4.32
18.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author note:

This may be the last Chapter, I am not sure yes. I haven't decided whether to write a new one or continue this one.

I would VERY much like to hear your comments on this or previous Chapters.

Please feel free to rate and leave comments.

*****

Sir said we are going to have an adventure but I need not wear clothes, only heels. White were chosen and I slip my feet in them.

I inspect myself in the mirror. My nipple rings and new diamond drop clit piercing sparkle in the morning light flooding in. My skin, tanned from our days on the island, compliment the white stilettos.

I grab the velvet bag he left my dresser. I was instructed not to open it. The weight and being told not to look only makes me want to more.

I resist because I would much rather be rewarded today.

I descend the spiral staircase. Sir nods in approval and holds his hand out for me.

I place my hand in his as he leads me to the circle drive.

"Bend over the car slut."

I bend over the gray Audi R8 convertible Sir just bought.

I feel Sir spread my cheeks and stick a lubed finger in my ass. When he removes it he replaces it with a fairly large plug. I feel very stretched and it stings a bit at first but quickly starts to feel very good.

"Get in," he matter of factly says as he opens the door.

I slide into the seat as he closes the door. Sir walks to the driver's side telling me to spread my legs and put my feet on the dash.

I do as I am told and once he is in the car he reaches over and runs his fingers up and down my perpetually juicy slit.

"Touch yourself, we are going for a drive and I want everyone to see my slut with her fingers in her greedy pussy. It is greedy isn't?"

"Yes Sir. Very."

"Good. I have just the solution."

I do as I am told and once we are on the freeway Sir pulls up to the driver's side of a semi.

The man's face looks worn and his beard is long, like Rip Van Winkle.

He immediately notices my naked body and my hand in my wet pussy. Sir matches his pace.

"Play with your nipples too."

"Yes Sir," as I do as I am told.

The burly man watching is engrossed as I twist my nipple and start to finger myself. I am already so wet and being watched only makes me hotter.

The trucker blows his horn as Sir pulls away and speeds up to another truck.

"Open the bag slut. Use the dildo in there."

I open the pouch to find a glass dildo. I do appreciate a good glass dido I think to myself.

"Slide it in that greedy cunt and suck your sloppy juice off. Keep that up while playing with your clit. Tease him like you want to fuck him"

I do want to fuck him I think to myself. I always want to be fucked.

This trucker is younger, clean cut, and nice looking from what I can tell.

I love to tease men so this is killing me and Sir knows it.

I slowly slide the dildo in my pussy a few times before bringing it to my lips and sucking it. I stare at him and act like it's his cock in my mouth.

I can see my pussy getting extremely wet and starting to make a mess on the brand new seats. Sir noticed too.

"Don't worry about it now slut. I may have you lick it up later if you don't behave."

"You like him watching you don't you? He likes it too. I'm surprised he hasn't run off the road honestly. He isn't even looking at the road. Just you and your wet pussy."

"Yes Sir. I like it very much."

"You want to cum. Don't you? Your breathing is heavy."

"Yes Sir."

I start to fuck myself a little harder hoping he will let me cum.

"No. Slow down."

Fuck. This is torture. My clit is so hard.

I slide this glass cock in and out of my very sloppy pussy.

I am still not sure where Sir is taking me but I hope it involves me getting fucked. More importantly, I hope it involves me cumming.

Sir pulls away from the clearly disappointed trucker.

We play this game a few more times. Each time it is harder and harder not to cum. There is a puddle under me now and it is more difficult to keep my feet on the dash with my ass sliding when Sir accelerates.

Finally, after driving for what seems like hours, Sir pulls in to a truck stop and I hope this involves me going to the bathroom.

I quickly realize the bathroom will not be an option as he drives to the back lot where all of the semis are parked.

He backs in between two trucks that are also backed against a fence.

"Stay in the car slut. I need to take care of something."

Sir walks over to a man that is inspecting his truck under the hood or something.

The man hops down and wipes his hands on a rag.

Sir says something to him and returns to the car. The man is practically running to the restaurant/gas station.

"Are you ready slut?"

"For what Sir? What are we doing here?"

"You will see soon enough. Get your sloppy pussy out of my car and sit on the hood with your legs spread."

"Yes Sir. May I ask for something?"

"You can ask. Doesn't mean you will get it."

"Yes Sir. Thank you. I would like to use the restroom please?"

"No time. Our new friends are on their way over here." He gestures to the group of men heading our way.

"You can pee right here."

I do not want to do this. Sir is only doing this to humiliate me.

He tosses me a handkerchief.

"Right here in front of the car is fine."

Fine. I squat and pee in front of everyone. So embarrassing. This is not one of our fetishes so I am not amused by this and he knows it. It amuses him that I don't like it.

I clean myself up and toss the handkerchief.

The men are very amused and laugh at me. There are five of them with another few walking up. I know now what Sir has planned.

"Couldn't hold it huh?" the largest and by far the dirtiest, sloppiest, brute in front of us asks Sir.

"No, so she goes here. I had already told your friend here to bring you all to play with her. Who am I to keep you men waiting?"

He introduces me as slut and tells him to call me that. It makes me so wet, and I'm not even sure why, but it does.

"Slut, ask these gentlemen who wants to play with you and your sloppy pussy first?"

There is a naked women in heel in front of them and some look like it has been a very long time since they have been with a woman. What do you think they will say, I think to myself.

"Who wants to play with me and my sloppy pussy first?" I flip my hair for effect.

As mush as these men are repulsive to me I also very much need a cock in me. Despite my humiliation from peeing. I am still incredibly wet and it is seeping from between my lips. Standing naked in front of these animals, so ready to touch me, is making it so much wetter.

As expected they all respond they want to be first.

"Hmm. We have a conundrum slut. They all want to fuck you first. You pick."

Really? How does one pick from this group. They are all fairly disgusting to me.

Let's just get this over with, I think to myself and point to the foul man who asked about me before.

"I knew you wanted my cock. I saw you checking me out before."

Oh yes. Your pants barely staying up under your big belly was why I chose you. Or maybe it was your greasy black hair very in need of a hair cut or perhaps it is the shirt that doesn't cover your big belly.

"Bend over bitch. Hands on the hood of your pretty car and spread those legs."

I do as I am expected.

I feel his rough callous hand rubbing my ass. He wastes no time slipping his dirty fingers in my slit.

"This bitch is already soaking wet boys."

I hear his pants drop and he pushes my face against the car and rubs his cock on me.

"You got a real soft pussy. I can't wait to..."

He finishes the statement by slamming his cock into me.

This greedy pussy immediately forgets who is on the end of the cock and only cares that it's a cock.

"You really gonna fuck all these guys slut?"

"She really is. Look at that slut dripping all over the place," Sir proclaims.

I really am dripping all over. He is slamming into me pretty hard, each time hitting my g-spot. I try grabbing at the hood as though there was something to grab on to. I was already so hot before and this guy is actually fucking me good. I just want to cum.

"Fuck. I'm gonna cum slut. Cum on my cock."

Oh yes please. I look at Sir and he nods. Thank God.

He picks up the pace and I lift up on my hands to push into his cock.

"Here it is bitch."

I feel his hot cum in me and it sends me over the edge. Pussy juices bursts out of me and sprays ever time he slams into me.

He pulls out and I lean into the hood.

"You sure made a mess slut. You are just the hottest piece of ass."

I only care about the empty feeling in me.

"I'm going to need the slut to take off those shoes. I'm not that tall," another man says.

"Slut. Shoes. But don't turn around."

I kick off the shoes. The asphalt is old and very rough.

Someone shoves me back into the hood and slides fingers in to me, fucking me with them.

"Man. This chick has a real pretty ass," he says while playing with my the plug in my ass, "She take it in the ass?"

"Be my guest. She likes to be used. Don't you slut?"

"Yes Sir. I have a greedy slut pussy and ass and need to be used like the slut I am."

"Very nice slut cuz I'm gonna fuck this tight ass."

The trucker painfully yanks out the plug.

"Damn, you got a nice juicy pussy too. But I want this ass."

He removes his fingers from my wet pussy and jams his cock into my ass. I do love a cock in my ass. Women that don't try it have no idea.

"Slut. If you are asked to cum, you may. You do whatever is asked of you."

"Yes Sir."

"Damn. In that case. Dale, back that bitch up and let her suck my dick."

A younger man, maybe in his mid twenties, and actually very attractive, sits on the hood as the cock in my ass backs me up. He never stops fucking me.

I lower my mouth to the cock in front of me and slide my lips slowly down his shaft, wiggling my tongue as I go down and up; flicking the head each time.

The trucker behind is fucking my ass hard and it feels amazing but when he sticks his fingers in my pussy becomes a waterfall of girl cum, squirting everywhere.

"Fuck that's hot slut. We got a squirter here boys. Thought it was only in porn but fuck she made a mess."

I am sucking the cock in my mouth furiously through my orgasm waves and with no announcement or fan-fare I am nearly drowned by the force and amount of cum in my mouth.

"Drink it bitch," he says with a handful of my hair and holding my head still while he thrusts in one last time.

"Damn. This slut didn't even spill a drop."

"My turn, and I want her facing me so I can watch those big ass titties bouncing while I fuck her," another man says.

I turn around to see the big burly trucker we first teased on our way here.

He has food in his disgusting beard but I don't care.

He grabs me roughly and picks me up slamming my back against the semi parked next to our car. Lifting my ass he slides his cock into me while wrapping my legs around his back.

He smells like he hasn't showered in weeks and certainly no hair cut in a very long time.

His cock feels fantastic in my greedy pussy and he is aggressively punishing my pussy.

It is a fantastic fuck despite him being so foul.

"Bitch. You teased the fuck out of me earlier and I never imagined I'd get to ram my prick into your slutty sloppy cunt"

He slams me back into the truck and sets me on the ground. Pulling out he covers my belly and legs with cum and watches it start to slide down.

"Fuck yes. You really are a dirty whore."

"She really is," Sir concurs.

Suddenly two men step up, clearly related, and at least clean.

Hopefully these two will let me cum. That last guy fucked pretty well but I just could not get over his smell. Someone better put a cock in me.

"Slut, me and my brother here gonna take you at the same time."

He lifts me and slides me down on his cock, facing him. Holding me tightly his brother comes up behind me and slide his cock in my ass.

"Hell yes. You sure are sweet," as he brushes the hair from my face.

Great. Thanks. Just skip the niceties and fuck.

They are not fucking me well enough so I grab the shoulders of the guy in my pussy and start bouncing my self as much as I can. There is nothing like the full feeling of having two cocks inside you and I can't handle it.

"She is like a wild animal," someone pipes up.

I am. I know I am. I am so close to what I just know is going to be an insane orgasm. I have never done standing DP before and feeling their cocks rubbing each other through my cunt wall is more than I can bear.

I bounce down really hard and my pussy explodes. I am shuddering and I just keep using his shoulders to pull up and bounce down.

"Come on bitch. Keep up the good work cuz we're gonna fill you so full of cum."

Another wave hits me and I feel my ass and pussy being filled full of cum.

I have lost track of how many guys have fucked me at this point and I am exhausted but Sir allows a couple more to have at it.

I can barely stand and feel slightly dizzy so I sit on the hood of the car. My juice and a whole lot of cum spilling out me at this point.

"Can we get a chance at her?"

I turned to see a couple, maybe early 40s. She is shorter and fairly fit. Her titties are large for her frame and I am surprised that I find her attractive. He is average at best.

"She lick pussy?"

"She does. I think she is close to used up tonight but have a go."

"Great. Susie, drop those shorts and slide up on that car. I want to watch you get sucked off while I fuck this slut's ass, since you won't let me."

Susie softly asks me if it feels good as I bend over.

I simply nod and smile.

I spread her thighs and see that she too has a hood piercing. Perfect, I think. I know exactly how good it feels so I know exactly what to do.

Susie seems nervous as I lower my face to her waiting pussy. Has she not been eaten before? Never a girl?

I lick my lips and slide my tongue in her lips and find her hard clit. She doesn't feel very wet as I slide my finger around her hole.

My tongue twirls around her piercing and flicks her clit.

Her man is to the side of us stroking his cock. I know Sir is hard too, I can see his hard cock bulging out of his pants. He isn't doing anything about it though. I can tell he is relishing me being used like a dish rag.

"Such a pretty sight. You like that Susie?"

She doesn't answer him with words just moans. Her breathing is rapidly increasing and she is really wet now.

Sliding two fingers inside, I start to suck on her clit. She is bucking her cunt into my face as her man slides up to my well lubed ass and eases his cock in. I feel his balls on my clit and as he starts to pump me they smack my clit each time.

Slurping on Susie's clit and tickling her g-spot is driving her insane. She grabs the back of my head and forces her pussy in my face. She cums hard and I don't let up. I stick a finger in her ass, my thumb in her pussy and continue the tongue lashing on her clit.

"Fuck this shit is tight. Fucking fantastic. From now on Susie I'm fucking your ass, whether you like it or not."

Susie only groans and cums again while her man fills my already full ass.

I cum with them and collapse on Susie.

"Get up slut. You see that hose hanging from that post over there? Go hose yourself off. And get that pussy too. You're one sloppy slut and I don't want all that mess in the car."

I leave my shoes and walk across the parking lot and start to hose off. The water is freezing and goosebumps cover my skin.

Sir pulls up to the hose and says, "spray out that filthy cunt of yours."

I try to shove the nozzle in and flood my insides. It feels good on my sore pussy.

"Dry off and get in the car," he says while handing me a towel.

I settle in and hope for sleep.

"Don't think you're done. My cock is killing me. Get over here and suck it."