Sir Harold Gets a New Cook

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Clean it. I don't intend messing my clothes."

Bonnie reluctantly began to lick the remaining goo from Harolds slowly shrinking cock. The unfamiliar salty taste made her gag. She had never even thought about putting her mouth anywhere near Edward's cock. He would thrash her if she tried such a disgusting action. Slowly and against her will she found her mouth accepting the insistent meat invading her lips. Harold pushed harder until the head entered her reluctant mouth.

"Lick it off, woman. Yes, just like that. Round the edges and under the hood. Now suck and swallow. Do it, every last drop or your arse will be bright red, and you won't be sitting anywhere this evening".

Bonnie obeyed and continued until her tormentor was satisfied. Harold adjusted his clothing, grinned, and left the woman sobbing and gasping across the table. He strode towards the main house but stopped in the doorway and turned.

"One final thing, make damn sure you bathe yourself properly before I visit. Can't stand a smelly cunt."

Something else for him to look forward do each week. Lots of little games and tricks to teach this little madam. Plenty that she wouldn't want to talk about with her prim and proper little church friends, probably.

The following week, true to his word, Harold arrived in the kitchen just as Anne was leaving. She was a plain brunette who was coming to maturity with just the barest hint of remaining puppy fat to work off. Harold looked her over and made a mental note to pay her a visit once she came of age. He would need to check his diaries; he couldn't be certain if she was his daughter or not. Didn't really matter that much, though probably best to avoid knocking her up if she was. She smiled bashfully at the master's inspection and skipped off out the door. Harold watched her go and then turned his attentions to his cook.

Bonnie was standing with her head bowed waiting for the inevitable. Harold reached into his pocket and withdrew a pair of hair trimming scissors and a fine comb. Bonnie shivered at the sight. She had hoped he would forget his promise. He carefully placed them on the table.

"Now then, playtime. Get those things off. You washed all your bits this morning?"

Bonnie nodded and began reluctantly to remove her clothing. Harold watched as the items were removed from his latest toy and placed neatly on a chair. Bonnie was deliberately taking her time, desperately trying to delay the coming events. She didn't realise that Sir Harold was aroused by her slowness. He watched the plain cloth being replaced slowly by fine, pale freckled skin. He couldn't remember seeing anything quite so erotic as the slow stripping taking place in front of him. She finished and stood, arms pressed tight into her chest, hands clasped in front of her trying to maintain her modesty. Her head was bowed tightly into her upper chest. Harold walked slowly towards and stood in front of the shivering woman.

"Stand straight. Head up. Look straight ahead. That's it. Hands behind your back. NOW! You'll do as you are told when you're told, or that pretty little arse of yours will be glowing so bright I can make toast on it. Keep still. Right, that's your position when you're waiting for instructions. Understand"?

Bonnie shuddered and immediately complied with his orders. Harold waited for a few moments while her predicament sunk in, his eyes examining the pale flesh in front of him. Her body was not perfect but rounded in all the right places with no surplus fat or obvious blemishes. Her proud breasts held his attention for several moments. They were not over large but nicely rounded and firm with prominent dark nipples standing proud. Child baring and not impacted her to any noticeable extent. Harold licked his lips at the thought of sucking those succulent titties. Moving towards the terrified woman, he reached out and grasped each nipple between thumb and forefinger. Bonnie yelped and made to pull back but stopped as the grip and pull on her tender flesh increased. Harold gave each a tweak and further squeeze before releasing her. A sharp slap to each breast confirmed that they were as firm as appeared. Bonnie shivered and exhaled sharply. He grunted slightly and proceeded to walk slowly around her taking in all the features of her body. He paused behind her and admired the curves of her well-rounded buttocks.

"Turn round, lean forward, place your hands on the table and move your legs apart. More. That will do for now. Those little titties hang nicely, don't they? Have to give them a good working over".

He leaned in towards her and carefully pulled her cheeks apart with his thumbs, fully exposing her buttock crack. Dropping down to be level with her he continued his inspection, paying particular attention to the tight little rosebud of her now clearly visible anus. The muscular ring showed no sign of having been opened for any reason other than its intended purpose. Harold would take care of that at some point in the not-too-distant future. He was very partial to pushing his prick into a nice tight little butt hole. His right thumb tip gently brushed over the ring. Bonnie gasped and started to clench her buttocks. A cough from Sir Harold convinced her that was a bad idea. His gaze moved on down to the succulent little hole that he had already plundered. He admired the soft pink lips of her labia. The skin here was also nearly perfect with no sign of blemishes. Despite still being dry it had a very inviting sheen. There was no obvious sign of stretch marks. Untidy wisps of bright copper hair fringed the hole. He would soon tidy that for her. Harold wondered if her husband ever looked over the treasure hidden between those legs. Not that it mattered as far as he was concerned, just idle curiosity. If her husband did notice any of his artwork that would be for her to explain.

"That husband of yours ever check you out down here?"

"No Sir, never. I'd be ashamed if he did something like that. He's never seen or wanted me without my clothes."

"Does he play with this little hole first or just stick his cock straight in"?

Bonnie could feel her face flushing red as she paused for several seconds, swallowing before replying. "He does stick his fingers in first, Sir".

"Oh, dear me, what a wasteful man. And does he ever stick his cock into this other pretty little hole?" She clenched herself as his thumb lightly slid over her tight little hole.

Bonnie cried in horror. "No Sir, he would never dream of that, and I wouldn't let him." She started to straighten up but was reminded of her previous instructions by a series of hard slaps against her backside.

"Move again without permission and you'll be very sorry indeed. He mightn't make use of you there, but I most certainly will. Not today. We'll save that little delight for a future occasion. You can add emptying yourself in the privy before I arrive to your list of instructions, just in case. Don't like sticking my cock into a full arse."

Bonnie was getting more than a little scared about his intentions. She knew he was going to fuck her again. It was what else he had in mind for her that filled her with dread.

Harold continued his inspection. His hands moved away from her buttocks and slid down over her inner thighs. His thumbs lightly massaged the soft flesh as they went. The skin here to was almost perfect, pale with no markings apart from the occasional freckle. He couldn't remember seeing finer.

Standing behind her again he reached forward and moved the long hair away from her neck. He leaned forward and nuzzled her below the left ear and then nibbled her earlobe, his teeth squeezing the flesh until she called out. He grunted slightly as he sucked the soft lobe into his mouth. Strong teeth began to grind at the tender flesh. Bonnie cried in fear before he released her. His tongue played with along the underside of her chin. She shivered at the unfamiliar touch. Harold moved to the other ear, running his tongue along the back of a very tense neck. Bonnie jerked noticeably as he continued his journey to her right ear. A strong hand forced her head round to the opposite side. She felt her lobe being lightly nibbled by those dominating teeth and then sucked fully into his mouth. She cried as her flesh was consumed.

"Hmm, Tasty. Have to see what flavour the rest of you is. Now then climb up on the table and face me. Lean back, open your legs, and keep them apart by holding your knees, hands outside. Got a bit of coiffure work to do before we start."

Bonnie slowly climbed up as directed. Harold approached and adjusted her position to his liking. Taking the comb, he carefully passed it through the thick copper mat until all the tangles had been removed to his satisfaction. Bonnie whimpered slightly. Harold chuckled softly at her embarrassment. He leaned in closer, smelling the heady aroma of her slowly awakening pussy. He pulled back, grinned at her, and licked his lips. Carefully he trimmed the hairs so that the vulva area was clear with a well-defined edge. He pulled back to admire his handywork. He combed again and removed the odd hair end that refused to comply with his wishes. Content with his artistry, he placed the comb and scissors back on the tabletop.

Placing his hands firmly on the soft inner thighs he leaned forward to sample her delights. His tongue made contact with the soft labia before Bonnie realised what was happening. She screamed and tried to push him away while closing her legs. Harold gripped her legs tighter and forced them apart. He stood and landed several heavy slaps on each of her thighs. She screamed as the blows made contact with her sensitive flesh. Harold paused.

"Do that again and it'll be the crop on there and you will have to explain why you're walking in a very odd way. Now open them again and get ready for me. I'm going back down there to eat that pussy and then I'm going to fuck it".

Bonnie sobbed at the pain and the humiliation as her master positioned himself and prepared to feast. Harold was very partial to the taste of fresh pussy and took every opportunity to take his fill. The years and many subjects had taught him well.

Harold always made a point of sucking the labia as hard as he could, nothing better to get them started. Bonnie's sobs turned to sharp cries as she felt her tender flesh being drawn ever deeper into a powerful mouth. Harold sucked and used his tongue to press her lips onto the top of his mouth. Teeth nibbled and pulled at the increasingly tender womanhood. He worked his way up along her crack, his nose parting the way for his tongue. His chin massaged the area behind. Cries became louder as he moved towards the hard little lump of her clitoris. He found it, paused for a second or two, lapped around it a couple of times before engulfing it totally. He drew it into his mouth across his partially closed teeth. Bonnie felt the pain as her clit was repeatedly pulled into his mouth and then released. This was a totally new experience for her, something she had never dreamed could happen. His tongue teased the urethra, the tip pushing deep into the hole after running round the rim. Bonnie cried as the unfamiliar sensations changed to pain.

Each time she was sucked into his mouth the pain increased. Then she noticed deep down in her agony that there was something else just beyond the pain. Something that slowly increased its intensity with each suck. Harold increased the pressure as he sensed that the change was starting. Bonnie could now easily distinguish between the raw pain and the waves of the new sensation growing deep inside her. Waves that kept increasing, gradually overwhelming the pain. Soon they swept over her. She wanted more of that. Harold noticed that her cries were changing. She began pushing back and grinding against his face. He moved his right hand and effortlessly inserted his first two fingers into the now soaking pussy. A louder scream rewarded his efforts. His fingers began massaging the inner wall of the writhing woman's pussy, sending her even higher. His thumb played along her crack towards the vulva before pushing into the soft wet flesh. He felt a pair of ankles start to drum against his back and knew she was getting very close. Not much longer before he could take full and permanent ownership of this nice little delicacy.

The cries stopped momentarily before being replaced by a long wavering scream. Harold felt her thighs tremble and close tightly around his head. His fingers were tightly gripped by a fully contracted pussy. Her arse came clear of the table, her back arched and the scream tailed off. There was a short pause. A long-drawn-out warbling cry filled the room as Bonnie experienced her first ever orgasm. The cry was replaced by the sound of a woman gasping for breath. Harold chuckled at his victory, there was no doubt who owned this woman now. He tasted the first spurt of her juices and lapped the sweet liquid like a cat with cream. The cries returned as he sucked even more into his mouth, eager hands pushed his head further into a pulsing crotch. Harold decided it was time and pulled back. Bonnie cried at the loss between her legs.

"Yes, very tasty. You seemed to like that I think. Well, plenty more of that coming your way. Nothing like a bit of hard tongue work to get a pussy ready for cock. Should go in there with no problem today."

There was a brief pause before Bonnie cried even louder as a very rigid cock found her entrance and entered completely with one steady unremitting movement. Harold reached his limit and after the briefest of delay withdrew. He plunged back in once more and then withdraw. Bonnie's screams increased with each inward thrust.

"Well woman, you may have had a cock up you before but now you are going to be properly fucked. So welcome to your new life".

Harold pounded away at the defeated woman under him. The pleasure of the pressure on his prick as he pushed through her hot flesh was matched by a sharp cry; the sucking of her tunnel against him during the withdrawal produced a low moan. The two increased in frequency matching the rhythm of his strokes. Eventually there was no distinguishable break between the two cries. Harold watched as Bonnie's eyes opened wide and then rolled up under her half-closed eyelids. There was the briefest pause before massive spasms wracked her body. Years of repressed and unfulfilled sexuality were finally released. The intensity rather surprised Harold. He'd never had one come this well so soon. It usually took a few sessions before they produced orgasms approaching this quality. The surprise soon passed as Harold realised that it was his turn, and he unleashed his hot load deep into the still quivering woman. She screamed again as the heat filled her.

Harold studied the red-haired woman under him still trying to get her breath back. When his own spasms faded, he withdrew and pulled Bonnie round so that her face was against his cock. She needed no instruction this time and began to lick the juices from her new master's cock. Harold moaned contentedly as the increasingly agile tongue cleaned him.

"Well, that was rather well-done Mathers. Going to be a great deal more of that, I think. You're a natural, totally wasted on that damn fool of a husband of yours. Lots of different things I'll be teaching you. Now you've learned how to cum it will get very interesting for you. We will have to practice that sucking technique of yours and then find something to open that tight little arse hole. Plenty of Mondays ahead for you to learn".

Bonnie looked up at him wide-eyed, her hand flew to her mouth, and she began to suck her knuckles in embarrassment. Her sobs increased as she realised that a line had been crossed and Edward would be her husband in name only. Sir Harold now owned her body and soul.

Harold smiled at her epiphany, patted her on the head before dressing. She got to her feet and stood in front of the table as instructed. He finished and walked over to his new toy. Her eyes followed him as he approached. With his left hand on her shoulder, his right hand rubbed her belly with a slow but firm circular motion. He grasped her chin, turned her head towards him, then caught and held her eye.

"Right woman. Now you know where you stand. While you're under my roof you are mine for the taking and giving. The giving part will be through the swelling of this belly."

Harold smiled and departed, leaving the shocked woman to contemplate her new reality. His final comments answered a question that had nagged at her since her arrival. She had wondered at the unusually large number of children living on the estate and the number of obviously pregnant servant women around the house. There seemed to be a lack of matching menfolk.

Edward noticed something a little odd about his wife that evening. She was unusually quiet, walked a little awkwardly and avoided eye contact. She also appeared to have been crying. He didn't say anything, putting it down to being 'a woman thing', which in a sense it was. Her demeanour seemed normal the following day, so he promptly forgot all about it.

True to his word Harold visited the kitchen every Monday afternoon and fucked his increasingly compliant and adventurous cook, usually on or over the table.

The few occasions where her periods interfered with his visits, he simply took her in one of the other holes. It had not taken many visits to get her used to being penetrated wherever Harold chose. Bonnie eventually became resigned to her fate. While not initially enjoying or approving of her master's ministrations she found herself waking on a Monday with a feeling of expectation and a warmth in her belly. Her orgasms became more frequent and far more intense as the months passed. The increasingly rare occasions when her husband retained enough energy to slip his cock into her were, to put it mildly, a disappointment, for both parties.

Harold simply accepted sliding his prick into her holes as part of his manorial due. Bonnie was good compared with some of the other servants but was just one of the staff that got fucked when he had a mind to.

Inevitably her periods stopped, and her belly began to swell. Harold congratulated Edward at becoming a father again. He chuckled to himself whenever he saw the rapidly swelling Bonnie. Her relatively small size enhanced the prominence of her belly. Harold made a point of giving her a stroke or two across the lump. He would whisper in her ear that she was doing well.

"Swelling nicely now aren't you m'Dear? Make me a good one. There will be plenty more put inside you once drop this one. Nice healthy young wench like you should be good for half a dozen at least."

Bonnie found that the attentions of her employer did not diminish even slightly as her pregnancy progressed. Harold always enjoyed fucking the women he had impregnated, and Bonnie was no exception. He did finally give her some respite during her last few weeks.

Bonnie found herself producing regularly from then on; every twelve to eighteen months in fact. Harold decided to take total control over which seed would have the chance to fertilise her eggs. Sunday was easy, it being the Lord's Day and Monday soon became a day where she had to work late into the night preparing bread for the following day. Edward found as the weeks progressed that he returned home exhausted from his day's labours most nights. Coupling with his wife became rarer as time passed and was virtually non-existent between her now regular pregnancies. Edward was grateful to the Lord that she did manage to conceive at all. His reputation for virility amongst his fellow church members was greatly enhanced, resulting in greater respect. Less so with his fellow workers who knew a little more about the workings of the estate.

Sir Harold's billiard score board soon increased to reflect the output of his latest breeder.

12