Sir Knows What's Best For Cassie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back in my room I dug around my bag, and as promised there was a stack of three diapers and a little bottle of powder hidden next to them. I undressed and brought one of the pink rectangles to the bed, unfolding it until the white puffy inside lay flat beneath me.

It was less humiliating than having him do it to me, but it still sucked so much putting baby powder around my sensitive areas, then pulling the folds of the diaper up until the tapes could be stuck on, and then...

"Ugh."

I moved my hips, and the diaper moved with me. I was back. At least no toys were filling up my ass this time.

"Well? I'm expecting a photograph" his message buzzed my phone, and I crawled over to reply with my backside crinkling away once more. A quick pic of me from the waist down would have to suffice, and I dragged myself back under the covers again as it uploaded.

"Good, very good Cassie. When you're sleeping over here I'll get you some lovely nightclothes, but just your diaper should do for now. Sleep well, yes? And remember to say 'Thank you'!"

Sleeping over? God, my skin crawled at the thought. I wanted to rip this diaper off too before things got any worse.

I grit my teeth one last time, and typed the words, "Thank you, Sir" before sending that too.

Now I was left there with nothing to do but curl up under the sheets and feel sorry for myself. If only I had just not been such a fucking perv and worn normal, boy clothes to class today. If only I hadn't got a thrill out of secretly wearing all this stuff, and hadn't picked today in particular to do it, where that damn creep could find me and take advantage of me. I wriggled around, squeezing at the front of my diaper in vain, wanting nothing more than to stimulate my trapped manhood and get all these thoughts emptied out of me.

Nngh, I wanted to cum, I wanted to be free, I wanted... to...

I drifted off again...