Sir Responds to Sara's Cheekiness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You never said anything about you being allowed to interfere!" I complain.

"I didn't say I wouldn't either. But you best hurry up... tick tock," you mock.

I try to get my rhythm back and start to feel the waves of pleasure beginning to build when again you pull on my right nipple with the binder clip. Tears build in my eyes as I start to fear that I'm not going to make it. I frantically rub my clit and plunge my fingers deep into my pussy, desperately seeking my orgasm.

I hear you say, "Time's nearly up. You better cum for me now."

I can feel the waves of my orgasm coming and my legs starting to stiffen, muscles clenching and relief as I know that I'm going to get the climax that I wanted.

Just then you pull the binder clips off both my nipples. The sensation rushing back into my abused buds and the excitement and torment of the situation overwhelms my senses and pushes my climax to new heights. I clench my thighs, arching my back and crying out, forgetting where we are for a moment, almost whimpering as the waves of orgasmic pleasure wash over me. My knees go weak and I would have fallen if you hadn't kept me up and let me fall into your arms.

As I come back down, I look up at you through tear-filled eyes, "Thank you Sir," I state, simply.

"You're welcome," you reply. "Thank you for giving me the excuse to start all this with your cheeky comments this morning. You can repeat that any time you like..."

You look down at me with a big smile, "But perhaps we'd best tidy you up. You still have an afternoon of work to get through!"

12