Sir Harold Gets a New Cook

Story Info
Sir Harold instructs his new cook on his particular tastes.
7.1k words
4.58
9.8k
16
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yakitoo
Yakitoo
20 Followers

An episode from the ongoing adventures of Sir Harold Pithwinter, Victorian landowner, local dignitary, magistrate, and general debauchee. All participants were over eighteen years of age at the time of the events chronicled here.

Changes afoot

Sir Harold Pithwinter decided that he needed a few changes in the servants at Pithwinter Hall.

The outdoor staff were efficient if a little lacking in the intelligence stakes. He preferred it that way to reduce the likelihood of any of them starting to think for themselves. He had one groom who was a little brighter than the rest and could read words containing more than two syllables. That was bad enough of course but his choice in reading matter was something else. Sir Harold could not understand why the blasted fellow would be interested in the writings of those damn Germans and their radical ideas. Those scoundrels Dickens and Hardy were bad enough. Sir Harold caught the man preaching to the rest of the staff about rights and negotiating for their conditions at work. Luckily, he had caught it in the early stages and personally flogged the man soundly before driving him from the estate. The county sheriff had been most helpful in ensuring that his constables made damn sure the blaggard was driven from the hundred and arraigned before the county assizes for sedition. He was last seen boarding a ship in chains destined for the antipodes.

Sir Harold decided there and then that he would have to make drastic changes and ruthlessly root out any sign of potential disaffection. The following weeks were not the most pleasant for his staff with several departing, some of their own accord, following very intense interviews. The head groom was doubtful in Sir Harold's eyes and was summarily dismissed. His replacement was Edward Mathers, a Scottish lay preacher at the local branch of one of the stricter Calvinist sects. Sir Harold could not stand them, mainly for their moralising, but he rather liked their work ethic and attitude towards him as an employer. Edward had worked for one of Harold's close friends and been described as 'a very loyal worker, but a right tartar and a general pain in the arse for those under him'. This convinced Sir Harold that the man would make a reliable overseer and the transfer was arranged.

Edward's wife, Bonnie, was a bit of a bonus as far as Harold was concerned. She was a well-rounded, if slightly diminutive, woman in her late twenties. Her appearance was very striking with long, bobbed bright burnished copper hair complete with matching freckles on very pale skin. Steel grey eyes gave a focus point to her slightly rounded face. Her lips were full and gave her a subtle smile. She would not be described as beautiful but was by no means ugly. She spoke quietly with a gentle Aberdonian accent that totally complimented her appearance. Childbearing and her work in kitchens had added a just little substance to her natural frame but not enough to be unsightly. Harold noticed her curves and decided that she would do quite nicely as a little light entertainment once the family had settled into their new positions; say in a week or two. He was feeling unusually generous that particular morning.

The couple currently had two young children, produced early in their marriage. Bonnie had decided after the second pregnancy that she would prefer keeping it at two. Her upbringing had convinced her that the joy large families was for the story books. The large families she had grown up alongside usually resulted in a downward spiral into poverty and a reduced lifespan. Implementation of birth control was not easy or reliable at that time, especially when one had an overly pious husband such as Edward. She noted that one or two of her friends in the congregation had small families. Discreet conversations with them elicited the fact that she would be more fertile during certain parts of her monthly cycle. Once this fact was determined, Edward discovered that his wife had suddenly developed 'prolonged' and 'irregular' periods. She was lucky; it had worked so far, and Edward gradually became used to his reduced conjugal excursions.

The Kitchen

Bonnie Mathers had been a junior cook before she married and Harold decided that she should be trained to make an ideal replacement for his current cook, Margaret. Margret was getting on in years and now did little to stir Sir Harold's loins. She was a hangover from his late father who had used her regularly and continued a long-standing family tradition of producing regular offspring over the years.

In point of fact Margaret had been Harold's first proper fuck. His father had taken him down to the kitchen one blustery winter evening and instructed the woman to 'show the boy what to do with it'. The cook had duly complied while his father watched with an approving eye, large brandy in hand. Harold finished in record time, but regular subsequent visits enabled him to prolong his performance. His father followed him in and finished off what his son had started. Harold learned a great deal from the woman. She had, after all, several years to become totally proficient in all of the positions in his father's well-thumbed and annotated copy of the Kama Sutra. Harold received a brand new, and un-stained, copy for his eighteenth birthday.

Margaret was given lifetime tenure of one of the more remote cottages on the estate and disappeared more or less permanently from Harold's sight and hence memory. The move suited her no end as it meant less work and, at last, no longer having to service the odious creep who now owned the estate. His father had been bad enough and she had hoped that his demise would give her well used pussy a rest. Harold though had other ideas and used her regularly until her looks faded to the point where she became far less interesting than the younger maids and general servants. Her nine children would remain as a memorial to the pair of them. That was another reason to be grateful for moving away from the main house; her daughters were now getting to the age where Harold would start sniffing around them. The fact that they were his half-sisters, or, in at least one case, daughter would make little difference to the evil swine. Probably actually spur him on.

The Mathers were moved into a set of rooms above the kitchen. This allowed Bonnie to get to her work area via an internal staircase regardless of the weather. Edward was less fortunate in that there was no direct covered access to the stable area. A set of external steps took him down into the yard and hence to his place of work. One of the many rules imposed by Harold was that outdoor staff were not allowed in the kitchen area or the main house unless specifically instructed. The Mathers had their meals in their quarters once the rest of the house had been served.

Harold decided that he would commence regular meetings with Bonnie ostensibly to plan the meals for the coming week. This was arranged for Monday afternoon. This was, coincidently, the time that the scullery maid and general servant, Anne, took her weekly half day off.

The first couple of weeks were spent allowing Bonnie to get used to her work area and Harold played the part of firm but understanding employer. He spent his time in the kitchen studying her figure and deciding on how he would have her the first time. Her well-rounded buttocks were certainly very inviting. He rather fancied the idea of having her pushed face down on the oak table. Harold however decided that the first time he would take her on her back so that he could watch her reactions. He loved seeing the expressions on their face as he plunged his length in the first time. They soon realised that there was nothing to stop him. He caught and held their eyes with his stern gaze while he pumped away, pounding at the sides of their tunnel, and grinding his crotch against a gradually yielding pussy. The woman knew at that time just who was her master, who owned her and would do as he pleased. The married women knew that having a husband would be no help to them as they could do nothing to help. Sir Harold had form when it came to disposing of noncompliant servants; there were several who now worked on his estate in the heat of the antipodean colonies, mostly without their wives; Harold was not one to throw away good pussy.

The third week Harold decided that Bonnie had adapted sufficiently. She was still a little on the nervous side when he was around. Just the condition he liked his women to be kept in.

The planning was interspersed with comments and queries from Harold as to how the family was finding their new positions. Bonnie seemed satisfied with her lot, though it is doubtful she would have said otherwise. Harold made the point of subtly mentioning how times were hard in the country, and it must be difficult with the work situation. Bonnie became a little edgy at his comments, but he moved on to other matters before she became too anxious. He kept coming back to touch on the hardship aspect and Bonnie was becoming increasingly nervous.

The kitchen was typical of that period with a large range on one side, a double butler's sink, and Welsh dresser storage units around the other walls. Doors opened into the pantry, a passage leading to the yard, and another to the main house. The stairs to the Mather's rooms were off the passage to the yard. The kitchen floor was stone flagged with the centre occupied by a large and very solid oak table. The top was currently empty and had been recently scrubbed by Anne as the last thing she always did before going off for the rest of the day. The evening meal was prepared with the pans in the pantry filled and ready for cooking.

Harold moved close in alongside Bonnie's diminutive frame, his bulk towering above her. She looked up at him, her eyes and mouth open with all the appearance of a rabbit caught in a torch light. She watched as he moved closer but was unable to move fast enough to escape the large right hand that swung behind her and grasped the back of her neck. She tried to pull back away from him but found herself off balance and being spun round so that Harold was behind her. She was facing the table and soon found herself being pushed firmly down onto it despite her hands trying to resist by pushing against the table edges. Harold grasped her neck and pushed her down toward the tabletop.

Harold's strength quickly overwhelmed her and his expertise in handling reluctant women soon had her pressed hard against the surface. She wriggled and cried to no avail as Harold positioned himself firmly behind her. He quickly removed her hair cover, grasped the long copper tresses, and pulled sharply back, holding her head away from the table. She screamed, and received a sharp slap to he buttocks. Sir Harold reached down and began to ease her skirt upwards with his left hand. Her struggles increased as the hem rose further up her legs until it was clear of her buttocks. The hand played over the firm flesh before grasping her left leg. A sudden strong pull yanked it sharply outwards. Sir Harold's knee moved in to pin her thigh firmly against the table. Her crotchless panties opened fully leaving her totally exposed. She squealed loudly as a firm hand slapped her right buttock hard and then repeated the action on the left cheek. This continued until each cheek had received half a dozen and was starting to glow red.

"Shut up woman. Spread those legs wider, I've not got all day for this. Do it now and then keep still".

Harold's left hand moved away from her and began to undo his belt and trousers until he was able to slide them down to his ankles. His cock sprung up ready for action as he leaned forward towards the helpless victim.

Without warning he grabbed her left knee and pulled out and up, forcing the sobbing woman over onto her back with one deft movement. His hands moved to seize her ankles allowing him to pull her legs wide apart. Her pussy yawned wide through the gap in the material as though inviting him in. Well, he would take it as an invitation regardless of her intent. The pink inner flesh stood out well against the copper bush surrounding it.

"Like to have my fuck holes well shaved, but this one I'll keep as it is. Just bring my scissors down later and tidy up the edges. Don't think I've had one quite so bright. Now let's see what the inside feels like."

Bonnie's pussy remained firmly shut in an attempt to resist. She screamed as her tender flesh was treated to a series of hard slaps. Harold grinned as he watched the pink flesh begin to glow a deeper red under his assault. The tightness began to decrease as she wriggled to get away from the brutal hands.

"Can keep this up all day m'Dear. Got a nice leather belt here that can help out if you want." Bonnie shook her head in terror at the thought of her soft pussy being beaten by her master's hard strap. Her wriggling decreased slightly, being replaced by spasms that matched her loud sobs.

"That's better, now open up and let me into that lovely little hole. Cock is looking for somewhere new to explore. Give him a good time and everything will be fine."

Harold leaned forward until the tip of his cock rested against the soft entrance. His hips bucked slowly, making throbbing the head run along and around pliant pussy lips. He worked his way along the crack towards the tunnel entrance and began to push against the resisting muscles of her belly. Bonnie cried as she felt the heat of his cock pushing against her.

"For heaven's sake just keep still and take what's coming, damn you. You've had a cock in there before so it shouldn't be too much of a surprise to you. Maybe it's time you found what a real one feels like."

He pushed further forward so that the head nudged against her tightly clenched pussy, making his entrance difficult. This futile resistance was his favourite part of the proceedings. His cock felt the pressure of her resisting his entry, but he knew it was wasted efford. He recalled the difference between a well fucked woman and a virgin. Virgins struggled and resisted because they didn't know what was about to happen to them; the well fucked woman resisted because she knew exactly what was about to happen. He felt the resistance but knew that her muscle memory would kick in at some point and her body would take control and allow him in. Maybe reluctantly but it would let him in none the less. He felt the first signs against the head of his cock as he pushed forward slightly and then withdrew. Each thrust parted the entrance just a fraction more. He revelled in the warm feeling as the resistant flesh pressed back against his cock with each forward thrust. The pressure against him reduced gradually with each thrust and he penetrated a little deeper. He was in no great rush but was not about to let the sobbing woman under him know that. As far as she was concerned, she was his to play with and she better cooperate and do it quickly.

"Open up damn it or I'll go and get the whip to you. Ahhh, now that's better, go on take the lot. I said open and let me in. Just do it! There's plenty more still to go into that nice little firm pussy of yours. I like them firm, much better than those sloppy great caverns. That's better, getting the idea now, are we? You're not bad for having two come out of there, still nice and tight."

His rhythm steadied and pace increased. Each thrust took him ever deeper. Bonnie's cries grew louder as she felt the hot meat stretch and penetrate ever further into her hidden cavity. That gem until now had been her husband's sole property. To her disgust and horror her body began to drop its resistance against the cock plunging in and out of her. She cried in humiliation as her body betrayed her and she felt herself lubricating. Sir Harold grunted at this first minor victory.

"That's better. Getting the hang of it now, aren't you? Make those juices run. You'll soon take it all without even thinking about it. Just need to open you out more. Ream the sides a little. Get that cock head right in there."

His speed increased, matched by Bonnie's cries of anguish. His cock slid ever more easily as her juices began to coat him. He moved from side to side to stretch the vagina walls. Harold leaned further forward until his shoulders were lodged under Bonnies knees forcing her further back onto the table. He released her ankles and placed his hands firmly on her upper arms pinning her to the table. Her arse was now lifted clear of the wood. Harold's pace increased as he leaned forward against the helpless body so that she was almost bent double. Bonnie gasped as his pace and penetration depth increased.

She had never been fucked in this position. Edward was very unimaginative in bed with the position being exclusively a rather limp missionary. The mere thought of fucking her any other way or, Lord forbids, from behind, like an animal, would disgust him. His idea of foreplay consisted of a quick mashing of her tits, getting her to handle his cock to get it hard, and then shoving it directly into her pussy. Usually, he was not in for very long. It was all she had ever known from her wedding day. The difference in what she was now experiencing shocked her.

Harold felt his balls begin to tighten. He knew that it would not be long now before that hot baby juice sped down his tube and out into the waiting pussy. He resisted as long as possible but eventually the pressure became too great. He released his cum and plunged as deep as he could. Bonnie cried as she felt the hot seed shooting deep into her. She screamed as her new master pushed hard against her and stayed there pumping his seed with short but hard spasms. Even when he finished, he remained firmly embedded in her womb. His seed was in there now and he was determined that it would have the best chance to seek out a fertile little egg. Bonnie sobbed, partially at the indignity, but also because she realised that she was on the cusp of her fertile time.

Harold finally fell forward across her belly, his cock still embedded deep inside. His hips continued to buck and grind slightly as he pushed the remainder of his cum into the corners of her belly. His hand pushed Bonnie's head firmly against the table so that she was incapable of any movement. He leaned down towards her head, forced it sideways and whispered into her ear.

"Hmm yes, you'll do quite nicely m'Dear. Very smooth you were, eventually, but still nicely tight. I like that in a woman. I'll be doing you every Monday from now on so make sure you leave those damn panties in your drawer before I arrive. Be a good girl so that I don't need to put you and the little ones out on the street. I won't be saying anything to that husband of yours either. Well not just yet, as long as you're a good girl. We'll need to see how things go, won't we? Won't be long before we can get the belly of yours swelling for the first time. The other two you've got don't count, it's the ones I put in there that matter, and I will be putting them in you regularly. Until I say otherwise that husband of yours is not to cum inside you on any Sunday or Monday night. I want your belly clear for me."

Harold punctuated each sentence with a hard slap to one or other of Bonnie's buttock cheeks. He paused between each while savouring the sound of each slap followed by her sharp cries.

Bonnie burst into tears at the thought of being a breeding mare for the monster who still lay on top pumping his seed into her. She knew deep down that she had no choice. Being put out of a position without references meant her family was condemned to the horrors of being separated in the workhouse.

Harold found that he came sooner than normal the first time he fucked a new set of holes. He always enjoyed the feeling of conquest as he subdued his victim.

Bonnie lay sobbing as her new master stood up and slowly extracted his rapidly shrinking cock from her well filled pussy. His cum slowly began to dribble out of her pussy, the thick white juice mingling with her bright copper hairs before dripping onto the table. He pulled her round to the edge of the table and slapped his cock against her face.

Yakitoo
Yakitoo
20 Followers
12