Sir Magnus and the Speeding Ticket Ch. 02

Story Info
The policeman Magnus takes me to a shopping centre for fun.
2.9k words
4.68
7.3k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lovelicker2
Lovelicker2
430 Followers

I need to get this off my chest. It's been two weeks now since I met the policeman that changed my life. It all started with me driving home an old girlfriend from a party and being stopped by this tall black cop. His name was Magnus, very fittingly. I had driven a little too fast and I admit, I had drunk just a little too much, but he was kind enough to overlook this on a condition. At the time I felt I didn't have a choice and he somehow so naturally took control over me, and... I submitted and... sucked him off right there by the side of the car, in the middle of the night, by the highway. My girlfriend, who really i just a good friend, slept when I started but later woke up and watched it all.

The week after I was confused and felt ashamed, mainly because I got a hard-on each time, I thought of what had happened and what I had done. And, when I received the sms from Him, my heart jumped and.... I felt my cock swell. Of course, he had my mobile number as he had taken all my details that evening, although he said he wouldn't giving me a fine or anything.

"Hi! I really enjoyed meeting you the other night, and I hope I am not totally wrong when I think that so did you. If you care to meet me again some time, just send me a short 'yes' here. I would be more than happy if you do."

I had a hard time concentrating that day at work and took the whole day to think it through. Just as I was leaving work, I couldn't wait any longer. I wanted to see him again and wrote a short reply.

"Yes//Ted"

He took two days to answer. I looked regularly on my phone, hoping for a positive reaction, and when it finally came, I responded immediately.

"I am so happy to hear that, Ted. How about if I pick you up on Saturday at 10 am for a little excursion?"

"Sounds great!" I tested back.

I counted the hours over the following days. I longed to meet him but also got more and more nervous as well. I went over our short meeting that night, remembered his warm fatherly voice, his tall muscular body, large hands, and dark complexion. He was at least a head taller than me, and his cock... had been so impressive. The softness of the dark skin, the hardness, length, girth, warmth... was still so vivid in my mind.

To pass time, and maybe... prepare myself a little, I trained hard at the gym over the following days. I feel good about my body, although I am not very tall or muscular, but rather have a runner's body. For some reason I decided to shave most of my body hair off on the Friday evening in the shower. As I dried myself off in front of the mirror, I looked at myself and thought, I will not be the same person after tomorrow, and boy was I right.

Although I was horny, and thinking of Him, I refrained from masturbating and finally fell asleep and woke up... with a big erection. It was a beautiful warm sunny day. I had a very light breakfast and dressed in a pair of beige slacks and a t-shirt and low soft shoes, and no socks.

He rang my doorbell, at exactly 10 o'clock. I opened, and he greeted me with a beaming smile. He seemed even taller than I remembered him, taller and broader. He was smartly dressed in his dark blue police uniform. He wore his cool cap, holster, a side-handle baton, handcuffs and a walkie-talkie at his belt.

"You look great Ted. Did you miss me?"

I blushed and nodded.

"Wonderful to hear that, Ted. Let's go immediately. I have something I want to share with you."

"Eh, ok...should I bring anything?"

"No, you are fine just as you are. I like you like that....!"

He reached out and ruffled my hair, as if I was a little boy. He was maybe 10 years older than me, but still.... It made me feel even smaller in his presence. He somehow naturally took command of the situation, and me.

I closed the door and as we walked over to his police car and drove off. He put on some rock music and sang along in a low voice as we drove out of the centre of the city. At some point he put his hand on my thigh and gave me a short smile. It felt electric.

"Relax Ted and enjoy this day. I will take care of you in a way that I think you've wanted for a long time but haven't yet dared to admit or even try."

I blushed again. It felt as if he saw right through me.

He parked the car in the reserved police parking by a large shopping centre.

"And this is where I want to show you that very special something."

I got out and followed him in. We walked along a range of stores and people, on either side of a long arcade with three floors and an open atrium in the middle.

Suddenly he grabbed my arm and stopped me, by a long mirror on one wall, opposite an elegant men's clothing store. He took out a bunch of keys, and after trying three he opened a plain white door in the wall. He showed me in and turned on the bright neon light. It was a clean simple room of 3 by 4 meters, with a steel cabinet with drawers in a corner, a black plastic bucket, two plain chairs, and a plain quite narrow table along the outer wall. There was a long ruler and some toilet paper rolls on the table. Surprised, I realized that what I thought was a mirror, was in fact a see-through one-way window. We could see the many passing shoppers, but they couldn't see us.

"This is where we take shop-lifters or people with sudden problems here at the shopping centre," he explained as he closed the door.

He caressed my back and pointed out through the window.

"Cool isn't it. We can see them, but they can't see what goes on in here."

He pushed my forward towards the table and leaned in and whispered in my ear.

"I've been hard all week, thinking of you and what you did for me last week there by the highway. Please tell me that you felt the same."

"Yes..." I nodded, blushing again.

He smiled and caressed my neck with his big strong hand.

"I'd like you to do something special for me and let me see you all naked. Please undress for me...."

I felt like I was being hypnotized. What was happening with me? I turned and nodded. He stepped back and sat down on one of the chairs.

"Strip for me... slowly...please..."

Without really thinking, I slowly pulled the t-shirt over my head and took off my shoes, and then very slowly unzipped my pants and stepped out of them. Finally, turning away from him I slowly pulled off my boxer shorts. It felt as if I was a stripper on stage and I didn't dare to turn as I already had a raging hard-on.

"Please fold your clothes and put them in the top drawer in the cabinet."

I did as he instructed and as I walked over and put my clothes in the drawer, I knew that he saw my erection.

"Lock the drawer and come here and give me the key."

I locked it and as I approached him, he got up and took the keys out of my hand, smiling broadly.

Without a work, he walked around me and started to caress my arms, my back, my chest, and my cheek.

"You look great all naked. And I really like to see that you like doing this for me here. "

He very gently touched my erection. My heart jumped.

He firmly took my shoulders, turned me, and led me up to the table. He stood behind me as we stood looking out through the on-way window at the many passing people.

"I want to make you fully mine, own you. I want you to submit to me completely" he whispered in my ear. He stood close behind me, and I felt the cloth of his uniform press against my back and behind.

"Get on top of the table, on your knees!"

Obediently I climbed on top of the table, sitting on my knees with my legs wide apart. It was quite narrow, and my knees touched the wall and sill just below the glass window and my feet and but stuck out onto where he stood. I felt awkward. He took my right arm and lifted it up and placed my hand on my neck. He did the same with my left, and suddenly I felt the cool steel of his handcuffs lock them in place.

I could easily have lifted my hands over my head to get them in front of me, but I didn't. With a shiver I realized that I more than accepted thus, I wanted him to take control over me.

"I know you want this..." he whispered in my ear.

"You know you are a cock-sucker since last weekend, don't you?"

I nodded.

"I don't hear you. Say it out loud. Tell me that you are a cock-sucker."

I swallowed hard, and with my voice a little weaker than normal I answered him.

"I am a cock-sucker."

"Right, you are. And now you have just stripped like a cheap slut for me... voluntarily and allowed me to restrain you. Tell me that you are my willing Slut."

His voice was deep and hypnotical. I felt so vulnerable, but I couldn't resist now.

"I am your willing Slut."

"Good girl! But call me Master or Sir, please from now on."

He suddenly grabbed the half-meter long ruler from the table and caressed my throat up to my chin and lips with it.

"Kiss it!"

I kissed the top of the plastic ruler.

I shivered as he slowly caressed me with it, down over my nipples, stomach and along my erect cock. He continued stroking the underside of my cock with it and then the balls and then back up, tapping the top of my cock a few times with it before bringing it back to my lips.

"Nah?"

I kissed it again.

"Good Slut!"

With a swift move he brought it down over my back and suddenly slapped me hard on my but with it.

"Aaaahhhh!!" I cried out and twitched with the surprise and the light pain.

"OOoohh... you aren't used to that yet..."

He reached around and gently caressed my cock that had softened quite a bit from the slap. Before long I was fully hard again. And the, he slapped me again.

"Soooo.... Are you giving yourself fully too me, Son?"

".. yes... yes, Sir... " I stammered.

He masturbated for me again -- soft, seductive strokes.

"You have a great cock my Girl. I love it."

Just as I got fully erect again, he smacked me a series of times, and I felt my but go red.

I bit my lip... but didn't cry out....

"Now, that's better Bitch!"

He masturbated for me again, leaning in over my shoulder, whispering.

"Look out at the old man there in the men's clothing store on the other side, the one with the grey beard."

"Yes?"

He caressed my balls, so wonderfully, that I moaned out aloud.

"Oohhmmmmmm....."

"Tell me: that you'd suck his cock for me if I asked you."

My head was spinning. This had gotten already far crazier than I had ever dreamed of. But I was so turned on too. I felt ashamed suddenly. What on earth was I doing here!? But instead of trying to protest or get away I softly answered:

"I'd suck his cock if you asked me, Sir"

"Again...say it again... 'you'd suck his BIG COCK'..."

"I'd suck his BIG COCK if you asked me, Sir."

"... and say it again... but louder..."

"I'D SUCK HIS BIG COCK IF YOU'D ASK ME, SIR!"

"Ooooh, yes... you will..." he chuckled.

He raised his left hand to my lips and pressed two fingers inside. I sucked on them, as we watched the grey man, buy a shirt and leave the store. He briefly looked at himself in the mirror, and straightened his tie, but it felt as if he looked right at us.

Suddenly the fingers were pulled out of my mouth and pressed against my anus.

"Today, I will fuck your ass... but before that we have to loosen you up a little. Breathe.... and relax."

He slowly pushed one finger inside me. I grimaced with the initial pain, but soon it subsided. He wet his fingers with some spit, and pushed it in again, and then added another. Then he pulled them both out.

"A good start. You can put your hands on top of the mirror-window so you don't fall off...."

I followed his instruction. He leaned over my back again and held up his side-handle baton to my face... caressing me with it.

"Lick it cock-sucker!"

I obediently started licking it, and before long he pushed it into my mouth and mouth fucked me with one end of it.

After a while he pulled it out with a chuckle and looking over my shoulder, I saw him put some gel on it and in the next moment I felt it pressed against my ass opening. With one hand he pushed my ass cheeks apart and raised me up a little, as he pushed the baton up and into me.

"Ooooh God!" I squirmed, as he pushed it further and further into me.

He reached around and started masturbating for me, as he slowly fucked me in the ass with the baton. It was an incredible sensation, and I felt my orgasm build up inside me.

"Just let it go cock-sucker cum for me...!"

He pushed me up and towards the window, massaging me faster.

"Oooooohhhhhhhh Maaaaaaaasterrrrr!!!" I cried out as I exploded, shooting my load all over the window. Rope after rope of my white seed adorned the mirror-window.

With a swift motion he pulled out the baton and replaced it with his big cock. I gasped as I felt his warm huge erection push all the way up into me. He pulled my hips back towards him, and my hands slipped off the top of the window and down on the table under me, my face just centimetres from the glass.

"Lick it up cock-sucker! Lick you cum for me!"

I obeyed and started licking up my own sperm. I felt filthy and abused... but even worse... I felt my cock harden again. A passing woman looked herself in the mirror and checked her lipstick. She stared straight at me... at least that's how it felt. My new Master fucked me harder and harder, groaning out loud and before long he climaxed and emptied himself deep inside. I almost came a second time.

"Wow!" That was great my little Bitch!" he chuckled as he pulled out and zipped up.

"Up there... you forgot to lick up that glob..."

He grabbed my hair and almost lifted it up to the spot, and I dutifully licked it up.

Then he helped me down from the table. His sperm slowly dripping down the inside of my thighs.

"Now get dressed Slut...."

"Can I clean off a little, first?"

"No! Get your clothes whore!"

I walked over and pulled at the drawer but realized that it was still looked. I turned and looked pleadingly at my Master.

"Beg me for your clothes..."

"... please... can I have my clothes...?"

"First, from now on you address me by calling me Master or Sir, second I want to hear you say loud and clear you'll suck any cock I ask you to suck."

I felt ashamed and humiliated... but my cock betrayed me, it was rock hard,

"I'll suck any cock you ask me to such, Sir."

I couldn't believe I just said what I had said. He just chuckled and threw the keys on the floor. I picked them out, got my clothes out and dress as he watched me smiling.

"Let's go for coffee. We have someone waiting for us."

We stepped out, and it felt strange to be among so many people, just having been fucked and having licked my own sperm. It felt as if they must all see it on me. I stopped just as we stepped out and looked myself in the glass mirror. You couldn't see inside fortunately, but I saw some sperm still on my forehead. I quickly wiped it off with my hand.

"You can leave the rest..:" he chuckled as we walked over to a Starbucks nearby.

To my horror, my girlfriend Christine was there, and she greeted us with a broad smile. But what was more, the old man we had seen stepping out of the men's clothing store was also there.

"Hi ted! Meet me Dad!"

I didn't know where to look as I shook his hand and we sat down.

When Magnus arrived with our coffees and sat down, he quickly leaned over and whispered:

"Don't forget what you promised me...?

I nodded and blushed, and Christine started giggling for some reason.

Lovelicker2
Lovelicker2
430 Followers