Sir Magnus and the Speeding Ticket

Story Info
I get pulled over for speeding by police officr Sir Magnus.
1.8k words
4.59
11.1k
18

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lovelicker2
Lovelicker2
431 Followers

It had been a great party and it was passed midnight. I had laughed a lot, danced like crazy and felt elated as I left the apartment together with Christine. She had drunk a little too much and I had said that I could still drive and would take her home. She was all talkative and giggly as we walked to my small car, but she soon fell asleep, and I drove in silence out to her place at the outskirts of Stockholm city.

I was in my early thirties and worked in a finance company with financial administration and lived in an apartment just at the border of city. Life had been good to me, and I liked my body, and I did quite a lot of sports. I was slender, about 175 cm tall and not fully sure about my sexuality. I had experimented with women but was increasingly attracted to men. What I already knew was that I was not the dominant part in any relationship.

I knew Christine from my university days, and we had flirted a little, had dinner a few times and now we danced a lot at the party, but we hadn't ever done anything sexually. I regarded her as a very close friends, and we had a great many common friends. She had deep brown eyes, brown golden hair, a nice oval face and a beautiful smile and laughter. Slightly older and taller than me, she always took the lead in our various encounters.

As I drove along a straight stretch of road, passing through a small forest, a police car overtook us. I was driving a little too fast, but quickly slowed down to the speed limit. There was only one officer in the car. He looked long at me, as he drove past, before accelerating and then signalling for me to turn into a small parking area next to the road and to stop. I looked over at Christine, but she still seemed asleep.

The police officer turned out to be a tall muscular dark man, and he walked confidently over to me and waved for me to step out.

"We don't want to disturb you sleeping lady," he chuckled as he led me around to the safe passenger side of the car. He stood by the passenger door mirror.

"You were driving a little too fast there, son. Show me your license."

I gave him my license, and he read it carefully.

He looked sternly at me.

"I'm actually no longer on duty, and am on my way home, but you were clearly going too fast and I had to intervene. This could be costly, I think you were over the limit at which I would have to take you license, son."

"Oh, please don't... please, I need it for coming to work.2

"Did you drink anything? I don't want to bother to get the tester, but..."

"... only two glasses of wine, I promise.... And I was just a little tired, and didn't notice I went too fast... Sir... please..."

I stood just half a meter away from him, and he stared down at me. He wore a dark blue uniform and looked very smart. I could feel his warmth in the slightly cool night air. I just wore a thin pink shirt, with my sleeves rolled up and beige slacks.

"So, is she you wife, girlfriend or mistress - your beautiful lady...?"

I was stunned by his sudden shift of topic.

"Eh... no we're just good friends from school days... and we just happened to meet at this party where we were..."

"Oh, I see... so... are you more interested in... men...?"

I blushed, looking down, and my response was a clear indication to him that he was right.

"You know, we could forget your little speeding ticket and me having to take your license... as I am off duty... on a condition that you..."

He smiled and grabbed the bulge of his pants.

I stared at it and swallowed hard.

He reached out and took my chin in his dark hand and lifted it up and forced me to look straight up into his dark eyes and smiling face.

"You're a very attractive young man... I like you... so it would be a pleasure if you'd please me... and I'd forget this little transgression of yours. Deal?"

"Yes..." I stammered.

"Good! Then kneel... and open my pants..."

I was very nervous now, and my heart raced. The situation was surreal.

"... now... right here... but...?"

I look around, and looked at Christine, sleeping with her head against the passenger seat window, just decimetres away.

"... all adds to the enjoyment... and don't you worry... she seems to sleep so nicely..."

I slowly knelt before him and reach up and opened his pants.

"Take it out, son."

Nervously, I reached in and pulled out a massive dark half hard cock. It felt warm in my hand, and in the soft light from the street lights a bit further away, and from some passing cars, I could see that he was circumcised.

I felt it slowly grow in my hand, and gently stroked it. It felt magic, and I was suddenly very turned on, and my own cock strained in my pants.

"Tell me it turns you on, and how much you want to suck it... I want to hear you beg for it..."

I looked up at him, and smiled.

"Wow! It's huge! I want to... suck it... please can I suck it... it makes me so horny..." I whispered.

"Good! Kiss it like you love it... show me how much you love it... and I want to hear you say it out loud!"

I couldn't believe it. Here I was on my knees, beside my car, next to a busy road, about to suck off an unknown policeman's black cock.

I leaned in and started kissing it up and down, again and again. He smelt nice of some after shave or deodorant, and a bit of sweat.

"Oooh, mmmm... I love you cock....!"

"That's my boy!"

He grew to his full size as I kissed and started to lick his cock. It was a sensual and exhilarating. I wanted to taste him now.

I opened my mouth and looked up at him as I slowly took it in.

He smiled back and moaned with delight.

"Man, that feels so good, boy!"

I gently sucked on him, as I massaged his massive member.

He grabbed my head with his left hand and stroked my hair, and slowly moved his hips back and forth a little, giving me the rhythm. He hummed as he started to slowly face fuck me, gradually pushing himself deeper and deeper, until I gagged.

"You haven't sucked very many cocks yet, have you?"

"No," I admitted... mumbling between two of his long thrusts.

In fact, I had only once actually had another man's cock in my mouth, and that was many years ago. I had dreamed of it very often, but somehow hadn't yet admitted that men attracted me and turned me on so much more than women.

"Well, you're a cock sucker now, boy! And your lady knows it..." he chuckled.

Panicking, I looked at Christine in the window. She hadn't moved but looked smilingly at me.

I wanted to stop, run, hide... but his powerful hands held me in place. He pulled out and grabbed himself, with my hand under his, and ran the top of his cock all around my face, into my eye sockets, over my forehead, up and down my cheeks, around my nose... and then pushed it into my mouth again.

"I'm going to come soon, son..."

I was breathing harder now, and I felt his cock twitch on my mouth.

"I want you to hold the load in your mouth, show it to me and your lady... before swallowing... as you do want me to forget that speeding, don't you..." he laughed.

He pulled out and holding his cock, my hand on it, in his firm grip, and the tip of his cock on my lower lip he masturbated fast, His and m hand hitting my nose, and I opened my mouth wide for him, knowing what was to come. I had seen it so many times in porn videos, but here I was... about to taste the semen of another man.

Suddenly he exploded and filled my mouth with stream after stream of sperm. It didn't taste that bad at all, salty, silky, minerally and almost sweet. I felt his ecstasy and heard him groan with delight and it almost made me come myself, in my pants.

After a while, he slowly recovered and stepped back a little, still holding my hair with his left hand.

"Show me and the missus..."

I held my full mouth open for him to see, and he turned my head towards Christine so she could see too.

"Now swallow it all down, cock sucker"

I blushed, and although so aroused I felt ashamed. I looked at Christine as I swallowed the big load down.

He left me sitting there for a while, as he zipped up and patted my head.

"My name is Magnus by the way, but you can address me as Sir or Sir Magnus. Now get into your car and I will escort you home safely. And give my regards to your beautiful lady."

I got up on wobbly legs, with the taste of him lingering in my mouth, my own hard on clearly visibly in my thin slacks.

"Well, now that is visible proof that you enjoyed it too."

The lights of a passing car lit me up as he pointed for Christine to the wet stain on my pants and my cock straining against the thin cotton.

He patted my back as I walked back to the driver's side and got into the car, with my ears ringing.

"Well, well... you sure paid that police officer handsomely for not giving you a speeding ticket," Christine giggled.

"What could I do...?" I mumbled embarrassed and ashamed, as I drove off, with Magnus.. Sir Magnus... following us in the police car.

"Hihi, well I enjoyed it... and I saw that so did you... it's all OK, Ted... "

We arrived at her place, and she kissed me goodbye on the cheek and patted my arm, before stepping out. I drove on home, with the police car still on my heels. I parked and got out and walked up to my apartment building. Magnus honked the horn and drove off. He now knew both my name and where I lived.

I undressed as soon as I got in, and took a long shower and massaged myself to an enormous orgasm... thinking of Sir Magnus.

Lovelicker2
Lovelicker2
431 Followers