Sir Responds to Sara's Cheekiness

Story Info
Cheekiness with Sir gets Sara into a dilemma.
4.1k words
4.45
11.9k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lit_Minx
Lit_Minx
40 Followers

Feeling a bit bored at work, I decide to see if you are on messenger and to indulge in some "cheekiness". My favorite way of provoking you into a reaction. In the past your "reactions" have ended up in the best type of distraction and some memorably pleasurable activities.

"Hey! I thought I might go spinning at lunch and wear that tight white top you love so much. Only problem is that I seem to have forgotten my sports bra. Do you think I can just go without? No one will mind right?" I ask, guessing your reaction to the thought of my semi sheer top and no bra underneath.

"Sure, why not," comes the immediate reply.

This was not what I was expecting. No resistance to my cunning plan? My surprise turns to fear as I realize that if you don't stop me, I'll have to go through with my threat otherwise it means admitting I was just trying to wind you up.

"So, we're on for spinning at lunchtime then?" my computer pings this latest message from you and the winking face emoji makes me sure that you know exactly what I've gotten myself into and are loving my predicament.

"Sure," I reply, not knowing how to avoid the inevitable. It's fine, I tell myself. I can just sit at the back or simply wear the sports bra and see if you comment.

As lunchtime gets closer, I become increasingly nervous about what you'll say to me. When we meet at the door of the office you're grinning like the Cheshire Cat and I'm sure it's been on your mind too.

"Ready?" you say with a wink.

"Can't wait..." I retort through gritted teeth. As we walk, my mind whirls. Maybe I can design some sort of illness to get out of this. You offer to carry my bag and I don't think much of this act of chivalry until I see you pluck something out and slip it into your pocket. I'm sure I know what you've taken out and sure enough as I look through my bag in the changing rooms, my sports bra has vanished.

Now I really have only two choices. Miss spinning and just admit what I was doing or brazen it out wearing this semi-sheer top for spinning knowing that my nipples will be visible to anyone who chooses to look. The exhibitionist in me is making me feel damp at the idea and I know that I want to just go ahead. My tits are pert and firm and maybe no one will even notice. I can sit at the back and hide for most of the class.

Swallowing hard, I pull the white top over my head and tug it into place. I decide not to look too closely in the mirror in case I chicken out and after fastening my long brown hair into a ponytail, I head out of the door into the gym to find the spin class.

As I walk into the gym I see you standing with a couple of your gym buddies smiling. You wave me over, clearly intimating I should come over and say Hello. I'm horrified, that's the last thing I want to do dressed like this. I try to pretend I don't know what you're doing and just smile briefly, wave and put my head down trying to quickly get to the spinning class. However, you won't be ignored.

"Sara, come over and meet Darren and Heath," you say. I look up to see you at my arm, steering me over to where the two muscle-bound guys are standing near the weights in front of a mirrored wall.

We stop in front of them and you grab my arm tightly. The arm that I had been trying to put across my chest protectively. As you grab my arm your fingers brush one of my nipples lightly. Just enough for a spike of heat to rush into it which carries through my body to my already damp pussy and back up. My nipples become instantly erect. As I'm now standing in front of a mirror, I watch this happen with horror as it becomes clear that my aureoles and now erect nipples, are very clearly visible through the thin white material. I look flushed and brazen and incredibly turned on.

Both men standing with you are staring intently at my chest and the looks of lust on their faces only serve to make my nipples become harder and strain against the tight top.

"Um, hello," I stammer nervously. I want the ground to swallow me whole but at the same time, I can't help but feel supremely aroused by the looks on their faces and my mind runs through one of the recent fantasies we shared in which you had me being shared by two of your gym buddies. My mind runs though pictures of my pussy being impaled on the cock of the blond guy, whilst the dark-haired guy thrusts his massive cock down my throat, holding my ponytail in one hand and squeezing my nipples savagely in the other. I feel a rush of heat to my pussy from standing in front of these men in this state of dress and now with these thoughts in my mind. I see you looking at me and watching my reactions.

"Come on. We'll be late for spinning. Don't worry I saved us two bikes near the middle," you grin widely at my dismayed look. We head for spinning, leaving Darren and Heath standing, dumbstruck near the weights shifting their shorts to cover up their arousal.

We walk into the class just as it's about to start. At first no one notices anything as they're intent on getting their bikes adjusted. Then you feign a coughing fit and dozens of eyes turn to look at you, then fixate on me. I see the surprise at my attire clearly in their expressions as I make my way to the middle of the room. My nipples are now helplessly erect and straining at my top, my pussy feels wet and I am achingly aware of my every movement. I'm turned on by the many eyes on me, as you knew I would be. I sit down on my bike and clip in my shoes, raring to get going and get this ordeal over with.

Our instructor comes in and it's the fit young guy that all the girls come to spin class hoping to see. You have chosen bikes that are in the center of the class and I'm almost directly in front of the instructor but one row back. When he looks up after climbing on his bike, he locks eyes with me before letting his gaze drift lower before looking pointedly at my erect nipples clearly visible through my top. My stomach clenches in embarrassment but my pussy also twitches with pleasure at the thought that this must be turning him on.

As the class starts and we start cycling I realize that the lack of bra also means that my breasts are going to move much more than usual, and I notice several men, and some women, glancing over to see my breasts bouncing as the cycling kicks into high gear. I look sideways at you and it's clear you're enjoying my discomfort and the view of my breasts moving in rhythm with my movements.

Through the class I am highly aware of the eyes on me, trying to see through my top, and my nipples stay hard most of the way through. At the end of the class, the sweat pouring down my brow, neck and between my tits has made my top nearly transparent in places. I always enjoy spinning and my toned ass and thighs are testament to this passion, but I think this will be a class I remember for some time to come.

I hurry to leave as the class finishes but struggle to get out of the room quickly due to the number of people loitering and the fact that my bike is in the middle of the room. The instructor comes over to stand in front of me looking down at me.

"Hi, how did you enjoy today's class?" he asks in a warm, friendly tone, glancing down quite pointedly at my breasts.

"It was great thanks," I say shyly, trying to ignore the fact that I'm standing in front of this sexy guy in a basically see through top. Before he can say anything further you come over and grab me by the elbow in a territorial fashion, making me smile. "See you next time," I say with a smile as we walk away.

We part ways at the door to the changing areas, but you lean in and whisper in my ear, "Meet me in the steam room in five minutes." This has long been our meeting place as it's unisex and has doors that lead to the men's and women's showers.

I go in and change quickly into my string bikini before heading through to the steam room. I open the door and can't see a thing at first as there's too much steam, so I feel my way over to a bench and sit down waiting for my eyes to adjust and enjoying the heat of the room. All of a sudden, I feel hands on my thighs and you're there, running your hands over my thighs and up to my ass before running up my back and to my shoulders. Then you're kissing me and all I want to do is climb on top of you and to feel your hard cock deep inside me.

But that's not on your agenda today. As I try to climb on top of you, you grab my wrists in one hand, and whisper in my ear, "You like being a cock tease, don't you? All those men are now aching to fuck you after seeing you wandering around like a dirty slut with your tits on display. But you aren't giving them any satisfaction. I think maybe you need a taste of your own medicine."

You run your free hand down my front and cup my already wet pussy through the bikini bottoms firmly, before sliding a finger underneath to my wet slit. Rubbing insistently up to my clit, you start to circle it with your thumb and slide two fingers inside me. Gliding in easily you start to crook your fingers to rub my g-spot. Having spent nearly an hour in a state of arousal, I'm almost immediately able to start feeling the swell of an orgasm building. I start to gyrate and press against your fingers. You let me move for a few moments then withdraw completely, leaving me groaning with need.

You pull yourself free of your shorts and instead push my face down to service your cock which is straining eagerly. I gladly take your 7-inch length in my mouth and relax my throat as I've been taught to take your full length. Swirling my tongue and treating you as my favorite popsicle, I go to town, slurping and kicking and sucking. Blowjobs are genuinely one of my favorite things and I love how you smell, taste, and the feel of you.

"Take it kitten..." you say hoarsely, "see what you do to me? I want you to make me cum with your dirty little slut mouth."

Your words spur me on and I look up at you through the steam, trying to show you the pleasure I'm taking in being allowed access to one of my favourite parts of your anatomy. It's not long before I can feel you swell up, your hand gripping my ponytail hard to keep my head in place as you thrust compulsively into my throat, emptying your load into me. I swallow it gladly, licking my lips so as not to miss a drop.

By now my need is all consuming for you to bend me over and take me. Wanting my pussy full of you. My hips are gyrating on their own accord and I'm swaying and wiggling trying to get something to satisfy the ache inside. Again, you start to touch my pussy and slide your fingers inside.

"You really love giving head don't you," you exclaim in wonder. "You're sopping wet and I bet if I just carry on playing with you like this, you'd love to cum on my hands..." You tease my clit, rubbing around and above it, before tapping on it ever so lightly over and over. Not enough to allow me to cum but increasing my arousal each time. I know that you must be about to let me cum.

"Please Sir, may I cum?" I plead.

All movement stops. "No, you may not," you say. "You've been a very naughty slut, winding all those guys up. You need to pay for that. So, you won't be allowed to cum now and I don't want you to play with yourself either."

You push me towards the door with a slap on the bottom, "Go and change. We need to get back to work."

I stumble out into the changing rooms feeling bewildered. You're going to leave me feeling like this? I'm so goddamned horny I could hump just about anything. My pussy twitches and aches, missing the fingers that were there just moments ago. But I have no choice but to try to ignore the sensations in my body and start to get showered and dressed.

As I reach for my clothes after my shower my phone pings with a message from you, "Since you don't seem to think that underwear is necessary for sports, why wear it for the office? You can leave your bra AND panties in the bag."

My stomach drops. This joke of mine is really backfiring on me. I am wearing a tight pencil skirt today, one I know you like, but it's going to be clear I'm not wearing panties underneath it. Luckily, the top is a red button up blouse and I'm hoping that it will generally mask the lack of bra if no one looks too closely. I really have no choice. I know the punishment for disobeying would be much, much worse, but I'm still afraid of walking back into our busy office without any of my underwear on.

As I walk out of the changing rooms, you watch me intently, the way a predator does with its food, and smile when you see I've obeyed your demands. "Good girl," you whisper to me as we start walking. You put your hand innocently on the middle of my back where my bra would normally be and rub circles in my flesh, reminding me every second of my lack of bra. I am hotly aware of the way my breasts move and my nipples rubbing against the material of my top.

Just as we go our separate ways in the office itself you lean over and whisper in my ear, "Meet me in the disabled toilet in an hour."

I walk in holding my bag protectively in front of me and slide quickly behind my desk. No one from my team seems to have noticed me, and I grab my lunch box and wolf down something even though I'm not hungry. I check the time, making a mental note of when I need to meet you, then try to get stuck into work.

As the clock ticks round to the time we're supposed to meet, I wonder to myself whether you intend to give me the orgasm that I missed out on. My pussy is still wet, and my insides feel achy with need. As always, I'm incredibly turned on by my exploits and your treatment of me.

At the time you ordered me to be there, I walk slowly to the disabled toilet and slip in the door to find you there, waiting for me. Without saying a word, you grab me and turn me around to face the sink and place my hands on the sides of the sink.

"Don't move your hands," you say quietly.

You raise my skirt and push your knee between my thighs, spreading them and pulling my ass into your crotch. I wiggle trying to feel your cock against my ass. You move back and without warning slide your fingers unceremoniously between my legs into my wetness. Crooking your fingers into a hook against my g-spot, you pull my ass towards you before whack, you smack my naked ass hard.

I yelp and lift my hands instinctively to protect my backside.

"Don't move," you say again, menacingly. "If you move again, I'm going to make this so much harder for you."

I put my hands back on the edges of the sink and clench my insides and ass cheeks in anticipation of another blow coming. You take your own sweet time letting the anticipation build in me before again smacking my ass, first on one side then the other. I count a total of five strikes in my head all with your other hand holding me in place with my pussy. Then you begin to slide your fingers in and out of me and circle my aching clit with your thumb. I moan in pleasure and the onslaught on my clit ceases.

Then smack. You strike me on both sides five more times before your fingers go back to lazily circling my clit. Each time I moan, you stop and smack my ass again. This time you begin to finger me in earnest, using your thumb and fingers to caress and knead my clit and delve deeper inside me. I start to whimper and ask, "Please Sir, may I cum?"

"Are you close?" you ask, your voice in my ear makes my knees go weak.

"Yes. So close, please please, may I cum, Sir," I beg.

"No, you may not," you answer. "Meet me back here in an hour and do NOT play with yourself." Withdrawing your fingers completely, my pussy twitches feeling empty and desperate at the loss. I turn and look at you in disbelief, but I know better than to argue. I smooth down my skirt over my sore, pink ass and try to rearrange my top where my hard nipples are fighting to push at the buttons.

Shakily I wander back to my desk, convinced that I must look an absolute state but luckily no one seems to notice a thing as I sink back down in my seat and look automatically at the clock to ensure I know when an hour will be. This time I barely get any work done as all I can think about is the all-consuming heat in my insides, my sopping wet pussy and my sore ass.

After about 30 minutes, I hear my phone ping and see a message from you, "Bring some binder clips with you."

I shudder. I do have some binder clips on my desk, horrible black clips for holding paper. I worry what you'll do with them as I can't imagine you want to bind paper with them. But my inner slut revels in the idea of the sensitive places you might place them and feel my insides clench in anticipation.

When the hour of torturous waiting is over, I pick up the binder clips and walk slowly to the bathrooms, hoping again that no one is paying any attention to my afternoon activities. The IT support guy looks up as I walk past and seems to be staring at me, but I pretend to myself it's nothing. Quickly I open the door of the disabled toilet and go inside. You're waiting for me again and this time, you stand in front of me to ask, "How are you feeling? Still enjoying your little joke now?"

"No. I wish I hadn't tried to provoke you now," I admit. "I'd really like to cum, please, Sir. I can't concentrate on work or anything. It's all I can think about."

"So, you admit to being a dirty little slut who can't control her urges?" you tease.

"Yes, Sir. I'm a dirty little slut who can't control herself. I need Sir's guidance," I say, feeling a thrill at the words.

Without answering you start to slide my skirt up to my waist and unbutton my blouse.

"Did you bring the clips?" you ask.

I nod and present them to you. You place them in the sink before lifting me up and sitting me on the edge of it. The cold ceramic feels amazing against my hot flesh.

You start to tease and play with my erect nipples, licking and sucking them, which you know I love. I close my eyes, enjoying the sensations and feeling the wetness in my pussy surge again. I suspect I could cum with just this sensation, but I don't want to ask and ruin it for myself. Suddenly there's a sharp pain in my left nipple and I open my eyes to see one of the binder clips cutting into me, squeezing the nipple painfully. I gasp as you do the same to the other side. It's excruciating. Not like when we've played before. These clips hurt. Tears well up in my eyes and I look at you wondering what's to come.

"So, you want to cum?" you say finally. "Okay, I'll give you a choice. You can come back here every hour for the rest of the afternoon and beg me to spank your pussy or ass and if you're good, I may let you cum at the end of the day. But only if you submit without complaint and there's no guarantee I won't change my mind after the cheek you tried to pull today."

You continue, "Or, you can try to cum now wearing these clips. However, you'll only have a minute and if you fail to cum during that time then I won't let you cum for the rest of the day. Understand?"

I gaze at you with disbelief, uncertain why the choice to cum now seems so much more appealing than the continued torture of having my ass or worse, pussy, spanked... I feel like there's some catch I'm missing but I'm so desperate to cum it seems like an easy decision. As if to make my decision even easier, you casually circle my clit with your thumb making me moan.

"I'd like to cum now please Sir," I say quietly.

"Well, we'll see if you can or not..." you retort with a glint in your eye. "Time starts now!"

With relief, I begin to touch my clit and plunge my fingers into my pussy greedily. Finally getting to touch my aching clit is amazing. Already I can feel the orgasm that's been threatening all day building up. I start to work my clit harder, aware of the time pressure.

Suddenly you lean forward and pull on one of the binder clips on my nipple and the pain surges making me lose grip on the orgasm. Through water-filled eyes I look up at you.

Lit_Minx
Lit_Minx
40 Followers
12